[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this game compares to AC2? AC2 was the last AC game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: acs.jpg (332 KB, 1450x760) Image search: [Google]
acs.jpg
332 KB, 1450x760
How does this game compares to AC2? AC2 was the last AC game I actually enjoyed (I played AC brotherhood and AC3 when they came out but I couldn't stand them).

Is it as fun as AC2 or is it just overhyped meme garbage?
>>
From what I've heard it's a superior version of AC2, but it's still stale as fuck because it's an AC game and the formula is boring now.

I highly recommend you play Black Flag. By far the best AC game. It's fucking fantastic. They actually tried something new for once and it worked so well.
>>
>>318277745
Black flag is terrible
>>
Overyhped? Nigga, Syndicate is the worst selling main title. Nobody even cared about it when it released. No hype whatsoever.

A shame, because it's actually pretty good. One of the best ACs, definitely in my top 3. I recommend at least trying it, OP.

Oh and yeah, since you seem to have missed Black Flag as well, try that one too.
>>
>>318277854
Fuck off anon you're terrible
>>
>>318277854
I bet you think Rogue is better too.
>>
>>318277897
cunt

>>318277953
its the same shitty game
>>
>>318278120
haah got em
>>
>>318277854
Objectively wrong desu.
>>
>>318277609

3rd best AC behind Ezio trilogy and Black Flag.

Got a review copy and really wasn't looking forward to it but was fun for a single playthrough.
>>
File: 1447218266837.png (185 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1447218266837.png
185 KB, 600x600
>tfw this was the next AC2 but Unity was so shitty nobody want to to play AC anymore and Syndicate sold like like shit
Is this the most underrated game in the franchise?
srsly this game is fun as fuck even if the gameplay is almost the same
>>
>>318278414
It really is and it's such a shame. It's the closest AC has ever been to recreating the magic of AC2 and yet look at what happened.

I feel sorry for the team that made this game.
>>
>>318278414
Even if it was the next AC2 no one would've given a shit because no one wants another AC2.
>>
>>318278526

really hope Ubi don't take the sales numbers as feedback for this and do some retarded new gimmicks for the next one.

Just cycle AC, FC and maybe Watchdogs or something as an annual AAA release so people can actually get hype again and the games are polished

It's too late though
>>
>>318278673
Yeah, shit's over.
Pack it up boys.
>>
>>318278554
>no one wants another AC2
wat?
>>
>>318278673
>some retarded new gimmicks for the next one.

The "retarded new gimmick" for Black Flag literally saved the series from an earlier death.

We're tired of climbing on buildings in old European cities now.
>>
>>318278554
I'm pretty sure Unity got so much hype because people thought that it was gonna be next-gen AC2 in Paris.
>>
>>318279003

agreed, but honestly, do you think they could make lightning strike twice?

All they have left now is to finally play the Japan and/or WW2 card
>>
>>318279126
Space pirates senpai
>>
>>318279095
True, but at the same time a shit ton of people were pissed that they took out boats.
>>
>>318279126
WWI should be fun
>infiltrating trenches to kill some guys
>the engine can show a fucking lot of people on screen so they can recreate a massive charge, you can go with the soldiers to the enemy trench and kill the general who is a templar
>remember those leonardo's machines? well now you can fly actual planes and tanks
>automatic guns are very rare so you can just avoid them
>>
>>318278414
this
evie is top tier waifu too
fuck poo in loo
>>
>>318277745
AC formula got stale after 2 with a slight bump with Black Flag and that's it. What is the mental state of someone who has bought every AC game?
>>
Syndicate is a ton of fun, it's too bad nobody wants to buy AC games anymore after the fuckup Unity was

I'm no better myself, I pirated it cause I expected it to be garbage
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (200 KB, 2033x1135) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
200 KB, 2033x1135
>>318279580

Y'all niggers know there is like a DLC's worth of WW1 content in Syndicate right?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.