[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Banner Saga
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: TBS.jpg (406 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
TBS.jpg
406 KB, 1536x1152
Tried Banner Saga recently. Good stuff and interesting combination of genres. Kind of a bummer though that it just stops abruptly.
What do you think about it, /v/? Anyone waiting for the sequel?
>>
>>318275368
A nice game.
>>
Absolutely fucking loved it. Probably my favorite indie game with expeditions conquistador. Too bad the sequel got delayed.
>>
I like the soundtracks and its story, can't wait for sequel though. I got the game both on pc and tablet
>>
>>318275368
I'm going to replay it on my Vita.
Can't wait for the sequel, I really loved the atmosphere; hopefully they'll expand the gameplay possibilities..
>>
>>318275368
/v/ please recommend me games like this
>>
The CYOA stuff is just *random consequences* and the combat is shallow garbage.
>>
I found the game pretty difficult so I never actually beat it. It plays pretty different from most trpgs but I honestly wouldn't want it any other way. The story the art the music, the whole game is just fucking perfect.
>>
Pretty excited about the sequel, it sounds like they've taken criticism to heart and are doing more to make the combat interesting and give variety. I loved the first mostly because of the presentation and atmosphere, the gameplay was only serviceable.
>>
I am so jelly of you fags who are getting to enjoy the game now.

I pirated it in January of 2014 and loved the fuck out of it but I barely remember the story now, so the sequel is gonna be a pain in the ass.

All I remember is the major choice at the end.
>>
>>318275368
Got my girlfriend to play through this with me. She made decisions while I did combat. Waiting for the sequel.
>>
>>318276834
If you like tactical JRPGs with multiple choices that affects the plot, the closest thing i can suggest to you is Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together.
>>
>>318277883
i am not into jprg, but i consider your recommendation. might worth to try
>>
I finished the game in like 6 hours or so, I'm glad it was a gift because it was pretty forgettable
>>
Playing through it once or twice, I didn't really see too much reason for me to play through it again.

Goddamn those animations were beautiful, though- and I'm not just talking about cutscenes. Dredge slingers are still my favorite videogame mook.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.