[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw this is the best going fast game since Tribes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: header.jpg (133 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
133 KB, 460x215
>tfw this is the best going fast game since Tribes
>>
You what?

Game is good and shit but it isn't fast.
>>
>>318269487
'no'
>>
>>318269634
There is a sence of speed but I agree with you.

The last game where I felt the speed was Episode 1 Racer
>>
File: COD_AW.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
COD_AW.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>implying
>>
It's similar to tribes but not in speed, more like pacing and timing
>>
Do any of you guys want to play with me when I get home in about 6-7 hours.
My girlfriend of four years just broke up with me last night.Want to play some video games with people.
>>
>>318269748
>cawadoody
>fast
lmao
look at Q3 videos after this garbage and realize how slow CoD is
>>
>>318269487
Even Mario Kart is faster than that thing dude.
>>
>>318269748
>this
>fast
wow i got old
>>
>>318269836
>>318269867
I could post something you would have no idea about, but that seems fine until something better is posted.
>>
>>318269748
This isn't fast
This isn't good
Nobody moves like that. I don't think you can even do that on consoles.
>>
>>318269997
>I apparently know nothing about it
>I should imply I do
>>
>>318270090
Are you implying AW multiplayer is good or what? Because no one fucking moved like that when I was playing multiplayer. It's like saying CSGO is fast, because you can setup a bunnyhop server
>>
>>318270228
>Nobody moved like that
>as if that's relevant to doing it
>>
>>318270254
Yes it's relevant, because I want to play a game where everyone is fast, not just you abusing something the devs didn't know about. It would be fine if it was easy to do and everyone did it, but it's not. This is not a qualification of a good going fast game.
>>
>>318270449
This post is fucking stupid. Protip: it's simple.
>>
>>318270570
You are stupid.
Protip: the game is fucking slow.
>>
File: 1430107310988.jpg (31 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
1430107310988.jpg
31 KB, 318x322
>>318270685
>has yet to post a faster webm
>Nothing.jpg
>>
>>318270768
>you have to post something or it doesn't exist
Ever heard of quake?
>>
I mean I love RL to death but I wouldn't consider it fast. Sure it's all about timing so speed is necessary, but fast games are games where you literally go fast.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.