[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>See race track >"Oh, robot racing, this should be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88
File: Fallout 4.jpg (135 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4.jpg
135 KB, 1920x1080
>See race track
>"Oh, robot racing, this should be fun"
>It's just filled with Raiders who instantly shoot at me

>See combat zone
>"Oh, an arena, this should be fun"
>It's just filled with Raiders who instantly shoot at me

Jesus fucking Christ why is this game so terrible
>>
File: 1414827302376.jpg (20 KB, 500x276) Image search: [Google]
1414827302376.jpg
20 KB, 500x276
it's a Bethesda FPS
what were you expecting exactly
>>
>it's a super mutant area
>it's a ghoul area
>it's a raider area

>one 'city'
>one 'town'

>missions are split between kill all deh ghouls! and deliver this item
>>
>>318249927
>they purposely made the game so that you are forced to build your own towns
>>
I walked all the way to the bar in Combat Zone before they started shooting.
The bartender just looked at me and yelled "you're not supposed to be here!"
>>
>>318249982
I can't get over how terribly implemented the settlement building thing was.

All I wanted was an in depth system where I create one settlement that's actually alive and can act like a legit town but instead Bethesda is just using it as an excuse to do absolutely no world building other than dungeons and Diamond City/Goodneigbor. And every settlement you build is fucking dead, the NPCs don't do anything, there's no unique quests, etc.
>>
>>318250180
Literally no fun allowed
>>
shitesda just want to have fun with your money fools
>>
>>318249412
Sometimes I feel bad for wiping out Raiders. Sure they do fucked up stuff, and their bases are littered with dead bodies, but I hardly catch them in the act of doing actual raiding. I show up to their front door, and they and the Gunners have whole shantytowns they've put together, and I just wipe them out cause they're always hostile.

It felt pretty bad clearing out Libertalia and reading the leader's terminal. He wrote about how they started as settlers, and had to scavenge scraps to survive. Nobody would give them a helping hand, so they had to take what they needed to survive. Once neighboring caravans started calling them Raiders, he knew his family had already begun spiraling downwards.
>>
File: fdty.png (46 KB, 119x149) Image search: [Google]
fdty.png
46 KB, 119x149
>he's mad because there's combat in the Combat Zone
>>
>>318249927
>2 towns
I'm sick of this meme, in FO4 there is
>Diamond City
>Goodneighbor
>Covenant
>Vault 81
>Goodneighbor
>30 settlement locations for you to build
If you only saw the 2 towns then congratulations for sticking to the main quest then throwing out the disk like an autist
>>
>>318250820

>walk into raider base
>raider tells long winded story to another about how they hazed some kid by putting him in a river surrounded by burning mattresses but accidently killed him because he couldn't swim
>>
>>318250892
I meant Bunker Hill, not Goodneighbor twice
>>
>>318250892
>there aren't 2 towns, there are 5, plus 30 little villages with copy-pasted "characters"!
>$60 well spent!
>>
>>318250968
>>318250892
Also the Institute, the Prydwyn, and North Church are all small towns
>>
>lel
https://youtu.be/UKb0ZPz2-xk
>>
>>318250892
Diamond City and Goodneighbor are the only worthwhile ones that actually have multiple quests and that you would visit more than once

Vault 81 is a boring as fuck Vault, and Covenant/Bunker Hills are one-and-done shit turned into build your own settlements which are all terrible
>>
>>318250820
There are moments when the game really makes you feel bad, even if you are just defending yourself.

>Throw grenade at super mutants
>The explosion cripples both legs of the other one and kills the other
>The other mutant, while trying to get back up with his legs blown to shit, yells "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!"

I put a bullet in his head to end his suffering.
>>
I acknowledge all the flaws the game has but I'm actually having fun.
>>
>>318250820
>>318251206
I'd feel bad if there was actually someway to interact with this seemingly endless supply of raiders and mutants.

The game is so poorly designed that it just feels necessary to slaughter 30+ enemies in every location you go to and every shitty quest you take that any little bit of dialogue or terminal entries don't matter
>>
>>318251063
>>318250892
>Diamond City
>goodneighboor
>prydwyn
>institute
>railroad
>literally just little settlements with about 5 different houses each
>loading time behind every door
>population of 10-15 each
>you can cross them in less than 15 sec while running

You understand that Oxenfurt in Witcher 3 is bigger than all these put together nad Novigrad is 4 times bigger than Oxenfurt. And some people are still pretending that FO4 is a contender for GOTY against Witcher 3
>>
>>318251396
>>318251396
What? Are you retarded? They're random enemies in a video game - you wouldn't say "Mario is so poorly designed. You can't even interact with the goombas, all you can do is step on them.
>>
>>318251543
I didn't realize the size of in game cities decided the GOTY title.
>>
>cage fighting
>doesn't let you go in and test your unarmed against raider slaves
>LOL THEY JUST ATTACK YOU AND IT'S ANOTHER KILL EVERYONE MISSION
>>
>>318251543
You realize that Novigrad is not a post-apocalyptic hellhole a few hundred years after complete atomic annihilation, right?
>>
>>318251571
Because this isn't Mario of fucking Call of Duty. IT'S FUCKING FALLOUT, AN RPG, YOU CUNT. You should be able to interact with 95% of the NPCs, not 5 FUCKING PERCENT.

This game is horrible because it's just like Homefront but in an open world that makes it 3 times more terrible plus a phoned in minecraft/lego bullshit that nobody actually cares about.

Fucking 4/10 game because shooting is fun once in a while. Fuck off, Bethesda
>>
>>318251785
>Implying most random enemies in the original Fallout games were not just outright hostile and couldn't be interacted with

Besides, with Intimidation, you can interact with any raider you could ever want to, provided you succeed in pacifying them.
>>
File: 1448091971585.gif (582 KB, 274x266) Image search: [Google]
1448091971585.gif
582 KB, 274x266
>The Swatter guy in Diamond City talking about pre-war Baseball being a gladiatorial blood sport
>Speech option "Not Baseball"
>"HEY DUMBASS! THAT'S NOT BASEBALL!"

Fucking hell really?
>>
>>318251785
Could you interact with the Vipers in New Vegas? Could you sit down with the Fiends and have a nice cup of tea? Could you discuss the deeper meaning of life with raiders and ghouls back then? No? Fuck you. I admit there should be some raiders and such you can talk to but you're mad at nothing.
>>
>>318251656
>>318251696
We are speaking specifically on a technical aspect so yes, it does decides which is better in that aspect. Please don't try to defend Fallout with it's lore because you'll lose because Bethesda rape it to shit and it makes no sense.

You can have big sprawling metropolises in a post-apocalyptic wasteland but they just can't/won't make it because it's easier to sell a 1/4 of a game and wait for the modders to fix it.
>>
>>318251543
Comparing apples to oranges.
>>
>>318251943
Was it on B/O/right? If so that's the rude option, remember that.
>>
>>318252004
>both """"RPGs'"""""
>both contender for game of the year by most sites
>both are open world
>both are story and character heavy
>only difference is lore

But sure, they are totally different and uncomparable
>>
>>318252004
That shit don't make no sense why can't fruit be compared?
>>
>>318251696
its been two hundred fucking years, even the hub in Fallout was bigger.
>>
>>318251969
>Could you sit down with the Fiends and have a nice cup of tea?

You can literally talk to The Fiends in Vault 3 and deal drugs to the leader

The rest of the raiders in NV are so small and insignifcant that it doesn't matter, and pretty much ALL of the Mutants and Nightkin belong to some sort of quest where you learn about their motives and determine their future, Ghouls to a smaller extent too like with the Bright followers

In 4, 90% of the NPCs are just mindless filler enemies with absolutely nothing but a few lines of flavor conversation and maybe a terminal entry
>>
>>318252081
Both are created for different audiences in mind on different engines. People who like Witcher may not like Fallout and vice versa, and that is simply ok.
>>
>>318251696
I'm pretty fucking sure 210 years are waaaaaay more than enough to rebuild
Don't be a retard, Bethesda is crap at world building and makes it look like the bombs fell 2 years ago if not less
>>
>>318250889
no, he' doesn't like that the game is shit and lacks any depth.

fucking bethesda drones. so happy to eat up literal shit
>>
>>318251785
So I guess I could sit down with Ultima Weapon and having a civil discussion where I only need to draw a gf inside of him so I can bear the final boss.
Fuck You Faggot
>>
>>318252230
You're right, I forgot. Motor-Runner or something? I always did the NCR quest to fuck him and his three fiend buddies up but I forgot you could join them.
>>
File: 1443959651263.jpg (68 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1443959651263.jpg
68 KB, 706x706
>>318251943
>Asks you what baseball was really like
>No matter what you say, he just responds with "I like my version better"
>>
>>318252178
>This one town on the other side of the country was bigger thus all settlements should be as big, variables such as population, soil and viable living space be damned
>>
File: 377160_2015-11-27_00009.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
377160_2015-11-27_00009.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
I'm enjoying the hell out of Fo4, but this is because if there is one thing that sucks me into a game, it's exploration and character customization.

The one thing I honestly, properly hate is how cut-down dialogue is. I don't even want to talk to people any more because every conversation is exactly the same. But in typical bethesda fashion some of the more interesting people are ones you're only meant to meet and/or talk to once and therefor there isn't anything to say back anyway.
>>
>>318250820
Went into a raider camp and heard
>I swear this is the last score, I can't be doing this anymore
as I turned the corner with a laser rifle and disintegrated her. Felt kinda bad.
>>
>>318251969
Could you sit down with the Fiends and have a nice cup of tea?

replace tea with drugs
>>
File: 6638724.jpg (69 KB, 279x274) Image search: [Google]
6638724.jpg
69 KB, 279x274
I wanted this game to be good, I really did.

The thing about Fallout 4 is it makes you believe it's going to be good. The first 20 hours...hell the first 30 hours - are ripe with scavenging, building, shooting, crafting/upgrading and exploring. Anticipating the next level up so you can get that perk you've been needing. And all of the mechanics are pretty well done and fun.

The game feels so complex and deep on the surface. You think to yourself, "Hell, I haven't even really started doing any serious questing and whatnot, just fucking around."

Then it happens. You start doing some missions and realize that the "fuckin' around" shit you've been doing for 30 hours is the extent of what the game has to offer. The quests involve doing little more than what you were already doing: Building settlements and killing random enemies. Or fetching some shit someone needs.

There aren't many options to quests. There are no difficult decisions. No multiple choices that suit your specifically tuned character's abilities. Sure, there is your occasional alternate approach - "Choose railroad or BoS," but nothing significant as what we've seen in something like New Vegas.

Walking around Vault 81 is when I came to a full stop. After playing a nice guy for 30 hours, I had a strong desire to be a prick. I saved my game and decided I was going to annihilate everyone in the vault.

There's nothing like going on a killing frenzy that leaves a half dozen people in "time out," waiting to stand back up to stop your continuous onslaught.

In Fallout: New Vegas, every single person in that BoS bunker died. Everyone on The Strip, died. Everyone in Goodsprings met their end. I wiped out the entire Mojave Outpost. I single handedly took down the Legion's camp. Not a single survivor. No timeouts. I failed quests, but such is life. That is the consequence of choices.
>>
>>318251543
>Witcher 3 GOTY
>Not MGSV:CUT CONTENT EDITION
having fun sucking them salv dicks anon
>>
>>318252337
Yeah.

Even if you're with the NCR it's easier to get into the Vault peacefully with a Speech Check/Great Khan affiliation or faction gear so you can take them by surprise and save the Ranger who's hurt in there
>>
>>318252265
> sarcastic
> releases a game full of a shitton of bugs and glitches
> system completely unoptimized runs like shit even on the most beast of rigs
> graphics look like worse than games released in the year 2000
> sarcastic
> story and writing are complete horseshit
> character development is complete horseshit
> quests are shallow and are little more than go to location x and kill all the enemies at location x

And yet faggots still think this is okay
>>
>>318252457
>The first 20 hours... hell the first 30 hours

You realize that is already many times over the entertainment that most AAA releases offer, right?
>>
>>318252457
>The game feels so complex and deep on the surface.

You obviously didn't play the Witcher 3 or any game with actually decent writing or plot, because you would've realized from the beginning that this game is shit
>>
>>318252537
Give me one RPG where literally ALL the quests don't boil down to "go here and kill X or acquire X or do thing". No matter how you dress it up with even the best story and dialogue, the best written characters, the best motivations and all of that every single RPG in the world boils down to being an errand boy.
>>
>>318250820
>libertalia

Synth defense force please go.

>combat zone

There better be a mod where they turn it into a boxing arena and if you fight the opposite gender, you can rape them. If you play as a woman and get knocked out, you get stripped and all your belongings taken, fucked around the arena, sold to slavers/raiders, and made a sex toy.
>>
>>318252662
The Witcher 3
>>
File: 1447497621173.jpg (23 KB, 445x356) Image search: [Google]
1447497621173.jpg
23 KB, 445x356
>Boy in a Fridge Quest
>Kid hid inside a fridge when the bombs dropped, became a ghoul, and has been stuck inside ever since till you let him out
>Literally confined inside the fridge for over 200 years in a crouched position with no food or water beyond what was already inside, if any

So ghouls no longer have to eat or drink, and don't go to the bathroom? Let alone the myriad of other problems from huddling in the fetal position for 200 plus years straight in a small space without a break or a change, sunlight or sufficient airflow.

Bravo Bethesda.
>>
>>318252341
>Moving the goalposts

Anon you implied that they couldn't have made bigger cities because its been two long, but not your saying that they can't build them because its just 'viable'?

Bullshit, the matter of the fact is the towns in Fallout 1 and 2 are bigger because Obsidian actually gave a shit. Diamond City is simply a lazy attempt by bethesda at world building, it has nothing to do with lore or the capabilities of settlers.
Thats why they want you to build all the towns :^)
>>
>>318252537
Yet despite that, I'm enjoying it more than I have any witcher game.
>>
File: 1448709565097.gif (177 KB, 286x329) Image search: [Google]
1448709565097.gif
177 KB, 286x329
>go to Hardware town, kill the settler trying to bait me into the trap
>doing a sneaky faggot run as mai blonde waifu in grognak's outfit and shadowed combat armor
>sneak up on the raiders, listen to their conversation
>one of the raiders gives the entire party away by accident and their leader fuckin' shoots him dead on the spot and threatens the others

Why aren't there more little touches like this throughout the game? There's a lot of conversations they could have added or NPC interaction. It isn't tough; NV modders did it a fuckton. How disappointing.
>>
>>318251943
I loved that
But I realize it's shit game-wise since it comes off a bit aggressive
>I liked my way better
This is stupid though
I mean if you think about it it's like Bethesda made Fallout 4 to be set 1000 years after the bombs fell with no memory of anything from the old world and all the humans came out of vaults to colonize the wasteland 1 year ago
>>
>>318252727

People lose their shit from solitary confinement in a matter of months, can you imagine 200 years of that?

Kid would be broken.
>>
>>318252757

Well, a lot of people enjoyed Mary Kate and Ashley's Magical Mystery Mall on the PS1. And some people like to eat literal shit.
>>
>>318250820
Those weren't just settlers. The punch in the gut was that there were all former Minuteman. Had I known I would've brought Preston with me. I hate that he sounds like he's fucking reading his lines like it's the most boring thing in the world but I'd like to see if he would have a reaction to that.
>>
>>318252732
I never implied they didn't make bigger settlements because of the timeframe, but precisely because of the conditions.

The Commonwealth is a much more dangerous place than anything in Fallout 1 or 2. The amount of raiders and supermutants alone makes it far more dangerous to set up settlements (as you will also come to find if you make big enough settlements).
>>
>>318252369
>autism on this level
exploration how? Ah you mean generic bethesda location system where half of the areas are empty, other half is random kill verything quest? Only good thing they managed to pull of is main quest dont get broken if you beat the dungeons before.

At some point people will get tired of Todd, and bethesda tortanic will happen, remnants of the interplay will crowd fund money to buy titles back.
Trump will make murrica great again
People will make fallout great again

You kids will eventually go back to CoD
>>
File: Kreia.jpg (37 KB, 310x482) Image search: [Google]
Kreia.jpg
37 KB, 310x482
>>318252581

Irrelevant, moron. This is an RPG. If I said I played 15 hours, you'd tell me I didn't give it enough time. If 30 hours is the extent of an RPG for me, it has failed. You're looking at someone with thousands of hours of play time in Morrowind/New Vegas/VTM:Bloodlines/Kotor1+2 each, and hundreds in games like Baldur's Gate series, etc.

For an RPG it failed. Your little "30 hour" argument fails. I expect that of a lengthy quality first person shooter or adventure game, not of an RPG and it's replayability.

I'll never touch the game again. There is no replayability.

Now be silent, fool. You cannot win this argument.
>>
>>318252727

Honestly in 200 years I think he could get out of a fridge. Just by grinding and wearing away at it it would eventually give way. Like it's not a solid lump of lead, it's a fucking fridge made of sheet metal and ceramics.
>>
>>318252775
There's a shit ton of stuff like that. I've run into raiders talking about literature, telling stories to eachother, nervously talking about raider gangs you have already wiped out etc. etc.
>>
>>318252940
HATE SHITPOSTING
>>
>>318253037

Which makes it all the more tragic that your only interaction with them is shooting them. What a total waste.

But that's Bethesda design, huge amounts of detail and care put into details of utterly no consequence.
>>
File: [ELF INTENSIFIES].gif (1021 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
[ELF INTENSIFIES].gif
1021 KB, 400x400
>>318252967
>Now be silent, fool. You cannot win this argument.
>>
File: 1323037715106.jpg (9 KB, 143x136) Image search: [Google]
1323037715106.jpg
9 KB, 143x136
>>318252727
>His parent also became ghouls so you can conveniently reunite the family
>>
>>318252340
As least Piper drops a comment depending on the answer you choose to provide.
>>
File: 1448709654850.png (64 KB, 352x116) Image search: [Google]
1448709654850.png
64 KB, 352x116
>>318253037
And yet you don't see much of it unless you're just sneaking around. Not to mention the fact that there is NO INTERACTION besides killdudes. It fucking sucks.
>>
File: 1444006582474.gif (994 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1444006582474.gif
994 KB, 250x250
>Fallout 4 will win multiple RPG of the year awards
>>
>>318252839
What is your point?
>>
>>318252934
did you learn this information of the dangers of the commonwealth while on your census tour of both areas?

anon the next time you type something like that you should cite your source, i.e. my ass.

Southern California had deathclaws in actual cities, the master, raiders literally everywhere, and trade routes that went missing all the damn time.
>>
File: 1448653923672.png (28 KB, 320x223) Image search: [Google]
1448653923672.png
28 KB, 320x223
>>318252794
>One year ago.
I swear the vaults were opened earlier then that, considering 4 takes place 10 years after 3.
>>
>>318253121
Technically it's possible to pacify entire camps of raiders on gunpoint.
>>
>>318253134

I accept your attempt at an apology.
>>
>>318252727
Ghouls are now zombewbs accorting to bethesda lore. They eat people....i dunno man tell me something:
Raiders=goblins
Mutants=orc
Ghouls=zombies
Any morally flawed faction=dark elves

isnt this was always the same for bethesda hive mind?
>>
File: 1446396179151.jpg (20 KB, 140x142) Image search: [Google]
1446396179151.jpg
20 KB, 140x142
>>318252457
No wonder Bethesda said that mods would be on console. They knew that they fucked up and left it to the community to clear all their bullshit up.
>>
>>318253256

Is there any implication to that outside of de-aggroing an enemy?

Real question, is there dialogue or trading you can do with pacified guys? I tried the animal/mutant version and found it really weak on survival since you had to be insanely close to the enemy.
>>
File: what.png (169 KB, 395x381) Image search: [Google]
what.png
169 KB, 395x381
>I can't interact with Raider #543247? Shit game 0/10
>>
>>318251206
Fuck it makes me sad when I kill a raider near another female raider, hearing her yell No, Nooo!
>>
>fallout game
>no sex
>no rape
>no nudity
>sjw shit everywhere
>strong independent women everywhere
>more blacks and Asians than Hispanics and whites
>nobody speaks Spanish
>there's an Irish whore
>>
>>318253037
>>318253204
>>318253121
This. Feels like I'm in Arkham or something. FO4 did some things wrong but providing dialogue to the things you're going to be continuously killing is great. Almost makes me wish the Synths would do the same.
>>
>>318253347
You can turn pacified enemies into temporary companions at the final rank of each respective perk.
>>
>>318253290
>Ghouls=zombies
Incorrect.
Feral Ghouls=Zombies
Regular Ghouls are intelligent.
>>
>>318253429
tell that to Bobi No-Nose
>>
File: 1448698594282.jpg (4 KB, 420x185) Image search: [Google]
1448698594282.jpg
4 KB, 420x185
>>318253356
good job ignoring every other flaw with your shit game boyo
>>
>>318253356
>Seriously defending this

Even in New Vegas which had like 18 months total of development time they let you fight in a few rounds of an arena while also letting you bet on monster fights in the thorn

4 literally took every interesting diversion and just slapped a bunch of raiders on it so you can't actually enjoy anything other than a mediocre FPS experience
>>
>>318253421

Honestly dude it just sounds like a roundabout combat novelty, I mean that I wanted something with raiders outside of killing them in combat.

Like with the Khans in NV you can do a bunch of quests with them, get some cool chem recipes and stuff. I dropped the pacify thing when I realised just shooting them was more optimal on survival.
>>
File: 1447571642085.png (132 KB, 376x854) Image search: [Google]
1447571642085.png
132 KB, 376x854
>>318253479
Isn't she just a ghoul?
>>318253482
Wrong.
Fallout 4 uses the creation engine (used in Skyrim) instead of the gamebryo engine.
>>
File: Midgar_Edge.png (627 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Midgar_Edge.png
627 KB, 1024x576
>>318253224
I know but it doesn't make sense
Why doesn't Boston look like this?
If one guy/gal from a vault can single-handedly take out hundreds of raiders and super mutants, why can't the humans organize themselves and kill them all? You had 210 years to rebuild the city you lazy motherfucking pieces of shit and there are still skeletons all over the place and everything looks like shit
>>
>>318253590
yes she is. Only difference is she is not intelligent and she dont attack people on sight
>>
>>318253590
i didn't even mention the engine, what the fuck? not to mention creation is basically "upgraded" gamebryo anyhow, so fluff my hog you fucking moron
>>
>>318253214
That your taste is shit. Is reading comprehension hard for you?

>Thinks Fallout 4 is goty

Oh, nevermind, got my answer.
>>
> spend time setting up defenses so turrets cover every inch of a settlement
> realize settlers are invincible and you could have just put the turrets in a corner somewhere
>>
>People actually wanting the cliche "We're just assholes due to circumstance" type of raiders that are not immediately hostile to the player

Raiders are supposed to be the lowest of the low, real human scum that kill and pillage for reasons no more noble than gratification. That's the reason why you can't find any in any civilized settlements.
>>
>bethesda banning and locking forum topics on pretty much everywhere when people start critisizing their shitty game

is this enough for you folks?
>>
File: 1446391082212.png (839 KB, 1556x890) Image search: [Google]
1446391082212.png
839 KB, 1556x890
>>318253703
>basically "upgraded" gamebryo
I thought you were bullshitting, but then i checked on wikipedia:
>The Creation Engine is a 3D video game engine created by Bethesda Game Studios based on the Gamebryo engine, and will be used for their future games.
So i guess you were right?
>>
>>318253802

Jericho in Fallout 3.

But fucking come off it. Terminals in raider settlements try to humanise them constantly.

One was complaining about how a rival group kidnapped her baby sister. Another terminal was about how the raider group used to just be a clan/extended family that was desperate.

Fucking the game itself does exactly what you're whining against, it just does it badly.
>>
>>318253670
Theres no explaination for this other than the developers wanting to stick to a post apocalypse setting as oppose to a recovering setting. Imagine if the game was full of people and actual constructed buildings everywhere with commerce and industry, people would be in uproar foaming at the mouth that it wasnt post apocalypse anymore, they fucking already did it when they saw anything but brown and black in the trailers for F4.
>>
>>318253670
Because Beth is shit.
They literally just bought fallout for the name and cool enemies and retro feel.
If they made an effort at keeping the world moving and lore intact they'd have to put less money in advertising.
Because you're right. Vault 81 should have been a fucking Vault City. It would've made Diamond city a Klamath tier shithole in comparison.
But their fans just want a shooter set in a static wrecked city.
>>
File: disgusting.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>318252967
>You're looking at someone with thousands of hours of play time in Morrowind/New Vegas/VTM:Bloodlines/Kotor1+2 each, and hundreds in games like Baldur's Gate series, etc.

What is this shit, a pathetic attempt of showing credentials or something? the fuck?
>>
>>318253870
nigga have you played a game with gamebryo and a game with creation? it looks and feels the exact same in all the worst ways - physics and movement being the first on a long list of godawful features
>>
>>318253783

>settlers are invincible

Woah wait, is this bullshit true!?
What'd the point of fences for defence then?
>>
>>318253897
Of course there are outliers, like Red and her sister.

But to want an entire faction out of said outliers? Hogwash.
>>
>>318253802
Again, The Fiends in NV did this much better. They still acted as enemy filler in most situations but you can directly deal with them. So if you're trying to play as an evil character you can actually interact with raiders to some extent instead of them being the only enemies alongside Ghouls and Mutants that you fight 95% of the time
>>
>>318254035
IT JUST WORKS

you can kill them, but only you

no one else can
>>
>>318254035

I've heard that settlers only 'die' (despawn) when you fail a defend X settlement mission.

Don't quote me though.

>>318254061

Yeah fuck the Great Khans and Fiends. Who needs good writing in an RPG anyway?
>>
File: the Raider knows.webm (2 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
the Raider knows.webm
2 MB, 1360x768
>>318254035

IT JEST WERKS
the best part is that you can't make them killable by other people without the mod tools
>>
Is it just me or does this game have some unusual similarities with farcry 3?

>Both games have a major villain that is killed at the half way point
>Both games have you go on some trippy psychedelic experience before he is dealt with fully
>Both games change tone after this major villain is defeated
>Both games are overall worse after this major villain is defeated
>>
>200 years later
hope you enjoy your tin shit shacks
>200 years later
man how the fuck do we make & build with brick!
>200 years later
cars? who the fuck needs those, sure could use a dun buggy or a 4wheeler right about now
>200 years later
i'll just use this 2 headed BlueBellicream potato to lug my shit around
>200 years later
supermutants still aren't dead and haven't been killed off.......... they can't even reproduce
>200 years later
man it's been 2 centuries but fuck me if it doesn't look like we got bombed 2 years ago

This series is stupid as fuck
>>
>>318253380
this
>>
File: 1318195852200.jpg (56 KB, 413x570) Image search: [Google]
1318195852200.jpg
56 KB, 413x570
>>318254135
>Raider saying "This is Bullshit"
>>
>>318254135
also
turrets refuse to work if you are not there
settlers refuse to fight back with the benefits of ther undead powers if you are not there
>>
>>318254117
>Making a contrarian sub-faction that subverts the expectations of the larger faction they belong to
>Good writing

Obsidiots, everyone.
>>
>>318254117
The Khans are shit though.
How many times am I gonna have to wipe them out?
Fucking NCR, take care of your own shitty family.
>>
>>318254163
How is Kellogg a major villain?

All of the build for him is done after his extremely sudden and anticlimatic death, and even then it's so minuscule compared to Benny
>>
>>318249412
KILL

LOOT

RETURN
>>
File: 1412506062335.gif (801 KB, 250x170) Image search: [Google]
1412506062335.gif
801 KB, 250x170
>>318249412

>get to combat zone
>run up to the announcer to see if I can get a quest
>raiders start shooting at me
>die
>>
>>318254163
Kellogg could be replaced with a random raider and nothing would change except we wouldn't have to sit through is forced backstory.
>>
>>318254163
Are you talking about Kellogg? He received most of his characterization after he died and even then doesn't hold a candle to Vaas.
Everybody just refers to him as this unstoppable badass after you already killed him and probably easily at that.
>>
>>318254231
Love the games but fuck. This.. Among other things.
>>
>>318250820
>raiders are bad because they attack settlements to steal their resources!
>all you do the whole game is attacking settlements to steal resources

No Anon, you are the raiders.
>>
>>318254391
You can just keep going in Kellogg's memories, ignoring everything except the last one.
>>
>>318254231
NCR is building with bricks, bethesda just likes to pretend that the east coast is mad max for some reason

The lack of usable cars irks me, but thats probably just because bethesda doesnt want to think about cars when building the terrain.

The masters remnants are on the decline, its just that on the east they are coming from vault 87 and the institute rather then the masters army. ( Although we dont know if the institute actually sent those super mutants out into the wastes )
>>
>>318254231
Creators of this game really need to read some articles/books/other shit about the how time effects ceritan things.

I mean... 200 years is a pretty big amount of time...
You cannot put a comic in the same place when ur home was destroyed and expect it to be intact and readable 200 years later...
>>
>>318254479
Yeah, I just hate when a character is killed and then I'm expected to care about them. Kellogg would have been a lot more interesting if you learned about his past before you killed him.
>>
Is there anything Interesting on Salem other than the Turret Guy and Mother Deathclaw?
>>
>>318253941
People are beyond retarded
>>318253951
This franchise doesn't make sense
>>
>>318254570
>Kellogg would have been a lot more interesting if you learned about his past before you killed him.

i see what u did there anon :^)
>>
>>318254570
I wouldn't even mind the memory thing being after his death if they actually did something to build up to his encounter.

It's like as soon as his name is mentioned Dogmeat magically shows up to lead you to his base where you shoot him in the fucking face. There's no real chase other than the painful sequence of dealing with Dogmeats pathing AI
>>
>>318254598
retirement home
>>
>>318254503
>taking bethesda made up lore seriously
dude have you even played fo1-2?

bethesda doesnt know jet didnt exist pre-war, bethesda doesnt know pipe guns .38 caliber wasnt a thing before the pre-war. Yet pretty much in every generic ''not opened since bombs fell safes'' has pro-war items in them. Seriously they had one job. Tagging containers with pro-war generic loot and pre-war generic war. EVEN there is a fricking vault for addicts filled with pro-war drugs. Too much effort eh?
>>
Whatever happened to the "mnemonic impressions" of Kellogg in Nick's head? It seemed like something that would pop up again later on.

Then again, I haven't really traveled with Nick so maybe it does.
>>
>>318252967
He is a moron but your opinion is shit since you are an obvious Kreiaposter
>>
>>318250378
I think they saw the mods making stuff for Skyrim, then thought to themselves, "FREE LABOUR" and made FO4 half a map, with the players expected to build the other half.
>>
File: 1408913125363.png (215 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1408913125363.png
215 KB, 500x400
>>318253037
>The story about the Raiders who encounter a guy who fends them off by throwing rocks at them, and making grenade sounds for pulling the pin and blowing them up, and shooting them with an invisible gun
>They're so flabbergasted he makes it outside where he hops on an imaginary bike, making sounds for starting it and revving it up, and riding off into the sunset
>They were so encapsulated by him they just let him go
>>
>>318254856
>the bike stalls
i wish i heard the whole thing but my companion started shooting fuck
>>
>>318253783

>have a settlement with 3 people and 200 defense thanks to turrets
>get message X IS UNDER ATTACK
>figure it will sort itself out
>YOU FAILED TO DEFEND X

fuck you todd
>>
This game is awful and broken as shit. Within an hour of playing my gun wouldn't appear, my pip boy wouldn't pop up, my character wouldn't move, fall through buildings, etc. The fact that this game is even being considered for GOTY is a joke.
>>
>>318254853
4's settlement building system is literally Real Time Settler from New Vegas but with less options
>>
>>318254927
>using companions

you only have yourself to blame
>>
>>318254856
that was the fucking best
another great one was the female raider telling how she met a kid who was scared of fire then set him on a raft and lit fires all around him as he flowed down the river

then the other dude she's with keeps interrupting her and she keeps insulting him

it's pretty good
>>
>>318252967
holy fuck calm down you autist

let the guy heal from your roasting
>>
File: 1387902001763.png (5 KB, 208x208) Image search: [Google]
1387902001763.png
5 KB, 208x208
>>318254940
FUCKING THIS

>go there next time
>settlement defends itself fine with me doing nothing
>>
>>318254943
>gun or pip boy wouldn't appear
you had stealth boy on you dumb fuck
>my character wouldn't move
you were overburden or your keyboard/gaymepad was fucked
>fall through building
lose weight you fat fuck

>this post has been brought to you by Todd Howardâ„¢
>>
>>318255227
>you had stealth boy on you dumb fuck
No, I've had this happen a bunch of times, too. Sometimes your gun just disappears and you can't open the pip-boy. All you have to do is go to third person and then back to first and it'll work again.
>>
So im like 50 hours in, are they gonna explain why everyone else in the vault died except you at some point?
If it was a malfunction, why would you not be dead then?
If it was on purpose when kellogg came through, why would he waste an entire vault of untainted dwellers, which is what he was after in the first place, let alone shooting a healthy female of breeding age

Seriously why the fuck would he shoot a vault dweller, it doesnt make any sense at all
>>
File: just.jpg (54 KB, 700x472) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
54 KB, 700x472
WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO WAIT A FULL MINUTE FOR MY HOTKEYS TO FUCKING WORK EACH TIME I PRESS THEM

jesus FUCKING christ
>>
>>318255308

Kellogg purposefully turned off the other peoples life supports.

They shot her because she was expendable and not necessary.
>>
>>318254540
I think they know, the problem is they're making a video game, and they think that it's neat to be able to go find that stuff. It's fantasy, stop trying to apply layers of realism which the creators clearly don't want.

>>318254856
>mfw I hear another group f raiders talk about how a guy doing that same thing did a "drive by" on some super mutatns and survived.
>>
File: acid.jpg (78 KB, 500x681) Image search: [Google]
acid.jpg
78 KB, 500x681
What key takes screenshots in FO4? Prt scrn isn't taking them for me.
>>
>>318254785
I JUST finished fallout 2 a few hours ago actually. I loved it.

The fight with Frank Harrigan unarmed was amazing
>>
>>318255308
kellogs a pretty huge dick mang
>>
>people here defend FO4
This place is getting worse by the minute. The game is flawed as fuck and you're actually retarded if you can't see it.
>>
Just come to terms that this game is for fucking casuals who don't give a shit about diversity in gameplay, or if there's an engaging story; they only care about shooting things and getting 1337 mods for their CoD gun. Once again, console gamers ruin everything.
>>
File: 1434232496534__1_.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1434232496534__1_.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>318252967
>Now be silent, fool. You cannot win this argument.
>>
>>318254817
Probably a DLC

>Fallout: Road to the NCR
>Kellog's personality has taken over nick, causing him to grab a motor cycle and head out to the NCR across the old highways to deal out some revenge to the people that wronged him
>DLC feature is motorcycles and cars in the DLC areas. Explore a massive map fallout 1, 2 style with random encounters.
>Final confrontation with Nick/Kellog lets you choose to have Kellog take over, Nick to push out Kellog or, to rip off Dead Money even more to have the two 'fuse'.
>>
>>318255490
Right?
But when I was being interviewed by Nick and Piper about his death and I responded with "I'd kill him again if I could"
>Piper disliked that
>Nick disliked that

HE FUCKING KILLED MY FAMILY NIGGA.
>>
>>318255405
The reason they came to the vault was for people unaffected by radiation

An entire vault full of subjects and they take only one guy? They refer to you as the backup, so if anything went wrong they would come back for you
Why the fuck would they kill all the others then?
What happens if something did go wrong with both of you? Theyd just go aw man we really should have left more than 2 people out of that entire fucking vault alive
Kellogg you dumbshit why the fuck did you shoot that woman we could have had and endless supply you fucking retard!
>>
>>318252581
I don't think you really understood his post
>>
>>318255732
They are disapproving of you saying that you'd kill him again, even knowing that his brains would contain the information you need, not to you killing him in general.
>>
>>318255415
> It's fantasy, stop trying to apply layers of realism which the creators clearly don't want.

This is it ppl. This has to stop.

Bethdrones gone really mad. A madman meme is not enough.

>AGREE WITH THE VISION OF CREATORS, KEK ON UR OWN OPINION AND DO NOT CRITISE
-Anon of /v/ 2015

200 years. You ppl dont know how many things can happen during that period of time...
>>
The side quests in this game are short, boring and meaningless. Just take a look at how many of them Diamond City has, and compare that to the number of named NPCs that reside there.
>>
>>318255732
>Caring about Piper
Cait and Dogmeat are obviously the only sane companions in the wastes. Piper is literally gawker media.
>>
>>318252581
Well, that's just sad
>>
>>318255732
>no i dont play that shit nigga option
>>318255908
maybe if you put that shit in the game insead of on 4chan people wouldnt be shitting on ur game todd
>>
>>318255908
No they aren't. It's literally because of the fact that you refuse to show mercy. Those two will consistently dislike violent options.
>>
>>318255830

Father explains Kelogg was a loose cannon and a psychopath.

There's your explanation. Take it or leave it.
>>
File: Todd_Monitering_The_Thread.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Todd_Monitering_The_Thread.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>318253870
There's no excuse for their shitty engine. CoD has been using the same engine and has been only getting better graphically. Gamebyro pretty much went from green filter in FO3 to no filter and some AA in FO4. It ran like shit on consoles and PC without mods, on the PC, PS4, XB1, 360 and PS3.

>I-it just w-works!
>>
>>318249412
The combat zone is literally the hardest thing to fuck up - there was supposed to be some good Mad Max shit in there - and they still managed to rape it.
>>
File: ohaioooo onichan.jpg (25 KB, 624x351) Image search: [Google]
ohaioooo onichan.jpg
25 KB, 624x351
>>318249982
>game famous for being wanderer on wasteland, trying to survive in post apocalypse

>forced to build your own towns

this shit contradict whal fallout all about, you should be surviving. It makes sense if you only build ONE hideout for yourself to survive, but dozens of settlement?
Its scream filler and rushing content for end year release

if this the direction beth going, they soon follow ubisoft AC
>>
>>318251943
>glass him
>>
>>318256297
b-but todd says that he isnt in his memories
>>
File: big boss is FUCKING PISSED.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
big boss is FUCKING PISSED.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Is there any franchise/ip wasted more than fallout 4?

I guess star wars because only fucking EA has the rights. Actually I guess star wars's situation is way fucking worse than fallout's
>>
>>318256297
But was he retarded?
Thats the only thing that would justify his actions there
Also from what father says it sounds like they were looking for him in particular, so it gives me the impression that kellogg was instructed to take only him and kill everyone else, which is even more retarded
>>
File: what happened.png (1 MB, 2567x895) Image search: [Google]
what happened.png
1 MB, 2567x895
>Witcher 3
>literally cannot interact with a single NPC aside from pressing 'E' on them and having them recycle the same line of dialogue "PAM PARAM, PARAM"

Why don't all 10 of you Witcher fans go play your game instead of spenining most of your time shitting on others?
>>
>Using one of those SJW companions
>Literally just trying to survive in the wastes by doing quests for caps
>Use a speech check to get more caps
>Companion disliked that

So...I'm just supposed to be poor then? The companions don't even make sense.
>>
>>318252158
Its that despite being fruit an apple and an orange are completely different so there's no point.

In this case it's misused.
>>
>>318256613
meant for
>>318251543
>>
>>318256636
>Use speech check to get more caps
>Piper disliked that

>LITERALLY BREAK INTO A SAFE TO STEAL THINGS
>Piper liked that

If you're on PC, just use the "No negative affinity" mod. If the game is going to be broken as fuck, at least have it be broken in your favor.
>>
>>318256636
>>318256636
>pick locks and hack computers for gear
>strong disliked that

SCREEEEE
>>
File: 1448486434403.png (188 KB, 492x440) Image search: [Google]
1448486434403.png
188 KB, 492x440
>Pretty much every side quest in the game is either "go there and kill everything" or "go there and fetch me this item"
>Most of the time, the 4 dialog options will have the same outcome, the player barely has any choice in this game
>Most of the speech checks dont really change anything, they just give you extra exp
>People will defend this
>>
>>318256613
>game that game out 6 months ago has significantly less players than game that just came out
>>
>>318256081
Like, you don't go to a football game and complain that it isn't ice hockey. You can say "I wish there was more ice hockey" but complaining that a game isn't something completely different is just silly.

>>318256636
They usually have certain kinds of missions that they don't like you trying to get more money to do and some that they do.

So if you're just helping someone out, they won't like it if you treat it like anything but a favour and ask for more money, but if you're reluctantly doing a job for I don't know say a mob boss, they're fine, and some even like it, if you try to squeeze them for every penny.
>>
>people honestly going through mental gymnastics to defend Todd's game
WEW
>>
>>318251543
And the world in W3 is 10 times worse, everything feels dead because NPC can't react to anything, and 99% of houses have no point because they're all copy pasted.

Witcher 3 does many things well, but the world can't compete with F4. it can't even compete with Skyrim, a 4y/o game running on last gen.
>>
File: 1435148107992.png (7 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1435148107992.png
7 KB, 400x400
>Npc ask you a favor
>SARCASTICALLY SAY YES
>ASK QUESTION AND SAY YES
>BE NICE AND SAY YES
>BE A DICK AND SAY YES
>>
>>318256741
haha I love this mod

>Extort a farmer for caps
>Piper comments about how much of an asshole I am
>"Piper liked that"

CHAD4LYFE
>>
>>318256613
>Comparing a game that came out months ago to a game that came out two weeks ago

Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 120405015005206.jpg (197 KB, 629x1221) Image search: [Google]
120405015005206.jpg
197 KB, 629x1221
>>318256831

>peak player count
>92,000 players
>Skyrim
>game that came out 5 years ago

What's Witcher 3s excuse :^)?
>>
>>318256943
>Bethesda NPCs react to things
W
E
W
>>
>>318251543
>Witcherfags are so insecure they have to shitpost in other games trying to reclaim some none existent glory
The witcher series is dead and buried, it was so shit it only got 3 games before kicking the bucket.

Move the fuck on, the developers have.
>>
>>318252265
Both are created for different audiences in mind

Not really, just like mgs5, bloodborne, w3 and f4 have been created for a 12y/o audience. Just like 95% of current games.
>>
>>318257052
Lack of a modding community
>>
File: 1204010512050.jpg (335 KB, 1019x1195) Image search: [Google]
1204010512050.jpg
335 KB, 1019x1195
>>318257006

>what is peak player count
>What is Skyrim, a 4 year old Bethesda game raping Witcher 3 in player count

CDkeks on suicide watch
>>
>>318257052
one is sex mod in disguise, the other is genuine game
>>
>>318257070
>So shit it only got 3 games

Maybe Devs don't like beating a dead horse anon

Because clearly 4th games of a frachise are absolute shit.
>>
Fallout 4 gave me the feeling that bethesda made the modding community as an excuse to half ass the development. I seriously thought they were gonna up Witcher 3 in terms of world building. How innocently stupid of me, i forgot bethesda is run by fat old jews.
>>
>>318256980
Stop lying through your teeth. More often than not you can refuse and in the rare cases that you can't, you can simply walk away from the conversation.
>>
File: Witcher 3s flaws.png (125 KB, 1623x509) Image search: [Google]
Witcher 3s flaws.png
125 KB, 1623x509
>>318257113

Because outside of waifu cancer the game has no replayability/substance at all. It's Evolve tier levels of forgotten
>>
>>318257052
DRM Free version obviously. God damn you're retarded
>>
>>318257006

>Peak player count
>Owners

Are you literally retarded
>>
>>318252940
Chill your tits reddit, play the game before shitposting. Or is it just because your mom can only buy you one game every 5 months and it wasn't f4?
>>
>>318257192
>Maybe Devs don't like beating a dead horse anon
Because if there is one thing the Witcher series is, its a dead fucking horse, thank god they just dropped it once they realized how shitty a series it was.

Yeah hi, Tolkien called, he won fantasy years ago, get with the times witcherfag.
>>
One thing I've always wondered is how raiders recruit people if they shoot everything on sight.
>>
>>318257124
What is 5000+ mods vs only quality of life mods
>>
>>318257215
>hey i will be right here if you change your mind
>>
>>318249412
Raiders in fallout are like draugr in Skyrim
and the only difference is textures and shit
>>
File: coincidence.jpg (388 KB, 1065x1366) Image search: [Google]
coincidence.jpg
388 KB, 1065x1366
>>318257178

>sex mode in disguise
>tfw even sex mods couldn't save Witcher 3

Keep the damage control coming senpai
>>
>>318257070
bethdrone cant handle criticism and so insecure they even remove downvote button on reddit
>>
>Dog pit in Skyrim
>bandits cheering on two dogs fighting in a pit
it exists it's near whiterun
>fighting pit in fallout 4
>idle raiders waiting for you to appear

epic game
>>
File: 1424312561052.png (145 KB, 610x599) Image search: [Google]
1424312561052.png
145 KB, 610x599
>>318257124
I dont get it, why is the player count on a singleplayer game important?

Why is it that everytime someone starts pointing out FO4's flaws all the fanboys completely ignore it and start taking about another game that has nothing to do with the thread?
>>
>>318257124
Read >>318257217 and then try not off yourself in shame of how stupid you are.
>>
>>318257192
>Maybe Devs don't like beating a dead horse anon
They should have stopped at 1 with 'generic shitty fantasy but with tits' and realized how crap the series was going to be.
>>
File: 1425015084252.jpg (17 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1425015084252.jpg
17 KB, 480x480
>>318250892
>Listing Goodneighbor twice
>>
File: 2015-11-29_00001.jpg (273 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-29_00001.jpg
273 KB, 1920x1080
>>318254135
you're telling me theres not bat edit or f04edit possible to make settlers killable? Then what the fuck is the point of everything ive done here? Thanks Todd you fucking shit. Just let Obsidian make another fallout please
>>
Why cant pickpocket Maxon?
>>
>>318257286
>going on reddit
The only faggot here is you.
>>
>>318257326
No they shouldn't have made games at all

Book to video game adaptations don't work and won't ever work
>>
File: 1447857732231.gif (2 MB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
1447857732231.gif
2 MB, 500x337
>>318257284
>>318257124

>Witcher 3
>can't even compete with a 4 year old Betheshit game
>even sex mods couldn't save it

SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>318257284
>wanting your game to be saved by slut and porn

do you have dignity left in your soul?
>>
Why the fuck is there no ref ID for the mysterious stranger revolver?
>>
>>318257414
How anyone can think the Witcher games are any good is incredible.

It must just be some pathetic faggots who think hating crappy games like Skyrim but loving obscurer ones like Witcher makes them cool.

Insecurities; the video game. Even have to slap tits everywhere to replace the fact the people who play Witcher dont get outside and dont know what real tits look like.
>>
>>318257424
pretty sure thats a womans body in that, am i getting a promotion?
>>
>>318254401
god hes so fucking easy
I just nuked his ass with the fatman you loot in the armoury before seeing him
>>
>>318257459
It is a mystery
>>
File: 1415517719224.png (218 KB, 600x568) Image search: [Google]
1415517719224.png
218 KB, 600x568
>>318257424
RETARD ALERT
E
T
A
R
D

A
L
E
R
T
>>
>Comparing a series that was literally invisible until the last game announced at e3 to a Bethesda game

Witcher had a niche audience and it should have stayed that way.
>>
>>318257321
>There is no DRM free version of Skyrim
You can't possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>318254785
The opposite of "pre" is "post", but you're absolutely right. And it's not just sloppy generic loot generation table editing, they also paste post-war items into fixed, deliberate level design. You know, those "skeletons sitting around a set dinner table" deals that remained undisturbed for 200 years for no reason. I've lost count of pre-war drug user remains with Jet strewn all around them.

On a similar note, it's becoming silly how October 23rd 2077 was apparently the busiest day in history. Every factory had a bring-your-child-to-work-day, every class had a field trip, every couple had a big romantic event planned, every business had a huge meeting deciding the fate of the company (usually related to being involved with Army/Enclave shenanigans), every beta male was planning on opening up to their crush, and so on.
Come up with some new stuff to write for terminal entries, for fuck's sake.
>>
File: lel.jpg (37 KB, 493x387) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
37 KB, 493x387
>>318257564

GETTING MAD
E
T
T
I
N
G

M
A
D
>>
>>318256575
mgs and souls games
>>
>>318252727
At the same time, Fallout 4 also establishes that ghouls need to eat to survive.
>>
File: hahahaha.jpg (98 KB, 425x300) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.jpg
98 KB, 425x300
>>318257321

>GoG is selling better than Steam

Get me a source with actual figures rather than CDPRs word (because it's not like they lied about the downgrade or mod suppor-. Oh wait). Kek, even at best if GoG magically manages to have equal the steam player count that still makes Witcher 3 have a total player base of 6,000 players compared to Skyrims 35,000+
>>
File: 1390635714485.png (70 KB, 250x268) Image search: [Google]
1390635714485.png
70 KB, 250x268
>>318257656
>I'll just call him mad
>Then everyone will forget I got called out like a moron.
>>
>>318257505
I enjoy both but Witcher definitely takes a specific taste to get into

Really the only appeal Witcher 3 had was to those who knew 1 and 2 existed

Everyone else was like literally what
>>
>>318256831
>>318257006
They explain why w3 is getting destroyed by Skyrim? A game supposed to be extremely bad and broken, released 4 years ago on a previous gen.
>>
File: 124513412412.jpg (52 KB, 935x712) Image search: [Google]
124513412412.jpg
52 KB, 935x712
>>318257505
>obscurer
>>
>>318257745
http://gamerant.com/the-witcher-3-gog-sales-410/

Literally 5 seconds on google. Sit the fuck down
>>
>>318257802
Comparing a game that had no audience to normies the sword game with a bazillion mods

Shake my head family
>>
>>318257178
Maximum damage control.
>>
File: etu.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
etu.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>318257778

>thinks saying "b-b-b-but" is a valid argument as to how a 2015 triple A RPG is getting curb stomped by 4 year old betheshit in terms of relevance
>Skyrim LITERALLY has 10 times the player count of Witcher 3
>>
File: 1407375904634.jpg (63 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1407375904634.jpg
63 KB, 550x448
>>318254135
>set essential (NPC ID) 0
>proceed to build a shack filled with 20+ plasma mines
>set those NPC's there

And that's how I got rid of that Marcy and Jun Long.

Nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: 1431895821230.jpg (222 KB, 785x1220) Image search: [Google]
1431895821230.jpg
222 KB, 785x1220
>>318257860

>get me a source of the player count
>gets me a source of the sales
>literally just CDPRs word

Good thing CDPR aren't known to lie

https://gamintafiles.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/skyrim-sells-10-million/

>Skyrim sold 7 million in its first month
>Witcher 3 barely hit that in 5
>>
File: bionichitler.jpg (18 KB, 128x160) Image search: [Google]
bionichitler.jpg
18 KB, 128x160
>the realization that in your search for EXP, loot, exploration and Legendaries, you're raiding the raiders, usually without any quest or story context
>>
>battle for bunker hill
>institute tells me not to wipe out the locals
>get there
>brotherhood of steel and railroad are there
>neither of them are hostile
>literally just walk up and shoot them in the head
>get inside the town
>Curie starts murdering all of the townsfolk who are hostile for some reason
Bravo, Tods
>>
>>318255342
>fighting raiders
>using explosive sawn off
>have to reload
>press hotkey to switch to melee weapon
>hands remain holding sawn off only theres no sawn off now
>Cum raider runs up with auto combat rifle and kills me
Someone knew this was a bug before release, and someone said this is okay to ignore before the release.
>>
>>318258003

Hmm,

>has statistics and sources to prove that a contender for GOTY is doing poorly and worse than another GOTY

My shill-dar is beeping like mad at this Bethesda kekaroo
>>
>>318258003
>Bethesda AAA title outselling niche polak game

Why are you surprised? Are you really trying to tell us you expected them to sell the same
>>
File: index.png (7 KB, 296x170) Image search: [Google]
index.png
7 KB, 296x170
>>318257860

>this is the one occassion GoG has managed to not only compete with steam but actually surpass it in popularity
>no actual figures provided
>just CDPRs own words/claims

Wew, it's not like they would shill/lie about how successful their own distribution service is doing right?

Check google senpai, Steam CURBSTOMPS GoG literally EVERYTIME, I ain't buying their bullshit the same way I didn't buy their downgrade damage control.
>>
File: 1445796083649.jpg (234 KB, 861x817) Image search: [Google]
1445796083649.jpg
234 KB, 861x817
>OH MAN SKYRIM HAS HIGHER PLAYER COUNT IT HAS TO BE A BETTER GAME

By that logic League of Legends is the best game in the world right?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 88

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.