[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found my x-mas gift my girlfriend was getting me. I asked for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 20150616_130216.jpg (3 MB, 3984x2988) Image search: [Google]
20150616_130216.jpg
3 MB, 3984x2988
I found my x-mas gift my girlfriend was getting me. I asked for a fucking Ps4 and she gets me a fucking wiiu. I was so mad I pulled that fucker out of the box and trashed it and her.

I later took it out of the trash and returned it for some money.

With the money I saved for buying her a ring I got myself a PS4. Recommend me some games for the damn thing. Bloodborne is pretty tight, but I also have a pc so what should I get?
>>
Anon, your hand doesn't count as a girlfriend.
>>
Love this yearly pasta.
>>
the same thing happened to me except i slapped the bitch around a bit first
>>
Good joke, everyone laugh.
>>
Perks of WiiU

>girlfriend friendly
>family friendly
>fun games

PS4 is shit. Xbox is shit.
>>
>>318240070
Yeah man, some many fun games like...uh...hmmm....oh wait....
>>
>>318240212
Splatoon, Smash, Xenoblade, Monster Hunter, Mario Cart, Zelda and that's not even it.

Having fun playing the 2 good games PS4/Xbox has?
>>
>>318240521
Such good games, everyone has them. Obviously if they were good people would have bought them wouldn't they? Ps4 has over 20 times the user base Nintendo has because their games are actually worth sometime. Not like those rehashes you posted.
>>
>>318240521
I like how you posted Zelda when it hasn't even come out yet. Like it will save the wiiu or something.
>>
The female of gender is a waste of resources. What should be going to their brains goes to a soon to be needless reproductive system. It's not their fault they're empty sociopathic breeding machines but I don't think it's always going to be a problem.
>>
>>318240880
Which games are worth some time? I would like to know.
>>318240973
I never said anything about saving the WiiU. Zelda IS a good game and always will be.

Sounds like you have never tried to even play the WiiU or its games so how can you talk?
>>
>>318240048
"Good joke; everyone, laugh."

Fixed.
>>
>>318241454
that's not the quote you dope
>>
>>318241234
>ZELDA IS TOO BIG TO FAIL GUYS
Please come back to reality, Squidward sword was so horrible that the mere utterance will start a small civil war. It was so bad and so awful no one dares to talk about it, it was literally Other M Tier.
> What games are worth my time.
Please lurk more before posting, it's embarrassing to read your retarded posts.
>>
>>318241589
You guys are so very bad at your job. What's more funny is Skyward Sword was bad.
>>
>>318241589
>THOSE GAMES ARE SHIT BECAUSE I SAID SO :'(
>>
>>318241589
I liked skyward sword tho. one of the best titles in 2011
>>
>>318239634
Bloodborne
Because it is the only game PS4 has
>>
File: hah.gif (293 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
hah.gif
293 KB, 480x270
>>318241589
Oh now you are insulting me and wont even list any good games because you have no valid argument AND IM EMBARRASSING. Had a nice laugh.
>>
>>318241908
>Because it is the only game PS4 has

you mean the only game mustards are anally blasted about. don't get me wrong it is by far the best PS4 game and game of the year material but assmad is assmad.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.