[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah keep belittleling and calling a fanbase that barely gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Yeah keep belittleling and calling a fanbase that barely gets any games or games that they want (metroid, f-zero, mother) entitled brats or babies while you people on the other hand get all the games you want every year and yet complain about small details, I'm talking to you mario and zelda fans and any other fanbases that gets games every year and when when you people complain nobody bats an eye but when the metroid fans do it it's suddenly unacceptable? how hypocritical.
>>
http://arch.b4k.co/v/search/text/%22Yeah%20keep%20belittleling%22/

Please don't make it a third
>>
>forcing a company to make a game they're not prepared to make
If a metroid prime 4 ever happens, don't expect it to be good.
>>
>>318229040
you gonna post this stupid shit every day or something? fuck off.
>>
>>318229040
This. You don't fuck with the Metroid Legion.

We don't fucking forgive.

We don't fucking forget.

And we WILL FUCK YOU UP IF YOU FUCK WITH US.
>>
File: hey look at this hammer.png (100 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
hey look at this hammer.png
100 KB, 500x356
(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)(Headbang)
>>
I fully expect Federation Force to win a lot of new fans the next time it's shown.
>>
>>318230185
Not gonna happen unless the artstyle is scrapped completely in favor of something closer to Hunters and the graphics aren't still sub N64 level.
>>
>>318230185
> the next time it's shown.
>implying they'll show it again
>implying they're not just going to show off blast ball more and continue to leave us in the dark about the actual game
i just want to know more man, im fucking hyped for this game and it feels like i'm the only one
>>
>>318230615
Whiny Metroid 'fans' aren't worth pandering to, and Nintendo knows this. The artstyle looks great, what we were shown looks promising, get over it.

>>318230682
You definitely aren't alone, Fedbro. Chin up! Lots of great 3DS games to get excited about until we learn more. Paper Jam looks great, and I really wish I had the time to try Stella Glow.
>>
>>318230682
Dude, from what they've shown it looks just like the most barebones and generic coop FPS ever made.
Does playing as a super deformed federation robot matter that much to you?
Because otherwise you could just pick any other FPS on the market and probably have a better time.
>>
>>318229040
>I'm talking to you mario and zelda fans
I am these.
I am also a Metroid fan.
Stop posting these threads.
>>
>>318231265
>Does playing as a super deformed federation robot matter that much to you?
no, but metroid lore does, and that's basically what this game is
>>
>He posted it again
>>
>>318229040
>Criticizing Nintendo
Fuck off, if you don't like them you don't actually like Metroid.
>>
File: GJFmjHq.jpg (215 KB, 2542x1398) Image search: [Google]
GJFmjHq.jpg
215 KB, 2542x1398
>>318231161
>The artstyle looks great
Oh, it's beautiful.

This looks like a game being released in 2016 and definitely doesn't give me a headache.
>>
>>318231654
Nintendo is garbage.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 603x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 603x480
>>318229040
>making an argument with poor grammar
>>
>>318229040
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inventive_spelling
This type of writing is the easiest way to spot literal little children.
>>
>>318229040
This is a copypasta?

I thought it was a genuine complaint.
>>
>>318233032
the same person posted it yesterday, they're probably being completely sincere and completely autistic
>>
>>318229040
>Copy paste thread.
Yea shithead. We get it.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.