[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever met anyone in real life that you met in video games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448059368679.jpg (57 KB, 920x617) Image search: [Google]
1448059368679.jpg
57 KB, 920x617
Have you ever met anyone in real life that you met in video games online?
>>
tons of people, actually. feels good being in a community composed of a bunch of people in the same country that plays the same game.

most of them are alright people, too.
>>
>>318207265
I have once, Lina.
>>
>>318207265
No, Lina Inverse. I play video games to escape reality, not to introduce reality into my escapism.
>>
>>318207265
only furries
>>
>start playing WoW in college
>be in guild with people from my home state
>still talk to them
>meet up and drink beers occasionally
>>
>>318207265

One bro I met playing Wow when I was 15, didnt meet him in person until 4 years later when he did a road trip with his missus down the coast. Then a year later I road tripped up the coast with my missus for a holiday and the 4 of us spend the day at a water park before going shopping, then going out for dinner and a pub crawl all night.
That was just over 2 years ago but we still keep in touch of fb
>>
File: SNAAAKE.gif (569 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
SNAAAKE.gif
569 KB, 750x500
>>318207265
yes, and she my gf now
>>
>Play Dark age of Camelot
>Join an 8 man guild
>Play with them for a while, cool guys
>We ask where we're from
>Turns out guildmaster is a housewife in her 30s
>Play more MMOs as time goes
>A good number of players are mothers/older women
>Even in FPS games

What the fuck is it with online games and housewives?
>>
One. He met me and the fellas out for drinks one night. He was too awkward (fella went full PUA) and chased all the qts away.

I'm sorry bro but we had to cut you off
>>
>>318207265

Does Neopets count as an online game?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.