[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got a PS4, compared to the PS3 and Xbone it looks and feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: PhotoGrid_1448727285888.jpg (3 MB, 2560x2560) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1448727285888.jpg
3 MB, 2560x2560
Just got a PS4, compared to the PS3 and Xbone it looks and feels kinda cheap..
>>
What the fuck is your point?
>>
File: mODJyC1do1BuF0gjyYh-ACw.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
mODJyC1do1BuF0gjyYh-ACw.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
You really should be putting these under your PS4 so it stands elevated above a flat surface. helps with heat dissipation.
>>
File: 1445806131337.png (21 KB, 625x790) Image search: [Google]
1445806131337.png
21 KB, 625x790
>>318204307
>>
Why do you still have a VCR?
>>
>>318204307
>Says he who owns cheap shit to begin with.
>>
>>318204904
Thanks for the tip...
what are those?
>>
>>318205151
the things you put under chair/table legs so it doesn't scratch wooden floors. its just some rubber thing you can buy for $3.50
>>
>>318204307
>Xbone
i'm sure you like paying for empty space
>>
>>318204493

You get what you pay for kuck
>>
I feel the opposite, the PS4 feels pretty well-made and the design is slick, while the PS3 doesn't really feel all that well-built outside of being heavy and has a really obnoxious design.

Not that it matters that much since it's just going to sit in a TV stand.
>>
>>318204904
Are you completely and utterly retarded? I want you to closely examine your PS4, and realize where the air intakes actually are.
>>
>George foreman grill, VCR, and two Wiis

Thats kind of a weird battlestation, but Ive seen weirder I guess.
>>
>>318204307
why u bother buying a wiiu while you can spend that money on a better desk...
>>
>>318204307
That's because you got a launch PS3 Phat and not a PS3 Super Slim.

Sony no longer makes premium hardware.
>>
>>318205653
I suppose, the only reason I still have the original Wii is because it's modded and has the homebrew channel
>>
>>318204307
Wow what a coincidence! I was just about to make a bait thread haha. We're two of a kind man.
>>
>>318205826
It's not even a desk, just a small shelf system to keep my systems neat and off the carpet
>>
>>318205642
Not that guy and I don't own a PS4 but it for whatever reason the bottom of the console hears up it could heat up the surface it is standing on and cause troubles for the surface and for the console to dissipate its own heat.

Like I said, don't have a PS4 don't know whether it heats up at the bottom.
>>
imo the unit feels okay. I'm glad they ditched the dust collecting shiny surface of the PS3. But the PS4 controller feels like a third party MadKatz controller. It's made of too many different materials that don't match, it's awkward, ugly and I don't like it. Plus I'm sure it has the smallest battery of any controller ever.
>>
are you serious? the xbone was the flimsiest piece of hardware i ever laid hands on. controller feels like it's gonna break if you squeeze it too hard, and the damn thing turns off when you unplug the play-n-charge cable! xbone is the cheapest piece of shit ever. ps4 doesn't even compare.
>>
>>318205505
Actually the PS3 Phat has a very intricate design almost too complicated. The Slim is in my opinion the best looking and the best designed and the Super Slim is.. well it doesn't look bad but it's everything else you said.
>>
>>318206849
What's so complicated about the original PS3?
>>
>>318206971
Well look a disassemble video on it on youtube. Some revisions are a real bitch to open and service. Layers of Plastic and parts then over-designed unnecessary stuff like touch buttons etc. Still one of the last premium sony products.
>>
> own ps4 and xone
> xone keeps on overheating, ps4 never overheats even with the PSU being internal while the xone has this massive ugly powerbrick

It also makes it weirder that it's almost twice the size.
>>
>>318206087
yeah its looks cheap and made your whole collection looks poor and cheap
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.