[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have 2 hours to decide and I only get one option. This is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6
File: xbox-one-vs-ps4-970-80.jpg (35 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
xbox-one-vs-ps4-970-80.jpg
35 KB, 900x506
I have 2 hours to decide and I only get one option. This is the hardest decision I've had to make this year.

Some PS4 exclusives look great, but Forza and Halo also do as well. Most of my friends have a PS4, but the xbox one's controller is clearly better. But the PS4 is a much more powerful machine with better performance on every multiplat. I don't give a shit about backwards compatibility on the one because I have a 360.

I just can't, convince me for one or the other somehow. PC fags go elsewhere, please.
>>
ps4, no brainer
>>
>>318195940

Think you answered your own question OP.
Why get an Xbone if you can't play with most of your friends?

>but the xbox one's controller is clearly better
bitch, did you ever played with a PS4's?
>>
>>318195940
PS4 for Bloodborne, friends, and the comfy DS4
>>
>>318195940
>Forza and Halo also look good

Or you could just play a generic FPS and a generic racing game on a PS4. I mean what the fuck?
>>
>>318195940
Ps4 you faggot, xbone is a dead end console.
>>
File: pokemon.png (251 KB, 837x743) Image search: [Google]
pokemon.png
251 KB, 837x743
xbox shit has been going hot as fuck everywhere

nice try sony marketing

can you prove your shitty system even sold as many as you claim?
dont bother posting shitty online news articles either.

yeah, your entire system is dependent on sales, but it does not say who is buying your system.
thats because you are lying shit, and you make internal sales.
where you specifically sell a huge bulk sale to a fake insider just so you can legally say you made sales.

the real hype this year is on xbox
everyone wants one, and you are lying piece of shit sony
>>
File: ea.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
ea.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>318197585
http://www.vgchartz.com/
>>
The only reason to have a console is to play with friends, so the choice is obvious. It's clear that you're underaged, but even then it's hard to be that fucking retarded.
>>
Had the same choice as you OP, have a modded 360 too.

Chose PS4 without hesitation
>>
>>318195940
Master Chief collection is comfy as shit, even if you're not a halo fan.

I don't have time to type a novel. But from what I've seen, the PS4 has no library of games, and I'm not just saying that as a meme.

The Xbox since the windows 10 update is a sleek console and it's just really great to use. Not to mention the controller is god-tier.

Sony is going down the shitter and they'll be defunct in a few years. Xbox One has the backwards compatibility (which Sony copied shortly after it launched) and surprisingly great support.

did I trigger the sonyggers?
>>
>>318195940
PS4 no question. X Bone is dying. PS4 looks better, and I think online is cheaper. If we kill X Bone completely, Sony may make online free again... Which goes against normal economic rules, but it could happen
>>
>>318198478
>xbone is dying
>xbone

Hello underage.
>>
>>318198385
>Sony copied backwards compatibility
PS4 to PS2, maybe. PS4 to PS3 has been a thing since PSNow existed on the PS4, way before XB1.
>>
Xbone has a better controller, better online, stronger exclusives, less games.

If you want quantity, go for PS4.

If you want quality, go for Xbone.

(i own all consoles and a gaming PC)
>>
>>318195940

>most of my friends have a PS4

????????? you serious? There's your question answered

although you should get PC
>>
>>318198726
>Ps4 to ps3
>PSNow

I was talking about natively being able to play physical games. Dumb namefag.
>>
>>318198726
Yeah yeah lemme just toss a disc in of a ps3 game and start playing it on my ps4 without being charged a fee. Oh wait.
>>
File: 1441766790158.jpg (96 KB, 525x503) Image search: [Google]
1441766790158.jpg
96 KB, 525x503
>>318198896
>stronger exclusives
Aside from the worst Halo in the series what does it have? Only thing I would want is Rare Replay and Killer Insinct, and those are pretty niche titles
>>
File: 1447820322711.gif (3 MB, 283x238) Image search: [Google]
1447820322711.gif
3 MB, 283x238
>>318198385
>names one game for Xbone
>but the ps4 has nogaems
>>
>>318199749
Halo 5 sucked, I agree but next year these games have potential.

Quantum Break
Scalebound
reCore
Phantom Dust
Crackdown 3 (I didnt personally like the series of the few minutes I played)
>>
>>318195940
Aren't there more important issues in the world right now?
>>
>>318195940
I recently had to make the same decision and chose PS4. No regrets. The controller is much better than previous PlayStation controllers.
>>
>>318199749
I disagree, Halo 5 is incredible online.

>>318200102
yup, dat list
>>
>>318198385
Nahh not really, I use my PS4 for fighting games with a PS3 compatible stick. Besides souls type challenges that Xbone definetly lacks, none of this generation FPS games have been good, so I rely on PC, the same with modding for superior comfy driving experiences and anything that can be tweaked, includes Witcher n that. I really want a cheap WiiU, just dunno wtf NX is.
>>
>asking weeboofaggot /v/

if you don't like shitty gook games don't get a PS4

If you don't have a sony fetish, Don't buy PS4

If you want aactual games and a promising future get an xbox one.
>>
>>318195940
As someone who has both, I say PS4.

At least it has Bloodborne. XB1 has Rise of the Tomb Raider but that's coming out later on PS4 anyway. Other than that it has nothing of note that's exclusive and the inferior version of multiplats.
>>
File: 1434232496534__1_.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1434232496534__1_.gif
3 MB, 294x238
PS4, XB1 is an alright console now that the UI isn't a pile of dicks rubbed in shit, but PS4 looks better on every multiplat, and is coming with a shit ton of exclusives in 2016. The XB1 controller has better sticks and triggers, and is good for people with large hands, but the DS4 is better otherwise and you can put XB1 sticks in them.

Also, XB1 is scraping for more exclusives until they can get their first parties in 2016, Tomb Raider was always a PS4/Pee Cee game, nobody really bought it on XB and the series is gonna die, since they put a reboot on a console with less players that don't even like the game. Sony is grabbing third parties, seeing as how they nabbed CoD, one of the biggest dudebro games you can get. Also, Sony is a Japanese company, a lot of their exclusives are weeb games that don't get outside of Japan, and due to that, rarely see Pee Cee/XB1 ports.

PS4s sub fee is cheaper, and you dont have to pay for F2P games like Warframe and Planetside 2, but they've been sticking us with shitty PS+ bonus games recently. XB1 has a better racing exclusive, but graphics size, PS4s Driveclub is way better. Halo has gone to shit but that's no fault of Microsoft, 343 is just shitter than Bungie and turned Halo into CoD 2.0.

PS4 also has a larger playerbase for most popular games as well, and while we won't know if they're lying about sales (>>318197585) nearly all of their Multiplayer have a higher install/playerbase.

Although PS Now is an absolute new money grabbing pile of shit, it should've been free with physical discs like XB1.

TL;DR PS4
>>
>>318195940
>ps4 is much more powerful

lmao, just toss a coin retard, they're both shit.
>>
>>318199972
I'm not gonna list the whole fucking library dumbass.
>>
>>318201769
>if you don't like shitty gook games don't get a PS4

Why? Nothing says you have to play those games and it has all the same western multiplats as XB1 and western exclusives.

>If you don't have a sony fetish, Don't buy PS4

I seriously doubt 99% of the people who own XB1s have a "Microsoft Fetish"

>If you want aactual games and a promising future get an xbox one.

What "actual games" does it have? Neither console has any games that the other one doesn't that are worth a shit, and if either of the consoles have a "promising future" it's the PS4 seeing as it's the only one selling worth a shit.

>in before "S..SS...SONYGGER!!!!!"

I'm not a fan of any company or console, and I'm completely indifferent to platform warz. I own an XB1 and a PS4 and I hardly use either because my PC just offers a much better experience.
>>
>>318200102
none of those are even out yet. also,

>he didn't get the news that phantom dust has been cancelled, and scalebound isn't far behind from the same fate.
>>
if you have a PC, get the console with the exclusives you want

if you dont have a PC your a dumb faggot for eve asking this
>>
Xbox for Scalebound.
>>
>>318197309

Haha, halo 5 is the most competitive shooter on console by far in terms of actual skill and gamemodes at least.

Forza 6 is also the best racer on consoles.
>>
>>318195940

Xboner here.

Sure, the console is good for occasional Netflix/Sunset Overdrive and the controller is tight, but i kinda wish i had gone with the PS4. I also totally fucked up by buying the Xbox One, even when i mostly play on my PC.

Even though i randomly play on my consoles, i sometimes feel a bit guilty by choosing it, seems like even Microsoft thinks that the console is going down the shitter. The sales are shit and every single person i know thinks it's shit, because Microsoft fucked up the reveal so badly. Every single one of my friends switched from the 360 to the PS4. I'm probably gonna get a PS4 soon, just for the exclusives.

So, PS4 first and get an Xbox One-controller for your PC.
>>
I left 360 and my 100kfaggotgamerscore for my 1st sony console since ps2.
And i currently am really liking the ps4. Plus most of my friends play on ps4 as well
>>
>>318204681

Oh yeah, one of the reasons i went with the Xbox One was because i was already subscribing to Xbox Live. I didn't want to start another subscribtion to play.
>>
I feel it's unfair to say the PS4 has nogaems when the Xbone exists.
>>
>>318204525
You're wrong. They are both generic entries in their respective genres and do not justify buying a console.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.