[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>RPG with gender selection >female always has a better
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0
>RPG with gender selection
>female always has a better voice actor

Is there any exception to this rule? Pretty much every game with voiced player seems to be like this
>>
>>318193624
Probably because the male voice is literally always Troy Baker
>>
>>318193739
This. Even when the male voice isn't Troy Baker, he will sound like Troy Baker.

When I saw the first Fallout 4 trailer I thought it was Baker
>>
Not an RPG but
>Black Ops 3 lets you choose gender
>Male VA just sounds bored out of his mind
>>
>>318193624
They usually have better customization too.
>>
>>318193846
I thought the male was pretty good, he had a plain voice but he had emotion.
After comparing the two taylor death scenes the female VA barely put any effort in.
>>
Mass Effect
>>
>>318194127
FemShep was easily better
>>
>>318194286
I disagree, I think Meer did a better job, specially in 2 and 3. I Know I'm in the minority on that one though.
>>
>>318194127
>>318194286
I dunno it's 50/50 for me, MaleShep sounded more realistic to me. Femshep sounded like an emotional wreck.

Both work I suppose, personally I prefer MaleShep though.
>>
>>318193624
>Doctor, I´m dreadfully ill!
>I press my head it hurts, I press my stomach it hurts, I press my feet it hurts!
>....Maybe your finger is broken.
That is you.
If any male voice acting sounds bad to you, the more likely alternative to them all sucking is that you simply don´t like male voice acting.
>>
FO4 is maybe the worst offender. The male sounds so fucking boring and borderline retarded. The female makes the terrible dialogue almost bearable.
>>
>>318195257
I'd actually appreciate her voice acting if it wasn't in a game that should have never had any to begin with.
>>
>>318194127
>>318194286
Really now, you actually enjoyed the "grr i'm badass" delivery?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 0

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.