[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got this on sale for $10 What am I in for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (548 KB, 1600x841) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
548 KB, 1600x841
Just got this on sale for $10

What am I in for?
>>
lots of "meh"
>>
>>318191349
A empty, meme filled, unfunny game. The gameplay was generic but a neat concept, and its reallly pretty. But other than that, meh.
>>
butthurt sonyggers that Spyro Dev made a not-sony shitsclusive
>>
>>318191641
pretty much this. it's a great game, but sonyggers are really saltty about insomniac ''stabbing them in the back'' So you'll hear nothing but hate from the neogaf army that astroturfs the net.
>>
>>318191349
I forgot this game existed, the customization is pretty good but apart from that is 6/10.
>>
goog game. if sonyggers had a life we'd be able to post about it.

Sadly, they live on the internet and only go out to jerk off to ps4 stands in real life.

if you like Tony hawk+ Crackdown, that's what this is.

Much better than infamous's cringe worthy garbage. That's for sure
>>
File: 1422069494430.gif (1 MB, 250x195) Image search: [Google]
1422069494430.gif
1 MB, 250x195
>>318191483
>A empty, meme filled, unfunny game. The gameplay was generic but a neat concept, and its reallly pretty. But other than that, meh.
So Borderlands? Got it.
>>
File: 1445509087694.png (30 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445509087694.png
30 KB, 250x250
>>318191349
Bought it for like... $30 a few weeks ago and honestly I just found that the game could be summed up with one word. Meh. I mean... it has some interesting things, I guess, but none of which save it from being clunky and boring, and this isn't even about the speed or whatever, it's just, like, I don't know, trying too hard.
I wanted to like it too, but I just couldn't get into it.
>>
>>318192139
yes, exactly.
>>
It's alright, you'll definitely get what you paid for to say the least. There's not much to do after the main story though.
>>
>>318191641
>>318191754
>>318191921
Was this the subject of controversy at release?
>>
how is the create a character?
>>
>>318192785
decent, the clothing options are the best part of customization.
>>
Ignore the sonygger astroturfers . It's a good game.
>>
good game but short, ignore sonyggers op
>>
>>318191349
It's fun, too short though.
>>
>all this fucking shilling
>the fucking Xbone defense force false flagging when people are just stating their opinions on the game

This is the real cancer killing /v/
>>
It's the Poochy of the game.

It tried so hard to be "in."
>>
Shitty game infested with reddit/NeoFag memes
>>
It wasn't very good. Framerate was unstable, and all the humor was embarrassingly tryhard
>>
I ended up getting it for free during a buy one get one free sale
>>
Idk what's with some of these sonygger replies but I played it when I first got on xbox one. Had a good bit of fun (yes it is still possible) with it.

Never tried the coop mode as it didn't have a good pull to keep playing once you finished it though.

The combat was fluid to me when I learned how it worked and I never experienced framerate problems.

7/10
>>
A fun game with some problems like the EPIC MAYMES and general lack of difficulty. The mission with King Buzzo was cool though.
>>
>>318195285

This, holy fuck this thread is embarrassing

Please let this one or two utterly triggered faggots
>>
>>318191921

>infamous
>cringe worthy
>sunset overdrive
>not cringe worthy

They literally say reddit by name and loaded the game with memes, what in the fuck are you talking about
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.