[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any games that you would like to see on the PS Vita?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: ps_vita_system.png (227 KB, 540x310) Image search: [Google]
ps_vita_system.png
227 KB, 540x310
Are there any games that you would like to see on the PS Vita? It could be a port, a game you want translated, are a brand new game in general that you would like to see on this under appreciated console. Personally I want Tekken Tag Tournament HD to be on Vita.
>>
I will never understand by ff type-0 was not on ps vita. I only played like 4 hours on my psp, but seriously why in the fuck would you port a pocket game to a console when sony made another portable.

I'd fucking kill for ff12 hd remake on my vita
Also I'm really pumped for Odin Sphere coming to ps vita & Transistor.
>>
Monster hunter fuck nintendo for stealing it
>>
File: Winched.jpg (212 KB, 1093x672) Image search: [Google]
Winched.jpg
212 KB, 1093x672
n++
Grimrock 2
Euro Truck Simulator
>>
File: 1436305307134.jpg (197 KB, 575x688) Image search: [Google]
1436305307134.jpg
197 KB, 575x688
FF12-HD Remake

Dark Cloud 1 & 2 HD Remake (hopefully they're both in the same package)

And a bunch of Japanese games to come over.

Honestly, they really need to just bring over Japanese games and get them localized, the Vita audience might be relatively small compared to the Japanese counterpart, but they keep bringing shit over here and it sells, so I guess they must be making a profit. Vita is a weeb system, may as well embrace the shit out of it.
>>
File: 2015-11-26-020117.jpg (1 MB, 1920x3264) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26-020117.jpg
1 MB, 1920x3264
I love my vita!
>>
File: ggxrdr_15052710_thumb.jpg (34 KB, 504x285) Image search: [Google]
ggxrdr_15052710_thumb.jpg
34 KB, 504x285
GG XRD.

Even if they had to visually dumb it out by recycling Blazblue's engine on the Vita and flattening all the 3d models to a sprite sheet, which means no more camera angle shenanigans.
>>
>>318189130
Exactly
>>
I want every game on the PS4 to come to the Vita instead of the other way around.
>>
>>318192726
Remote play
>>
>>318188993
When I heard about the localization of Dragon Quest, I was happy, then I heard it was being limited to the 3DS...

>>318189417
Wait a minute, at some point Vita owners need to consider a PS3.
>>
>>318195174
>then I heard it was being limited to the 3DS...

They can't localize what doesn't exist anon.
>>
Persona 5
Dragon Quest XI
Real Monster Hunter game
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.