[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bubsy has been greenlit! The Comeback is Real! https://ste
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Bubsy.png (207 KB, 486x580) Image search: [Google]
Bubsy.png
207 KB, 486x580
Bubsy has been greenlit!

The Comeback is Real!

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=553404370
>>
Comeback? It's a port of two SNES games to a platform that has been able to emulate them for almost 20 years.
>>
File: 1391796690265.gif (2 MB, 172x224) Image search: [Google]
1391796690265.gif
2 MB, 172x224
>>318187674
>that smug face he makes when he's not moving
>>
>no Fractured Furry Tales
>no 3D
what's even the point?
>>
I legitemately hope they make a new Bubsy. I like the character that much.
>>
>>318188685
Yep. A classic
>>
>>318189896

I love the first game. Bubsy got his bad rep mainly because the rushed 3D.
I'd have no problem giving him another chance at a good platformer.
>>
>>318191292
The first game would be decent with a larger resolution.
>>
>>318191679
>falldamage
>in a platformer

Nah. Every Bubsy was bad.
>>
>>318193010
>hating on Donkey Kong '94
Nah, man.
Nah.
>>
>>318193135
The thing about Bubsy is that there's not enough screen to show you where you're going. DK94 isn't nearly as obnoxious about it since you can usually see a jump you cannot survive.
>>
>>318193135
DK94 is more of a puzzle platformer than a pure platformer. The fall damage factors into the puzzles and you have to think about how to work around it.
>>
>>318193914
That's exactly why I'm saying it would be decent with a larger resolution.
>>
>>318193010

If you glide you take no damage. Glide everywhere.
>>
The first game was "okay" but the second one was absolute trash. I remember the soundtrack being absolutely horrible and the level design moreso.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.