[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bravo Miyazaki-senpai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: just.jpg (288 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
288 KB, 1920x1080
>take the first boss in the game
>give him an excessive amount of hp
>make all of his have an aoe
>give him a bunch of projectile attacks that he can spam none-stop
>give him an insane reach
>make him only attack in combos
>only gives the player a small window for attacking
>make him able to kill the player no matter how high level they are in one to two hits

H-how do you want your bossfight, family?
>>
>>318187530
Beast Blood Pellets + Bolt buff + Pizza Cutter destroys his first phase in about 30 seconds.
>>
File: laurence.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
laurence.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (449 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
449 KB, 900x900
>>318187530
>>
It's a way of saying "welcome back to Bloodborne motherfucker, don't get too comfortable"

git gud
>>
DLC was great but this guy was the low point ye. Laurence being the headless Bloodletting Beast was a cool theory too.
>>
Fuck Laurence, Orphan of Kos is where I lost all my hope of ever finishing this expansion.
>>
>>318187530
he was probably the easiest boss of the dlc.
>>
>>318187876
is git gud the answer to everything?
>>
File: 888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg (34 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
888237-prinny_ahem_super.jpg
34 KB, 600x600
>>318187530
>The ghetto posting was finally word filtered
>White boys still love the ghetto dick so much they still find ways to shit post with it.
Why? Just tell me that much. Why are you guys obsessed with memes that make you look dumb as fuck?
>>
>>318187530
How can Laurence be the first boss? Don't you need items to wake him up and they only come after Ludwig?
>>
>seeing the Ludwig fight on Youtube sold me on the DLC
>go to pop in Bloodborne after months
>disc isn't in the case
>absolutely can't find it anywhere
>no idea why it's not in the case in the first place

Guess that's that.
>>
>>318188013
Yeah it's the most accessible meme
>>
>>318188329
First boss refers to Cleric Beast.
>>
>>318188376
It's in the ps4
>>
OP my good lad, have you perchance attempted to increase your skills to accompany the challenge?
>>
>first
You mean second.
>>
>>318187530
>optional last boss is the raddest possible form of the very first boss you fought forever ago

I'm a fan of this.
>>
>>318188376

I think I was 12 the last time I lost a videogame. Come on, man.
>>
>>318187876
>>318188013
>git gud
God I hate this reddit meme.
>>
>>318187530
But I didn't die to him.. soo, what exactly is your problem?
>>
>>318188462
underrated post
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.