[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No projectiles, therefore the player has to commit to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 37
File: 1417737165337.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417737165337.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
>No projectiles, therefore the player has to commit to the match instead of camping
>Has decent range, although it still needs some tweaking
>Fast, but not overpowered like he was in Brawl, so other characters also have a chance to make something of themselves
>Multiple ways to recover
>Amazing at juggling
>All B moves put him into freefall, which keeps people from spamming them carelessly
>Best down taunt
>Victory lines are basically just his way of saying you need to git gud

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, he is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>318181823
You have a great taste anon
>>
File: 1418022621010.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1418022621010.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>318182794
I know.
>>
File: Meta Knight.jpg (373 KB, 2462x1847) Image search: [Google]
Meta Knight.jpg
373 KB, 2462x1847
>>318181823
Borb
>>
File: 1439445182151.jpg (29 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1439445182151.jpg
29 KB, 480x360
>>318183349
>This entire post
>>
>>318181823
He's better than the Marios at least.

>fireball/pill spam forcing an approach
>grab
>down throw
>up tilt x100
>up air x100
>up b
>try to approach again
>grab
>back throw
>FLUDD/Cape spam
>get back on stage
>UPSMASH DOWNSMASH UPSMASH GRAB UPSMASH
>rinse and repeat until you win or opponent cuts their eyes out and hurls their controller out the window
>>
File: solidness.jpg (70 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
solidness.jpg
70 KB, 640x360
>>318181823
>Best down taunt
I like "fite me" better
He's a pretty fun character, top level play just focuses on early Shuttle Loop kills too much (because it's just that good) and I really miss the Brawl hitboxes/range for some of his moves like dair/dsmash/dtilt
>>
Borb is the oldest swordsman, cutest swordsman, strongest orb and strongest swordsman. Borb is perfect!!
>>
>>318181823
Is this another Borb thread?
I do love a good Borb thread.
>>
>>318183615
He looks so underwhelming without his mask
>>
File: TRIPLE WARIO COMBO HD.jpg (384 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
TRIPLE WARIO COMBO HD.jpg
384 KB, 1920x1080
>No projectiles, player has to GET IN THERE AND CRACK SKULLS
>Only a few moves that aren't pure melee
>Incredible air speed, one of the highest in the game, combined with great aerial attacks
>Very handsome
>Bike is an all-purpose tool, fantastic for approaches, god-tier recovery, absorbs projectiles in the right situations
>Chomp is one of the best things in the game, can eat most every projectile in the game, and even reduce damage from explosives
>Strongest KO move is time-based, but can be used before it's fully charged to get similar effects
>Popular with ladies
>Taunts are all laughing at you for being a loser
>Played by those with patrician taste

Truly the greatest character Smash has to offer.
>>
>>318186116
Only if it's the classic wario skin, if it's the warioware one they're a fag.
>>
File: 1430584472211.png (3 MB, 1946x2674) Image search: [Google]
1430584472211.png
3 MB, 1946x2674
>One projectile, therefore the player has to use it correctly and at the right times
>Has mediocre range, needs some tweaking
>Slow in the air and walk speed. Hard to get places and punish fast
>High recovery but easily exploitable
>Amazing low percent combos
>Up B puts him into freefall, which keeps people from spamming it carelessly
>Best down taunt
>Victory lines are basically just his way of saying Bang Bang

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, he is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>318187079
I love how Classic Wario on his bike is basically Mario Kart Wii Wario.
>>
File: another gaggle of wah.jpg (126 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
another gaggle of wah.jpg
126 KB, 1280x720
>>318187079
All forms of WAH are beautiful.
>>
>>318187089
Do Captain Falcon.
>>
File: 1447274039991.webm (762 KB, 920x518) Image search: [Google]
1447274039991.webm
762 KB, 920x518
>>318187079
>Only if it's the classic wario skin, if it's the warioware one they're a fag.
>>
File: nesss.jpg (57 KB, 640x628) Image search: [Google]
nesss.jpg
57 KB, 640x628
Why does everyone hate Ness now? I mained him since 64, and everyone used to think Ness player were cool, but now everyone hates Ness in Sm4sh. What happened?
>>
>>318187089
>>318186116

I don't know if you guys are trying to meme or anything, but Metaknight, Wario, and Luigi are legitimately the most fair and fun characters in Smash 4.
>>
>>318187990
His throw combos and kill throw. He's lumped in with Mario and various other top tiers as being "Braindead".
>>
>>318187990
I know your pain. Did you suck in Brawl? I did. Now I'm back on top and everyone hates me.
>>
>That feel when my friend who mains SONIC talks shit about megaman and olimar

Somehow Sonic is campier than every projectile character in the game without any projectiles other than technically his spring in midair.
>>
>>318188312
Its the fact that he charges right through you and keeps going, always putting him just far enough away from an opponent.
>>
>>318188184
I guess, but Ness is probably one of the easiest top tier characters to counter. PK fire has a ridiculous amount of starting lag, so it can only be used for punishing. His grabs can be easily dodged if you keep your distance.

Is it just because he's top tier that he's seen as a "braindead" character now?
>>
>>318181823
MK, Ganon and Wario are the best characters fun-wise in that order.

Also side taunt>down taunt
>>
>one projectile move and it's annoying as fuck if used right
>has shit range on every move except B-Air
>his signature move (Judge) is slow as fuck
>nigh impossible to gimp
>smashes so slow, you actually have to make solid reads to hit any of them
>Best down taunt
>Best any taunts
>makes funny beeping noises that you can spam like an asshole
Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, he is one of, if not the most fair, incredibly flawed character in Smash 4. Prove me right
>>
File: 1442692637918.jpg (123 KB, 710x710) Image search: [Google]
1442692637918.jpg
123 KB, 710x710
>>
>>318188506

That's the thing, he's just so hard to hit. He's one of those characters that you have to play the game entirely differently to fight against. Without preparing for the specific matchup, you'll have a hard time vs sonic even in casual play.

He's so fast its a crapshoot whether you should block his spindash/dash attack and risk getting grabbed or not. To make it worse he has two kill throws and throw follow ups. By the time you're able to move again after being hit, he's already very far away from you.

I'm still not sure at all how to deal with him as Olimar. He breaks my pikmin off just by playing how he normally does and is able to outcamp me. Pretty sure his spin dash either clashes with my smash attack or beats it outright to make matters worse.
>>
>>318187990
They hate because he's too good. I don't think he has a single bad match up. I still love him though. He's been my main since 64.
>>
>>318188506
Disencourage your friend in playing Sonic by playing like a faggot (Play and spam as Tink, Link, Ness or ROB)
>>
>>318189056
I forget, does Chomp still hard-counter most of Sanic's dashes? I remember that a good Wario used to be able to literally eat Sonics for breakfast.
>>
>>318187990
This, fucking sucks. I've always mained Ness since the N64 days and I'm glad he's finally good.
>>
>>318189024
Come
>>
>>318188797
>Is it just because he's top tier that he's seen as a "braindead" character now?
Pretty much, that and there are too many shitters who keep falling for PK Fire + Down Throw so they get mad and call him that
>>
>>318187990

It's the fact that in casual or low skill play he's really really easy to do cookie cutter combos with. And his backthrow is really not satisfying to anyone other than the person playing Ness. It feels awful to even see someone else be kiled by Ness' back throw.

Every time someone lands a PK fire in For Glory they do that one combo that can get like 40% or more. Essentially if Ness hits you with PK Fire twice and grabs you, that's enough to kill you.

Better players can easily avoid this, but for the majority of players this is a huge pain in the ass.

Oh one more thing, PK Thunder 2 always feels like bullshit when you get hit with it. It isn't bullshit per say, but most of the time it isn't skill on the Ness' part that hit you with PK Thunder 2, its you (being his opponent) simply fucking up that got you hit with it. Which makes you feel extra salty when it happens because even though Ness just thew it out there as a random gamble and killed you at 35% through no merit of his simply because you fucked up, he will still smugly taunt you at the end.

Basically he's a pub stomp character who can still obviously perform well in high tier play, but is amazing at a casual level with little to no effort on the Ness player's part.
>>
>>318189508
Yeah, if you can't dodge a fucking PK fire with it's huge amount of starting lag, your the braindead one.

Problem is, I like maining characters that aren't usually seen as good, so I can show people that these characters can be good. I guess I'll have to learn how to main Lucas.
>>
>>318188797
He's considered braindead because he's easy to pick up and can wreck shit with minimal practice. For instance you can suck with Sheik or Ryu, but you can more than likely downthrow fair 3 times with Ness cause its just way too easy not to. He's just an easy character to play. Also think of someone like Mario who a lot of people also consider braindead because of utilt>utilt>utilt>utilt>uair>uair>uair>uair>uair>up b. Combos in Smash 4 are either non existent or are ez af. So character who do have those ez af combos are labled braindead.
>>
How's Lucas then? Wasn't he top tier in Brawl?

Any tips for using him?
>>
File: OC.png (704 KB, 684x1034) Image search: [Google]
OC.png
704 KB, 684x1034
>>318188184
>He's lumped in with Mario and various other top tiers as being "Braindead".
Stay mad
>>
Official MK palette tier list
>Best Tier
Dark MK, Galacta Knight
>Good Tier
Paladin
>Don't exist but would probably be cool dudes if they did tier
Red, Green
>Low tier
Edgy, Tutti Frutti
>>
File: villager.jpg (112 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
villager.jpg
112 KB, 1500x1500
>Two projectiles, one is short ranged and the other is rideable, but puts you into freefall which keeps people from spamming them carelessly.
>Has a tree but growing it is a slow process filled with care and patience, he gets a cool axe
>Ok speed
>2 ways to recover
>Amazing at picking out turnips
>Best up taunt
>Victory lines are basically just his way of saying you need to get the fuck out of his lawn

>>
>>318189408

To be honest I don't know, I wouldn't think so. I know he dashes through my pikmin grabs and he can spindash into an inhaling Kirby as well, so I imagine he can dash into Wario's chomp as well.

Honestly half the time I see a Sonic on FG I just kill myself instantly to save myself the trouble. I remember one time he spindashed into me once from the neutral and jumped into an aerial and that did like 35% to me. With how safe, spammable, and how difficult to punish that shit is I just said fuck it and committed suicide. He can even get kills off of it at high %s.

I know there are a good handful of characters better than Sonic in this game, and harder than him too. Its not that I think he's overpowered or anything, he's just not fun. He's a pain in the ass. Even when he whiffs moves he usually can use his Up B to zoom away from any counter attack you had planned and resets the game back to neutral.
>>
>>318190047
It's such a goddamn shame that people just spam Down Throw. That nigga is one of the most versatile characters in the game
>>
>>318189882
He's a hard hitting Ness with a sexy nair and bair. I don't think his B specials are as good as Ness' though. Especially PK thunder. 90% of all Lucas's pass right through me with their multi hitting Thunder launch move. It's a damn shame that I win because of this.
>>
Nah family.
Pit is the must frustratingly balanced of the cast. MetaKnight has his upb as a quick kill move that combos from Uair, but Pit has no kill setups like Borb. His only projectile can't be spammed and depends on the player's skill to be used effectively.
His recovery is crazy good, but can be punished if used incorrectly.
Pit has no crazy gimmicks and all of his moves are good, yet bad at the same time.
>>
>>318190261
fuck you
>>
>>318181823
>One projectile that you can't spam, have to use it wisely or you'll get rekt like the scrub you are
>Range is somewhat decent, gets better with his ftilt
>Recovery is one of the best in the game, third heaviest character but with FIVE jumps
>Great air game, can gimp people very easily
>Most satisfying fsmash to land
>Down throw combos into aerials at low and mid percents
>Best crouch
>No victory lines, just showing off his impressive strength by swinging his hammer around, in addition how to fat he is

>>
>>318190442
I make it a rule to not abuse down throw uptilt on characters who aren't super heavy.
>>
File: useless.png (198 KB, 400x450) Image search: [Google]
useless.png
198 KB, 400x450
>one projectile, but it's so bad only shitters will actually use it
>has terrible lag on more than half her moves, limiting what you can do at any time
>has decent range but terrible hitboxes, can get punished off of any whiff
>predictable as fuck recovery
>reflect shield is useless vs non projectile characters
>mediocre taunts
>waifu bait

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like her or not, she is one of, if not the most shit, terrible characters in Smash 4. Prove me right.
>>
>>318187990
>pkfire
>dthrow
>fair
>fair
>another fair if character is heavy enough
>instant 50-60% damage
>bthrow kills at around 80-100%
A character a brain dead person could play as. even worse online when you have lag, or with a gamepad.
>>
>>318191091
I'd agree with you if it wasn't so easy to avoid PK Fire and if it wasn't one of the few if not the only reliable approach that he has. Unless you're playing as one of the big heavy characters, there is no excuse for falling for that combo
>>
>>318191075
I HATE losing against a Palutena.

supposedly with customs she is actually better tho
>>
>>318191729
>if not the only reliable approach
Niggas can't handle my short hop fairs and bairs.
>>
>>318191091
>getting hit by the PK fire

You're the braindead one here, PK fire has so much starting lag you have no excuse for not being able to dodge it.
>>
>>318181823
>1 projectile, therefore the player is able to balance out their playstyles the way they see fit
>has below average kill power, which forces players to skillfully gimp in order to adequately kill their opponents
>Fast, but not the best like he was in 64, so other characters also have a chance to make something of themselves
>Multiple ways to recover just from up-B
>Amazing at juggling
>Down-B has to have the opponent hit the cloud now, otherwise it doesn't kill that well. This keeps people from easily defeating their opponent from spamming it carelessly
>Best side taunt and cutest down taunt
>Even though he's one of the best characters, no one except for true loyalists main him like ESAM

>>
File: lanky kong.jpg (6 KB, 144x150) Image search: [Google]
lanky kong.jpg
6 KB, 144x150
>No style
>No grace
>Has a funny face
>>
File: screen-5.jpg (112 KB, 688x387) Image search: [Google]
screen-5.jpg
112 KB, 688x387
>one projectile that has no knockback and a bit of lag so it has to be used intelligently
>playstyle revolves around getting in and playing optimally
>Fast, but not overpowered like he was in Melee, so other characters also have a chance to make something of themselves
>Limited recovery that requires thought or you die
>Amazing combo game based around reading di and doing the best option to counter and isn't braindead down-throw combos like every other character
> All kills have to be earned through effective spacing and reads.
>victory lines make opponent want to kill themselves because of his voice.

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, he is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong
>>
File: 1444445435060.jpg (83 KB, 628x987) Image search: [Google]
1444445435060.jpg
83 KB, 628x987
>>318187990
>>318188198
>Main an objectively broken character
>Play fair, time my projectiles, rushdown when available
>GG Spamus
>>
>>318190261
If the slingshot was removed or drastically nerfed in range, he would fall down several tiers. Pprove me wrong
>>
File: Wario_SSB4_Artwork_Overalls.jpg (257 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Wario_SSB4_Artwork_Overalls.jpg
257 KB, 1500x1500
>>318186116
Wario is love, Wario is life.
>>
don't fuck a borb
>>
File: image.jpg (398 KB, 1245x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398 KB, 1245x1200
>two projectiles with significant drawbacks if you try to spam them, forcing you to use them wisely
>worst movement speed means you have to play strategically and stay 3 steps ahead
>Levin Sword is powerful but not overpowered, and has the interesting gimmick of becoming a throwable item
>Nosferatu is a unique move that can tip the scales of battle
>Interesting combo game that isn't braindead
>Best color palettes
>Can play either gender
>Played by those with only the greatest taste

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, s/he is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong.
>>
File: WarioWare.gif (68 KB, 476x599) Image search: [Google]
WarioWare.gif
68 KB, 476x599
>>318187079
Biker Wario > Mario Wario
>>
>>318194671
>Everyone used to think Robin was A tier during the 3DS days
>he is now basically bottom tier
It hurts
>>
File: samus.jpg (287 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
samus.jpg
287 KB, 1500x1500
She tries so hard...
>>
File: 1446263043734.jpg (114 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1446263043734.jpg
114 KB, 1024x576
>>318195002
I disagree, but you're a Wariobro, so it checks out.
>>
>>318195076
She's top tier in my heart
>>
File: marth.jpg (322 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
marth.jpg
322 KB, 1500x1500
>>318181823
>No projectiles to hide behind, you must face all challenges head on
>His range is shorter than ever. Plenty of characters out range him.
>Has decent speed. Isn't running circles around other characters, making battles more involved.
>One and a half recoveries. Shield breaker can put you in a bad spot or even cause your death by flying under the stage trying to recover.
>His juggle game requires hard work but it can be done
>B moves feel like an extension of his normal sword moves. Feels like a true swordsman.
>Elegant taunts
>Victory quotes telling filthy gaijins to go home

>>
>>318186116
I refuse to play Wario until he has at least 3 references from the Land/World games.

Also, he sucks in Sm4sh. Those lack of KO options really, really hinder him. I played him when you could do the Wario DI glitch. It was the most fun I'd ever had with the character.
>>
>>318194671
>Best color palettes
True. I wish Marth had better colors. Default and White are best for him.
>>
File: DK-green.jpg (22 KB, 420x391) Image search: [Google]
DK-green.jpg
22 KB, 420x391
>No projectiles, therefore the player has to commit to the match instead of camping
>Quicker than people think but with a terrible dash attack
>One horizontal recovery. No verticality
>Amazing at playing the bongos
>Main B puts him into freefall for no reason and has a ridiculous wind up time.
>Why not just use a forward smash?
>Why are only Falcon and Ganondorf allowed to do sick off stage punches?
>Four fucking spikes
>Best down taunt
>Victory lines are basically just his way of saying that he is king of the jungle

>>
>>318195821
Dont forget

>can still Ken combo
>>
>three wimpy projectiles, individually weak with their own drawbacks so you have
>slow as shit, so keepaway spam tactics are impossible
>virtually no bread and butter combos, so requires constant outplays and high-execution bomb tech
>bomb games require true skill but provide hype ass moments that make a skilled player a joy to see
>shield says "fuck you" to spammy projectile users
>dash attack that hits hard but can't be used carelessly, requiring prediction and thoughtful placement
>one of the better tether grabs in the game, useful on land and air
>three great moves for making rollspammers eat dirt
>one of the most difficult-to-employ dair dunks in the game, requiring the user to risk it all

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, he is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong :^)
>>
>>318195921
Back throw is Wild Swing-Ding from World.
Up Smash is the headbutt from World.
Down throw is ground pound.

He does need more references to actual games but there are some hidden references.
>>
File: driving into space.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
driving into space.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>318196310
There's a lot of Wario World inspiration in Smash for some reason, probably because it's the most combat-oriented Wario game.
His two-hit combo is from World, Chomp is a variation on the Hyper Suction ability from World, the stuff you mentioned is from World.
Still no clue why the shoulder charge was removed though.
>>
File: Sheik_Palette_(SSB4) (1).png (155 KB, 1024x140) Image search: [Google]
Sheik_Palette_(SSB4) (1).png
155 KB, 1024x140
>weak attacks so requires great combo skill
>hard as hell to play
>high apm so sd'ing with something like side b is easy
>kill moves aren't good and require good reactions
>bad smash attacks
>no spikes
>lightweight
>gets nothing good out of rage
>top tier alternate colors

Let's face it, /v/. Whether you like him or not, she is one of, if not the most fair, perfect character in Smash 4. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>318195921
Try his dsmash. It was awful in Brawl but the quick startup in 4 makes it great for surprising and punishing niggas. It is quite punishable itself but it does good work regardless.
>>
File: sheik.jpg (208 KB, 458x637) Image search: [Google]
sheik.jpg
208 KB, 458x637
>>318196843
>him
>>
I main shulk.
How pleb am I?
>>
File: HNI_0035.jpg (59 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0035.jpg
59 KB, 400x240
>>318181823
>Has amazing range, although it all has years of endlag so it cannot be spammed
>Average air and ground speed, but can boost both with Arts. However, Arts have drawbacks so other characters also have a chance to make something of themselves
>Decent recovery, player needs to work to recover even with Jump
>Good juggling with up thow, up tilt
>All arts have notable drawbacks, which keeps people from spamming them carelessly
>Best taunts in general
>Victory lines are basically just his way of reminding you of his good rhythm and the Monado's power

>>
>>318181823
Smash is not a serious fighting game
>>
>>318199064
It's a serious party game
>>
>>318198547
Nah you alright. He's pretty slow and predictable so it takes a true future seer to use him properly.
>>
I learned back in SSB that if you want a fun and fast match that doesnt involve campers, you play Timed and not Stock
>>
>>318189163
>I don't think he has a single bad match up.
How the fuck do I approach good Links? Fuck Rosalina and Sheik and ZSamus, is the green wearing faggot the one that makes me ragequit.
>>
>>318199460
Time is even worse for camping. Whoever gets the first KO just needs to camp and stay defensive to win.
>>
>>318199824
I honestly don't know what to tell you. I usually jump right over all his projectiles. Fuck with him using your PK thunder also. Takes patience and good dodging.
>>
>>318196843
> requires great combo skill
> hard as hell to play
bro you can throw your controller down a flight of stairs and make a sheik combo
>>
>>318195979
DK main here, can confirm that it is impossible to win against a yoshi player
>>
>>318200317
>Jump over projectiles and try and aereal: Eat Sword
>Spam PK Thunder: Eat arrows
>Jump over projectiles and try PK Fire: Wow, nobody can see that coming, I bet they won't block it.

Fuck for glory and its "no platforms like the pros :^)"
>>
>>318191075
i have a fart fetish
>>
>no projectiles because he is already the human equivalent of getting hit by a car going 700 mph
>for better or worse THE rushdown character, either you master his speed or end up missing a lot of shoulder tackles/grabs
>fast moves with decent range and minimal startup excluding a couple obvious ones
>aerials are fast and effective overall or high risk-and-reward KO moves
>balanced recovery move that functions as a grab
>all of his ridiculous specials leave him very vulnerable if not executed properly
>has arguably the best dash grab in the game
>did I mention he's fast?
>one of the most infamous taunts in the series, also has The Rock's Just Bring It
>faithful homage to Sakurai's first Smash project, "Dragon King: a Fighting Game"
>doesn't need victory lines, real men let their masculine poses do the talking

>>
>Ganon side tilt.
I don't know why but its so much fucking fun to boot people off.
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 37

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.