[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hyrule Warriors
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: hyrule warriors harkinian.png (217 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
hyrule warriors harkinian.png
217 KB, 500x281
Daily reminder that we could've made this happen, but now it's too late. (And come om, I dare you to tell me that you wouldn't want to see this.)

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-and-tecmo-koei-add-king-harkinian-gwonam-and-morshu-as-playable-characters-in-hyrule-warriors
>>
>>318178465
It would never happen outside of costumes.
>>
>>318180057
Normally I'd agree, but then again Agitha happened. Besides, the king and Morshu have way more move potential beyond just a costume. Who would they even be costumes for anyway?
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 635x348) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 635x348
The CD-i games aren't cannon, but the same can be said about Hyrule Warriors.

Is Koei Tecmo almost done with dinner?
>>
>>318180707
Exactly. It's not like adding these characters would break the Zelda universes canon. Of course, it could mess with Hyrule Warriors canon, but only if they added a Gamelon stage or something. Actually, that would also be awesome.
>>
>>318180415
I don't know about Morshu but the king could easily be a costume for the King of Red Lions
>>
>>318178465
>Morshu
>Not CDi Ganon
Shit taste
>>
>>318181417
Remember the time that King Harkinian turned into a goddamned boat? Nah, if King Harkinian was in the game at all, he better be rocking the chalice as his weapon. There could even be different variations.
-Chalice of dinner
-Chalice of Gamelon
-True Warriors Chalice
>>
>>318182231
We never see him fight but considering how he makes people scrub floors he very well could become a boat. Who knows that may be an ability of the kings, to be transformers
>>
>>318182842
Maybe he could be like Skull Kid: Somehow both a costume and a character.
>>
My boy
>>
>we could have had memeking
>we got tumblrina waifubait

Thanks KT
>>
Worse than slotfags.
>>
>>318183225
>tumblrina
Why does all of /v/ hate women?
>>
>>318183225
I was wondering about that. If CDI Zelda only got one rep, who would be the most recognizable? I think it's a toss up between Morshu and the king myself.
>>
>>318183581
Because they're just making up characters instead of giving us real reps
>>
>>318178465
You fucking autist, Nintendo wont even allow Doki Doki Panic/SMB2 into Mario Maker and that's a Miyamoto game. Why do you think they'd ever allow this or any other western influences in..
Nintendo doesnt give a fuck about western petitions or assmad western women trying to censor their games. If you want western things added to Japanese games go ask Kojima to start a new IP, you actually have a shot with that filthy burgerboo.
>>
>>318183767
>Dodging the question
White people.
>>
I just realized how many people will be furious if CD-i characters get in before Groose.
>>
File: 1444141774523.jpg (68 KB, 777x1029) Image search: [Google]
1444141774523.jpg
68 KB, 777x1029
>>318178465
Fuck you, we could have had Saria, Rauru and Nabooru instead of Linkle. Fuck outta here with that CD-I bullshit. I want some actual Zelda characters, and Skull Kid isn't enough.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (114 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
114 KB, 1920x1080
>>318183865
Do you think western animated Link and Groose would get along? They could just talk shit all day and hit on fantasy bitches.
>>
>>318178465
>change.org
>>
>>318184076
Fair point. There are some true Zelda characters I'm rooting for as well. I for one wouldn't mind Medli and Vaati in Hyrule Warriors. Groose is also one I kind of wouldn't mind.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.