[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would they even remake Majora's Mask? Why not just use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: majoras mask 3d.jpg (14 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
majoras mask 3d.jpg
14 KB, 235x215
Why would they even remake Majora's Mask? Why not just use that time to create a legitimate sequel and forget about tri-force heroes?
>>
>>318171902
Similar to the 64 version, all they did was re-use a lot of assets from Ocarina of Time
>>
>>318172072
Yes but Majora's Mask was its own game and had just as much content in this game as OoT did. I'm saying that they could have created a new sequel..
>>
I doubt ports or remakes take nearly as much work and effort as a brand new game. They already had data from N64 game and the 3DS version of Ocarina of time ro essentially just mesh together, retexture everything to make it look better, do some new renders and animations, bugtest/fix and the game is essentially done. Keep in mind it was announced in late 2014 and then came out not long into 2015.
>>
Because majoras mask fans wouldn't shut up about them wanting a remake since OOT got one
>>
>>318172420
>>
>>318171902
Because Grezzo are fine for remakes and spin offs, but Nintendo doesn't trust them enough to make them develop a brand new Zelda game.
>>
Cause a remake guaranteed money stupid.
>>
>>318172739
Or, you know, use your wii or wii u to buy the virtual console edition.... Nothing is different between both versions but you at least get that nostalgia-feel.
>>
>>318173185
N64 Zelda games were attrocious looking and ran terrible
>>
>>318173185
>My opinion is the only one that matters.

Shut up moron.
>>
>>318171902
>Sheik and Ganondorf were going to be fishing spot clerks
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.