[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, let's say that through some miracle of the universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: Darkstalkers_Morrigan_Felicia.png (331 KB, 513x650) Image search: [Google]
Darkstalkers_Morrigan_Felicia.png
331 KB, 513x650
Ok, let's say that through some miracle of the universe Capcom makes another Darkstalkers game. HOWEVER, they have to redesign the female characters so the SJW doesn't get pissed off. How would you do it?

There's always Classic Costumes DLC. Let's see censorship get through that, hehe.
>>
>>318168416
>HOWEVER, they have to redesign the female characters so the SJW doesn't get pissed off. How would you do it?

Literally impossible to have female characters in a fighting game and have SJW not be pissed off.
>>
File: 34496511_p2.jpg (1 MB, 800x1013) Image search: [Google]
34496511_p2.jpg
1 MB, 800x1013
good thing my favorite female isn't sexualized
>>
Capcom would never do this.

They'd lose all of their Japan sales and half of the US ones.
>>
>>318168416
Make Morrigan have purple spandex covering her face
Everyone else is okay
>>
>>318169614
>Little Red Riding Hood outfit

>Can be mistaken as a sexual pandering as girls in School Outfits to please the sexual fantasy of men.

I beg to differ sir, what does a girl like that, dressed like that, in the era it's based on have to achieve that outfit? Sexual pandering.
>>
I know feminists who love Morrigan and Felicia, so who knows. Lilith makes them feel "like, petty uncomf.... it's... quite gross.... ugh, what is it with ppl..." though.
>>
>>318170121
Why? because she lacks a physique?

Fun fact: the original concept was lilith to be a guy.
>>
>>318169893
>school outfit
>>
>>318170265
Anything that resembles a little girl is too much for them. It's hypocritical in the long run, for a group that apparently praises females of all shapes and sizes, if you've made a fictional character with a perfectly plausible petite frame, you're a disgusting pedophile
>>
>>318170381
Did you even finish reading the sentence?
>>
>>318170443
I never saw Lilith as a kid, always saw her as a short petite woman, I thought SJW and feminist would praise that shit for not being an overly busty female
>>
>>318168416
We don't do shit. SJWs dont play these kinds of video games. They only care about "le messages it brings to out society".
>>
>>318170953
>SJWs dont play these kinds of video games.

They don't have to, in this day and age all you have to do is get enough people pissed off and start making petitions and bitch to the point it is covered my "game journalist" then even more people seeing it to the point major developers notice it and think it's the actual fans having a problem with it.
>>
>>318171280
These people are fucking nuts. They should all be rounded up and executed.
>>
>>318171407
>Says people are nuts

>Wants to murder every single one of them

Not that I'm siding with SJW, but you sound just as fucking nuts.
>>
>>318171280

I think social media has a large hand in having this come about, because, now you can actually be attacked on the internet by mobs of people like its a light switch, its not the same as the raids back then.
>>
File: lilith-xedge.jpg (197 KB, 790x1592) Image search: [Google]
lilith-xedge.jpg
197 KB, 790x1592
>>318170443
>Anything that resembles a little girl
Lilith is as tall as Morrigan if not a tiny bit taller, she just has short hair and a flat chest. Feminists are retarded, she is best girl.
>>
>>318171938
the internet pre myspace/facebook/twitter etc etc was left to the geeks, as this was our domain

Now normies have populated the internet as well (as normies do when geeks are into something for decades until it's dumbed down enough to be considered useful by the average person and no longer considered geeky by popularity)

The problem is that SJW are not geeks but see things from a third person perspective, under normal circumstances they would eventually let go that people like things they don't. But with the internet now at their disposal and able to voice their opinion to the point of obsession (Anita) it doesn't matter if they're accurate or not.
>>
not care because i can just play the other games and i main victor
>>
>>318173521
While I'd love to follow this mindset, SJW are clearly becoming a problem to our hobby and are demanding changes to suit their needs rather than just making something of their own.
>>
Why would they? They haven't with Street Fighter.
>>
>>318174107
>They haven't with Street Fighter

>Not remembering the cinematic intros of Cammy and Mika's special being altered

Son...
>>
Getting angry about something in a new and creative way is the major goal of SJW's and clickbait blog spammers. You can't make them happy as their way of life is through outrage.
>>
>>318169614
She is aryan and therefore problematic. That's a ban.
>>
>>318174323

Well, okay, but the costumes aren't different.

Capcom knows sexy. They live and breathe it. They don't care about SJWs.
>>
>>318168416
Why Darkstalkers, why do you have to bring that irrelevant shit to them
>>
>>318174550
>Capcom knows sexy. They live and breathe it. They don't care about SJWs.

>Capcom would never change anything due to backlash

Really? Do tell because I have a mountain of evidence that says otherwise, I'll even start with a simple one: Resident Evil 5

Capcom will change anything at a drop of a hat.
>>
>>318174769

Well... crap.
>>
>>318174983
Let's not forget the DLC bashing that has made Street Fighter 5 get a brand new concept of unlocking things (That was a bit of sarcasm)

Capcom also tries to get Mega Man to please the ever demanding fans without making anything new, probably because when they did tried it failed so horribly that they didnt even bring it to the states.
>>
>>318176409

They had to have known with X-over, though. Theres no way someone in Capcom looked at that and said "Yeah, thats good enough."
>>
File: 1431289490967.png (38 KB, 446x449) Image search: [Google]
1431289490967.png
38 KB, 446x449
>>318176409
I hope you aren't implying they tried at all with Xover.
>>
>>318176610
But they did, someone oked it

and Capcom has oked with the creation of the Mega Man board game, the Mega Man comic series made by archie comics, the Mega Man expansion for the trading card game series Universal Fighting System (which other capcom franchises are a part of)

Hell, he's even in smash.

The irony is the fact that no one gave a shit about Mega Man enought to keep it relevant during his actual existence as years went on. Suddenly since the crowd funded project Mega Man Legends 3, Capcom started looking at the numbers and thought people didn't care due to lack of interest.

Then people found that the creator left and all other projects were cancelled.

The backlash only began when the "fans" aka people who havent touched a mega man game in 15 fucking years crawled out of the wood work and DEMANDED Capcom to bring him back from the dead. Despite poor sales.

Capcom will fold like a wet fucking blanket and is quite literally the worst example to show of a company not "giving a fuck" what people think.

I haven't even started with Resident Evil yet....
>>
>>318176982
Did you even play Xover? Do you even know what the complaints were? Or are you regurgitating your dislike for it?

Not that you're wrong in disliking it, I'm just generally curious who actually played it and who is only repeating what they heard.
>>
>>318177265
I admittedly haven't played it but I watched footage and looked up other information. It seemed to have almost zero gameplay to it, the bosses seemed to just attack each other back and forth like a JRPG, the game had microtransactions, I really don't see anything good about it other than some original designs that aren't bad.

I'm still sad the comics got cancelled, I didn't financially support it (said I'd subscribe for a year but never did) so I know I'm part of the problem.
>>
>>318170732
If they're fat, no way. I know two overweight females in my life that are just plain jealous and filled with anger toward petite, thin females.
>>
>>318177686

Hey, I DID subscribe. And I still got fucked over thanks to Archie's stupid decisions.
>>
>>318177686
>the bosses seemed to just attack each other back and forth like a JRPG

You just explained Mega Man Battle Network

and it had microtransactions because it was free to play.

>The comics are cancelled

As a reader of Mega Man and Sonic comics, this doesn't surprise me. This backs up my original point: No one actually cares about Mega Man as much as the fans think they do.

Kind of sad when compared to the rocky existence of Sonic, his comic books have actually GAINED popularity. So much that they even have readers digests and a bi monthly magazine.
>>
>>318177886
How is cancelling a book series that was making them lose money a stupid decision?
>>
>>318178220

Not with Mega Man.

First they burned money on a failed kickstarter to gain viewership and get in more stores or something.

Then the editor of Sonic and MM spent a ton of money on some Capcom and Sega IPs, just so they could be in four issues of a mediocre mini series.

Add to that the general stupidity of the Penders case, and you can tell that Archie's management is run by idiots.
>>
>>318178573
That was for their archie series, not mega man.

>just so they could be in four issues of a mediocre mini series.

That "mini series" was a major crossover event, no different than other comics having major crossovers.

>Add to that the general stupidity of the Penders case, and you can tell that Archie's management is run by idiots.

Did you see that furry fan fiction pedo looking piece of shit hinted that he's going after archie again?
>>
File: gimme a hug man.png (74 KB, 221x225) Image search: [Google]
gimme a hug man.png
74 KB, 221x225
>1994 to 2012
>capcom releases at least two mega man games every year
>"GOD YOU NIGGERS KEEP MILKING MEGA MAN FOR ALL HE'S WORTH WORSE THAN NINTENDO 0/10 CAPCOM"

>capcom finally lets mega man rest
>cancels legends 3 as to not further contaminate the franchise with another shitty game in its worst sub series
>"NOOOOOOOO BRING MEGA MAN BACK CACPOM WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH ;______;"
>>
>>318179184
No more logic, Will.
>>
>>318178841

>Did you see that furry fan fiction pedo looking piece of shit hinted that he's going after archie again?

Yup. Should be fun to watch.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.