[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>all DLC bought together costs like 2 times more than the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.png (146 KB, 347x360) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
146 KB, 347x360
>all DLC bought together costs like 2 times more than the base game
>it only adds like 20% of content
when was the last time a DLC wasn't a piece of shit?
>>
bloodborne dlc, in recent times. blizzard used to release very good expansions. neverwinter nights kingmaker is pretty good
>>
>>318165038
Mario Kart 8 DLC was 20% the cost of the base game and adds 50% content
>>
Shovel knight and many others, maybe you should stop playing shit games
>>
>>318165336
>Bloodborne
>$20 for 10 hours
>copy-pasted environments and assets from the main game
>>
>>318165336
>bloodborne
It's was a matter of time for a sonygger to show up. Fuck off to neogaf
>>
>>318165038
Fallout NV GOTY edition
>>
>>318165793
Shovel knight is overrated as fuck.
>>
>>318165038
>not the Germany score
missed opportunity
>>
>>318166002

Seems ok. A 20 dollar game would last that long.
>>
>>318165336
reeeeeeeeeeeee
fuck sony
>>
>>318165038
I still kick myself for buying Dishonored instead of just waiting for GOTY package. Bethesda is notorious for keeping their DLC prices high.
>>
File: 1234123412412.jpg (74 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1234123412412.jpg
74 KB, 800x533
>>318166002
>Copy pasted assets
>barely the first area looks similar to an existing area and you barely spend 10% of your time there
>every other area in the dlc is unique and completely different from the base game
Why are PKeks so buttmad?
>>
>>318165038
bitter black/dark arisen isle in Dragon's Dogma was a nice DLC.
The diablo 3 dlc is literally the biggest fix for a game I've seen in a dlc.
The Fallout dlc is hit and miss but when it's good it really good. (just don't buy all of them)
Valkyria Chronicles dlc campaign was almost as good as the main game.
MGR's dlc's were great and in some instances more enjoyable than the main game.
Resident Evil 6 had some expansions for the mercenaries game mode while not a large expansion in terms of scope what they did with it was really cool. Like making it so you're playing it competitively so for like every streak you get your opponent gets a swarm of monsters sent their way and some nice maps. That game in general had a lot in it in terms of multiplayer accessibility and modes.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.