[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>hyperaware enemies will spot you from miles away and will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: fffarcry4.jpg (193 KB, 768x469) Image search: [Google]
fffarcry4.jpg
193 KB, 768x469
>hyperaware enemies will spot you from miles away and will call reinforcements even if you're just passing by
>enemies spawning out of literally nowhere
>honey badgers more dangerous than leopards and take forever to die
>shirtless enemy will resist more than a dozen bullets to the chest
>religious people killing animals in rituals and i'm supposed to defend them
>golden path troops will panic whenever they see a small animal and shoot the hell out of it while you're trying to get double skins
>golden path leaders are stupid and won't agree on anything

this game makes me feel stupid. why do i even force myself to like it?
>>
i gave up because the camera is fisheyed and this series has some of the worst-feeling gunplay i can think of
>>
>>318154258
this.
>>
Welcome to video games.
>>
You must be playing on hard.

None of this happens on normal.

Stop playing in Artificial Difficulty mode
>>
>>318154716
more like
welcome to video games that try to simulate reality to a degree and ruin everything with arcade decisions.
>>
>>318153959
Yeah, I thought this was going to be an intensely modeled simulation of reality too, but it turned out to be a video game.
>>
>>318155268
No, i am playing on normal. Honey Badgers take, like, FOUR ARROWS to die while a human being which is bigger and more resilient dies with an arrow to his arm. Spent like, more than an hour in that first Himalayans mission where you wear a mask and everything is foggy, simply because the chopper spotted me and then BAM enemies out of nowhere
>>
>hyper aware enemies

Really? Unless you storm the front gate on elephant with grenade launcher the enemies in this game never notice a thing. Not even on hard. And honey badgers being crazy fuckers kinda seemed like running joke.
>>
>>318156028
This, stealth was easy and the fun approach in this game. You will get spotted sometimes, but by then you've already done enough damage to take on the rest.

Unless it's a stealth-only mission. Then you gotta try again.
>>
>>318153959
Don't fuck with Honey Badgers, m8
>>
>>318153959
>oh dude it's so much better than 3
>its just 3 but not on a tropical island and without the Alice in wonderland quotes
>>
>>318155642
Then you suck.
>>
>>318153959
Sounds like Fallout 4, except in Fallout 4 people take 30 bullets to the head.
>>
>>318155642
You should research honey badgers before you post dumb shit. Those animals are the toughest motherfuckers out there. Even lions don't mess with them unless it's an old and wounded badger.
>>
>>318155642

What are you playing on because for me the game is way too easy.
>>
>>318157370
my bad, wiki says they have really tough skin.
don't call me dumb shit, senpai
>>
>>318158468
Worst part is that they go straight for the balls, be it humans or animals.
>>
>>318157291
No they don't?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.