[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4: Purified Water
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
My settlements are generating purified water. Been playing all day doing stuff with only one settlement, 6 settlers and 4 industrial water purifiers. Every time i come back to my settlement to unload my gear, i check my purified water in my workshop and it doesnt change. Is there something im missing?
>>
Trim it down to 2 industrial purifiers and you should get between 90-120 water bottles per refill. Sometimes having too many/them too close causes no water to go in the storage for some reason
>>
>>318137076
Nobody gives a fuck about your purified water. Make more farm food and beds.

Besides, all that extra water is useless as fuck anyway in this game.
>>
Why couldn't they just build 4 of those in Fallout 3.
>>
>>318138018
Because Fallout 3 was a bad game
>>
Just do the merchant glitch for unlimited $$$$$
>>
>>318138018
Because nobody knew how to build those yet. The one in Fallout 3 was pretty much the first one and the one in Fallout 4 is like a mini version/clone of the one in Fallout 3.
>>
>>318137583
How do you refill
>>
>>318138197

But the FO4 protag knows how to build it straight away.
>>
My gamer girlfriend is having the EXACT same problem OP. I have no idea what is wrong. I even checked over her wiring and power, everything is good. No idea what's happening. Are you playing on PC like her too? Maybe Bethesda hotfixed it.
>>
File: 2015-11-25_00002.jpg (243 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-25_00002.jpg
243 KB, 1920x1080
I like how the epitome of Fallout 3's story was accomplished so effortlessly in fallout 4 by throwing together some random junk.

Either your the fucking God of all Macgyver or Dr. li's team is the most incompetent team of mongoloids in all the wastes.
>>
>>318138204
Just take the water out of the workbenches under aid from time to time and put in a container nearby. It won't add more if it already has some in the benches I think. After that just do a quest or two, come back and the fast travel time alone should get you a refill.
>>
>>318138197
>filtering contaminates in water is a new concept
no
>>
>>318138252
and would have been frozen during the time that information was relayed.
>>
>>318138306

To be really honestly fair and balanced, they wanted to purify a large amount of water while it's still in the lake, not siphon water and filter/decontaminate it. Plus, DC got way more nukes.
>>
>>318138364

Exactly, which makes all of Fallout 3 completely pointless.
>>
>>318138018
Because both Megaton and Rivet City had water purifiers. The nigger in Megaton that asks you to fix the pipes is the one working on it.
>>
>>318137076
do you guys remember a briefcase thing you could use to instantly rebuild a society from scratch? ah i can't remember what it was but i think it was supposed to be important.

oh well you don't need that anymore since you got the workbench.
>>
>>318138018
The one in fallout 3 was made to filter MASSIVE amount of water all at once while these filter several bottles at a time.

Don't get me wrong FO3 is bad, but they wanted to output lakes worth of fresh water not just a bunch of bottles.
>>
>>318138804
what's wrong with several bottles at a time? did they really need that much water? maybe that radioactive bomb they've been living next to makes them not need as much food or water.
>>
>>318138252
>>318138340
Prewar water filters didn't filter out radiation. So yes it is a new concept to filter out radiation from water.
>>
>>318138967
Can't sell it if you only make enough for you. They were gonna become the biggest water barons on the east coast
>>
>>318138638
>briefcase thing is hidden INSIDE THE WORKBENCH

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE PEOPLE
>>
>>318139018
That's not how water filtering works
>>
I ain't getting any water income either. Probably not any scavenging income. It's bullshit.
>>
>>318139346
>>318138272
i tried googling for an answer seems theres a few people out there having the same problem with no real answer.
>>
>>318138197
>>318139018
>Bethesdrones defending lorerape
>>
>>318138018
Because the one they were building in 3 was massive and meant to supply purified water to the entire region, you fucking retard.
>>
>>318141129
okay. considering filtering radiation out of water is just...a bucket with dirt in it and some holes in the bottom, why didnt they spend all their time and effort into making buckets with holes in them
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.