[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst you ever fucked up in a game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: myassholeisindanger.jpg (36 KB, 149x194) Image search: [Google]
myassholeisindanger.jpg
36 KB, 149x194
Tossup, but both happened in Minecraft:

1. Pissed off a single pigman in the nether. But you mess with the bean, you get the whole burrito. A gorillion pigmen suddenly swarm over a mound, I didn't see them there, I flee for the portal and make it through just as they reach me.

However about 12 also come through with me, chase me out of my own base, and refuse to despawn. They live there now, I have abandoned it after dying multiple times trying to get my stuff back from several of them who are wearing my old armor and using my old weapons.

2. Building underwater base after the fiasco of 1. During thunderstorm I swim up to the surface to enjoy rain (cannot hear it down there). There are now skeleton horses scattered across the ocean surface just chillin the fuck out, floating there.

I cautiously approach one, lightning strikes it. It becomes 4 skele horses ridden by armored skeletons with enchanted bows. Blasting my pants full of terror turds I sink down to my base, then watch them milling about in frustration far above, unable to reach me.

I feel pretty smart at first, as having an underwater base right there to retreat to in a spot they can't follow me to was real handy. But they also don't despawn. I need to be further away for that to happen and I can't be, the base is too small.

In trying to fight them I just spread them out and inadvertently triggered another "trap horse" behind me so now there's 8 of those faggots, effectively preventing me from surfacing again. I am self sufficient by that point, but being trapped underwater unless I bucket dive my way out from under this blanket of murder is shitty times
>>
ruined my guilds chance at world first on Megaera, I got cursed and didn't move. I was tired, I shouldn't have been playing
>>
Lost the staff of magnus in skyrim so I can't do the quest after you defeat the eye, I also lost ysgramor's axe too so I can't put kadlack to rest (I know I butchered the spelling but it's only because I haven't touched the game in so long)
>>
>>318134336
haven't played minecraft since 1.6 was getting released, does this shit happen in it now?
>>
>>318134336
Went Javazon for first build in Diablo 2. Oh, Duriel, my sweet,sweet Duriel.
>>
Rolled a rogue and didn't give Morrigan Cone of Cold on my first run of DA:O.
Had to start over because I couldn't beat the revenant in Redcliffe castle.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 700x700
>play left 4 dead 2 for the first time on pc
>played the fuck out of it for xbawx so I'm decent on expert campaign
>not sure if the meta but there's a good win/lose ratio
>decide I'm good enough for scavenge
>one lobby
>join
>everybody's on a mic communicating
>o-oh fuck
>spawn as charger
>guy screams through mic at our spitter
>what the fuck man
>do a very shitty charge
>like, so bad the survivor stares at me in disbelief before killing me
>guy on mic: "No, no, I'm not dealing with this. Kick the fucking charger and spitter."
>never played scavenge again
>>
I loaded trying to save
>>
>>318138468
FUCK
>>
Nor mine, but I recommend looking up episode 0 of Kikoskia's Let's Play.
Also, the second attempt.
> spawns on smallest island ever
> a single tree
> makes a mushroom farm for extra sustenance
> dark pit spawns monsters, can't safely harvest
> doesn't even close the door
> monsters keep spawning
> embarks on long journey to find land
> you can just about see a creeper entering the nether portal he left out in the open
> gets blown up as soon as he enters the nether like 30 episodes later
>>
Missed like 8 of the jobs in Bravely Default because I thought the sidequests werent important
>>
Leaving a room while a soul was flying towards me in Dawn of Sorrow
>>
I tried to get into mobas.
>>
>>318138468

triggered.gif
>>
Dark Souls 2. I ran past the dragonbros in Dragon Shrine. Eventually, I somehow get the ashen mist heart and do the memory bullshit. After coming back for the ring, I realize that walking by them makes them stay neutral.
>>
Threw my masterball at a doduo when I was 8.
>>
>>318134336
Was mindlessly crafting metal in TF2 and scrapped my Achievement Axtinguisher.

My autism was triggered and I stopped playing.
>>
File: muppetapocalypse.gif (834 KB, 440x248) Image search: [Google]
muppetapocalypse.gif
834 KB, 440x248
>>318139075
>>
>>318139280
So what? You could get a professional kills-streak strange festive axetinguisher brah.
>>
Tipping over my 360 with BFBC2 not ONCE but THREE FUCKING TIMES
>>
File: 1422041352818.gif (1 MB, 346x261) Image search: [Google]
1422041352818.gif
1 MB, 346x261
>>318134336
>But you mess with the bean, you get the whole burrito.
>>
Played dead space. A twitcher killed me and made me shit my pants. After he stands you a ton, he just kind of stands there, then when he takes a step forward, his torso comes off, and then the twitcher looks right into the camera for a second, then runs off as if he's coming for you. Fuck horror/survival games that break the fourth wall.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.