[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenerates like you belong on a cross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: deg.jpg (93 KB, 583x416) Image search: [Google]
deg.jpg
93 KB, 583x416
Degenerates like you belong on a cross
>>
File: received_10153191450186835.jpg (166 KB, 1152x2048) Image search: [Google]
received_10153191450186835.jpg
166 KB, 1152x2048
>>318128815
>>
I only just found out the VA for vulpes is the same dude that voiced Razor from Green Lantern the animated series.
>>
>>318128815
ave
true to caesar
>>
So, is the pronunciation "kai-czar" actually historically accurate?
>>
>>318129950
As far as Latin goes, yes.
>>
>>318128815
NEVER GETS OLD WHEN SOMETHING BLOWS UP
>>
>>318131410
DAMN
RUNNIN LOW ON
SMOKES AGAIN
>>
>>318131206
I will have the chicken kaizar salad.
>>
>>318131579
Degenerat similis tui est in cruce.
>>
I get that the main character in a story needs to be important to the story, but does it bug anybody else how much everybody in the Mojave seems to fucking love the Courier?

Everybody wants you to join their club and rule the world alongside you and shit, but why? You're just a guy carrying a package. If someone really wanted it, couldn't they just fucking shoot you for it, kinda like how Benny did?

Like why does House think that you're vital to his plan, because you're the dipshit who happened to get assigned the chip at the Mojave Express depot?
>>
>>318132235
Because you survived getting shot in the head twice and hunted down your killer.
>>
What's not degenerate about degenerating society into an immoral slaver rapist horde?

Sure you can say their lands are safe, which isn't saying much considering every scummy tribal raider makes up the bulk of the people that keep the roads safe, but only if you're willing to accept their degenerated life style, which is only held together by glue of the dying Caesar.

Literally every other option is better. NCR may not be perfect, but it's the only option with any promise.
>>
>>318132339
No one in New Vegas has ever had a life-saving surgery before, or sought revenge? You're king badass because you got real angry at a guy for not killing you hard enough?
>>
>>318131579

kek
>>
Pretty hard to put me on a cross when I just blew your head to bits with my lever-action rifle.
>>
File: skyrim.jpg (52 KB, 780x362) Image search: [Google]
skyrim.jpg
52 KB, 780x362
>>318129279
>>
>>318132513
The odds of surviving two headshots are exceedingly low in modern times... The fact that someone could survive that post-apocalypse is pretty remarkable and it easily built the foundation for the Courier's reputation.

Sort of like that old legend about how George Washington was supposedly shot at by an entire tribe of indians, but none managed to actually hit their target (only his coat). The tribe surrendered because they thought god was protecting him.
>>
>>318132582
great post
>>
NUCLEAR
WINTER
>>
>>318132806
2011 was fucking amazing
>>
>>318132513
If you told me some guy survived getting shot in the head twice and proceeded to not only recover completely but then tear up the Wasteland afterwards in search of the man who tried to kill him I'd call you a god damn liar. The way NV starts is easily a good beginning to a legend.
>>
>>318133093
More?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.