[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wolfestein and its DLC are bundled for extremely cheap. Is it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 460x215
Wolfestein and its DLC are bundled for extremely cheap. Is it a good game, or should I spend my money elsewhere?

Elaborate if possible. Thanks
>>
Bump. I'm on the fence about this one as well.
>>
Shameless bump
>>
Bump as well
>>
>>318125656
Why don't you just read the fucking steam reviews and other reviews instead of making this fucking thread?
>>
>>318125656
No you still need to finish playing those other steam and gog games you bought because they were cheap. I know you have a large game collection that about a good portion of it you haven't even touched.

Go and play those first then next big sale they have you may have permission to buy this game and it's dlc.
>>
>>318125656
It's pretty fun, old blood is the better of the two since it doesn't force stealth on you like tno does, but other then that they're pretty fun shooters.
>>
This ran quite poorly for me and IIRC a lot of other people on release (NVIDIA card)

Was it ever fixed?
>>
>>318126251
Because I trust your honest opinion, senpai <3

>>318126278
Well yeah, I have a fairly big backlog. Still, it's the cheapest I've seen the bundle.

>>318126385
Sounds good enough. Thanks
>>
File: image_12.jpg (70 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image_12.jpg
70 KB, 722x349
>>318126278
How did you know
>>
>>318126579
Because anon I was once like you, and I almost made the same mistake, then I remembered I have games like Sanitarium that I still need to finish and I could use this money to buy gifts for my family.
>>
>>318126820
I just wish I had the time to play through my backlog. Its getting to the point now that I'm considering just quitting entirely.
>>
>>318127003
I find I have moments where I stop playing games altogether and then randomly I just collapse and just play for hours on end, usually a weekend or holiday.
>>
Stalker SOC is 50 percent off ( $9.99) right now. Should I get it or w8?
>>
>>318126435
No, the game still runs like diarrhea with artifacting out the ass. A real shame it ran better on my PS3 than it does on my modern computer.
>>
>>318127381
Wait for it on GOG, never buy a steam game when you can get it DRM free.
>>
>>318125656

its good buy it

old blood is okay too but not as good
>>
>>318126820
>Sanitarium
What is this, 1998?
>>
>>318125656

I can absolutely recommend it. It is like an interactive movie, and very well made, too. Well, as long as you like BJ's baby-face. Replay value is very low for that reason, but it is still a lot of fun. Good localization and all that, weapons are ok, you can have fun as stealth or as not-stealth player, it's fun finding all the gold secrets. Just buy it.
>>
>>318125656
>wolfenstein franchise sale
>one game, one dlc
bravo gaben.
>>
>>318127381
do not buy stalker

pirate it
>>
>>318127668
I played through I Don't Have a Mouth and I Must Scream and wanted to play more horror based click adventures so I bought it at one point during a sale. Now I'm playing through it after a year of sitting in my collection.
>>
>>318127791
>>318127381
As someone who buys all of his games, this.

STALKER's company was disbanded long ago and now all the money spent towards it goes to some lazy asshole who still holds the IP and wastes it all on crack and hookers.

You will feel worse buying it than if you pirated it.
>>
Played the Fergus timeline and ran into that probability and odds Telki chick who use math equations to predict the future. Cool. Played Fallout 4 and got to the rairoad. Met PAM. Bravo Bethesda.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.