[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the only Grand Theft Auto game with no memorable pedestrian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png (187 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Grand_Theft_Auto_V.png
187 KB, 300x369
Is this the only Grand Theft Auto game with no memorable pedestrian quotes?
>>
GTA V was probably the best game ever made.

Not even joking a tiny bit.
>>
>>318122831
you my dude right?
>>
>>318122925
Well you're wrong.
>>
>>318122925
I agree, all things considered it is probably the best overall game ever made.
>>
>>318122831
had this on 360 when it came out
Dropped live in january
just bought it on PC today
Transferred my character and remembered how boring it was but i'm already 4 hours in and can't refund it
>>
Not really anything new, the only thing I remember from GTA4 is the hotdog guy
>>
>>318123030
this was the only one i could think of when i made this thread
>>
>>318122925
Maybe the greatest world ever made. With all the details and everything. Could have done more with it i think though. Still time with online if they haven't given up on that.
>>
>>318123259
CHEESY VAGINAS
>>
>>318123382
WELCOME TO BURGA SHOT MO FUUUUCKA
>>
>>318122831
Dudes on the Roof!
>>
>>318122925
IV was better 2bh
>>
>>318122831
>FUCK ME IN THE AZZ
>YOU'RE KEEDING
Are about the only two I can remember. Survival is loaded with them though

>SHIT DICK
>DIEEE MOTHAFUCKA
>I'M A FUCKIN MARINE
>CLETUS/CHESTER IS DOWN
>IM GONNA KILL YOOU
>MENDOZA'S BEEN HIT. MENDOZA'S BEEN FUCKIN HIT
>>
Dunno couldn't play it for more than 5 minutes at a time between 10 minute loading screens unskippable cutscenes and tutorials. And the awkward slow reacting controls intrusive ui and shitty physics made those 5 minutes too painful to care about what was happening
>>
>>318122831
Well, I remember always heard:
>"Fuck me in the ass!"
Every time I crashed near a group of peds.

That's it. I don't remember any other quotes.
>>
V is easily the worst GTA ever, such shit.

Should have stayed SP only.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.