[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should she get her own series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
Should she get her own series?
>>
I think she should get a game where she tries to escape from horny lesbians with boss characters being Nintendo girls, and if she gets caught, she's restrained and molested by them.
>>
>>318117949
No. Holy shit, you people are retarded. She's literally only slightly less useless than Peach. She just sits in one place during the game. She doesn't even have a unique design. She's boring, and there are so many other characters you could be wasting your time over.
>>
>>318119396
B-but she's the most powerful character in Smash Bros
>>
Only if they can justify it with a gameplay mechanic.
>>
A raising Luma game simlar to Chao Garden.
>>
File: Sheik_(SSB_3DS_&_Wii_U).png (116 KB, 261x476) Image search: [Google]
Sheik_(SSB_3DS_&_Wii_U).png
116 KB, 261x476
>>318119618
Uh. No?
>>
>>318120970
Thats not a bad idea.
>>
>>318117949
As long as it gives us more rule 34, why not?
>>
>>318119396

>Yoshi
Yoshi's Island series
>Luigi
Luigi's Mansion Series
>Wario
Wario Land and Wario Ware
>Toad
Captain Toad

If they get their own spin off games, them I dont see "why not" for her.
>>
I think she should simply because of the fact, she is lugi's daughter and she needs a co-op game with him
>>
File: image.png (672 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
672 KB, 640x1136
>>318121079
Meh, I've beaten plenty with Jr. Easy to figure out once you get the hang of it
and lure them in with an up-b or F-air.
>>
File: image.gif (66 KB, 200x137) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
66 KB, 200x137
>>318122616
>game theory
>fact
>>
File: Hahaha-beautiful-o.gif (2 MB, 432x270) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha-beautiful-o.gif
2 MB, 432x270
>>318122616
>she is luigi's daughter
>>
>>318119396
>She's literally only slightly less useless than Peach
That's completely moot in a series where Toad and Peach can both play protagonist
> there are so many other characters you could be wasting your time over
other than the koopas I think all other good guys that are more worthy of a game have.
>>
>>318117949
Fuck Rosalina. She is a slut who was only created to pander to the lowest of weebs while unfairly stealing all of Daisy's glory.
>>
>>318119396
>She doesn't even have a unique design.

In a series where half the characters are just palette swaps of other characters, not really a negative. Peach herself is just a generic Disney-inspired princess.

>>318122968
I see you daisyfags are still bitter.
>>
>>318117949
>Yoshi gets introduced in World
>runs off with the World titles

>Wario gets introduced in Land 2
>runs off with the land titles

Bowser Jr. Sunshine and Rosalina Galaxy when?
>>
Nintendo are a little slow on the ideas.
>>
It was kind of weird for a while in 2010-11 when it felt between Galaxy 2 and Tennis Open that she was going to be completely marginalized, but now she has too much exposure and it's soured some people on her.

The most interesting thing about her was the background given her by Galaxy 1's storytime, and Miyamoto tenderized that out of existence. Now she's just Peach 3.0 Reverb Voice Edition. It's time to give her a rest and give someone some actual character the limelight. Of course I'm referring to WAAAA.
>>318123140
Dude, you can't tell when someone's trying to start some shit to boost a thread's visibility? Even when it's that fucking obvious?
>>
>>318117949
no, she should be retconned out of existence and removed from smash
>>
>>318122431
The difference with them is that their games were made back when Nintendo wasn't anal about their series and moreso when you had dev teams wanting to make games without Miyamoto hamstringing them.

Wario Land? Could never be made today. Luigi's Mansion? You're lucky we got the first game, and the second game missed the point entirely from what I hear. Captain Toad? Literally Galaxy 2 without Galaxy 2's equivalent of content.

Yoshi is forever doomed to be tied with Mario. Rosalina getting her own spin-off is probably the worst idea that could ever happen, and at most you could only do a puzzle game, and that's redundant with Panel De Pon, but knowing Nintendo, they'll happily kill off another IP for Mario.

And fuck WarioWare.
>>
>>318124815
>And fuck WarioWare.
fuck its current state you mean, the games were great up until after smooth moves
>>
>>318124946
No, fuck WarioWare. Wario went from a treasure hunter with a glorious castle to some bum in an apartment nickel and diming people left and right with shitty minigames with a gimmick. Since it was easier to make those instead of a platformer, they killed off Wario Land and stuck with WarioWare.

But your point still stands, people started to wise up and it shows with how bad they've gotten.
>>
>>318117949
No. The main reason being Nintendo's current approach to spin-off games has been horrendous and disappointing and I would not like to see another spin-off get barebones treatment. They should get themselves together first before they ruin any new opportunities.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.