[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for another Ubisoft failure?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2015-11-28+at+04.40.38).png (30 KB, 704x228) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-28+at+04.40.38).png
30 KB, 704x228
Are you ready for another Ubisoft failure?
>>
>>318112564
Whoa, it's hard to imagine there are people still excited for The Division
>>
>>318112564

You mean aside from Rainbow Six Siege?
>>
BUT DURING THE STONE AGE
>>
>game is not fun to play

Isn't that a given for Ubisoft titles?
>>
>>318112564
>an delay
>>
how is Ubisoft still making money
they seem to release blunder after blunder
>>
forgot that game even existed, it must be really shit for it to still not be released or have any new info
>>
I just hope For Honor isn't a complete shitpile. The rest of Ubisoft can burn.
>>
>>318113023
how? They are the pioneers of fake bullshot gameplay videos creating a massive amount of hype and pre orders.
>>
>>318113102
Played the closed alpha and it was garbage. Combat is so fucking simplistic it's boring
>>
>>318113102
Why would you have any hope for it? Sure it looks pretty buts it's still a Ubisoft game with Ubisoft combat.
>>
>>318113102
It's directed by Jason Vandenberghe and Ed Ma is working on it, so I have faith in it.
>>
>>318113129
Even casuals have stopped falling for their bullshit though. It's only a matter of time before they start selling off franchises
>>
How is this game still not out?
>>
Don't do this to me OP I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. It's gonna be good, has to be. It's the only thing that I'm actually hyped for, I haven't felt like this since fucking Oblivion.
>>
>>318113294
You shouldn't

>Can only attack in 3 directions
>Have to be locked on to fight

Just play M&B or even Chivalry
>>
I heard the game doesn't even have a dedicated crouch button.
>>
>>318113550
Gta V doesn't either, but it's not the end of the world.
>>
>>318113550
I can't believe that, so the ""stealth"" is literally going to be camping in cover?
>>
I was so hyped for this game when it was revealed. Its been a long road of continued disappointment since then. I forgot it even existed for a bit.
>>
>>318112564
The game is a tactical Destiny.

Sucks too. I had high hopes for this as a survival game when news of it first came out.

Turns out there is no survival and bullets do damage instead of, you know, killing things once you hit their vitals.
>>
>>318113387
I will never understand this.
Why did people get hyped about The Divison at all in the first place? I understand Watch Dogs, but this?

What's the appeal?
>>
>>318114096
The very first gameplay trailer made it clear it was a mmo lite, with the cringe-y chatter and terms thrown around and the entire police raid being for the sole purpose of getting a gun
>>
Literally who
>>
Remember that one time where bullets went through glass and everyone was like WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW.
>>
>>318113102
i know these are bullshots but goddamn its pretty
>>
>>318114519
HE CLOSED THE FUCKING DOOR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>people were actually excited for yet another completely generic third-person shooter in yet another unconvincing ubisoft open-world
>people were actually excited just because the early "tech demo" lie-trailers looked good and you could shoot glass
>people literally wanted to buy this game because you could shoot glass

WABOF (what a bunch of fags)
>>
>>318112932

He's saying they should ANDELE ANDELE ARRIBA ARRIBA
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S0_3Ml9heY
Yo revive me, man
>>
>>318114758
Engine enhancements were the shit back in 2013. All we cared about was the next iteration of frostbite and snowdrop was looking good.

Then we really started getting abused with shit games. I won't be surprised if ubi scraps the division completely because it's just not what anyone wants anymore.
>>
>>318115123
We already had AC3 in 2013, there's no excuse. I hate Ubisoft so fucking much, it's like they take good concepts and execute them in the worst possible common denominator way AND DON'T FORGET UPLAY
>>
>>318113387
You are the reason everything is shit now. I hope you're fucking happy you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>318114551
you are pretty
>>
>>318115567
I fucking hate this shit company.

It has some of the most talented and most creative minds in the industry.

It has some of the best fucking concepts and ideas.

Yet they fail so fucking hard. More often than not, their games don't even come close to achieving the potential that they hold. Especially with their fucking flagship franchise, Assassin's Creed.

Ubisoft is literally wasted potential: the company.
>>
>>318115921
>come up with a very cool idea
>it has to have the same game design of open world with towers/high vantage points that show you the things to do in the area that are the same 8-10 things that will be in the next small zone
every. single. time.
>>
>>318115921
You don't have to pay development a lot if you just slightly modify the engine, add a few animations and start building your linear story.

That way you can pump more into marketing since you will have your embargo in place until release anyways.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.