[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Musou Games General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: musou general.jpg (594 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
musou general.jpg
594 KB, 1280x720
Any particularly great Musou games for current consoles? I'm particularly interested in the "Empires" variation of these games, I've never played one but a light-tactical element I think could add a lot to games like this

I love the Dynasty Warriors series but the repetition of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms story over and over again is really grating. Any good Musou games with an interesting storyline? Even if it's some anime bullshit it'll still be better than the pseduo-realistic rehash of ROTK
>>
Samurai Warriors 4 and Warriors Orochi 3 are really great. Ken's Rage 1 is hit or miss, but it's dirt cheap, so give it a try. Warriors of Troy is really interesting if you want to see a western ip warriors.
>>
>>318110946
Is Samurai Warriors 4-II on Steam worth it if I only played Dynasty Warriors 8 and liked it?
>>
>>318110713
Try the gundam spinoff games, to me they were exactly what was missing in the dynasty games.
>>
>>318112305

Most musou games are similar enough that if you enjoy one you'll likely enjoy another. Since they're from two different series it'll probably be refreshing to have the similar playstyle of DW8 with new characters and a slightly different feel to the combat
>>
>>318110713
If you happen to have a Wii U Hyrule Warriors is a surprisingly fantastic musou

Dat adventure mode
>>
DQ Heroes is pretty fun.
>>
>>318112838

Is it good if I don't have much nostalgia for LoZ?
>>
Which is better Pirate Warriors 3 or DQH?
>>
>>318114480
Yes
>>
>>318114480
As someone that has only played Wind Waker and Minish Cap, yes.
>>
File: 1331600869601.jpg (22 KB, 268x265) Image search: [Google]
1331600869601.jpg
22 KB, 268x265
>>318115258

DQH

you preordered on PC, right?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.