[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can i pretend to be neutral, gain powers from everyone, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
Can i pretend to be neutral, gain powers from everyone, then make my decision at the end of the game?

Or do i have to pick a side early on?

I want to rule everything, i want all demons to bow at me.
>>
Your ending is determined when you enter the final dungeon based on various decisions and dialogue options you chose over the course of the game.

If you want the cool ending, complete the Labyrinth of Amala optional dungeon before entering the final dungeon.
>>
>>318096734
Thanks, also, is there a way to force demons to join me? i'm tired of talking to them and having to pay them or give items.
>>
>>318096560
>I want to rule everything, i want all demons to bow at me
Too bad faggot, either you undo everything, follow the wills of the faggots, or suck Lucifer's cock for all eternity.
>>
>>318097160
once you get brainwash you can recruit them fast, some even offer themselves.
Best way is just to fuse
>>
>>318098631
Does charming them works? haven't tried it.
>>
>>318097160
Brainwash or Death Pact. The first only works on stuff 10 levels or more below the user, the latter is exclusive to an endgame demon. And even then, there's no talking to some demons, or any guarantees period at full kagutsuchi.
>>
>>318098241

>Implying Demi-Fiend doesn't usurp Lucifer as soon as they take down YHVH together
>Implying Demi-Fiend doesn't become supreme ruler of the multiverse
>Implying he doesn't bang demon pussy all day erry day
>>
File: Sanat_SMT4.jpg (89 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
Sanat_SMT4.jpg
89 KB, 600x424
>>318099550
The fact that he ends up looking like this implies he didn't.
>>
File: Audrey demifiend.png (125 KB, 467x717) Image search: [Google]
Audrey demifiend.png
125 KB, 467x717
>>318099550
Yes, that'exactly what I'm implying.
As for the multiverse thing, demi-fiend can kill demi-fiend. Or the faggots from DDS.
>>
File: C13213246532re.png (59 KB, 927x508) Image search: [Google]
C13213246532re.png
59 KB, 927x508
>>318096560
>Or do i have to pick a side early on?
Not really. You aren't really locked into any ending until late in the game. Unfortunately for you there's no route where you by yourself rule over everything. Just don't enter the Tower of Kagutsuchi before you finish the Labyrinth of Amala if you want to do the True Demon Ending which is the closest you'll get to that kind of thing

>>318097160
There's the interruption conversion skills for when the demons are being indecisive assholes. You can use them now but late game they're just a waste of skill slots
>>
Which Magatama gives me a good single target physical skill?

I think Lunge is falling behind.
>>
>>318100440
Level? Nirvana gives you Divine shot.
>>
>>318100560
>>
>>318099112
nah, charm is just a status effect
>>
>>318099859

Sanat is a shit-tier Demi-Fiend who got the Bad Ending and didn't beat the Labyrinth of Amala. OG Demi-Fiend did do that.

>>318099868

>Implying the Demi-Fiends of the multiverse don't band together to form an Interdimensional Council of Demi-Fiends to rule over creation and bang all the demonic pussy

>Implying Demi-Fiend wasn't going easy on Serph
>>
>>318100651
You learn Divine Shot the earliest at 41 so you're a bit ways off but it's your next best shot
>>
>>318100845
Pretty sure any demi-fiend that got the neutral end would not have any of those shennanigans.
Also he's vulnerable to gun so the likes of space marine and other normalfag heroes have an edge against him.
>>
>>318099859
Wait what
>>
>>318101086

Yes, I'm sure conventional weapons will do lots of damage before Freikugel obliterates any potential threat of the face of reality.
>>
True Demon ending or don't bother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pwWghrkoig
>>
>>318101782
He comes from another world and has the same moves, like Gaea Rage and Javelin Rain. But mostly the Gaea Rage.
>>
>>318101782
>>318103976
he's also weak to gun and has phys pierce in his summoned form
>>
>>318099550

>Implying I'll self insert so hats that even my fantasy characters have to day dream
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.