[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody else play this thinly veiled pay2win garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: oivey.jpg (87 KB, 612x417) Image search: [Google]
oivey.jpg
87 KB, 612x417
Anybody else play this thinly veiled pay2win garbage?
>>
>>318094520

no, give me key and i will with you, nigga

[email protected]
>>
anyone have a key left?. i've been searching for one week. and i really need this game pls.
email: [email protected]

thanks
>>
Whats pay to win about it?
>>
Well, its pretty clear they are copying overwatch.

With this, overwatch, Gigantic, and that gearbox game it looks like devs are pushing a fad of some sort.
>>
>>318100009

after moba shit ends, this will be the new meme genre
>>
>>318094520
Kind of confused how it is pay2win. Constructed isn't even available. You can only play casual, which gives random cards, so you can't stack the deck with the really good shit.
>>
>>318100009
>>318101182
How is it even possible that they copying eachother? Do games really get made in a month?
>>
>>318094520
Is there even anything you CAN buy with real cash atm?
>>
>>318102345
overwatch has been announced and shown gameplay for for like over a year dude.
>>
>>318102576
so has paladins?
>>
>MMO-style mounts
>in a first person shooter

i can understand that they don't want to put in skiing or else they'll trigger the Tribesfags but

how is this possibly a good alternative
>>
>>318102991
prob watched too much hots
>>
>>318102345
It's not that they're copying each other as much as they're just reading the same data. If the data says moba shit is successful, and TF2 is successful, and pay to win garbage is successful, why wouldn't a P2W moba TF2 clone be successful?
I'm not saying it's right, it's just how publishing suits think.
>>
It's better than Overpriced, that's for sure.
>>
The game is literally a third-rate Overwatch that copied hero concepts from it. You just sit there and hold down left click forever.
>>
>>318104093
And Overwatch is a third-rate TF2.
>>
The worst part about this game is it looks like fun to play
>>
>>318104653
it is. And will probably have good waifus if you're into that
>>
Anyone willing to trade for 2 keys?
>>
>>318102991
it feels good in the game.
>>
>>318105601
2 keys of what :^). I just want CS Go for my key.
>>
>>318105916
I meant I have 2 paladin keys
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.