[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why isn't Dark Souls 3 a PS4 exclusive? What the fuck FROM?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: dark_souls_3-wide.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
dark_souls_3-wide.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1200
Why isn't Dark Souls 3 a PS4 exclusive? What the fuck FROM?
>>
Why would it be?
>>
File: 1433340650054.jpg (33 KB, 480x625) Image search: [Google]
1433340650054.jpg
33 KB, 480x625
>reply
>>
>first 2 games are multiplat
>why isn't the third game exclusive??

nice bait
i bit
kill yourself
>>
>>318047964
Why would you want to give the PS4 a fourth game?
>>
I bet the next game will be
>>
>>318048009
>>318048070
Bloodborne is an exclusive, so Dark Souls should be too. I dont want my game to be ruined by fat pcbabies
>>
>>318048217
Bloodborne has nothing to do with Dark Souls homie.
>>
>>318047964
Dark Souls was made to be the "Not-Demons Souls"

If Demons Souls 2 came out, it'd be a Playstation exclusive, but the Dark Souls games are multiplatform.

>>318048217
>I dont want my game to be ruined by fat pcbabies

You been living under a rock? The PC Release of Dark souls already opened the gates for the PCFats back in 2012.

And I've jumped ship ever since

Might get a PS4 though for BB, DQ and Gravity Rush 1/2
>>
Because Dark Souls is a multiplatform series. Hell, the only reason "Dark Souls" exists as its own series is so that it could be multiplatform, as Sony owns the Demon's Souls IP.

It's a good thing too. Bloodborne is cool and all but none of their games perform as well as they should on consoles and it puts a slight damper on the experience. Plus you need to pay for fucking online. Fuck that shit. I don't even know what the online features in Bloodborne are because I refuse to get PS+.
>>
>>318047964

Because you're a sonykuck
>>
File: 1448545875411.jpg (32 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1448545875411.jpg
32 KB, 540x960
>>318048575
poorfag can't afford a good pc, so he throws a tantrum. Why am i even surprised?
>>
Since its already too late to stop PKeks from getting the game, how do we ruin it for them and make it completely unenjoyable?

Hacking and griefing as much as possible only works so far.
>>
>>318047964
>bait thread

No thanks, here is your reply, but no bump from me
>>
Bloodborne is published by Sony, DS is published by bandai namco
>>
>>318048217
dark souls was never a exclusive and will never become one on the third installment
you're just a salty falseflagging sonypleb
>>
I'm switching to the PS4 version for DaS3. 60fps and 2 second load times just don't feel right.
>>
I can't tell if neo-/v/ is mostly kids making unfunny troll threads everyday or kids who actually fighting in console wars
>>
I'm a huge ass sonyfag but I want everyone to experience the games I like. It also means more money and more new games in the future. Bloodborne is exclusive because japanstudio, just like Demon's Souls. That's like whining about platinum games coming out on different systems because Bayonetta 2 is wii u exclusive. Learn 2 industry.
>>
>>318049805
>I'm a huge ass sonyfag

Kill yourself seriously.
>>
>>318048217
Here's your reply
>>
>>318048575
>And I've jumped ship ever since

My nigger. Nothing wrong with that. It's not nice to be a console fanatic. Don't be that guy. We already have enough console terrorists bullying us.
>>
>>318050263
Why, it's just the machine I game most on and I love their games. Doesn't mean I'm exclusively for them, I have pretty much all of the consoles and a gaming pc too. It's my hobby so I invest in it.
>>
>>318048859
>fuck pc babbies
>how do we play on our pcs to ruin it for mustards?

Autismotron.jpg
>>
>>318052048

sonykucks need to vent just let them do it.
>>
>>318048859
I always knew console kids would resort to this. I'm sure it's not false flagging as well. I see it every day. Its disgusting. I've seen the BB community if those are the people that complained back in the day that "PC ruined it" and always complained and so on than they truly are the worst part of the community
>>
>>318049805
See. I knew there were reasonable people among you. Just a few bad eggs is all. Thanks, friend.

I always am happy when consoles get PC games.
>>
>>318052361

>implying those kucks can afford a decent enough pc to do shit

maybe 1 or 2 can try on their toasters and lag out as usual. The funny part is they'd need to pay for the game to do so
>>
I just hope miyazaki isn't in charge of damage formulas this time

The only good one Souls games ever had is in the game he didn't work on.
>>
Why do people fall for this obvious false-flags.
>>
>>318047964
why isn't this considered shitposting?
>>
>>318048272
they actually take place in the same universe
>>
>>318052475
If course they don't but they will shit up DaS 3 threads out of principle. I'm sure of it.
>>
File: 555.png (75 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
555.png
75 KB, 300x300
>bloodborne
>not a timed exclusive
When it gets announced for PC next year with all DLC included and upgraded graphics, then you have my permission to shitpost, OP.
>>
I know this is a bait thread but stfu and don't jinx it. DS3 could be are turn to form after this shit storm that was 2. Hold on your shiposting after the reviews.
>>
>>318052554
because Sonyggers
they can't do anything besides shitposting
>>
>>318052723
You are going to need some evidence to back that up friend. Headcanon is not acceptable
>>
File: 1323384659138.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1323384659138.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>318047964
This bait is not very subtle.
It reminds me of When I was 15 and thought I could troll a Star Trek forum by asking them why Professor X was on a spaceship. I'm willing to admit I was retarded, what's your excuse?
>>
>>318053013
>believing Sony will relinquish one of the few decent exclusive titles they have this generation
>>
There is nothing genuinely wrong with multiplats.
>>
>>318053675
Not really, but there needs to be a valid reason for it. For example, the controls in Souls games are fucking atrocious on keyboard, anyone who disagrees hasnt played it with a controller, it makes sense because they developed the games controls around a controller for fluidity. Also curious as to how Dragons Dogma is going to work without a controller, given how you use skills by holding a trigger and repeatedly pressing 1 of 6 buttons at the same time, how will that work with a mouse and keyboard, hold left click whiles mashing number keys?

People only seem to complain about graphics when it comes to multiplats, but the overall feel and control is more important, at least to me. Like FPSs dont feel right on consoles, alot of 3rd person games dont feel right on M+KB.
>>
>>318048059
Does anyone have that one Mazda image where it's a parody of the image where a guy feeds an orangutan a watermelon?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.