[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever report people in games? What for?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 3otxuf[1].jpg (68 KB, 625x468) Image search: [Google]
3otxuf[1].jpg
68 KB, 625x468
Do you ever report people in games? What for?
>>
I only play dota2 on eu west and eu east servers, so I systematically report all russians who I encounter (since there is a rus server as well). Many people seem to be doing it too, I'm always stocked with reports.
>>
i don't play mobas that often, but what's so special about the mid lane and why people so obsessed about it?
>>
>>318039070
The Russians see it as the best way to test your skill in game, since it's a 1v1 lane.
>>
>>318039247
In LoL no lane is a 1v1 lane because the jungler exists. Mid lane is the safest one, but due to its position it can suffer from top and botlane spillovers.
>>
>>318038501
I report them for shits and giggles. 99% of the time it doesn't matter since the report systems serve to make the player feel better so they will continue playing.
>>
>>318038501
Used to be an obessed ASSFAGGOT but quit eventually there games that require full effort of a team and while I do my hardest the ebin memester I play with is feeding.

Might try to get into DotA 2 though people say its better in every way
>>
>>318041870
Its not. Same shit, different package.
Saying that, I think you should at least give it a shot. Might end up liking it more, despite its shortcomings.
>>
I literally report peruvians everytime I play with.
>>
I once reported someone killing a giant spider for bug abuse on RS.
>>
I usally become a mod or an admin on stuff very fast, but just so i can get rid of people I dont like by secretly ip banning them late at night when no one is on.
>>
The most recent one was a guy who was botting in Heroes of the Storm, he wasn't even the good kind of bot who would push a lane, he just ran in circles at the gate. Other than that I rarely every report anyone these days, I just don't give a fuck 9 out of 10 times.

Back in the day though when I played Diablo 2 I used to honeypot scammers constantly and would report them and get them banned. Excellent times, duping faggots.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.