[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mgs1 >snake refuses to partake in the mission >liquid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: NasPP.png (72 KB, 202x345) Image search: [Google]
NasPP.png
72 KB, 202x345
>mgs1
>snake refuses to partake in the mission
>liquid doesn't figure out the cardkey trick because snake isn't there
>can't launch metal gear
>the us government bombs shadow moses, killing everyone
>mgs2, 4, and mgr don't happen, the world lives happily ever after
>>
>Hal dies
I won't accept this future.
>>
Every MGS after 1 is fucking garbage anyway
>>
>>318036443
>, the world lives happily ever after

Except for the part where the Patriots never die.

Besides, Snake didn't exactly have a choice, they sent in either Delta Force or Seals to kidnap him and injected him with Nano machines that meant they could stop him from moving or kill him at any time.
>>
Solid, Raiden, Solidus, and the patriots are still around. I also have trouble believing someone as cunning as Ocelot would get killed there, but who knows.

Things would definitely progress differently, but you could still make a story out of it.
>>
>>318036443
Ocelot would just have to take matter in his own hand then. Liquid was never in control.
>>
>big boss uses children to aid him in war
>this is considered not ok
>solid snake uses sunny to aid him in war
>this is considered ok
>>
>>318036754
Raiden wouldn't have had the inspiration to be like snake, so he would fail the big shell mission.
>>
>>318036995
>inspiration
The la li lu le lo would've just made a different VR training program is all.
>>
File: 1443348805317.jpg (239 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1443348805317.jpg
239 KB, 800x600
>>318036947
loli > disgusting nigger kids
>>
>>318036995
Are you kidding me? The Patriots already had their sights set on him, they would have found some other alternative.
>>
>>318036715
>Except for the part where the la-li-lu-le-lo never die

la-li-lu-le-lo? What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>318036572
this
>>
>>318037086
This is absolutely racist. Jesus christ.
>>
File: oh shit nigger.png (2 MB, 680x698) Image search: [Google]
oh shit nigger.png
2 MB, 680x698
>>318037521
what are you gonna do?
call the cyber-police?
>>
>>318036947
Are you retardo. He doesn't put her in danger and she can literally do anything else she wants but she chooses to do sneaking Intel tech shit.
>>
>>318037521

Does your nigger master keep your nutsack with him or does he let you take them out?
>>
>>318037521
Welcome to the internet.
>>
File: Untitled.png (701 KB, 1144x566) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
701 KB, 1144x566
>>318037521
If it's brown, take it down.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.