[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
200 years after a nuclear holocaust, regardless of nuclear fallout,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 26
File: 2015-11-27_00007.jpg (241 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-27_00007.jpg
241 KB, 1280x720
200 years after a nuclear holocaust, regardless of nuclear fallout, the world's vegetation would be back to a state even better than it was before the bombs fell.

So tell me. Are you playing Fallout 4 right? With a green wasteland?
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00004.jpg (245 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00004.jpg
245 KB, 1280x720
>>318026934
>>
FO4 had such a boring palette. Just looks like my area in winter time
>>
File: 2015-11-24_00006.jpg (281 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-24_00006.jpg
281 KB, 1280x720
>>318026983
>>
>would be back to a state even better than it was before the bombs fell.
Source? I don't recall there ever being a nuclear holocaust. The last time a big asteroid hit Earth it threw up a dust cloud that blocked out the sun for hundreds of years and almost wiped out all surface life. Presumably a similar thing would occur in a nuclear holocaust.

So no, it would not grow back better in 200 years.
>>
Why don't these Bethesda retards make the world greener? Makes zero sense to make a game that looks like shit and makes no sense for an ''aesthetic'' that sucks dick.
>>
>>318027119
What the fuck?
American education right there.
>>
>>318026934
If you want 100% realism mod. Make it so that all buildings are not standing anymore, except certain buildings with steel structures.
>>
>>318027119
An extinction size asteroid is much much larger than the bombs used in fallout. Nuclear winter wouldnt last more than a few decades, and radiation doesnt have the same effects on plants as it does on animals.
>>
>>318026934
I hope someone makes a mod that alllows you to make not-garbage looking basebuilding pieces.
>>
>>318027336
>Nuclear winter

Not really a thing
>>
>>318027354

>implying it's not intentionally gimped so Bethesda can sell you DLC packs later

This is the same company that brought you Horse Armor. The dawn of shit-tier DLC as we know it.
>>
>>318027123
Because it would actually require effort and they couldn't use so much stuff from Fallout 3. The game is full of inconsistencies just because of Bethesdas laziness.
>>
>>318027406
It was in Fallout. IIRC Harold mentioned it in Fallout 1, things that survived the bombs were almost certainly made extinct during the winter
>>
>>318027406
Firestorms ignited by nuclear weapons most definitely release large quantities of soot to the atmosphere.

The most recent research seems to suggest they would also decrease global temperatures significantly: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter#2007_study_on_global_nuclear_war
>>
File: 12412412.png (140 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
12412412.png
140 KB, 382x382
>>318027045
I'm the surprised about the quality of this anon's character considering his shit taste in mods
l m a o
>>
>>318027406
https://youtu.be/Ug-DJtvHFE0
Guy gets a bit dramatic towards the end, but it's a solid watch nontheless. Information based on recent studies, even a small scale nuclear exchange will cause major global cooling, and a large scale war (US vs. Russia) will cause climate conditions similar to the last ice age. Agriculture will become nigh impossible even near the equator.
>>
>>318027045
jesus fucking christ the size of that gun
>>
>>318026934
I'm on console, but as a forester I approve of this mod (and the ecology behind it) and it will be the first one I grab after I get the pc version.
>>
I like my fallout games to be bleak wastelands. But maybe on a playthrough in the future I will do a jungle playthrough as a vietnamese gorilla
>>
File: 1447816148682.png (931 KB, 1068x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447816148682.png
931 KB, 1068x1080
>>318028059
>even a small scale nuclear exchange will cause major global cooling
Looks like we found the solution to global warming boys.
>>
>>318026934
Lets keep in mind that people use mini nukes in the Fallout universe. And also, in the lore. After WW2 in the Fallout Universe America switch to solely nuclear energy for a source of power.
So if there was just nuclear power plants all over the place then all of america gets nuked. Im guessing the half-life would take more than 200 years for half the amount of nuclear waste to decay
>>
>>318028384
Set off a bomb in the fuckin desert and it will solve global warming... Oh wait, we did that a fuck ton of times in fucking New Mexico!
>>
>>318026934
>the world's vegetation would be back to a state even better than it was before the bombs fell
Fallout 4 must be a translation error then.
>>
>>318028474
But you arent taking into account that plantlife is radio-resilient, not resistant, but it doesnt completely kill off plantlife, even in large doses. Only around ground zero would the radiation be enough to cause all plantlife to die.
>>
>>318027045
>>318028070
kek
>>
>>318028474
Doesn´t matter, plants can adapt to heavy radiation, and chlorophyl is a staple feature of sunlight absorbing plants.
The only thing that would cause a wasteland devoid of green would be fallout, and that would make it equally dark and cold.
>>
File: chernobyl%5B1%5D[1].jpg (165 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
chernobyl%5B1%5D[1].jpg
165 KB, 620x413
>>318028474
from heavily irradiated chernobyl.
>>
>>318028671
>>318028593
>>318028826
So could plant life live of a completely contaminated radioactive water supply? Genuine question
>>
>>318028895
Yes. It would mutate, but mutations seen in plants at Fukushima and Chernobyl have either been benign or beneficial.
>>
>>318028495
A vast majority of nuclear detonations were either underground or underwater.
They didn't want to risk 'igniting the atmosphere' or something.
>>
>>318026934
>nuclear holocaust
>no ice age after the warm phase
>>
>>318028826
Forestry guy here before anyone starts saying "but chernobyl wasn't a bomb"

I know it wasn't, it was actually worse.

Think of a nuclear incident as a microwave. Chernobyle was a microwave set on high with a cracked casing that ran for days.

A nuclear weapon is a microwave set on high with no sheilding that runs for seconds.

The long term danger was greater from chernobyl. As it that's there's only a few places that have "get out of here stalker!" levels of radiation still remaining (inside the sarcophagus not counted as that's a whole other bag of worms)

>>318028895
Yes, and even then the radioactive isotopes created in a nuclear blast are generally so short lived, or so long lived that it's only a passing danger with a minor long term increase in canser risks.

>>318029042
that was after the atmospheric test ban started being talked about and even the french kept testing above-ground until 1974ish. 90s is when the comprehensive ban was enacted.

Also the fear of igniting the atmosphere was only ever really present during the trinity and Tsar Bomba tests. they went underground because they started realizing short lived high energy radioactive fallout reaching populated areas was starting to be a thing.
>>
>>318026934
or you could just pretend its not 200 years after
>>
>>318029421
>the sarcophagus
I fucking love that it's called that. It's like it's made for video games.
>>
>>318027406
There was a nuclear winter in Fallout universe and the snow glowed green.
Check Randall Clark's terminal logs from Honest Hearts you nigger.
>>
>>318028495
We just need to force volcanoes to go big kaboom. Last time Krakatau erupted it cooled the Earth by 0.5 degrees for few years.
>>
>>318026934
Its fall in game when you start. Hence the leaves everywhere.
>>
>>318026934

What's the name of the mod? I cant find it.
>>
i'll wait for the ck so people can actually make good overhauls.
>>
>>318030281
Currently may in my save. Still leaves everywhere.
>>
>>318030007
True enough, though it's falling apart on the inside due to radiation from the pile of slagged nuclear material, graphite and concrete where reactor 4 was.

IIRC they were building a larger containment building around it so that they could refit it and get some measurements to make sure the slag isn't sinking into the ground (IIRC some worries and math heads think that the heat the materials are generating is allowing it to slowly melt through the ground and if it hits ground water they could have a steam explosion through the roof and have another disaster there).

some of the neat things they're finding is though that the environment rebounds surprisingly quickly, and that nature adapts as there's some kind of fungus that grows inside the sarcophagus (I will never get bored to saying or typing this) is apparently using the radiation inside as an energy source, which is pretty freakin' cool when you think about it.

>>318030281
honestly the whole area looks like a wildfire burned through all the hills the summer before or something, while I haven't worked in Massachusetts there should be much more leaf litter covering up the rocks and earth, a lot of the trees, especially along the western edge of the map look fire-scarred too.
>>
Does anyone have a screencap of that dialogue choice of that "The meet is near the Back Street Apparel Building"

Need to show someone it.
>>
>>318030590
Thats cause the world doesn't progress. When you thaw out its fall, so it appears to be eternally fall. Kinda hope someone fixes that with some kind of season system, but doubt it.

>>318030652
There is actually, but the textures are kinda rubbish. Theres a mod out there that just sharpens the images and adds a bit of shadowing to them to make them pop a bit better, and it becomes very apparent what they were going for.
>>
>>318026934
but that's not part of the fallout feeling
>>
>>318026934
>the world's vegetation would be back to a state even better than it was before the bombs fell.

nope if enough bomb were launched, the amount of dust created by burning cities and such can have massive effects on the atmosphere

though if all plants were dead for 200 years, I'd assume the planet would be pretty fucking short on oxygen
>>
>>318026934
Ill take science fiction for 400 Jim

In the FO universe the bombs dropped had massive radioactive payloads that decimated the land permanently. A consequence of that is fucking everything is dead, and its hard as shit to live on the land.

>b-but now you can build settlements and grow things!
Yeah, on a few select locations where shit can actually grow, most of the FO universe is so irradiated just looking at it will kill you. Most of the planet is now like the glowing sea and near impossible to live on.
>>
File: 1271026132506.png (204 KB, 290x337) Image search: [Google]
1271026132506.png
204 KB, 290x337
>>318026934
>those textures
>>
>>318026934

You're playing during the autumn ya dofus.
>>
>>318030281
>>318030590
>>318030961
I swore some guard in Diamond City said "Can you believe it's Christmas" once. There were also a bunch of christmas lights up.
>>
>>318030875
I think the bombs were low yield, but high radiation. Even in places where nuclear disasters have occurred in real life, we still have a lot of vegetation. Like uh.. Crap I can't remember the name, but that one place in I think Russia?
>>
>>318030875
>>318030927
>human think they can destroy earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7W33HRc1A6c
>>
>>318030875
You do know what phytoplankton is and how it makes alot of oxygen right?
>>
Fallout's version of the aftermath of a nuclear exchange has never been realistic in basically any way.
>>
>>318028987
Why is it that plants have so much better luck with the mutation roulette than animals do?
Are they that much more simple than animals are in structure?
>>
>>318030751
I saw that mod, still looks like an area that got heavily burned the previous summer, there's not enough leaf litter to match the fire ecology of that area of the world, it honestly looks like the world litteraly stagnated in that area from a bit after the bombs fell til when the protag wakes up...

though considering the plot that's not too hard to beleive if the institute is more or less cutting out the legs from any major efforts to build something more than a few sparse settlements...

>>318030875
CDC trained me on shit like this this spring they said the whole "earth will be wrapped in an ash cloud in the event of an exchange" was bullshit. The limited number of, generally how targetting is done and that the initial claim of an ash cloud was based off the aftermath of the bombings of Hiroshima and nagasaki and those being unique cases because of the structure of most of the houses in those areas being highly flammable with most modern structure not behaving in that fashion.

honestly the more I learn about nukes through trainings and shit through work.. the less I'm actually scared of them because of the following reasons.

>Targets will be either sites with nukes
or
>sites that can control nukes

there won't be mass targetting of civillian populations, or even all the military infrastructure because there simply aren't enough warheads to do that.
>>
>>318031339
Probably faster for positive mutations to spread and negative ones to die out, as well as cross pollination. Also helps that theres less factors overall for a healthy plant compared to an animal.
>>
>>318031339
because plants have a fuckton of DNA redundancies that basically are "do this, make this, grow this way"

where animals the dna is more specialized with less redundancies in the encoding.

*remembers this only because they recently in the last few years finished reading the genetic code of pine trees and found that it was a lot of redundant information*
>>
>>318031459
iirc the firestorms in the aftermath of those bombings were largely the result of household charcoal stoves and wooden japanese construction. the widespread fires after the 1923 earthquake are another example
>>
>>318031339
faster turn around. The ones with significant deficiency die off quickly.
>>
>>318031640
yeah pretty much it was a less of a "the nuke set the buildings on fire" and more "the shit in the buildings set the buildings on fire" situation and had more to do with the local culture and construction techniques in the area.
>>
>>318027119
jesus christ this fucking retard
>>
>>318027406
Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for one.
>>
>>318031632
>*remembers this only because they recently in the last few years finished reading the genetic code of pine trees and found that it was a lot of redundant information*

You read the genetic code of pine trees?

And here I was thinking that I was boring.
>>
>>318031836
good question. I think you can make legit wood gates.

>>318031957
no I didn't, some blokes doing their masters did though.
>>
>>318027406
It's the same deal with Super Volcanoes. All the nuclear explosions will kick up dirt and shit into the atmosphere and block out the sun.

Not hard to understand.
>>
>>318031459
wait why the fuck did I put CDC in there, that was a FEMA training... you know what fuckit they all kinda blurred together during training week and we had almost every alphabet agency giving us some kind of training in the spring, cdc was blood borne pathogens and cpr.

...grah I either need sleep or coffee at this point.
>>
>>318031459
>Ithe more I learn about nukes through trainings and shit through work.. the less I'm actually scared of them

This seems to be a trend these days, I mean, Putin is swinging his nuclear dick around quite often these days. It's said that he believes he can actually win a nuclear war instead of the previously assumed "mutually assured destruction" deal going on.
>>
>>318032559
Doesn't the US own more warheads than the entire rest of the world?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (563 KB, 2791x3668) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
563 KB, 2791x3668
kind of related I guess, from chernobyl

Yuvchenko was in his office on Level 12.5, halfway between the third and fourth reactors, when the blast came. It buckled the metre-thick walls, the door blew in and the lights went out: he thought that war had finally broken out with the West. A powerful shockwave followed, bringing with it a cloud of choking milky grey dust carrying radioactive isotopes of iodine, caesium, strontium and plutonium. From outside came the hissing of escaping steam; leaving his office with a stretcher, he found one of the pump operators, badly burnt, filthy, wet and shivering with shock, who told Yuvchenko to rescue Valeri Khodemchuk. But when he looked up toward the place where the machinist was supposed to be, he saw nothing but empty space. Together with foreman Yuri Tregub, Yuvchenko ran outside to see what had happened; standing in the road beside the plant a little more than a minute after the explosion, the two men were the first to begin to comprehend what had happened to Reactor No 4: 'Half the building had gone,' he says now. 'There was nothing we could do.'

It was an apocalyptic sight: flames shot into the sky; sparks showered from the severed 6,000-volt cables hanging from the smashed circulation pumps; burst water and nitrogen tanks dangled in the air above the red-hot wreckage of the reactor hall; and from the centre of the building, an unearthly, delicate, blue-white light shot upwards into the night - a shaft of ionising radiation from the exposed core. 'I remember thinking how beautiful it was,' Yuvchenko says.

Momentarily transfixed by the eerie glow - known as Cherenkov's Light - Yuvchenko was dragged away by Tregub, who realised they were standing in a lethal field of gamma radiation.
>>
>>318032898
Last I checked Russia edged us out.

It's just they're not completely sure where all of them are.
>>
>>318032898
>>318033006
Isn't the US trying to modernize its nuclear arsenal atm?
>>
>>318032940
I wonder how many years it'll take for people to trust nuclear energy after Chernobyl and now Fukushima.
>>
>>318032940
Inside, Yuvchenko met Valeri Perevozchenko and two junior technicians sent to lower the apparently jammed control rods into the core by hand. But, as Yuvchenko explained to them, 'there were no control rods left'. Nonetheless, the four men climbed a stairwell to Level 35 to survey the damage from a ledge 114ft up. Yuvchenko wedged his body against the massive steel and concrete door into the reactor hall to keep it open, while Perevozchenko and the technicians inched on to a ledge to search for the control rod mechanism. 'If the door had closed, they would have been buried there,' says Yuvchenko.

Perevozchenko held out a torch, and the three men gazed with horror into the blazing maw of the ruined reactor: they realised their mission to lower the control rods was absurd. They remained on the ledge for only as long as Yuvchenko held the door: a single minute. But by that time it was too late; all three had received a fatal dose of radiation. 'They were the first to die,' Yuvchenko says, 'in the Moscow hospital.'
>>
>>318033086
Once everyone who grew up during the Cold War dies.
>>
>>318032898
delivery and targeting systems are more important than sheer warhead count really
>>
>>318033118

On the night crew was fireman Anatoli Zakharov, who had been stationed at Chernobyl since May 1980. It had been an uneventful six years, but Zakharov had seen Reactor No 4 being built, from the inside out. So when he parked his fire engine beside the burning wreckage of the building, and saw the chunks of graphite scattered across the asphalt, he knew there was only one place it could have come from.

'I remember joking to the others, "There must be an incredible amount of radiation here. We'll be lucky if we're all still alive in the morning."'

Zakharov is 53 now: a short, tubby man who welcomes me cheerfully into his flat on the 16th floor of a forbidding Soviet-era tower block in the Kiev suburb of Vystavka. He wears goldframed spectacles and slippers, on each of which is embroidered a cartoon hand clenched into a jaunty thumbs-up sign. He tells me that of his shift of 28 men who went out to fight the fire that night, only 16 are still alive.
>>
>>318033208
The hot debris from the exploding reactor set light to the bitumen-covered roofs of the surrounding buildings, threatening to spread the blaze into the kilometre-long turbine hall, and - even more catastrophically - to neighbouring Reactor No 3. While Zakharov remained with his engine on the ground, his commander, Lieutenant Pravik, took officers Titenok, Ignatenko and the others and climbed a ladder to the roof to fight the fire. It was the last time Zakharov ever saw them. They had no protective clothing, or dosimetric equipment to measure radiation levels; the blazing radioactive debris fused with the molten bitumen, and when they had put the fires out with water from their hoses, they picked up chunks of it in their hands and kicked it away with their feet. When the fires on the roof were under control, Pravik and men summoned from the Pripyat brigade climbed into the ruins of the reactor hall to train hoses on the glowing crater of the core itself, where the graphite was burning at temperatures of more than 2,000C. This heroic but utterly futile action took them closer to a lethal source of radiation than even the victims of Hiroshima - where the bomb emitted gamma rays for only the instant it was detonated, 2,500ft above the ground.
>>
>>318033263
A fatal dose of radiation is estimated at around 400REM - which would be absorbed by anyone whose body is exposed to a field of 400 roentgen for 60 minutes. On the roof of the turbine hall, both gamma and neutron radiation was being emitted by the lumps of uranium fuel and graphite at a rate of 20,000 roentgen an hour; around the core, levels reached 30,000 roentgen an hour: here, a man would absorb a fatal dose in just 48 seconds. It was a full hour before Pravik and his men, dizzy and vomiting, were relieved and rushed away by ambulance. When they died two weeks later in Hospital No 6, Zakharov heard that the radiation had been so intense the colour of Vladimir Pravik's eyes had turned from brown to blue; Nikolai Titenok sustained such severe internal radiation burns there were blisters on his heart. Their bodies were so radioactive they were buried in coffins made of lead, the lids welded shut.
>>
I would use the trees mods if their trees WERENT MADE OUT OF FUCKING 2 POLYGONS
>>
>>318027413
Have you seen their recent shit? They knew they fucked up with oblivion, and even that had a god-tier expansion for that game. Bethesda dlc is usually always pretty good. except for mothership zeta
>>
>>318032559
I don't mean that I'm not afraid of what an exchange would do to society, I'm still a firm believer in MAD... you could say I'm just less scared of how they would directly impact me in the short run.

Also putin swinging for the fences is more or less a natural reaction to the U.S.'s very weak foreign policy right now, I mean let's face it the US keeps drawing back from their lines in the sand, negotiated Iran into a position where they get 150 billion (I swear to god that number gets bigger every time I look it up) in funding that's been locked up and out of their hands more or less after the Iranian hostage crisis and carte-blanche to build up a nuclear program after the check clears due to the way the deal has been structured with no actual inspections for at least a month if not more if they go for broke and use every delay tactic they can, and finally the US has more or each time it needs to is just leaves its allies out to dry, with no real leadership coming from the west it's obvious someone had to step in to fill the gap and it was either going to be russia or china.

>>318032898
>>318033006

US has about double the stockpile that Russia has.

>>318033079
yeah they're cycling older warheads through mainetenace, replacing pits and upgrading designs from shit that the only people who actually know how everything functions are in their 80s and 90s to stuff that the people who know the designs inside and out are in their 50s and 60s.
>>318033086
honestly no idea. I keep telling the anti nuke crowds that a lot of the nucelar reactors in the US are designs as old at chernobyl and that we've got designs available now that even homer simpson couldn't melt down and that it's people like them that are putting everyone at risk by preventing modern safety systems from being implemented. It's really fun because they just about have a brain aneurysm, and then try to call me out as a liar and then I explain fast reactors and thorium based designs to them.
>>
>>318026934
What's the best greenery mod then?
>>
>>318033572
don't really have any good mods yet, partly because no Geck yet and they changed stuff on the backside so we can't use older tools to fudge things iirc. Something about no more .bsa type files.
>>
>>318033414
furthermore I then explain that San Onofre npp over in california got basically litigated to death over what should have been a warranty repair, the NIMBY crowd gloated over that one before they found out that that blew the entire decommissioning fund in one go.

Or something to that effect, fuckit I'm tired, gonna just rack out. Good luck fellow fallout fans, the game may be not what we hoped... but remember, mods will fix it.
>>
>>318031459
>there won't be mass targetting of civillian populations

There can be, it literally all depends on what plan they use.

Second, nuclear exchange will take whatever country is hit back 200 years. though if it's only nations with nuclear weapons that get hit then presumably there would be outside help in rebuilding or even just getting everyone who wants to leave out.

There won't be much radiation tho because modern designs are pretty good unless they ground burst. It's one of the reasons the US was kinda totally fine with the Chinese stealing warhead designs, better they make small, clean bombs, than big dirty bombs.

>>318033414
MAD isn't really a thing.
>>
>>318030652
>there's some kind of fungus that grows inside the sarcophagus (I will never get bored to saying or typing this) is apparently using the radiation inside as an energy source
>next quiet sounds could occasionally be heard
>surrounding areas get reports of voices and screams
>they get louder by the day
>they all scream
WAAAAAGGGHHH!

PANIC.EXE
>>
>>318033314
>Nikolai Titenok sustained such severe internal radiation burns there were blisters on his heart. Their bodies were so radioactive they were buried in coffins made of lead, the lids welded shut.

I always wonder: Did theri doctors get radioation poisoning too?
>>
>>318034835
>implying the first Ork would have any idea what to do as it just stood there in a dark cement bubble wondering what the hell it wants to do
>>
>>318034835
>read your shitty greentext
>get tricked into believing that there are screams
>read post you quoted
>there is nothing in there about screams

I hate people who get my hopes up
>>
>>318026934
>Bethesda
>Good writing
Are you retarded? Did you swap brains with your dick? Bethesda has never made a game with a good story (nor gameplay). Just shut the fuck up, and enjoy walking around that wasteland while you search for MUH BABY and just wait for the loli prostitution mods.
>>
>>318033572
Touch of Green.
>>
>>318035203
someone doesn't get the reference

baka
>>
>>318035347
>loli prostitution mods
>not loli sex slave and rape dungeon mods
>>
File: madman.jpg (238 KB, 1792x942) Image search: [Google]
madman.jpg
238 KB, 1792x942
>shitty game developer
>mods will make our game great and these fan boys will buy it if we tell them to
>every mod is some half finished "in progress" POS UI/integration disaster
>"better visuals :DDD honestly!"
>requires some bullshit third party manager else the horrors of manual installation and removal if it's (very likely) shit
>some shitty contrast adjustment, texture change etc. that just looks bad
>created by some virgin who has 0 (zero) modding skills or artistic talent
>run the risk of sometimes destroying your save file, performance issues etc.
>pc master race FTW console peasants don't know the glory of mods :DDDD
>mod users trying to convince themselves that they made Skyrim's combat "like way better, like Dark Souls!" when in reality it's still shit and looks even shitter

Aside from Long War and Project Reality BF2, there is no such thing as worthwhile mods.

Fallout 4 is mediocre and you should feel mediocre for wasting your time on it.
>>
>>318035467
That's alot of writing to ensure you get a response.
>>
>>318035467
>witcherc.uck mad over the GOTY
Go squat some more slav fucker
>>
>>318029421

Consider the following:

Chernobyl was just some leaked radiation.
A nuclear bomb is a HUGE FIREBALL THAT MOMENTARILY REACHES MILLIONS OF DEGREES.

Now consider the following.

How can there be plants when you've just scorched every plant for miles around?

Also "short lived" my fucking ass. Some of the nuclear test sites they used in the 50s and 60s are still so heavily irradiated nothing lives there. It's called Strontium-90 and it has a half life of over 28 years.
>>
>>318035749
>How can there be plants when you've just scorched every plant for miles around?
Gee, I don't know. How does a forest grow back after a forest fire scorches every plant for miles around?
>>
File: nagasaki-getty.jpg (224 KB, 1368x1026) Image search: [Google]
nagasaki-getty.jpg
224 KB, 1368x1026
>>318035749
:^)
Sure thing bud.
>>
>>318035467
Keep the bait short, else some people might not bother to read it and you'll get less (you)
>>
>>318035697
>>318035743
>>318036057

No need to get emotional and hurt over someone telling the truth about your silly little games.
>>
>>318035934

Wood ash makes a good fertilizer. When a nuclear bomb explodes, it doesn't leave behind ash. It literally vaporizes shit.

>>318035989

Fun fact: Parts of the Nevada test site are still so radioactive you're not allowed to visit them. Infact, parts of the test site are so radioactive it'll take tens of thousands of years before they no longer pose any health risks to people.
>>
>>318036272
Fun fact: Nevada was a desert before the nuclear tests.
>>
File: tunguska1.jpg (250 KB, 1357x1000) Image search: [Google]
tunguska1.jpg
250 KB, 1357x1000
>>318035934
Generally it doesn't
>>
>>318036314

Fun fact: Still doesn't change the fact that parts of it are so heavily irradiated they'll essentially never be safe for humans again.
>>
File: 5381.jpg (21 KB, 210x251) Image search: [Google]
5381.jpg
21 KB, 210x251
>>318036314
>>
>>318036272
>When a nuclear bomb explodes, it doesn't leave behind ash. It literally vaporizes shit.
Can you find me a source? Because I'm looking and I can't find anything that says that.
>>
>>318036394
Fun fact: Nevada without nuclear tests still wouldn't be suitable for humans.
>>
>>318036272
>Wood ash makes a good fertilizer.
To fertilize what, dingus? If everything in the forest is burned to ash, where do the new trees come from?
>>
File: 2015-11-26_00003.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-26_00003.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1080
>>318028070
you're a big gun
>>
>>318036591
Animals prowling what was once their home shitting seeds.
>>
>>318036497

You could just google "nuclear bomb vaporize".

>>318036559

Fun fact: This is factually wrong in this day and age.

>>318036591

Plenty of plants and trees have seeds capable of withstanding fire. Infact, for some trees fire is their method of spreading.

Nothing on this planet can survive a point blank nuclear explosion.
>>
>>318036272
>When a nuclear bomb explodes, it doesn't leave behind ash. It literally vaporizes shit.
10/10 bait
>>
I noticed that a lot of the land is swampy even in places where it's not in real life. I tried reasoning that those were filled in swamps that got fucked by the earthquakes the bombs would create as large enough earthquakes cause soil liquefaction which will destroy reclaimed land, but that doesn't make any sense since if that were the case the entire back bay would be underwater and it's 100% intact.

When it comes down to it, Bethesda doesn't know what the fuck they're doing.
>>
File: 6[1].jpg (37 KB, 453x250) Image search: [Google]
6[1].jpg
37 KB, 453x250
>>318036796
So I Googled that, and I found this picture of the aftermath of the Nagasaki bomb, a heap of debris turned largely to ashes.
>>
>>318026934
Is that a mod?

I want to have green stuff too
>>
>>318036796
>>318036272
>>318035749
Here, have some (You)s. I know you need them.
>>
>>318037120

Because it was set off midair.
>>
File: 88P2Oeo.jpg (159 KB, 1455x644) Image search: [Google]
88P2Oeo.jpg
159 KB, 1455x644
>>318037120
ground zero of the hiroshima bombing, just look at all that rubble that isn't there because it was vaporized
>>
>>318036796
>Plenty of plants and trees have seeds capable of withstanding fire.
Factually incorrect. There are a few fireproof trees, which are fireproof because of the amount of water they can hold, but there are no tree seeds that will not be destroyed when directly exposed to fire.
>>
>>318026934

I'm not sure if anyone's already answered this or not but the Fallout games aren't supposed to be realistic. They're supposed to represent a 1950s view of the apocalypse. If you like mods that add vegetation in then great, have fun with them, but please don't go pointing out that Fallout is unrealistic when it's designed to be in the first place.
>>
>>318026983
That looks tacked on, and it largely why I don't dl these kinds of mods.
>>
>>318032940
>>318033118
>>318033208
>>318033263
>>318033314
Why is radiation so fucking spooky?
>>
>>318037401

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serotiny
>>
>>318037329
Irrelevant.
The claim was "When a nuclear bomb explodes, it doesn't leave behind ash. It literally vaporizes shit."
There was no stipulation made about the range the bomb had to be detonated at.
>>
>>318037547

Oh I get it. You just want to argue semantics now.
>>
>>318037540
Serotiny is seed release as a result of the heat placed on the seed from close proximity to fire, not from being in a direct flame.
If you hold one of those seeds directly inside an open flame, it's not going to remain viable.
>>
>>318037721
What I want is for you to be specific about what exactly your argument is, from the beginning of the discussion.
Otherwise you commit what is known as "moving the goalposts."
>>
File: 1447698959922.jpg (273 KB, 920x662) Image search: [Google]
1447698959922.jpg
273 KB, 920x662
>>318036796
>nuclear bombs vaporize stuff

No.

Matter doesn't stop existing just because you just got blasted away by a huge ass explosion.

The thing nuclear bombs do is that they ignite your body to temperatures that boil everything that makes you, well, you.

Then the shockwave hits you and that part is when you get turned to ash (mostly).

Stop talking shit out of your butt.
>>
>>318037921

It's /v/. Everyone called me retarded once when I said that space isn't technically cold.
>>
>>318037785

Except you know... Being in close proximity to a forest fire can still kill a person. That shit can be thousands of degrees hot.

>>318037921

Vaporization doesn't mean the matter stops existing. It means the matter is turned into vapor, which is a type of gas.
>>
Daily reminder that a radiation source that takes tens of thousands of years to decay must have a low activity by definition.
>>
I've been saying this since day one. Not only would the vegetation be normal but rivers would not still be radiated. Also after 200 years we would have the steel industry going, plus lumbar. Not every building would look like a rusty shit hole.
>>
>>318038041
Well, they're not wrong, matter in space is EXTREMELY cold on average, it just doesn't matter since there's so little of it.
>>
>>318038130
The air inside a forest, during a forest fire, is not going to be as hot as the actual flames are.
>>
But then it wouldn't be a desert punk post war 50's thing.
Also then it REALLY would just be Skyrim or Oblivion with guns.
>>318036954
Could just have been from rain, which there is plenty of.
>>
>>318038210

Well yeah, matter is usually cold as fuck, but space itself doesn't really have a temperature.
>>
>>318038210
Yes but the vaccum of space itself is not cold, because it has no temperature, because it's a vacuum. Coldness is a property of matter.
>>
>>318026934
Real world radiation =/= Fallout radiation
>>
File: Winter Wonderland.jpg (335 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Winter Wonderland.jpg
335 KB, 1440x900
OP, what a fag.
Not even getting into the spirit of the season.
>>
>>318038208
To be fair, the ground water could easily be horribly toxic from all the uranium.
>>
>>318038148

Plutonium 239 has a half life of 24 thousand years.
>>
Actual nuclear engineer anon here, ask me anything.
>>
>>318038365
From bombs? No way, no how
>>
>>318038214
The forest inside a forest fire is usually filled with little breathable air or is too hot to be conscious in for long. Otherwise you're probably not in the fire, but on the out skirts.
>>
>>318038309
Space isn't a vacuum, and even if it was, the temperature of a volume is defined as the average kinetic energy of the particles inside of it. Even solid steel is mostly empty space, that doesn't mean it doesn't have a temperature.
>>
>>318038402
Will you die of radiation poisoning in real life if you go all the way inside a nuclear reactor?
>>
>>318038417

Except you know... There are places on Earth right now that are heavily irradiated and wont be safe for humans for tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>318038417
From nuclear reactors exploded by bombs, and in general nuclear everything damaged by explosions and fires.
>>
>>318038402
Would the Fallout world make more sense if the Chinese used low yield high radiation dirty bombs rather than bombs meant to destroy?
>>
>>318038491
Name one, you're probably either wrong or stupid. "Safe for humans" is a really vague term. technically the Chernobyl exclusion zone is safe if you don't a slightly higher cancer rate.
>>
>>318038491
Not from bombs

>>318038517
Nope, unless Fallout 4 shows a husk of a reactor in Boston
>>
>>318038443
What point are you arguing right now? That because serotinous tree seeds can withstand the temperature of the air within a forest fire, that therefore means that the seeds can also withstand the temperature of the much hotter direct flames?
>>
>>318038574

Nevada test site. It's already been mentioned in this thread.

>>318038580

Exclusively from bombs actually.
>>
>>318027119
You greatly underestimate just how strong that impact was, nuclear war would be nothing compared.

From wiki:
>The Chicxulub impactor had an estimated diameter of 10 km (6.2 mi) or larger, and delivered an estimated energy equivalent of 240,000 gigatons of TNT (1.0Ă—1024 J).[21] By contrast, the most powerful man-made explosive device ever detonated, the Tsar Bomba, had a yield of only 50 megatons of TNT (2.1Ă—1017 J),[22] making the Chicxulub impact almost 5 million times more powerful. Even the most energetic known volcanic eruption, which released an estimated energy equivalent of approximately 240 gigatons of TNT (1.0Ă—1021 J) and created the La Garita Caldera,[23] delivered only 0.1% of the energy of the Chicxulub impact.

Every nuke on earth could go off and it wouldn't compare.
>>
>>318038617

Fire doesn't have a universal temperature. If a seed can survive thousands of degrees inside of a forest fire, it can probably withstand me taking a lit match and putting the flame to the seed.
>>
>>318031339
I forget exactly why. Basically plants have a shitload more DNA than we do; for example, strawberries and ferns. Strawberries have so much fucking DNA that you can easily extract it just with some cold soap and peroxide.

And even when plants get weird shit like extra chromosomes, it actually just makes them hardier.
>>
So... anyone fix the shoddy UV mapping yet? Like they did in Skyrim?
>>
>>318038484
There is no such thing as radiation poisoning. If your body receives above 1 Gray of full body dose you have a realistic chance of dying. If your body receives above 10 Grays of full body dose you are sure to die. This is the deterministic effect of ionizing radiation. In an operating energetic nuclear reactor you would receive thousands of Grays in a second probably. So yes, you would die.

>>318038526
You mean ordinary dirty bombs? I dont think so. In a realistic scenario the earth would be fucked because of the dirt blown up in the atmosphere by the explosions, radiation is not the issue.
>>
>>318038641
>Nuclear tests 928

Are you saying the gooks dropped that many bombs on Boston alone? Of course they didn't, the fact you can buy tofu in nagasaki 50 years after the bomb makes the fact you can't drink river water 200 years after the bomb in Fallout 4 so fucking silly
>>
File: Fallout4 2015-11-22 23-03-46-36.jpg (172 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Fallout4 2015-11-22 23-03-46-36.jpg
172 KB, 1440x900
>>318026934
since we're here... can anyone explain me why so many skeletons inside houses seem to be from people that were instakilled even though there's no damage to the structure outside or inside?

>pic related: that's an easter egg from "cheers" but they use the same scheme in a lot of places
>>
>>318031954
ebin xd

>>>>>>>>/reddit/
>>
>>318038731
>thousands of degrees
The air inside a forest during a forest fire only reaches 800-900 degrees Celcius. The flames themselves barely break 1200 degrees Celsius.
>>
>>318038836
Skeleton acting troupe that sneaks ahead and poses for your amusement.
It's the only logical explanation.
>>
>>318038835

>Entire mountain ranges were created as the ground buckled and moved under the strain of the cataclysmic pressure produced by numerous, concentrated atomic explosions

I'd say it's safe to say a very significant amount of bombs were dropped.
>>
I repeat, there is an actual nuclear engineer anon here. >>318038834 If you want real answers to your questions ask them now. I'll try my best to answer.
>>
What about the divers who sacrificed himself to make sure the damage was going to be contained?

;_;7
>>
2 reasons, really. 1 - no foliage means less processing power to render the world. And 2 stems from 1. It's like october on november when you start.
>>
>>318039061
>using that line
>Justify Fallout lore

That line alone is so fucking retarded. Nukes that make mountains? Two words faggot, Nuclear Winter
>>
>>318039198

Or it's what people think a Nuclear fallout looks like.

Vegetation everywhere doesn't really fit Fallout
>>
>>318026934
if a nuclear war destroyed earth as told in the Lore, realistically, there should be nothing but deserts on the surface. Dust would block out the sun most likely, and radiation would still be coating everything on the surface. You should take the elevator up, you Geiger counter should start beeping like there's no tomorrow since radioactive material would be blowing all around.

The story should be

>starve
>or die because radiation
>or die in the cryo-chamber because freezing the body means that the water expands, and kills you

basically, if you're aiming for realism, you did it wrong. The mods look great though, but you got the shit one that looks blocky, so you're gay
>>
>>318039201

It's clearly not referring to a single bomb, but so many that the very landscape it's self changed. There was probably thousands, if not tens of thousands of bombs dropped.

Also there was a nuclear winter in Fallout. The snow was so irradiated it glowed green.
>>
>>318038836
Oh yeah, that's utter bullshit. Like a secretary's skeleton behind a table I distinctly recall in one of the military installations.

>Ma'am, there was a nucular explosion, we must evacuate.
>No. I'll just sit here and die.
>>
>>318039291
Yes, but that is merely our warped perception due to the leap from a desert to a temperate climate. I mean, I assume that by "doesn't fit Fallout" you mean that it wouldn't fit the precedent set by the original games.
>>
>>318038836
Many people didn't die from the blasts but instead a near-instant dose of gamma radiation.
That is why their clothes are often halfway intact and not burned away.

And of course, people have been dying like crazy in the past 200 years so never expect that a skeleton is pre-war, the majority you find in the world space likely died in-between then and now.

Any person, human, ghoul or feral who dies leaves behind a skeleton, and ferals are likely to be wearing what they wore when they first turned.

The skeletons specifically posed in certain settings are for laughs though, and you shouldn't overthink them.
>>
>>318039348

Most of that shit is put there to keep the player entertained.

Realistically, every building you enter would have been stripped clean decades ago, and most would be used for various things, like survival.

We all know the game is in no way realistic, if it was you'd get bored as fuck at the distinct lack of absolutely fucking nothing in the game.
>>
>>318039486

It wouldn't fit the Fallout theme and it also doesn't match the view the general people has of post-nuclear setting.

If Fallout 4 had trees and plants growing everywhere people would be complaining that it wasn't "realistic", sad but true
>>
>>318039510
Skeletons, though, could have been completely omitted. They add nothing. They're even more useless than the mannequins. Now those do keep me entertained.
>>
>>318039348
the place i found to have a bit of consistency was a supposedly bank robbery at - where everyone was for some reason killed where they stand - including the robbers so the consistency was early out of the window...
it was like something exploded there and instantly killed everyone without a blast and then proceeded to let them rot until there was nothing but bones there.

really, i can understand the skeletons doing goofy shit to amuse the player but the rest is either way too much for me to understand or they're even looking to make sense and just use the skeletons to count tales even if it doesn't the slightest sense.
>>
Its
A
Video
Game
>>
>>318026934
>green

Nigga it's like December in my game. Last time I checked Boston isn't in Florida.
>>
>>318038834
>There is no such thing as radiation poisoning.

then why is there a wikipedia article about it
>>
>>318039620

Realistically, there would be no paper, wood, most iron/steel would have rusted away, computers would not work, no food would realistically be inedible, most buildings would have collapsed and so on.

Infact, outside of plastic and metals that don't degrade, there shouldn't be anything in a world that hasn't been maintained in over 200 years.

You need to tone your autism down a bit. The game has tons and tons of shit that adds nothing but is simply there to keep the player entertained.
>>
>>318039658
I've been in that bank. They were wearing gas masks so maybe they've decided to rob the bank while everything was going down. But yeah, then something exploded and that's that for 200 years.
>>
>>318038641
>Nevada test site. It's already been mentioned in this thread.
No sources. I check wikipedia, it just leads to an unsourced article.
In addition, the "10,000 years" thing is mighty suspicious since radioactivity is inversely proportional to half-life, meaning anything still radioactive after all that time was never very radioactive in the first place.

Not to mention the article wikipedia sources mentions Nevada expecting the government to clean up the test sites and decontaminate them, implying we could actually remove most of the radioactive material whenever we wanted to if there was enough demand for it.
>>
>>318031734

No you fucking idiot, it was all the firebombs we dropped on them.
>>
>>318037519
Because it's literally getting energy by tearing matter apart, tearing the universe itself apart.
>>
>>318026934

Except the bombs destroyed the earth atmosphere and turned everything into a desert.
>>
>>318039809
Only iron/steel directly exposed to rain or another source of water would have rusted significantly.
Computers would be fine assuming they were far enough from the nukes that the building housing them was still standing.
Buildings would certainly be in disrepair, and possibly structurally unsound, but modern-day buildings are built to last. If they survived the initial blast wave, 200 years of standing around would not make them collapse into rubble.
>>
>>318039969

The plutonium used to make nuclear bombs has a half life of 24,000+ years.
>>
>>318026934
Let's fix fallout
game is set 50 years after the bombs dropped
>>
File: BZeDeq1IUAAZ2Lk[1].jpg (16 KB, 599x428) Image search: [Google]
BZeDeq1IUAAZ2Lk[1].jpg
16 KB, 599x428
>>318039991
>tearing the universe itself apart
>>
File: sour-apple.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
sour-apple.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>318039510
No one complains about this in FO1 and 2 though.
And in those games the world space was almost completely empty. Stop in 99% of the world map and it was just desert. The thing is that since we actually physically travel between areas in the bethesda games, you can't just have everything be empty and stripped clean long ago. How completely devoid of fun would that be?

Anyway, if it helps you get to terms with it, just consider that the larger cities were more or less wiped clean of humanity and were badly irradiated for maybe a hundred years or more. That effectively kept people from stripping everything away, and people only recently began living in those cities again, so nature had plenty of time to fill the place with nasty shit that makes scavenging a challenge.
>>
>>318039718
>>318039718
ITS
TWENTY
TWO
EIGHTY
ONE
>>
>>318040094
That means it isn't very radioactive. Carbon has a half-life of ~5000 years and you literally eat and breath it all day long.
>>
>>318040091

There is water in the atmosphere.
>>
File: 1439162035910.jpg (13 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1439162035910.jpg
13 KB, 640x640
>>318027119
>>
>>318040186

It's radioactive enough that you cannot handle it without protection otherwise it will fucking kill you.
>>
>>318039809
>>318039809
I don't care about any of that. I've fully capable of believing that there's an urban jungle 200 years in the future where orks and robots are having a perpetual fight between maybe evil and arguably good.

It's literally just the skeletons.
>>
>>318040223
The degree to which it affects metals is based on its concentration in the atmosphere, something called humidity.
A piece of iron is going to rust a lot faster in the rainforest than it is in the desert, despite both locations containing "water in the atmosphere."

The average humidity in most of America is low enough that iron/steel will not rust simply from existing outdoors.
>>
>>318040332
You know what, I am sure it's easy to make a mod that removes all skeletons from the game, if it makes you feel better.
>>
Holy fuck the loading times is fucking horrendous. Even on my SSD it is 20 seconds long.
>>
>>318040274
No it can't, and if it can, it's because plutonium is FUCKING POISONOUS AS SHIT not because it's radioactive. You think a hazmat suit is radiation proof?
>>
>>318040094
Since Nuclear Bombs do fission, surely Plutonium isn't part of the fallout?
>>
>>318040352

Just so you know, rusting is caused by oxygen, not water.
>>
>>318026934
>>318026983
Jesus fuck at least get a decent texture mod. That looks worst than vanilla FO.
>>
>>318040103

This really.

No Fallout represents "realistically" how society would be 200 years after a nuclear holocaust. The series should take place a few decades after the bombs.
>>
>>318040274
Plutonium isn't used for it's radioactivity retard but for it's volitility in a nuclear detonation. You can use less material for more boom, it is then subsequently air bursted for most damage and energy dispersal.
>>
>>318040375
I'm sorry, this line of conversation made me really upset, and I have to take my meds now.
>>
>>318040431
>>318040403

Do you guys not even understand the mechanics of nuclear fission?

I suggest you go take some highschool physics lessons.
>>
>>318040456
Oxygen is a component, but moisture is also necessary.
Since oxygen has a fairly constant presence everywhere on the Earth's surface, I didn't think it was necessary to bring it up.
>>
It's a fictional universe where the US actually managed to win a war after WWII. Just roll with it.
>>
>>318040456
And oxygen will not rust metal significantly in a dry atmosphere. It's only when it dissolves in a layer of water that's precipitated on the metal.
>>
File: Soviet (1).jpg (4 MB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
Soviet (1).jpg
4 MB, 2000x1333
I'd like to one day play a scientifically accurate game set 50+ years after a nuclear war.
>>
>>318040524
I honestly though fission of plutonium turned it to uranium, which then degraded to Thorium, which is why Thorium is a big part of nuclear waste. I assumed nuclear bombs used fission in a similar manner.
>>
>>318040637
No you wouldn't, you fucking autistic. It would be boring as fuck.
>>
>>318040637
I'd like to play a scientifically accurate game set DURING a nuclear war. Like WWI but with nuclear artillery and mountains instead of trenches.
>>
>>318040737
Yes I would you babby fucking retard.
>>
>>318040850
No you wouldn't you small-minded twatsuckled knob goblin.
>>
>>318040637
muh hard scifi
muh endless nothing 99.999% of the time so fun
>>
>>318026934
It's autumn in game
>>
File: argumentum ad muhum.png (32 KB, 1139x786) Image search: [Google]
argumentum ad muhum.png
32 KB, 1139x786
>>318041073
>>
>>318026934
i still dont understand why people cant grasp that fallout is a parody of what sci fi fans back in the 50-60's thought shit would go down like, the universe follows its own rules, much like how starwars has fucking starships broad siding and engaging in extremely close proximity or walking mechs when we know that shit is retarded.

it really is the case of
kids brain: this is cool look at this shit no questions
adult brain: how on earth is this even possible

>2015
>enjoying video games and maintaining the suspension of disbelief
>not analysing and tearing apart every detail anon
>>
>>318041237
>>enjoying video games and maintaining the suspension of disbelief

This is easier when the game isn't full of shit 90% of the time.
>>
>>318027007
That's cause the game is set in fucking October you cretin.
>>
You leave the vault in october. Its autumn soon to be winter.
If you live in massuchesetts and look outside right now you wouldn't even see lush green leafs on trees.
>>
>>318039718
>Internal consistency doesn't matter in a medium

>Let's just put Iphones into Romeo and Juliet, who cares that it's supposed to be in the 15th century. IT'S JUST A PLAY BRO

Thats how you sound.
>>
>>318041237
>i still dont understand why people cant grasp that fallout is a parody of what sci fi fans back in the 50-60's thought shit would go down like
It's not a parody at all. The world and atmosphere is a cynical bleak look on the modern day through the lens of retro-50's sci fi.
>>
/v/ - Nuclear Science and Technology General
>>
File: 1372004526135.jpg (406 KB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
1372004526135.jpg
406 KB, 1800x1800
>>318031734
Literally blaming Japan for America's mistakes.
>>
>>318027272
nukes melt steal beams baka desu
Thread replies: 232
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.