[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have these guys just gotten bad? I tried to watch some of their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71
File: SuperBest.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SuperBest.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
Have these guys just gotten bad? I tried to watch some of their newer videos, and I just can't help but feel that they've devolved to shit. It's sad because I really liked them at one point, but now it just feels like they're a terrible caricature of themselves.
>>
>>318025714
They're older now, and they've been making videos for too long.
>>
>>318025714
They haven't gotten any different, you just know who they really are now.

When they first started Matt and Pat assumed roles: Pat was angry guy, Matt was dumb guy. Since then they started to add Woolie into the mix who didn't have a role, he was just some guy they made fun of. As the years went on they started showing themselves and started to get overly opinionated about things.

Around the time Liam showed up was when things got even worse. Not that having 4 people are bad for a channel as it gives variety, but there is nothing that actually shows them WITH variety. After a while, they just became what you never wanted them to be, assholes who record dicking around and making money off of it.
>>
>you will never punch liam in his faggot mouth
liiiiiiiike
>>
>>318025714
The Matt and Pat dynamic still works well considering Until Dawn and Soma. Other than that they're a mixed bag.
>>
File: sleepycabin.png (712 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
sleepycabin.png
712 KB, 1024x576
>>318025714
>watching anything besides Oney Plays... With friends
>Listening to anything other than Sleepycast

Shiggity diggity doo
>>
>>318026101
It's that Liam who ruins everything.
>>
>>318025994
I feel that Matt may have turned to shit the most. At this point, the only function he has in most videos is providing "humor" by screaming random, tangentially related things from other video games and/or earlier videos and derailing attention from the game by going DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE WAS A JAPANESE PRO WRESTLING TEAM WITH A ROBOT IN IT!?
>>
FNF tomorrow is them watching and betting on Saltybet.

It's not bad because they aren't the ones playing, but Pat is a total coward in betting.
>>
File: 1445392088615.png (217 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1445392088615.png
217 KB, 480x480
MISSUS
>>
>>318026339
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS, DUDE

I DIDN'T WANT TO WATCH IT ON MY OWN
>>
>>318026494
I'm saving you the trouble because it's a FNF

Also there was nothing stopping you from watching it yourself.
>>
>>318026474
DID YOU KNOW THAT I'M MARRIED BY THE WAY?
>>
>>318026537
>spoils others enjoyment
>acts really smug about it

You are literally the Matt of this thread. without the wife, the job, or the friends.
>>
>>318026748
Who cares you were going to watch it anyway. You also probably don't ad block and give them likes.
>>
>>318026748
>every TBF thread is always about bitching about their new content
>talk about problem with new content
>STOP SPOILING

you don't come to these threads often
>>
every playthrough has liam and it's souring my enjoyment
>>
>>318026862
>Who cares you were going to watch it anyway.

LITERALLY MATT
>>
I only really listen to their podcasts as I drive a lot to places. I never really bothered to watch their videos honestly.
>>
>>318026973

How the fuck did their last podcast get to goddamn 4 hours when there's only 4 THINGS ON THE NEWS LIST
>>
>>318025714
god damn stop posting these fucking losers
/eceleb/ board when
FUCK OFF
>>>/trash/
>>
I think I might get that front mission game they were talking about.
>>
>>318027023
these nigga love the sound of their own voices. all their shit goes on for way too long.
>>
File: pat-e3.gif (1 MB, 383x211) Image search: [Google]
pat-e3.gif
1 MB, 383x211
They need to take a break, close the channel for a few weeks or months to get the love for vidya back, they're too burnt out.
And pat needs to adopt that corgi he always wanted.
>>
>>318026914

Greatest player in da world, LEE-AM!
>>
>>318026914
Well, there's... Soma. Don't you want to watch them flabbering on about random bullshit over the plot and missing all the context and getting lost for half an hour?

That being said, it's gonna end soon and then there's gonna be something with Liam in it.

Also, there's Mirror's "THIS GAMES MUH GAME ALL MUH GAME I AM WOOLIE" Edge.
>>
>censorship isn't censorship if my Neogaf friends dislike the content that is being censored!
I wish I could revoke the support I have given them over the years.
>>
>>318027114
>>
>>318027163

They're Canadians, what do you expect?

I mean the censorship doesn't personally bother me, but why are you surprised with them?
>>
>>318025714
>haven't watched their shit in years
>click on the trailer for them watching an animoo
>Mat in a onesee PJs
>All of them waving and screaming
You know hearing it wasn't that bad, but holy shit, seeing it makes them look like autistic man children.
>>
>>318025714
The Devil's Third LP has potential if only because Devil's Third is entertaining on it's own.
>>
>>318027114
>They need to take a break, close the channel for a few weeks or months to get the love for vidya back, they're too burnt out.
They would become irrelevant even faster.

The play the newest released games for a reason. Every time they try playing old shit, no one watches the videos. They are no better than DSP.
>>
This Vessel shit is really killing the fun. If I saw the Devil's Third video out of nowhere today, it would've been a neat surprise. But I already knew thanks to some faggot who actually pays for Vessel on here 3 days ago.
>>
My problem is I learned way more about their personal lives than I wanted to. That pretty much made me stop watching.
>>
>>318027248
Because I am also Canadian. Censorship from the government is something g I understand, since we prosecute that sort of thing more than the Americans do. But that means we should defend against anything that isn't legally prescribed against even more strongly.

On the other hand, they're Quebecois, so I should assume they're as anti-freedom and totalitarian as the Torontarians.
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>318027170
EVERYONE'S PENIS GETS BIG
>>
I've been watching them for years. I mean, literally years. I've watched them daily, day in, day out, every LP. I don't follow other let's players actively at all, but for some reason Best Friends just became a staple of my life.

I don't know when exactly I realized it, but at some point, I just noticed that I wasn't actually having fun watching them. No laughs, no real feeling of being entertained, no nothing. It just feels... dull and nothing. At best, I might be intrested in the game. But watching their let's play doesn't feel like it's adding anything over just watching a silent playthrough.

I'm not sure when it started happening. I feel sad about it.
>>
>OMG you guys Bloodborne is so awesome I love all that Cthullu shit!

>I haven't actually played it though 'cause it's 2hard4me lol

Matt is so fucking pathetic sometimes.
>>
matt and liam are ruining the channel

but you can't criticize matt because I'M DA BOSSMAN MUH FART GAS MUH MISSUS MUH GWASSES
>>
>>318027389
>implying I pay for it

I'm cancelling the second that free first month runs out
>>
People really should just rip the vids from vessel and upload them to a channel.
>>
>>318027170
>Bayo 2 came out over a year ago
>>
>>318026232
Matt has always been like that though, and to be fair, most of the time he has no reason to be there.

2 people doing long lengthy lets plays are absolutely pointless. They could be pumping out 4x the amount of content if they each played something they reflects who THEY are and then occasionally do pair ups or group
>>
>>318027648
Do you even need to rip the videos? I've heard even the Vessel link is enough.
>>
>>318025714
I really hate Liam. Hes a fucking know it all cunt.
I think the videos with just Matt and Pat are still good tho. Just when Woolie and Liam get involved Pat seems to argue with them.
>>
File: Ride_to_Hell_Retribution[1].png (486 KB, 628x351) Image search: [Google]
Ride_to_Hell_Retribution[1].png
486 KB, 628x351
Their shit has gotten boring mainly because they're sticking to long boring predictable games.

Their best playthroughs have simple ingredients.
1. They've never played it before
2. It's a pretty awful game they can laugh at
3. They have to play all the way through it because it's not a one off mystery box or shit storm

Prison Break is gold. Ride to hell is gold. Why? Because it has the right formula. Watching them play games they like is miserable because they don't have anything to talk/react about and you get to see how terrible they are at games they like. Watching them play "good" games is boring because they have to concentrate and listen to the "good" parts. Watching them play one offs is pointless because they just shit around for half an hour before calling it.
>>
>that one guy that posts about them as if he knows them personally when in reality he just sees their personas that they allow you to see on camera
>he always needs to project his own feelings onto them like some sort of creep
>keeps it up the entire thread, you can tell it's the same guy because of the keywords he keeps using
>>
>>318027648

Shit I could probably restream.

I would show the FNF episode right now, but I don't feel like getting my livestream banned because I KNOW Liam watches these threads. I've used that LS channel for 8 years, I'm not about to lose it.
>>
>>318027678
I guess that's true about Matt. It might just be that it became way more obviously annoying and grating when they went from WE'RE WACKY PERSONAS LOOK AT US to trying to be actual people playing video games.

Makes you feel like Matt is paying zero attention and giving zero fucks about the actual game or actually making any effort. Not that I'm saying that the other three are shining examples of hard work and quality, but with Pat, for example, you can at least see that he's trying to do this stuff for real.
>>
They stopped playing games that are absolute shit and instead have started playing garbage literally everyone has played. This is why the Shitstorm videos are typically actually worth watching while garbage like RE4 or whatever aren't. This along with Pat being an autistic "HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW I LIKE 60 FRAMES PER SECOND AND PC GAMES" Matt no longer being a likeable retard, Woolie being "HURR GUYS LETS TALK ABOUT STREET FIGHTER FOR 3 HOURS WHO CARES THAT STREET FIGHTER IS LITERALLY BLAND:THE SERIES LETS TALK ABOUT IT" and Liam is "I AM CONTRARIAN!!@212121111!": The human being.
>>
>>318027931
Pat is the only reason why I watch it anymore, he could have his own channel and be just fine without them at this point.
>>
>>318028005
Liam's not that bad.
>>
>>318028084
Fuck off Liam
>>
>pat recognized the FF7 music during clouds reveal
>liam trying to shut him down like the chode he is

All that FFXIV payed off.
>>
>>318027931
The problem with Matt is that he's still trying to cultivate a wacky persona instead of being natural. Just look at that recent Final Fight video where all the guys are dressed up normal and Matt's in a fucking onesie flailing his arms and legs like a retarded child.
All the other guys kind of have their 'thing' which people make jokes about (Pat is an angry ginger, Woolie a black thief etc.) and Matt is trying to force his thing on everyone else instead of being himself.
>>
>>318028084
Yes he is.
>>
>>318028137
Ehh, Liam's alright. He's out on the Vita.
>>
>>318028084
How is he not? He's literally the worst one out of the 4. I don't even know why they even brought him on, what was so special about recruitng him? Is he the unpaid intern? Does he get them coffee and hand jobs when they're depressed?

I seriously have no idea what makes Liam important in this group besides filling in the weeaboo slot, which all of them are guilty for anyways.
>>
>>318028084
This. How can people be so mean to him, liiiiiiiiiiike?
>>
There's been a noticable lack of Woolie lore lately.
The idea that they would treat him like a human being disgusts me.
>>
Fuck BunnyHop! Every single thing he said on the podcast made me want to punch him in the mouth.
>>
>>318028176
why are you so upset about pajamas? Serious question.
>>
>>318027124
God their soma videos infuriate me. I actually got curious about the plot, but these IDIOTS just keep talking over conversations with their inane garbage. This is not how you make let's plays at all. Also watching these mongoloids get lost over and over again is not entertaining at all.
>>
>>318027114
The good old days.

Before Liam.
>>
Pat is such a retarded faggot manlet who need to talk over literally everyone to let them know how "ANGERY!" he is or his shit opinion that is no doubt autistic as fuck and wrong. I suspect the only people who think he is "le best one" are also autistic/manlets.
>>
>>318028020
>Pat is the only reason why I watch it anymore

I'm the same way. Pat's the lifeblood of the channel. That fucking laugh.
>>
>>318028176
I get the feeling that it's partially because he doesn't actually give much of a shit about the whole thing, so instead of actually paying attention he turns himself into a living meme and follows an easy, stupid routine.

Also, it might partially be that he just doesn't really have anything else. When Matt's talking seriously about something, he's the most boring motherfucker ever. Hell, it often feels like he shouts out random self-referential joke material in the podcast simply because he can't actually think of anything intresting or insightful to add.

Matt feels like the class clown who makes himself into a joke because he can't stay afloat otherwise. His only actual, serious "thing" is THE MISSUS.
>>
>>318028372
>bitching about let's players talking over conversations in a video game

There literally thousands of other videos to watch you stupid broke nigger. People watch certain channels because of the people, not the games themselves.

>muh story

Read a fucking book then
>>
>>318028359
But anon, there's no smoking gun. There's no real evidence against Huey.
>>
>>318028137
>>318028198
>>318028208

>That missed joke.
>>
File: photo[1].png (3 KB, 88x88) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].png
3 KB, 88x88
>Pat likes survival horror
>Walks straight into enemies and can't solve basic puzzles
>Matt was a QA game tester
>Barely recognizes simple game mechanics in every new game
>Woolie is fightans
>Routinely practices the games he brings to FNF, still loses often
>Liam is Anime
>Never plays anime games, is miserable when he does
>>
>>318028448
That's actually why I dropped the channel. And you're a fucking retard if you think that let's players should talk over key story elements.
>>
File: 1445741459595.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1445741459595.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>318028427
>>
>>318025714
They haven't gotten worse. You just got outgrew the desire to watch let's players.
>>
File: MattVsTheFiance.jpg (55 KB, 867x488) Image search: [Google]
MattVsTheFiance.jpg
55 KB, 867x488
>>318026474

Oh fucking hell, don't remind me.
>>
>>318028449
Huey is literally the only person who could have tampered with the X-ray machine that mutated the parasites, but there's no smoking gun. Right. Fuck Bunny, and his censorship (excuse me, LOCALIZATION) apologizing.
>>
>>318028427
We're autistic manlets according to >>318028418
which im assuming loves everyone else, for some reason.

>>318028429
Matt fully knows they've reached a point where they can make any video they want (like them watching things, even matt's own fucking wedding) and it's guaranteed to get them money. They have reached the point of popularity they can do whatever they want and make whatever they want as long as they keep making it.
>>
>>318028084
Liam used to be fun. He'd be the one throwing a wrench into everyone's plan just to fuck it all up and make fun of tumblrites. I still don't mind him in videos, but I don't like his shitty attitude.

>>318028005
I don't think they have to play absolute shit games. There's lots of cool shit out there that just isn't popular but you're right that "games you've played only far worse" is a shitty entertainment model. Even though Retsupurae is super boring these days I think some of those old adventure games are the bees knees.
>>
>>318027368
I kind of understand their thinking, honestly. They're slipping into obscurity, and they KNOW it. That's the kind of stuff that can keep you up at night.
>>
>>318028359
I think he's got some assburgers. Added in with the fact he was on a lag and probably couldn't hear everything being said it made him look REALLY bad.

Still better than that time "max" showed up and ruined a podcast. Still better than Mike Z shilling for 4 hours instead of just giving him a guest segment. Better than that abortion with maffew.

I almost what to check out HIS podcast just to see if he spergs out with his close personal friends as well
>>
>>318028482
>key story elements

>in a video game

Excuse me while I laugh at how stupid you just sounded. Just read cliff notes or something about the game you autistic fuck. It's a VIDEO GAME, not a god damn novel.
>>
In a half hour I'll have something for the thread. Here's hoping I don't jinx it by saying I hope it lasts until then.
>>
File: 1448574299986.jpg (301 KB, 1366x742) Image search: [Google]
1448574299986.jpg
301 KB, 1366x742
>>318028520
Jesus fucking christ my eyes
>>
>they're happy that Fatal Frame's costumes were changed to Nintendo themed ones

Can't seem creepy and upset tumblr now.
>>
>>318028478
>Testers
>Good at games
May I direct you to the HL2 dev commentary?
>>
>>318028359
Jeez well you don't KNOW Huey's a piece of shit
>>
>>318027787
Ride to hell was pretty entertaining at first but the more the game dragged on the more it just became a dull, forgettable mess. It's bad, yes, but not horrendously bad to the point of wanting to watch a whole playthrough of it.

>>318028646
K
>>
>>318028520
Is that... is that fucking real?

Why.
>>
>>318028568
You are autistic manlets. Just like Liam fags are contrarian idiots, Mattfags are morons, and Wooliefags are FGCniggers. The main difference is you faggots pretend not to be cancer because you like the autistic ginger midget kek.
>>
>>318028707
Only Matt, Woolie and Liam were testers, Pat just knew Matt and Woolie from college and Woolie worked with Liam more recently
>>
File: 1445832060927.png (141 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
1445832060927.png
141 KB, 290x290
>>318028520
I seriously can't understand what's wrong with that foot. The way the finger toe is it seems as though it should be her left foot, but it's not.
>>
>>318028545
NO SMOKING GUN, ANON.
EVEN THOUGH STRANGELOVE WAS CLEARLY ANGRILY SHOUTING AT HUEY IN A WAY THAT SUGGESTS HE LOCKED HER IN THE POD, THAT COULD BE ANYTHING.
NO
SMOKING
GUN
>>
>>318028694
Hey now, trigger warnings and instantly quitting a recurring joke because one person said it offended their friend is just common sense and courtesy!
>>
>>318028707
>May I direct you to the HL2 dev commentary?
I'm still mad after all these years.
>>
The second Matt appointed himself the boss of the group it went all down hill.
Matt started actually caring about what others thought of him, and became overly sensitive about shit. Back then, he didn't care. So he sounded more natural and was actually funny.
Pat is still alright, but his opinions are really shitty.
Woolie was always decent. Was just known as the fighting games hype guy, which isn't too bad. He's just shit at the controls and gets hype over the dullest of things.
I always found Liam to be shit. So I don't have an opinion about him.

Don't know why I still watch these guys. It's probably one of those "may as well ride this bus to the end," kinda feels.
>>
>>318028774
are you feeling okay?
>>
>>318028520
I need some context at what I'm looking at, what is it from and is there anymore?
>>
>>318028816

I know what you mean, but relooking it's clearly just the angle she has it at
>>
Someone post the Matt WebM.
>>
>>318026126
>tfw matt the diaper fur had to ruin an episode

Why
>>
>>318028020
Imagine if pat moved out of his channel and made a new one, with like, superbunnyhop or someone smart like that and made lower quantity, higher quality content. Shit would be so cash
>>
>>318028830
That literally is not a smoking gun you autist. Learn the definitions of terms before you post. k thnx
>>
>>318028918
Which one
>>
>>318028813
I'm aware. I was just pointing out how Matt being a game tester doesn't mean he has any actual skill. In fact it probably means the opposite.
>>
File: 1448465772963.webm (3 MB, 508x280) Image search: [Google]
1448465772963.webm
3 MB, 508x280
>>318028918
This one?
>>
>>318028930
My dream team would be Plague of Gripes and Pat, they're like the perfect gay couple.
>>
>>318028898
I don't know. The girl clearly has two left feet.
>>
This boss is icky pooey. Don't forget to cut this.
>>
File: D4D77gB.jpg (72 KB, 680x465) Image search: [Google]
D4D77gB.jpg
72 KB, 680x465
>>318028830
Nope, no smoking gun. It's not like Huey secretly built a radio to contact foreign entities and conspire parasite-related deals with them.
>>
File: rei.png (91 KB, 288x292) Image search: [Google]
rei.png
91 KB, 288x292
>>318028985
the channel summed up in a webm
>>
File: 1448406233168.jpg (66 KB, 538x720) Image search: [Google]
1448406233168.jpg
66 KB, 538x720
>>318028478
>Matt
>doesn't know right from left half the time
>didn't know space was the default jump for almost every third person game on the pc despite being employed as a game tester
>Would rather make jokes than pay attention to the game and then write the game off for being vague and difficult
>Would rather just read the wiki of a game to "be in" on the discussion and jokes instead of owning it and playing it
>>
>>318028990

Pat has said on the podcast that he'd probably end up stabbing Plague 10 minutes into a conversation if they were in the same room
>>
>>318028985
He looks like a retard that your parents would force you to bring to your sleepover because it would be rude if you didn't.
>>
>>318028985
Yes.
>>
File: matt.png (219 KB, 800x546) Image search: [Google]
matt.png
219 KB, 800x546
>>
>>318029054
>Implying anyone plays third person games using a Kb
>>
>>318028982
You do realize being good at a game and being a quality tester is not the same thing right?

I did QA work as part of my entrepreneurship when I was in college, your job isn't to beat the game. You have to do literally every stupid thing a player or a retard would do dicking around and see if the game freaks the fuck out or not.

If it does, you have to add it in the notes what you did, and what happened. Rinse and repeat.

QA testers don't make you good at games, you are just polishing what is there and smoothing out the gameplay on a technical standpoint and not the quality of said game.
>>
>>318028985
Jesus, it's like a 5 year old's brain was put in the body of a fat bald man.
>>
>matt has a wife

this is strange to me. He's such a odd manchild it's hard for me to imagine him as a sexual being.
>>
>>318029063
Exactly, which makes it fucking entertaining. See my point?
>>
>>318029063
That's exactly what would make it great though
>>
>>318029108
What is that building in the background?
>>
>>318029148
Have you seen her? She doesn't have a lot of options, only draw is that she's from a rich family
>>
>>318029138
>You do realize being good at a game and being a quality tester is not the same thing right?
THAT WAS HIS ENTIRE POINT

JESUS FUCK, I'M THE GUY HE'S REPLYING TO BACK IN>>318028478

I implied a game tester should be able to recognize basic game controls. He replied that HL2's commentary proved the opposite.

WHY ARE YOU ARGUING HIS POINT AGAINST HIM?
>>
>>318029138
That's exactly what I was saying you fucking retard
>>
>>318029228
Better question, why are you using so much caps and looking like you're sperging out?
>>
File: 1444725481328.jpg (46 KB, 500x358) Image search: [Google]
1444725481328.jpg
46 KB, 500x358
>>318028985
>Everyone's hanging out casually and having a good time
>This man is sperging out like a child in his pajamas
>>
>>318029227

That's a pretty big draw
>>
>>318029213
Canada's old shitty olympic stadium
Also home to the Illuminati according to Deus Ex
>>
>>318029327
Literally the only draw though
>>
>>318029227
What does that have to do with Matt being sexual being odd -to me-
>>
>>318029304
Just tell me i'm mad and limp away, faggot.
>>
>>318029264
>In fact it probably means the opposite.

And I was confirming that, asshole.
>>
>>318029349

Oh, thought it was maybe the art school he went to.
>>
File: 1444968287549.png (39 KB, 549x343) Image search: [Google]
1444968287549.png
39 KB, 549x343
>>
>>318028449
>>318028717
I think he just enjoyed playing devil's advocate, it's a fun role to play from time to time.
>>
>>318029148
From the way he goes on and on about THE MISSUS, THE FAMILY, THE MARRIAGE, THE MISSUS and THE MISSUS, it's pretty obvious that Matt is completely aware how fucking unbeliviable it is that he's actually in a long term relationship.

He's literally nothing else but MUH MARRIAGE at this point.
>>
>>318029397
Then why are we arguing, fuckface?
>>
>>318029394
No, I rather tell you that you are coming off autistic and think caps are going to make a significant impact on what you're saying.

Also I did tell you that you're mad aka sperging out. Moron.
>>
File: hot.jpg (44 KB, 414x422) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
44 KB, 414x422
>>318029467
>>
>>318029467
black jew has to shill his boss or else he wont be invited back to do dark souls 3
>>
>>318028520
Is this real?
>>
>>318026126
>listening to sleepycast now that stamper is gone
I also ingest feces and pretend to enjoy it just to be different.
>>
>>318029049
Listen. LISTEN. Just because Huey is the only one with the means or the motivation to pull off any of the DOZENS of crimes he's accused of doesn't mean he did them! I mean, there are armed men all over the place! That means he's innocent!
>>
>>318029467
>he later deleted this tweet because Matt cried
>>
>>318028520
Looks more like Pat's girlfriend.
>>
>>318028707
QA testers != play testers
QA testers check out bugs
Play testers are meant to help iron out the gameplay moreso than find bugs. Usually they end up making everything more casual and stupid.
>>
>>318029496
We weren't until you assumed shit, because you're fucking defensive like a little girl.
>>
They were only good when they had those fake personalities and just did shorts for Machinima.

Their real personalities are boring and shitty as fuck.
>>
>>318029574
It's worth it for Zach
>>
>>318029574
what happened to stamps? did he finally die in a car crash as he was always meant to?
>>
>>318028863
AREYOUOKAY?
>>
>>318029531
no it's totally done with special effects, smoke machines and mirrors.
>>
>>318029576
its still up, just checked
>>
>>318029575
>Motivation is the same as a smoking gun
Learn how to use reason you autist.
>>
File: 1384998575444.png (721 B, 246x184) Image search: [Google]
1384998575444.png
721 B, 246x184
>>318029496
>>318029602
>>
>>318028985
What context could this possibly have?
>>
>>318029606
So basically they're like everyone else on the planet.
>>
>>318029575

And for that matter, Strangelove had Skull Face kill her through suicide after she disagreed with me forcing the son I've never seen to be the pilot of the metal gear!
>>
>>318029575
Th-that's right! Huey couldn't have been the one to fix Sahelanthropus, he was too busy working on Battle Gear! A-and besides, it was never meant to be piloted! Why would Huey allow anybody other than my son in the cockpit?
>>
>>318029602
I'm glad we understand each other then Dongus
>>
>>318025714
Nah, they're still ok. You just grow bitter toward most things over time because this board is a bunch of massive hipster faggots.
>>
>>318029686
They were watching an anime and he's mimicing the attacks of the main character.

I think I got autism from writing that.
>>
>>318029519
Woolie's such a fucking poser about everything. He's the type of motherfucker we all know, someone who HAS to have MUH THING all the time. Something he can knowledgeably nod about and go "alright, yeah yeah yeah".

He just absorbs random bullshit and then puts up a big show about how he's the biggest OG about it. Only to fall flat on his ass as soon as he's supposed to actually demonstrate his expertise. If I hear him saying THIS IS MUH JAM 100% one more time, I'm going to bleed from my eyes.

The only thing he's actually good for is fighting games, and even then he's not actually in the scene any more.
>>
>>318029678
>autism

I'm under the impression you just use that word like how people say fuck and shit like it's a filler noun.
>>
>>318029650
Rad as fuck
I'm trying to get into that kinda stuff
Can you show me the video for regerence
>>
>>318028985
YEARS
OLD

THIRTY
YEARS
OLD

MARRIED

THIRTY

BALD
>>
>>318029660
I'm agreeing with you, you dumb fuck! Huey is as innocent as a newborn babe! Who cares that there is LITERALLY no one else who could have mutated the parasite! That's not a smoking gun! That's just definitive proof that Huey is in fact guilty of all the crimes he's accused of! An x-ray machine isn't a gun!
>>
>>318029741
>They were watching an anime
Of course they were.
>>
>>318029814
I'm 30 years old, married, father, and bald.

What's your point? Also I think Matt is older than 30
>>
File: 1441763648983.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1441763648983.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>318029784
>>
>>318029738
OP here. I literally don't even visit /v/ or frequent any other related communities. I just wanted to have someone's opinion on the matter because it's bothering me.
>>
File: [HAHA COUGH COUGH].jpg (5 KB, 257x196) Image search: [Google]
[HAHA COUGH COUGH].jpg
5 KB, 257x196
>>318029760
>takes boxing lessons
>"boxing" gym doesn't require cardio and he doesn't do any cardio
>"guys i just learned how to do a counter step punch into an uppercut into a dempsey roll"
>hasn't lost any weight despite being a member of the boxing gym for over half a year now
>>
>>318029891
His point is that he's acting childish for a 30-year old, married, bald man.
>>
>>318029760
>The only thing he's actually good for is fighting games
He's aware of many fighting games, but I don't think he's ever shown he's any good at more than a couple.

And it's clear that when he picks the games for FNF, he practices them so he can know the moves and win a majority of the matches while everyone else flails around. Sure, they could practice too, but it's pretty cheap that woolie feels the need to practice a game he knows everyone else is coming in cold to.

When it's a game anyone else cares about they push his shit in.
>>
>>318029741
That's also pretty autistic.
>>
>>318029895
Well at least you moved up in the vocabulary, that's the real positive thing here. One day you'll learn other words and then be able to talk like a socially acceptable non meme spewing parrot.
>>
>>318029923
Hey. Hey. Hey man, he did wing chun at one point, so back the fuck off, he knows his martial arts.
>>
>>318029891
Do you wear footsie pajamas and act like a child in front of your other friends while tens of thousands of people are watching?
>>
File: 1429166681397.jpg (13 KB, 251x240) Image search: [Google]
1429166681397.jpg
13 KB, 251x240
It was surreal agreeing with pat and liam when they were arguing with bunny hop.

Like every argument.
>>
>>318029891
Do refer to yourself as a baby red panda, claim that video game characters are just like you, and wear fucking footie pajamas? No?
>>
>>318029923
Boxing is a young mans game
>>
>>318029923
Wait what the fuck kind of boxing doesn't have you do any cardio? Nigga would get gassed in the first round of any fight as he is, that's insane.
>>
>>318029983
I kind of want footsie pajamas.
They sound really comfy.
>>
>>318027787

Ride to hell was boring as fuck.

There best LPs were RE2 and Heavy Rain.

All the RE and David Cage LPs were pretty good at worst.
>>
>>318030039
B-B-BUT MUH SANS! SANS YOU GUYS. I'M TOTALLY SANS. SANS IS MY THING.

SANS YOU GUYS. SANS.
>>
File: Nice butthurt.jpg (229 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
Nice butthurt.jpg
229 KB, 717x880
>>318029971
>>
>>318030082
Are you 3 or older?
>>
>>318029932
My counter argument: So what? He's married, he's already won someone and can behave anyway he wants to now.

When you're trying to attract someone, most usually are more reservation and act mature. But when you're married...all that shit kinda goes out the window, you don't have to impress anyone else.

And caring how another guy behaves is rather gay, you gay anon?
>>
>>318030096
Did he actually refer to himself as Sans? What the fuck.
>>
>>318030082
Are you chubby or fat? If so, have fun looking like a massive dumbass
>>
>>318029954
What isn't autistic to you? Just curious

>>318029983
if i was going to be paid for it? Fuck yes, why wouldnt I? I
>>
>>318030140
He got on the train really fucking hard and cosplayed Sans in that one video because HE'S TOTALLY SO MUCH LIKE SANS YOU GUYS.

So pretty fucking close, yeah.
>>
>>318030074
He specifically went to a gym that didn't require you to do your cardio in it, they assume you do it on your own time, if i understand correctly.
>>
>>318030135
yes.
>>318030149
In my own home?
I do that all the time.
>>
>>318030039
If I was being paid to do it? Yes, are you saying you wouldnt? Too good for money now?
>>
>>318028520

What the fuck is this from? Please tell me it isn't a video.
>>
>>318030182
Well, I mean, it's not exactly hard to cosplay Sans, just get black shorts, a white shirt, blue jacket and slippers. Still, that's pretty pathetic. The character is like the MADARA of Undertale. Then again I would feel pretty ashamed to see myself in any of undertale's cast, seeing as they're all a bunch of quirky assholes
>>
>>318030082
>>318030138
You're a fucking degenerate and your child will grow up to be a tranny furfag who will live with your wife (who leaves you for a young black man) until he (now preferring to be called she) is 30.
>>
>>318030092
>RE2
Snoozefest, I couldn't get into it at all.

>Heavy Rain
Beyond: Two Souls was better and besides, david cage games follow the formula.
>>
>>318030018
>agreeing with liam
>even if you actually agree with him
>ever

Nothing liam believes is rational or good
>>
>>318030195
It's not acceptable to wear footie pajamas
I'm not saying it's right
I'm just telling you the way it is
>>
>>318030181
The guys sitting around watching television isn't. The man in his pajamas flipping out, however is. Not the guy who was talking to you though.
>>
>>318030138
>He's married, he's already won someone and can behave anyway he wants to now.
>He thinks marriage is the finish line.

You don't know the game.
>>
>>318030192
>Is trying to work out and lose weight
>Specifically chooses a gym that requires as little exercise as possible
>Insists he wants to do that shit "the fun way"
>Is now a boxing expert, knows what he's talking about

Why is Woolie such a fucking pleb?
>>
File: 1391987106729.gif (529 KB, 916x1010) Image search: [Google]
1391987106729.gif
529 KB, 916x1010
Why do you guys watch this? Seriously. I tried watching Rising and I can't get into it. I don't mean to be antagonistic, I just want to know what you see in this stuff. Is it a surrogate friends thing, background noise or something more?
>>
>>318030263
You sure sound jealous anon.
>>
>>318025868
Complacent, is the word
>>
is plaugeofgripes the best friend of all?

the answer may shock you

>sir were you aware you were going 55 in an era where cars do not exist

LOL
>>
>Snailborne is likely to make a return
>The DLC is 10x harder than the main game

Oh God.
>>
>>318030082
OH NO
YOU HAVE THE MATT DISEASE
IT'S TOO LATE
>>
>>318030334
Background noise at this point, their older playthroughs were semi interesting to watch
>>
File: 1433377012689.png (207 KB, 315x398) Image search: [Google]
1433377012689.png
207 KB, 315x398
>>318029834
>It takes a genius to operate an Xray machine
>There totally aren't tons of random dudes you pick up from fucking enemy bases throughout the game who could operate one
>Meanwhile the required schooling for becoming an X-ray tech is only 6 months long
You're not helping your case dumbass.
>>
>>318030265
You are neofag cancer shit taste.
>>
>>318030018
The fact that Liam couldn't let it go once in a while pissed me off. Completely ruined the flow of the podcast when Liam had to tell BH exactly why he was wrong every time.
>>
>>318030356
His last animation reminded me of athf in a good way
>>
>>318030341
I'm not jealous of fucking manchildren.
>>
File: 1425351531573.png (629 KB, 850x454) Image search: [Google]
1425351531573.png
629 KB, 850x454
>>318030356
I fucking love Plague, I hope he keeps up the distance between him and Zaibatsu. Judging by his livestream he did today he will appear in the podcast soon.
>>
>>318030138
>he's already won someone
That's adorably retarded.

Marriage is what happens when you marture enough to realize you can't do better and you settle for the person you're currently fucking.
>>
>>318030393
who's matt? did you mean rocky? that guy's a real card!
>>
>>318030284
the guy is getting paid, for people to watch him do that...all logic no longer applies.

>>318030310
You just lost it. Also I am married, and have a kid, and there's literally nothing else to worry or to impress. If i get divorced, oh well shit happens, but my wife likes my geekiness. Who else am I suppose to be impressing?
>>
>>318030334
Mostly background noise. I liked them a lot more when they were up and coming, during their SH Downpour days, can't say I follow anything they do much anymore. I suppose I'll watch their Devil's Third playthrough if it's entertaining, since that game is a piece of shit.
>>
>>318030262
>quirky assholes

Which explains perfectly why Matt, the quirkiest OH LOOK AT ME BEING CUTE AND WACKY asshole of them all, feels suchs kinship.

He literally latches on anything that will make him seem like an actually intresting person.
>>
Glad this thread lasted long enough for the upload to finish, but in the original video quality the file size is big.

https://mega.nz/#!b10UxbbD

Figured the thread would be deleted before I got a chance to post it.
>>
Can we at least talk about why the videos are bad?
I mean, christ, I don't want to say WELL YOU GUYS GOTTA LIKE THE BEST FRIENDS, but this is just horseshit gossip and has nothing to do with video games.
>>
>>318030438
Yeah but I'm a happy manchild with a wife and a family...something you entirely lack.

What does it feel like knowing no one wants you?
>>
>matts character is the goofball everyone was supposed to hate
>hes the only one still in character

why
>>
/m/ here for your semi annual reminder that Woolie is a huge poser when it comes to all things mecha
>>
>>318030483
>all logic no longer applies.
Yes it does. I never said he shouldn't keep getting that cash. I said it was autistic. Learn how to comprehend what you read, anon.
>>
>>318030356
His recent cartoon was fucking great, I was unsure at first because it was in that storyboard fashion but his voice acting along with the dialogue made the video. I still rewatch the entire thing.
>>
>>318030528
shit, it needs a key. One second
>>
Who even gives a fuck if Matt is the worst of the group when the only watchable LPs are Pat and Matt LPs.
>>
>>318030483
Social intercourse isnt about trying to impress people.
It's not socially acceptable to wear onesie-pyjamas and move around like an autist when everyone else is just trying to chill.
>>
>>318030458
GET HIM TO QUARANTINE
If we let this go on, everyone in the thread will fall apart like a Chinese motorcycle.
>>
>>318030528
Can't download that, it asks for a decryption key.
>>
>>318030528
What is it? Also:
>Decryption key
>>
>>318030620

Yeah I'm getting it and uploading elsewhere just in case.
>>
>>318030449
>Marriage is what happens when you marture enough to realize you can't do better and you settle for the person you're currently fucking.

No, marriage is when you're pushing 30 and at that point single women are increasingly worse with children of their own so it's better to hit the eject button and bail the fuck out of that shit. Plus I'd like to see my kid grow up and I'm not fucking 80 when they graduate highschool or some shit.
>>
>>318029530
What? Woolie and Pat doing the Souls series is one of the best things they do.

So when do you guys think they'll do Bloodborne's DLC?
>>
>>318030548
>>318030483

Anon, no one cares about you or your boring life. Please stop.
>>
>>318030528

What the fuck is it?
>>
>>318030557
Woolie only knows the hipster mecha stuff, he doesn't know anything proper about it.
>>
>>318030528
You forgot the decryption key
>>
>>318030528
we don't want your dolphin porn thank you
>>
>>318030528
What is this faggotry, and why are mods not deleting this fucking thread?
>>
>>318030425
>if you don't like their shitty RE2 LP you are a "neofag"
See, he's the irony. All of the SBF, and much of SBF's fanbase (probably you too, cocksucker) spend all their time on neogaf. I suggest you go back there.
>>
File: 1403863217707.png (99 KB, 391x364) Image search: [Google]
1403863217707.png
99 KB, 391x364
>>318030663
>>
>>318030637

It's the new FNF episode that's only on vessel right now
>>
>>318030545
They don't edit their videos when they do something stupid for like 10 minutes. Like every lets player I know does that. On top of that everyone is so unethusiastic when they're playing. They're just getting worse, and game grumps are getting a lot better.

Also Liam has been in every playthrough for like the past year. Honestly I enjoy Liam on the controls, but holy shit.
>>
>>318030557
No shit
He's the "fgc" guy...
>>
>>318030663

>Woolie and Pat doing the Souls series is one of the best things they do.

Dear lord please don't wake up tomorrow.
>>
>>318028176
I think he just doesn't care because Watching Other People Watch Videos is a pretty ridiculous concept in itself.
I mean, would the video actually have been any better if Matt was wearing NORMAL clothing?

I mean, I'm not going to watch it regardless, but I think this is a case of knowing of what you got yourself into when you decided to click on it.
>>
>>318030702
Ah, all right. Thanks for going to the trouble.
>>
>>318030663
Maybe the bloodborne DLC will go better, now that they've gotten decent at the thing, not sure I wanna see them take on Ludwig, though. I doubt they'll be able to beat him, let alone the Orphan
>>
>>318030663
>Snailborne
>Good
Christ no. I seriously fucking hope that one of them is on controls full time for DS3 because the switching in Bloodborne meant they both stayed shit at the game.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 71

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.