[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why have you not purchased an Xbox One yet? The black friday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Xbox One.jpg (32 KB, 940x529) Image search: [Google]
Xbox One.jpg
32 KB, 940x529
Why have you not purchased an Xbox One yet?

The black friday deals look AMAZING.
>>
File: greedy-jew.jpg (92 KB, 879x608) Image search: [Google]
greedy-jew.jpg
92 KB, 879x608
Microtransactions have been added to Forza Motorsport 6, despite earlier claims from Turn 10 stating that they would only be added to the game if players started "asking" for them.

'Tokens' can now be used to purchase cars, upgrades and Mod Cards, with packs of Tokens ranging in price from 79p all the way to £64.99. One Token is said to be the equivalent of 500 in-game Credits, with a 100 Token pack available for 79p.

Here's the full list of denominations available:

100 Tokens - 79p
325 Tokens - £2.39
575 Tokens - £3.99
1,250 Tokens - £7.99
2,700 Tokens - £15.99
8,000 Tokens - £39.99
20,000 Tokens - £64.99

http://www.videogamer.com/xboxone/forza_motorsport_6/news/microtransactions_added_to_forza_motorsport_6.html
>>
>>316849262
So?

Microtransactions are almost in every game. Sony does this all the time.
>>
File: cY6hb6X.png (163 KB, 392x324) Image search: [Google]
cY6hb6X.png
163 KB, 392x324
>>316849346
>Sony
so?

like I care

Console exclusives are suppost to legitimize a platform

You pay for Online already, Now they GOY you like this?
>>
>>316849120
Xbox is literal cancer
posting MS getting BTFO for all time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA
>>
>>316849120
CALL THE COPS
XBONE HAS FLOPPED

CALL YOUR DAD
XBONE IS BAD

INFORM THE POLICE
IF YOU HAVE AN XBONE
YOU'VE BEEN FLEECED

TIP OFF THE FEDS
XBONE IS DEAD
>>
>>316849702
You know that video isnt relevant anymore
>>
>>316849120
>The black friday deals look AMAZING.

Well post em. I already have one but Im curious.
>>
Literally the last shootan gaem I played was Gears of War 2 on a friends XBox, not a fan of that genre. Can't even remember the last time I played a sports game, perhaps 2005? My thing is JRPGs and fighting games. That should answer your question as to why I do not have an XBone.
>>
>>316849962
neither is Xbone
>>
File: h2MTcl9.png (132 KB, 857x460) Image search: [Google]
h2MTcl9.png
132 KB, 857x460
>>316849962
changed the entire course of a generation

imagine if publishers got their way

imagine if sony didn't even pitch a console in early 2013

24 hour check ins on games, digital or not.

this would have eventually spilled over to pc by publisher pressure
>>
>>316850327
I hope whoever pitched that idea originally is out of a job now. How fucking out of touch do you have to be with the gaming community to think people would just accept those terms quietly? I don't know if it's really fucking stupid, or really ballsy.
>>
I had my 360 die on me 6 fucking times, and the last time I sent it back for disc drive repair - they bricked it a year later for disc modification, and wanted £80 to get it 'repaired' again. I mean they literally killed my console remotely. It was an older model and got stuck in an endless loop of rebooting to show me my error message

I am done with Microsoft's consoles and console gaming in general, jewish as fuck
>>
>>316850592
>I hope whoever pitched that idea originally is out of a job now.
They pay these guys heaps of money not to come up with ideas, but methods to sell them to the consumer market. The "rumors" you kept hearing about Xbone functionality before E3 was them leaking info out to the press to see how the early-adopter community would react, and to see if the late-adopters would care. They do this with pricing rumors too to see what costs the market is willing to bear.
>>
>>316850327
>our universe
>>
>>316850689
>things that never happened the post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.