[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hatred is now a $2 bundle stuffer. Also, go buy Double Dragon Neon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: file.png (700 KB, 1099x758) Image search: [Google]
file.png
700 KB, 1099x758
Hatred is now a $2 bundle stuffer.
Also, go buy Double Dragon Neon.
>>
>>316843869
Not surprising that a game designed and marketed 100% around being edgy as fuck would suck. Didn't help that it was a isometric 3rd person shooter and thus destined to be utter shit
>>
File: 1427132070290.jpg (64 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1427132070290.jpg
64 KB, 500x500
>>316843869
imo it probably would've been alot better as an FPS instead of that stupid top down shit.

Also the price tag was a bit much. I think it was 20 bucks (it might still be). I would've bought it if it was 10 dollars, but that price was just ridiculous.
>>
>>316844605
>>316844843
Has anyone played the new update?
I might get it for that new mode, purely because I've played Crimsonland for like 10 years now and need something new.
>>
>>316845156
>playing meme games
>>
>>316845310
>posting meme replies
>>
>>316843869
Will this work for Ausfailians?
>>
>>316845353
>replying to meme bait
>>
Hatred is literally the worst game in that bundle.
>>
>>316845441
Double Dragon Neon is pretty shit though.
>>
>>316845419
Usually if there's a region restriction (Dying Light offer), indiegala lets you know.
>>
>>316845419
It must suck being bong-niggers
>>
>>316845441
It's fun and the physics are nice but it's a poorly optimized piece of shit
>>
Holy shit, that's a fantastic bundle. OFDP and Hatred are definitely worth it for two dollars.

Thanks for posting this thread OP, I genuinely appreciate it. I had no clue Indie Gala had non-shitty bundles for once!
>>
>>316845747
>but it's a poorly optimized piece of shit

Why are so many PC games terribly optimized these days? I feel like every major release is.
>>
>PC version of Double Dragon Neon.
Oh fuck no. That shit's bugged: it's literally impossible to play the whole game on co-op.
>>
>>316846035
Indies who have no idea how to optimize shit and just keep plugging more things into the game to further exasperate the problem.
Which is sad since Hatred runs UE4 which is easier to optimize with compared to say, Unity.
>>
>Buy that bundle earlier
>Didn't appear in my email (including my spam mail at all)
>I know I typed my email correctly.

I wasted $2. Is there anyway to get them to send the codes again?
>>
>>316846035
>>316845747

It's really interesting to consider what's unoptimized and what's simply heavily demanding.

Hatred uses a fully destructible environment, highly physics taxing. This is why upon launch, the game got 40fps on a gtx970. It's funny, you can tell it's the physics that are so taxing because the fps difference between min and max settings is fairly minimal.

TL;DR - Physics is stupidly demanding, when the Hatred devs "optimized" the game after launch they probably just scaled back some debris effects
>>
>>316846662
Scale back/fake the debris, make physics objects settle faster so they're not hogging CPU time well after the eye candy of breaking shit is dealt with.

Smoke & Mirrors are your friends with physics. It's how Red Faction Guerilla worked its magic.
>>
>>316846264
Got that same problem. Turns out the game keeps everything once it's loaded. You have to relaunch the game to make sure it's clear.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.