[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 leveling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (209 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209 KB, 1920x1080
How the fuck i can reach lvl 50 in the game? im currently lvl 35 and i cant fin any more quest except for these repetitive minutemen quest that only rewards 150 xp

having a hard time trying to search for new quest the game has very few quest

what lvl are you?
>>
I thought the game had no level cap and you were theoretically able to get everything eventually.
>>
>>316834447
That's it.

You're done, unless you want to grind pointlessly
>>
>>316834447
I'm level 39 with a several quest lines and unexplored locations in front of me. What are you doing?
>>
DLC.
>>
File: Ccmq4d0.png (871 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Ccmq4d0.png
871 KB, 1920x1080
>>316834447
Pre-order the Season Pass and wait for the upcoming Fallout 4 Downloadable content.
>>
im level 49
>>
>>316834535
There is no levelcap. He's saying he can't find any new quests without grinding the generic repeatable ones.
>>
>>316834447
I'm almost level 40 and have only completed half the campaign and barely any side/faction quests. I haven't even been to the institute yet and I understand there are missions from them as well. I guess you are just fast travelling a lot/not exploring the map. You probably aren't looting anything either besides the enemies you kill because sometimes you find notes or holotapes lying around that lead you to new quests/locations
>>
Start the game with max int and turn the difficulty up.
>>
>>316836092
Difficulty doesn't have an effect on XP gain in Fallout 4. It only improves the chance of finding Legendary enemies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.