[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pc/ when?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
File: PCpic.jpg (67 KB, 800x531) Image search: [Google]
PCpic.jpg
67 KB, 800x531
When are they going to get their containment board? I think it's safe to say they're far and wide the worst group of shitters on /v/. Perpetually butthurt and always ruining every thread.
>>
It's funny because the platform shitposting would stay the same. Well, instead of PC vs Sony it would be Nintendo vs Sony.
>>
>>316813632
Poorfag detected
>>
>>316814020
PCfags instigate both so I believe it'd at least go down a notch.
>>
>>316814334
do they?
The obnoxious gold faces are pretty much a Sony thing.
Any time Nintendo farts the entire board is spammed with threads and shitflinging.
Off-topic thread spammers don't even play videogames; same with BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY spammers.

I think /v/'s community is rotten to the core, regardless of platform of choice.
>>
>>316813632
That's actually a good idea.
We would have discussion about games and news of technology on games, instead of hourly console war bait and shilling threads
>>
Nope, Sonyggers are still the absolute worst
>>
>>316814657
Every time a thread is posted mindless shitting on a game, regardless of system is because PCfags can't play it. It's the fox and the grapes. How don't you see this?
>>
>>316814687
This.
>>
>>316814794
sonyponies dindu nuffin
dey gud boys
>>
>>316814794
That's not true, because the majority of announced games are multiplats. It's far more common seeing people posting "who cares, that game is shit, enjoy your scraps" when a game is ported to PC, or "NEVER EVER" as the OP statement when a new exclusive game is announced for one of the consoles.
>>
>>316813632
/v/ is beyond salvation /vr/ was supposed to act as containment board for jaded neckbeards but failed completely
>>
>>316815198
>the majority of announced games are multiplats
Sony vs. Nintendo wouldn't be a thing here if this were true.

The games that get unreasonable amounts of hate are usually exclusives. Fallout 4 is only the most recent example of a game that breaks from that routine. In which case they still shat up threads about how much better it would be on PC.
>>
>>316814020
All starts with pc. How many threads are
> what should l get /v/? Ps4 or Xbone, btw l already have a gaming pc lol xD

Theystart those threads knowing full well what will happen
>>
>>316814020
i am a playstation guy but i love and respect nintendo
I always liked their games
>>
>>316813632
i for one support this idea

there'd still be talk about multiplats too but of course all the retardation would remain in /v/
>>
>>316813632
You can literally say the same fucking thing for consolefags, but I support this.
>>
>>316813632
>>/g/
>>
>>316817134
/thread
>>
>/vg/
>/vr/
>/vp/
>now /v/ wants separate boards for PC, Nintendo, Sony and NFC toys
Why don't we just rename this place Vchan?
>>
>nintendo fags trying to say they arent the problem again

not gonna fool me
>>
>>316813632
Why dont console shitters fuck of to reddit or neogaf? Console users are the minority here. Just fuck off will you.
>>
A PC-only board would be fantastic actually. I like /r/pcgaming but it's pretty slow and has a lot of awful Reddit traits like uppity mods.

Are there even any good PC forums out there? /r/pcgaming is the only one I've found really. /r/pcmasterrace is really bad with reposts.
>>
>>316813632
Don't know, Sonyfans are much much more obnoxious.
>>
>>316817521
Never been to reddit but 4chan has some pretty shitty mods.
>>
>>316815883

>In which case they still shat up threads about how much better it would be on PC.

Because it was, Bethesda games are one of the few objective examples.
>>
You think /v/ is the only board that gets shitposts? Grow a pair, you soppy cunt.
>>
PCbros are cool.
Nintencuks are the real cancer
>>
>>316817261
I think that says a lot about /v/'s community, or video game communities as a whole.
They can't stand each other. Or someone with an opinion different than theirs.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.