[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fighting Game Match: >opponent leaves themselves wide open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: dota2.jpg (131 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
dota2.jpg
131 KB, 1360x768
Fighting Game Match:
>opponent leaves themselves wide open
>I hit them, capitalizing on their mistake
>Thanks to hitstun, I can get them into an optimal combo to maximize damage and punish them, forcing them to respect my offensive capabilities
>Continue the match until one of us is defeated, loser gives props to the winner for a game well played

Dota 2/LoL Match:
>opponent leaves themselves wide open
>I try to hit them, but my attack does less damage because of arbitrary rng
>Due to no hitstun, the enemy ignores my attack and hits me anyway as I am attacking them
>They take over half my health due to rng giving them a crit, causing their attack to hit way harder than mine for no reason
>I die thanks to randomness as my enemy tells me "LOL 2/7, this guy sucks!!!"
>teammates threaten to report me for "feeding"
>If this were a fighting game he'd have lost, not have the game randomly stack the odds in his favor

And this is why mobas are trash and fighters are superior.
>>
>>316665979
there's literallyno weak spot on her plate armour, amazing!
>>
>>316665979
I know this is bait but. There is RNG but only on a few heroes the big ones being the bash and crit lords. AKA Jugg PA SB and Slardar. If you were Lina as your pic shows and you were ganking anyone.
>Stun them with my pure skill stun
>Follow up with my dragon slave
>Laguna if still alive
>Run away at mach ten before their help arrives
>Win
>>
>>316666235
There's rng on damages on autos, and rng on attacks hitting when up or downhill. And LoL is literally League of Crits. Crits should NEVER be a mechanic in a competitive game. And the fact mobas lack proper hitstun means you can be assaulted mid combo, which is stupid. If you fucked up, you need to take the hits.
>>
File: 1352559622228.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1352559622228.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
>>316665979
>17%
What did Valve mean be this?
>>
>>316666465
I cant argue with that but its mainly skill. I would say a crit or miss rarely affect my game. If misses are bugging you so much go with more magic or build an MKB. Dont get me wrong I completely get your point ive been chained stuned by a slardar killing me. Ive also had a game were an SF missed 4 uphill attacks on me saving my life. Its mainly skill sure RNG does add some luck but hey whateves.
>>
>>316666717
>something that has a 0.4% chance of happening worked
>ALL SKILL
dota fanboys everyone
>>
>>316666657
100%
>>
>>316666962
>100%
I uh didnt say it was skill that I lived I also said that RNG isnt good. But uhh whatever helps your bait thread.
>>
OP probably played some shit like bloodcyka with only brown boots and a quelling blade at lvl 4, tried to gank a lvl 6 phantom assassin who was halfway done with a battlefury and got a crit

what am i talking about, he didnt play at all and just made up a dumb scenario
>>
>>316667135
>Its mainly skill
>I uh didnt say it was skill
OK
>>
>>316666465
enjoy the (You)s
>There's rng on damages on autos
damage variance of about 10 points max (as in -5/+5, not -10/+10), which never scales up and as such becomes even less relevant as match goes on
>If you fucked up, you need to take the hits
the same logic applies the other way, if you fucked up assaulting the guy, you need to take the hits
>>
>>316667298
You cant read very well im sorry for you. Would you like to know what happened? I ran away from SF towards allies he chased I got lucky and lived because or RNG but even if I died SF died as well because he chased. It was my skill to run towards allies he lacked it for undiciplianingly chasing into unknown. Enjoying your bait thread?
>>
why are mobabies so easy to trigger XD
>>
>Pick Eddy Gordo/Christie
>Win
>>
>>316667157
There's a webm going around of a faceless void gtting ganked, taken down to like no hp, then magically living and stunlocking the two enemies til they die thanks to stupid rng shit. Dota 2 is even a bigger joke than LoL, and that's saying something.
>>
>>316665979
Git gud faggot
>>
>>316667552
Im not triggered I just wish that there was more effort in this bait its a little overused.
>>
>>316667376
there's plenty of -10/+10 damage swings
Chaos Knight who is the worst offender is at -15/+15
the difference between his lvl 1 min and max swing is DOUBLE
>>
>>316667157
There's a webm going around of a faceless void getting ganked, taken down to like no hp, then magically living and stunlocking the two enemies til they die thanks to stupid rng shit. Dota 2 is even a bigger joke than LoL, and that's saying something.

>>316667572
Eddy and Christie aren't even good, if you lose to those characters you fucking suck. That's like losing to fucking Aatrox top in LoL.
>>
>>316667675
>A character called chaos knight
>Is the most random hero in the game
Shocking.
>>
>>316667771
>defending a character design based entirely on rng

There's chaos based characters in fighters that don't use rng mechanics.

>>316667654
I did, at fighting games. You know, pvp gams that don't use rng shit?
>>
>>316667771
>dicerolls shaping the outcomes of games is acceptable because he's LOL SO RANDOM
>>
>>316667919
Your not even trying anymore also I dont play fighters very much except SC5 but I looked it up and Street fighter has RNG on some damage what fighting game has 0 RNG. Hell what game has 0 RNG?
>>
>>316667675
>the difference between his lvl 1 min and max swing is DOUBLE
base stats are not lvl 1 stats, minimum damage 50 is still more than average damage of quite a few heroes
>>316668004
>you're a hypocrite so what you claim is wrong!
really anon
>>
>>316667743
okay sperglord lemme just slippery kick your noob ass back to reality.
>>
File: Saiki-hengemae-kofXIII.jpg (96 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
Saiki-hengemae-kofXIII.jpg
96 KB, 427x640
>dota 2 fans defend faceless Void's bs rng mechanic that saves his ass and stunlocks you as "skill", says it fits his lore as a time controller being
>LoL fans defend the bullshit that is Ekko, who leaves down massive stunfield aoes and can hit an undo button anytime the player fucks up bad and is gonna die

>meanwhile fighting games has a time based character that is fair, cool, uses his powers in a way that makes sense but doesn't detract from the skill of the game or rely on rng

Fighters win in terms of character design too, what a shock!
>>
>>316668067
>Fighting games are good because no RNG
>But fighting game has RNG
>So what im still right
Ok anon
>>
B-but HotD is a bad item, right?
LITERALLY no one can control two units on seperate portions of the map, right?
>>
>>316668004
>winning argument
>"LOL YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING"
>starts talking about fighting games which i never mentioned
>>
File: 1446456199675.png (160 KB, 212x288) Image search: [Google]
1446456199675.png
160 KB, 212x288
>Continue the match until one of us is defeated, loser gives props to the winner for a game well played

Well spoken by someone who has never played with the FGC in their entire fucking life
>>
>>316665979
>>316668216
>Never mentioned
Anon I dont im so sorry for you.
>>
File: 1447540887713.jpg (157 KB, 757x737) Image search: [Google]
1447540887713.jpg
157 KB, 757x737
>mfw standalone mobas
I heard you guys don't even have limited lives yet, a feature we had in 2009.
>>
>>316668165
Daybreak might be my favorite map from all of SC2.
>>
>>316668004
Only sf2 has RNG.

Most finding games have no rng mechanics
>>
>>316665979
I don't think HotS has a lot of RNG, actually. Also the community is not nearly as bad, and it basically takes the entire team to work together to win, you can't just take the entire enemy team on 1 on 5 like you can in other games so people have less of a ego.

Mobas are still shit in regards to esports.
>>
>>316668281
who said I was the OP?
>>
>people tell me MOBA don't take any skill
>jump in
>get decimated
>go back to playing other games

I actually hate MOBA because of how much skill they need. I'm a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>316668417
If i'm not mistaken starcraft 2 is at literally 0 RNG right now
>>
>>316668248
The FGC is way nicer than mobas, they're fucking awful. Ever play LoL? After every game in post game chat there's people threatening reports, threatening people with physical violence, death, and rape. Even with the nazi like report system in place, people are nasty as fuck ingame, and overly critical.

>play a game as adc
>miss a single cs
>A SINGLE CS
>support starts whining in all, says I suck, says we're gonna lose, heckles me the rest of the game

Fuck mobas. Fighting game players handle shit like men for the most part.
>>
>>316668396
OP just said fighting games never mentioned any which one. So I could use SF2 which is still played competitively Brawl also has RNG. I also claimed that RNG is bad just not overwhelming game changing like OP claims. In fact as im rereading the OP post he seems to more want ministuns to make mobas better. Like every here has a built in MKB minbash guaranteed.
>>316668519
Who says im the anon you were talking to? One of the weaknesses of anonymous posting. Ive had people take over my arguments for me funny really.
>>
>>316668417
>>316668564
oh sorry you meant Heroes of the Storm, fucking Blizzard with their acronyms
>>
Honestly, I never really cared about crit chance in LoL. I get Phantom or Infinity and the only thing I notice is that I actually start dealing dmg (if I haven't started already). Never really cared about whether I crit or not.

The only champ in LoL I know of who has some RNG element in his/her kit is TF (earns 1-6 gold on unit kill)

Dickheads exist in every multiplayer game, even fighting games
>>
>>316668417
Heroes of the Storm is literal garbage though. It's like the fat girl of mobas, like why would you even want to play a dumbed down shittier version of already shitty games like LoL and Dota 2?
>>
>>316668417

This makes me want to try it.

Your posts are always either completely off or completely accurate, and I guess I'll blindly trust this one.
>>
>>316665979
>run up to an enemy who has a crit and attack him
>he crits and I die
>WOOW,

literally 1k mmr tier
literally DSP tier
>>
>>316668618
>In fact as im rereading the OP post he seems to more want ministuns to make mobas better. Like every here has a built in MKB minbash guaranteed.

Not having hitstun like fighters fucks the games up. With mage characters and other ranged that may be ok, but with melee it's fucked to hell.

>play Riven
>have a single stun
>leap onto Darius, combo the fuck out of him
>have to use my stun mid combo to try and stop him from retaliating as much
stun lasts half a second, he then just wails on me WHILE I AM COMBOING HIM
>hits R and does a bajillion damage, killing me

That is bullshit.
>>
>>316665979
>hitstun
>>316666465
>hitstun

Why do you mention hitstun like it's ever a good mechanic in any game? It's literally the worst mechanic ever and is the main reason why I don't play shitty fighter games.
>>
File: actuallyyyy.jpg (80 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
actuallyyyy.jpg
80 KB, 700x700
>>316668312
Actually there is a -dm mode that was in dota(1) back in like, 2005(dont remember when exactly).

It gave you limited lives and it was really fucking fun.

But competitive? Far from it.
>>
>>316668165
>What do you mean I have to BUILD units?

>Why cant I buuild more pylons?
>why do I have no SCVs?

literally artificial difficulty
>>
>>316668796
>tries to attack heroes stronger than him
>surprised when he dies
>can't judge if he would win a 1v1
>>
>>316668774
The mechanic itself is fucking stupid. Why should a character randomly do more damage just because? Shingo had that as a mechanic in KoF and it got removed later because it was fucking retarded that he could randomly crit and do absurd damage for no logical reason. You can't play around that.
>>
>people taking this seriously a warcraft 3 custom game
I will never understand the world.
>>
>This is why garbage is better than shit
>>
>>316667919
There's a reason why no sensible person picks chaos knight
>>
>>316669015
except when he was insanely good and was picked 100% of the time
>>
>>316669015
I play Chaos knight hes fun.
>>
>>316668883
Darius had half health, I was full. My point is, with proper hitstun, when he left himself open, I would've punished him properly. Instead he fucked around, I beat his ass, then he just keeps hitting me anyway and I die.

>>316668804
Hitstun is what makes fighters work, no hitstun means someone can fuck up and leave themselves open, yet still defend themselves and win despite that mistake. Hit stun forces enemies to respect offense and proper footsies.
>>
>>316668663
I don't know, why would you want to play a dumbed down version of RTS games?

>>316668739
If you don't believe me you can look it up yourself, but yeah, in HotS:
One Hero cannot win the game(that is known, and when if happens, its nerfed.)
No hero can beat the team 1 on 5 even if you're playing against the dumbest bots ever(unless you outlevel them by a shit ton, but at that point, game should be over).
Less shitty community is a fact simply because you can't get worse than dota.

Also, all chat is off.

Thats basically what I said in my previous post, and if I'm wrong I'd like people to point out how.
>>
>>316669109
>losing to Darius as Riven
>playing Riven
>COMPLAINING ABOUT LOSING AS RIVEN
scum of the earth
>>
>>316665979
>this is acceptable in a western game
>but the same target demographic of 11-15 year olds apparently aren't capable of handling a sexy bikini in a Japanese game
>>
>>316669134
>No hero can beat the team 1 on 5 even if you're playing against the dumbest bots ever(unless you outlevel them by a shit ton, but at that point, game should be over).

The one saving grace of mobas is gone, lovely. So if my team plays like shit, I'm literally at their mercy, I can't even fucking carry these shitters by stomping the enemy team enough times until my team catches up.
>>
>>316669109
Yeah alright let me just call up Icefraud so he can rig the game so that everybody is basically under Cold Snap 24/7. Real fun game there pal
>>
>>316669079
Without wisp he isnt't as strong, especially since tether doesn't stun anymore

>>316669079
i enjoy cancelling the animation on reality rift to scare my opponent in lane
>>
>>316669204
Darius counters Riven
>>
>>316669134

>all chat is off

The only thing that made me hate MOBA was the community.

I'm in.
>>
>>316669310
Yeah the game is way more fun when you initiate on someone who is low health who kills you instead since they can keep fighting back despite being hit
>>
>>316669292
>The one saving grace
People(usually) play mobas over RTS games because mobas rely on team work and coordination. Of all the mobas, HotS relys on that the most with a lot of things.
>>
>>316669524
>because mobas rely on team work and coordination.
And yet I hear always horror stories about that.
>>
>>316669524
That sounds fine until you get matched up with imbeciles. I'd rather be able to just get fed and stomp the enemy and not need to rely on shitters.

>go top lane as Riven
>against a shitty player
>"oh boy, I'm gonna get FED"
>bot lane gets double killed again and again, and acts surprised
>"Holy fuck, Graves hits HARD!"
>We lose
>>
>>316669436
You'll still get fags on your own team.

Though honestly, its not nearly as bad.
>>
each genre has its upsides you fag
>>
>>316668829
whatever, enjoy your league of legends items
>>
>>316669690
>That sounds fine until you get matched up with imbeciles.
exactly my problem with mobas in general.
>>
>>316665979
>"LOL 2/7, this guy sucks!!!"
So, you were 2/6 already? Why are you trying to fight when you're this far behind? I feel like you're the type of guy who just wake up super all the time and complains about being punished.
>>
>>316669690
Top phrases you'll hear ingame that will let you know you are fucked

"Wow, since when could *insert champ here* do that? WTF?"
"Holy shit, *insert champ here* hits so damn hard!"
"OMFG *insert champ here* is so fucking broken"
"Oh fuck, they have a *insert champ here* , we lose, GG"

and my personal favorite:

"They have *insert champ here* ? Lol, don't worry guys, I got this, I'mma make this noob ragequit"
>>
this thread is severely autistic
>>
>>316665979
>wahh why is this game that's not a fighting game a bad fighting game
>>
>>316668417
>hots
>teamwork
love this emme
>>
>>316667298
"mainly" refers to the parts other than the RNG
how stupid can you get
with proper risk management and countering (mkb for dodge, etc), RNG has minimal to zero impact on winning or losing
>>
File: kc0yZ1j[1].png (493 KB, 1527x997) Image search: [Google]
kc0yZ1j[1].png
493 KB, 1527x997
>>316669690
>>316669381
>playing riven
consider suicide
>>316670034
refer to >>316666657
>>
>>316669878
>"Wow, since when could *insert champ here* do that? WTF?"
In heroes of the storm someone said this when I was medic on the haunted mines map.

They said this in response to me using the medivac dropship to go from the bottom of the overworld to the top of the underworld.

Doesn't always mean you're fucked, because that is some freaky physics.
>"OMFG *insert champ here* is so fucking broken"
I've said this about a champ i was playing.
>"Oh fuck, they have a *insert champ here* , we lose, GG"
Most of the time we win when someone does this.
>>
>>316668804
Without hitstun action games are trash to play.

Two scenarios.

1) You hit the enemy and begin to combo on it, because of hitstun this is doable but things like revenge value will break the combo at some point (more of a thing for bosses)

2) You attack an enemy and begin to combo it but because of no hitstun said enemy will just start attacking you whenever it wants leaving you wide open each time you even try attacking an enemy.
>>
>>316669109

Fighters don't work though. That's why they are unpopular as fuck without their autistic niche fanbase. The whole genre is based on that one small permastun mechanic. You know there's something wrong when something is like that. They have to add arbitrary rules to fighters to prevent hitstuns from ruining the game, it's retarded.

Moba's don't have those arbitrary rules added, so what would happen if hitstun was in? Whoever initiated first would stun the opponent and then, since autoattacking is in the game, you would just have to sit there letting your character auto attack as the enemies health dwindles away with no chance of retaliation. Both players could go take a piss and grab a drink, whatever, it wouldn't matter. The enemy would be fucked, perma stunned, and eventually die.

This is basically how fighters are. Once you get hit, you can put your controller down and go grab a drink and afk for half an hour until the enemies combo is finished. There's nothing you can do at that point. There's no skill involved after the first hit and it's just time filler after that hit. How is that any fun at all? Especially considering each combo in modern fighters takes off more than half hp, there's only literally 2 split second moments where any kind of skill is displayed in a whole 4 minute match. That fact is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>316670024
>calling something you disagree with a "meme" because you have no counter argument
I love THIS meme.
>>
>>316670381
>game would be unpopular without it's fanbase
gee wiz Einstein, did you figure that out all by yourself
>>
>>316669109
Good thing "mobas" aren't fighters then right?
If you want to be a fucking faggot with ministuns just play sniper.
>>
>>316670401
There's no teamwork in HotS because there's no reason _not_ to heal/buff your allies, so you end up doing it in hopes they meatshield for you a little longer. That's coexistence, not teamwork.
>>
>>316670639
More than doturd and lawl.
>>
>>316669260
>What is fanart?
>>
>>316667862
What are those chaos based fighter characters? I'm curious.
>>
>>316670470

nice job changing the actual quote.

guess what? fighters are already unpopular as fuck. SF4 has less viewers on twitch than some old legend of zelda game right now.

my point was that the only reason they are talked about at all or are still being made is cause some group of autistic faggots spend tons of money on them.
>>
>>316670353
>every action game ever should have fighter hitstuns
Congratulations on actually making the dumbest comment I've ever seen on /v/
>>
>>316670915
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>316670997
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>316671049
??
You're not obviously quoting me.
>>
>>316665979
Great thread, OP!
>>
>>316670494
He doesn't have ministuns anymore you mongoloid
>>
File: 7727-dota2_puck01.jpg (79 KB, 810x671) Image search: [Google]
7727-dota2_puck01.jpg
79 KB, 810x671
Fuck this shitty thread.
Post your favorite heroes/champs/whatever.
>>
File: 1445940439950.png (725 KB, 1000x653) Image search: [Google]
1445940439950.png
725 KB, 1000x653
>>316671441
I know hes not great but I love him.
>>
>>316670381
Fighters are more popular than they've ever been. SF4 revived the genre, EVO's numbers are higher than ever before, and SFV is set to be the LoL of fighting games and truly bring the genre into the mainstream.

And if hitstun were introduced into mobas they could introduce other things fighters have as well to help balance it, such as making you have to manually attack instead of auto attacks, make your special skills require more than one button to use them to add an execution requirement, and add combo damage scaling and pushback so you can't just combo someone forever.

Hittstun makes fights look and feel more real anyway, irl if some guy socked you in the face you're not gonna ignore it and start punching him back. The impact and pain of his punch will cause a reaction from your body, and allow him to hit you more. Once he stops, you then can try to hit him back.
>>
File: 1445037734495.jpg (13 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
1445037734495.jpg
13 KB, 320x270
Fighting games literally take even less skill than FPS games.

No wonder there's black "pros" in fighting game community
>>
File: 1439097055399.jpg (46 KB, 510x441) Image search: [Google]
1439097055399.jpg
46 KB, 510x441
>>316665979
These games rely on strategical use of your abilities and your characters strengths and weaknesses. Not every character has a chance in a 1v1 match up. Each character can beat others out at their own niche though. That's why its a team game, that's why there's more than one way to win. Its not a fighting game, not every character is meant to just chain a combo and take down the opponent. You counter your enemies strengths and use yours to your advantage. Now stop shitposting about games you didn't even spend time trying to understand. You're not only comparing apples and oranges but you're also using your own inexperienced anecdote to make an argument.
>>
>>316671591
Clinkz is actually quite good since the SA change, he becomes great at teamfights, pushing and taking rosh just with deso and medallion. He's pretty close to being op honestly.
>>
who's good for 10v10?
>>
>>316671985
Shut up icrfraud might hear you and nerf my main man.
>>
>>316671732
this has to be bait

it's like someone trying to convince me to shit on the food I eat because dogs eat shit
>>
>>316671976
>Its not a fighting game, not every character is meant to just chain a combo and take down the opponent.

You poor deluded fool. There is so much more to winning a match in fighters than chaining combos. So much more...
>>
File: juggernaut_vert.jpg (23 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
juggernaut_vert.jpg
23 KB, 235x272
>>316671441
There is a fine line between bravery and stupidity.
>>
>>316672134
Like spamming a single ranged attack? Or as the pros call it "zoning"
>>
File: untitled.png (738 KB, 827x860) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
738 KB, 827x860
>playing auto lock rock paper scissors
>>
>comparing MOBAs and Fighters
JEEZ /v/ CAN'T YOU DO ANYTHING RIGHT

fighters are the real test of skill
>>
>>316665979
It's very rarely that i get to see such stupidity and retardation in a single post

I really hope you dont think this is a decent bait because all i can see is how fucking retarded you are,
i mean, to any decent dota player RNG is not a big deal at all.
>>
>>316671732
>you have to manually attack instead of auto attacks, make your special skills require more than one button to use them to add an execution requirement
This adds absolutely zero strategic depth and is literally artificial difficulty.

>irl if some guy socked you in the face you're not gonna ignore it and start punching him back. The impact and pain of his punch will cause a reaction from your body, and allow him to hit you more.
Good thing we're talking about videogames involving gods battling and not backyard 'playtime' with your dad.
>>
>>316672197
Zoning takes way more skill than you think. High level zoning at a tourney:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xidXHA8c7Ic

Meanwhile zoning in mobas is dodging shitty telegraphed skillshots with long cooldowns.
>>
>>316672427
You realize that some skillshots have roughly .2s to doge right? Ever see WR shackle shot? High level players dodge thous.
>>
>>316672134
I'm sorry I don't play fighters (but that's why I don't make dumb threads comparing them to games I DO play after playing a few matches). That's wasn't the idea of that statement though. The point was you don't play these games like you do fighters because they are completely different types of games. In fighting games every match up is typically 1v1 and either character has an equal chance at winning depending on player skill. In these games you have to use what your character is good at to win. You can't just 1v1 any character. Additionally its a team game where you also rely on other team mates to make up for your own specific weaknesses and work together with them to win.
>>
>>316672427
Also if I did that I would be called a spamming faggot and not skilled. Because he did it its called skill.
>>
>>316665979
>Thanks to hitstun, I can get them into an optimal combo
Yeah right fag good luck getting that single frame link down across the netcode or you're gonna eat a srk you fucking faggot
>>
>>316672404
>This adds absolutely zero strategic depth and is literally artificial difficulty.

Execution requirements help to balance character movesets and adds another dimension to skillful play. It's like martial arts, you don't start off being able to do a spinning kick, you have to practice and train at it until it becomes natural.

And here's an example, take Darius and his ult. His ult is busted due to being a single button kill move. Imagine instead if his ult had a skill requirement, say you having to do 720+R as the input. That makes it harder to do so casuals can't just pick him and do it with ease, and pros will need to be able to determine if they are capable of doing the move when they need to, or if it's too risky and better to not use it due to possible error in inputting it.
>>
File: 1380753488974.jpg (253 KB, 1024x524) Image search: [Google]
1380753488974.jpg
253 KB, 1024x524
>>316665979
>wahh it doesn't have hitstuns
>it has abilities that stun people but that doesn't count
>>
>>316672651
>netcode

Real fighter fans play offline, not online.

>>316672557
Which allows players to suck ass then blame their teammates. In fighting games if you lose, it's all YOUR fault, no one else to blame. That is the REAL reason a lot of people dislike fighting games, unlike mobas you can't blame another player for your loss.
>>
File: 1373417822188.jpg (1 KB, 125x112) Image search: [Google]
1373417822188.jpg
1 KB, 125x112
>>316672660
>And here's an example, take Darius and his ult. His ult is busted due to being a single button kill move. Imagine instead if his ult had a skill requirement, say you having to do 720+R as the input.
There's no fucking way this isn't satire bait
>>
>>316672729
Those abilities use cooldowns. That's another problem with these games, the fact they use resources and cooldowns lowers the skill. In fighting games you have to learn to deal with someone using the same move over and over again regardless how strong it is. Mobas try to gate moves behind cooldowns and resources to limit usage. If they did like fighters and used fighting game style inputs, they could remove the need for resource and cooldowns and let you use moves whenever, the inputs would be what balances them. The better the skill, the harder the input. Doom's ultimate for instance, could be half circle forward, half circle back, down left diagonal, down right diagonal, forward, R. The move has a very strong effect, so it should be more difficult to use.
>>
>>316672660
>Imagine instead if his ult had a skill requirement, say you having to do 720+R as the input. That makes it harder to do so casuals can't just pick him and do it with ease, and pros will need to be able to determine if they are capable of doing the move when they need to, or if it's too risky and better to not use it due to possible error in inputting it.

hahahah holy fuck this paints the perfect picture on how fighting game fans think

actually wanting artificial difficulty in a game so they could feel better about themselves when they beat some guy that just picked up the game because they practiced a certain input 500 times and the new player didn't when in reality they are actually at the same skill level

amazing.
>>
>>316672891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQVZIuWhAzM

Watch that and tell me that skill should be simply a single button press.
>>
>>316672134
Stop acting like a fucking faggot with ellipses trailing off in text for one
Maybe you should stop trying to compare two different genres of videogames as if they were the same.
>>316672660
>Also to add onto my execution requirements I propose that FPS's should have increasingly complex button inputs in order the reload the stronger weapons.
>>
>>316673069
You gotta make it a little bit more subtle if you actually want replies
>>
File: 1444365686466.jpg (2 MB, 2000x3085) Image search: [Google]
1444365686466.jpg
2 MB, 2000x3085
>>316672660
Execution barriers serve only to raise the skill floor of a certain character without raising the skill ceiling at all. Needing to input an arbitrary chain of commands to perform a move does not change the strategic applicability of that move. In an ideal game, all players would be skilled enough to execute all their moves without even thinking about it. By adding an execution requirement to skills in dotalikes all you are doing is making it more difficult for newbies while changing absolutely nothing for skilled players and pros.

Dotalikes have a lot of players because the barrier for entry is low while the ultimate skill ceiling is quite high. Before you rage your tits off at that let me assure you that the skill ceiling in fighting games is higher however their barrier for entry is a lot higher too and thus less people play them. It's not that weird man.
>>
>>316673164
If the new player didn't put in the time in da lab to master that input, then no, they aren't at the same skill level. Also the inputs add another dimension, which is hype. The harder something is to do in a game, the more hype it is. Look at mobas, what is more hype to spectators and the community?

>Riven hitting R and executing an entire team

or

>Lee Sin doing a perfect flash over wall into a ward hop into Q into an ult, kicking the enemy into his team over the wall
>>
>>316673391
>Lee Sin doing a perfect flash over wall into a ward hop into Q into an ult, kicking the enemy into his team over the wall

do you honestly believe this happens on a regular basis...?
>>
>>316673368
>changing absolutely nothing for skilled players and pros.

It does change something, it keeps them more engaged. In fighters even people like Daigo can fuck up inputs for moves, and since they perform under pressure in front of a crowd, they need to determine if in that moment they can actually do the move or combo they want, or if it's safer not to and to do something more reliable. That adds stress, "healthy rng", and hype.
>>
>>316673170
I know I'm just replying to lazy bait at this point, but you're still judging completely unrelated games as if they're fighters. You are aware that different types of games exist, right? That not everything is a fucking fighting game?
You deal with shit like that in these games via stuns and disables, positioning, not letting people get powerful enough to be able to do it, etc.

Assfaggots (and about a billion other types of games) put their gameplay and skill in other fields than input mechanics.
This is exactly as stupid as saying chess is braindead easy because it takes no skill to move a chess piece from one square to another
>>
>>316673565
Do you think this happens on a regular basis?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq1ey4-ewyQ
>>
>>316673170

Yeah, they had superior strategy and positioning than their opponents and punished them for their inferiority without having to rely on artificial difficulty or handicaps like hitstun and arbitrarily complex inputs to pull it off.
>>
>>316673565
>do you honestly believe this happens on a regular basis...?
So? What the fuck does that have to do with anything?
>>
>>316673578
Actually, fighting games are deeper than chess, as explained here by a hardcore fighting game guru:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnW_cy8VTAg
>>
>>316672816
>Which allows players to suck ass then blame their teammates.
And? That's not the game being bad that's the shit playerbase. If you don't have friend to play a team game with and can't handle solo playing then don't play. Any team game that requires coordination is going to be like this. Just go play a fighter or whatever you can have fun with.

Also if you play like OP or you are OP then you probably DO suck considering what you're complaining about. You don't know why things are happening but you're just complaining about them without even trying to figure out why it happened or how to prevent it. These games are about numbers and play-making not playing mind games with your opponent, dexterity, and whatever else fighting games entail (like I said I don't play them). AKA they are two different games don't expect them to play the same and complain when they don't.
>>
>>316673170
you know what bugs me about this?
people didnt even realise the pentakill happening live
they only realised it seconds after the game announced it with a huge delay

pretty much proves people dont see SHIT in that clusterfuck of aoe spam abilities
>>
>>316673368
>defending press R to teamwipe
mobabies everyone
>>
File: 1385514826753.jpg (122 KB, 804x787) Image search: [Google]
1385514826753.jpg
122 KB, 804x787
>>316673727
What the fuck are you talking about? Do you just skim posts, see two words, and automatically formulate a shitpost response out of it?

Because I didn't say a fucking thing about either being deeper than the other, I'm talking about how chess's game mechanics don't make sense for fighters and fighters' game mechanics don't work for chess

That is because they are different games, which is a concept you seem incapable of comprehending
>>
>>316669690
>>316669801
>>316669878
none of you are good at these games anyway so why do you attempt to complain.

LoL is shit, if you're riven and fucking the game and graves is fed you kill him in 2 seconds idk -_-?
>>
>>316673828
>minimizing any game down to "press button to win"
>thinking that's an argument for anything
retards, everyone
>>
>>316673652
>memorize chun-li attack sequence
>press the according block direction

also this video showed hard how BLOCK is op, just dont engage, let the enemy attack to block and then counter :^)
>>
>>316667675
>Tries to make a range of 20 damage sound like its fucking anything
>>
>>316673828
This is pretty much the fighting game equivalent in Mugen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rMLokQhxEI

There's a reason real fighting games don't have dumb shit like this.
>>
>>316673578
"Nu-uh you see in order to move your queen you need to input twenty half-circles for the skill ceiling involved in using it"
>>
>>316673947
>implying new graves doesn't just pentakill your entire team instantly with his godly aoe auto attacks
>>
>>316673821
Because sivir died at the edge of the screen, almost out of it to the bleeding dot, miles away from the Darius, even if you see the ace you can't exactly know what killed her until the pentakill or the kill indicator shows up, both shows up basically at the same time.
>>
>>316674075
The equivalent would be any super move in any actual fighter. You need to build up to be able to use it, it can be avoided via positioning and canceling, and you know when they're able to use it so you can plan accordingly.
>>
>>316673928
My point is fighting games are essentially speed chess, and the inputs actually add depth and skill to the game in a way chess never was.
>>
File: 1438222274258.jpg (120 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1438222274258.jpg
120 KB, 720x540
>>316666465
>Crits should NEVER be a mechanic in a competitive game.
You might as well be arguing that every player should be dealt the same exact value hand in Poker
>the fact mobas lack proper hitstun means you can be assaulted mid combo
and that it should have skip cards because Uno does.
>>
>>316674238
>My point is fighting games are essentially speed chess, and the inputs actually add depth and skill to the game in a way chess never was.
Why is that your point? Nobody was talking about that. Are you legitimately autistic?
>>
>>316670786
Both Faust and Zappa from Guilty Gear have random elements of their play. Not random damage on their attacks but random projectiles and Zappa has semi random summons.
>>
>>316666657
How is the 17% meme still alive after it was changed to PRNG distribution?
>>
>>316673391
>Also the inputs add another dimension, which is hype.

Who the fuck cares? Should Brazil win every world cup because their fans like to behead referees?

>If the new player didn't put in the time in da lab to master that input, then no, they aren't at the same skill level.

Except they are at the same skill level. Performing arbitrary tasks unrelated to the game does not equal skill. Do soccer players have to solve a rubiks cube every time they want to kick the ball? This is basically what playing a fighting game is like. Autistic.

Once again showing that fighting game fans are talentless hacks that want to stroke their epeen to easy wins because they autistically practiced their inputs 5000 times.
>>
>>316674041
They could just endlessly do moves that are safe on block and then win when the time runs out.
>>
just gave HotS a go.

It's shit.

I officially declare that all MOBA are shit.
>>
>>316674560
Fighting games are like martial arts in video game form, this is what you're not getting here Martial arts require patience, practice, and mastery of form. Mastering the inputs is no different from going to a dojo and having to master the form in your punches and kicks. If you go to a dojo and haven't practiced doing an axe kick and another guy has, then no, you are NOT as skilled as he is. The same applies to fighting games, why is that so hard to understand? This genre is not like other genres, it requires a truly dedicated kind of person to enjoy them fully.
>>
>>316674813
>I just ate a disgusting 4 hour-old lukewarm mcdonald's burger so I officially declare that all burgers are shit
>>
>>316673652

>Chun-Li fucks up royally and then tries to do the combo a second time immediately after
>enemy just blocks because it's obviously coming

meh
>>
>>316674152
good thing ur riven and need 1 second to do your full spell rotation on top of short range auto attack squishy champion

u are SO BAD
>>
>>316674946
bait
>>
>>316674946
Parrying is NOT blocking, it's a special kind of blocking that requires you to tap forward in a split fraction of a second, and you have to do it each time to stop each hit, and if you time it wrong by even a fraction of a second, you get hit. Daigo literally actively blocked each attack with a near inhuman reaction time.
>>
File: relieved.jpg (16 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
relieved.jpg
16 KB, 250x250
>>316674938
>fighting game autist literally thinks he's practicing a martial art
Oh holy shit this is too funny to be true.
>>
File: 1402936782849.jpg (419 KB, 900x537) Image search: [Google]
1402936782849.jpg
419 KB, 900x537
Dota2 has better whores cosplaying so they got that at least
>>
>>316675127

>Daigo is literally lucky as shit and won by button mashing in tempo.
>>
>>316675213

This.

I only care about lewd. Fuck anything else.
>>
>>316674985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoDFhRtFxwI

reworked graves is retarded
>>
>>316668396
Most of the 90s Capcom fighters still had random components in damage calculation, it's just not as pronounced as in SF2. And even in SF2, it doesn't really matter all that much.
>>
>>316675291
Which one do you like most in that case then?
>>
>>316675127
>near inhuman reaction time
3Sfags are this fucking stupid.
>>
>>316675291
Fighting games have better lewd too:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp780krwNTE
>>
>>316675372

DOTA 2.

The graphics make the skimpy outfits more appealing in character selection. LoL is all about concept art.
>>
>>316675334
>qtpie
I haven't played League in years, but this guy always puts a smile on my face
>>
>>316675334
if a fed riven jumped on this character the character would die
>>
>>316668165
Why did sc2 have to die
>>
>>316675701
Even Koreans don't like the game
>>
>>316675620
>implying riven won't die before she reaches Graves

people have been bitching that he can even kill tanks in like 1 second due to how stupid he is now
>>
>>316674938
As a Smash fan, you FGC people piss me off so hard. You have valid points, but I have no idea why you insist everything else be like you and your arbitrary mechanics which are absolutely nothing like a real life martial art. MOBAs can definitely be made better than they are, but keep your faggotry to yourself.
>>
>>316675470
but Dota 2 doesn't have cute furry yordle boys
>>
>>316665979
Your logic is shit. I play both and RNG does not play a role like you indicate. RNG is balanced around the idea that if you have 20% crit, you want to attack 5 times in a trade to come out on top over your opponent. Its a different type of strategy. And since there is no hitstun, although there is plenty of CC, the point of leaving yourself open can be used as bait.
>>
>>316675825
>As a Smash fan
>>
>>316675825
>your arbitrary mechanics which are absolutely nothing like a real life martial art.

Fuck you, and smash isn't even a fighting game
>>
>>316665979
Do MOBAs have better girls than fighting games?
>>
>>316676058
Nope, there are so many fighting games with better girls and you actually get to see them up close while you're playing the game
>>
>>316676119
Who are your favorite fighting girls anon?
>>
>>316675982
I never said it was, I love riling you guys up.
>>
File: RNGbullshit.jpg (32 KB, 357x357) Image search: [Google]
RNGbullshit.jpg
32 KB, 357x357
>people ITT arguing about RNG
>>
>>316675825
>Smashfag thinks execution is arbitrary
Retards cant see shit beyond surface level
>>
>>316675982
FGC at its finest, literally unable to read

"As a Smash fan, you FGC people" literally implies that Smash isnt a fighting game
>>
>Played over 1000 hours of Dota 2 because all my friends won't shut the fuck up about it
>Finally stop playing because I finally admit to myself that it's shit
>Get into fighting games
>Literally more fun in 1 match of anything than I had in all my Dota playtime
>>
File: JAY3eql.jpg (66 KB, 440x664) Image search: [Google]
JAY3eql.jpg
66 KB, 440x664
>MOBA babbies brag about their game being competitive perfect e-sport
>99% of those fuckers don't even have a team and play shitty pubs
>the only reason they prefer this in the first place is because they can blame everything on shitty teammates
>e-sports is a huge business suit ridden clusterfuck of fakeness

>FGC wants e-sport cancer out
>don't need a team
>1v1 means you are the only one to blame
>no e-sports, people act like people, you can get your ass up to any tournament and play against any top player present at it if you are good/lucky enough to get to him trough pools

I mean, there is a good game in a both LoL and DOTA2, but it is covered by such amounts of garbage that is their community and infrastructure that it is pretty much not worth it unless you are one of those braindead pubby fuels.
>>
>>316676210
draculina
>>
File: 2+2.jpg (26 KB, 483x465) Image search: [Google]
2+2.jpg
26 KB, 483x465
>>316665979

i dont like dota but complaining about rng in a valve game is retarded
>>
>>316676492
Decent.

Anyone else?
>>
File: confused loli.png (117 KB, 304x397) Image search: [Google]
confused loli.png
117 KB, 304x397
>>316667638
>League of Lol
>every hero has a nuke, steroid, gap-closer and bigger nuke (ult)
>no rng, lifesteal, mana burn or anything fun
>rapidly hemorrhaging players
>>
File: noel-hatoff.gif (160 KB, 333x451) Image search: [Google]
noel-hatoff.gif
160 KB, 333x451
>>316676210
Noel is my waifu.
>>
File: beta.png (688 KB, 849x438) Image search: [Google]
beta.png
688 KB, 849x438
>>316676474
>FGC wants e-sport cancer out

A vast majority of the niggers who actually comprise the FGC would give their left Trayvon for cash prizes ranging in the millions, don't kid yourself.
>>
>>316676638
>LoL
>no lifesteal
full retard
LoL has lifesteal, one of its biggest problems is that it hands out lifesteal like fucking candy despite the dev always bitching about how healing is bad for games
>>
On competitive scene dota 2 is extremely fair if you ask me. But then everything changed when team secret attacked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWY5mWSLDTM

The most fucked up fighting game character ever
>>
>>316676376
I have spent years literally training spinning/axe kicks and the like (yes, taekwondo is fun as hell despite begin impractical as fuck to rely on). Executing fighting specials is nothing like that whatsoever. Specials are either/or things, they either work or they don't, and on top of that you get no progressive, bodily feedback to feel out how you are performing or why what you are doing is suboptimal or sloppy. If you stuff something up, there's nothing telling you what went wrong, do you are mostly reliant on raw trial and error to understand what works and what doesn't, which wouldn't be necessary if the game's gave you proper feedback.
>>
File: 1222140.jpg (239 KB, 600x847) Image search: [Google]
1222140.jpg
239 KB, 600x847
>>316676716
Rare.
>>
>>316667638
>magically living
every single attack hit him while he was in the silence, meaning in a more typical situation Riki would have just died even harder

Please actually learn the fucking games before criticizing them
>>
>>316676346
33%, isn't it?
>>
File: smug_heaven.png (2 MB, 960x919) Image search: [Google]
smug_heaven.png
2 MB, 960x919
>>316676638
>rng
>fun
>>
>>316676920
That is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>316677082

No. It isn't.
>>
>>316677210
>double 4x multicast on scepter ogre magi
>not fun
I pity your shit taste
>>
>>316676936
>Executing fighting specials is nothing like that whatsoever.

It's a video game, it can only emulate so much about martial arts.
>>
>>316677082

25% or 50% depending on the way the game functions.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pcthkMngBA

That is hands down the greatest fighting game ever made, you can really feel the sense of impact in the strikes, the pain in the opponent, plus you can make them piss themselves.
>>
>>316668901
because all heroes are different and have different abilitys there not all suppose to be the same guy with the same ability's if you want that go to lol.
>>
File: smug_wife.gif (974 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
smug_wife.gif
974 KB, 500x281
>>316677284
RNG is retarded and adds absolutely nothing in terms of gameplay, because the very point of it is to entertain the same type of retards who find enjoyment in slot machines. Fun in PvP games is being successful through outplaying your opponent, not through beating someone through randomness.
>>
File: 1447531625968.png (286 KB, 535x573) Image search: [Google]
1447531625968.png
286 KB, 535x573
>>316677284
This guy knows what's up.

They even call it "dumb luck".
>>
>>316677480

PvP is always retarded. It either comes down to spawn camping or RNG for most games. In MOBA it comes down to which team fucks up first and then there's no turning things around.
>>
>>316677284
>four mango Ogre Magi mid
>make an invoker rage quit with a single multicast
Dota is great
>>
File: 1444947625765.png (60 KB, 199x197) Image search: [Google]
1444947625765.png
60 KB, 199x197
Just how the Dunning Krueger Effect makes people think they are hot shit in MOBAs it also makes them think that their garbage games are much better than they are.
>>
File: I-no.gif (71 KB, 369x309) Image search: [Google]
I-no.gif
71 KB, 369x309
>>316676210
When it comes to design, i-no is the perfection
>>
>>316678057
Is I-No supposed to be british or american?
>>
>>316678141

Metal.

I-No is metal.
>>
>>316678057
>Origin: Unknown
>>
>>316678141
Who knows.
>>
File: giphy.gif (10 KB, 187x318) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
10 KB, 187x318
>>316678141
Her origins are unknown.
But man, that mix between metal and witch stuff is absolutely perfect.
>>
>>316671441

Too bad too many people picked him in 6.84 and now he's too weak to climb ladder with

Now I just pick Ember instead
>>
>>316668165
based dong
>>
File: shiina.jpg (50 KB, 700x598) Image search: [Google]
shiina.jpg
50 KB, 700x598
>>316678141
Unknown, her design is inspired by Shiina Ringo, unfortunately she removed her mole later.
>>
>>316677254
>>316677384
No, he's right, look at it like this.
X = no crit
Y = crit
there are 4 different ways your two attacks can go
>XX
>XY
>YX
>YY
we've ruled out one of them (xx), so the chance of YY is one in three.
>>
>>316670681
Although you definitely can 1v5 in Dota in three digit MMR games that's not how it works higher up.

In reasonably high MMR brackets it's more of a risk when letting a well scaling hero farm hard than a regular occurrence. Either finish the game before he finishes farming or shut his farm down. If he wouldn't become scary that element of the game wouldn't be there.
>>
>>316673571
Pros in Dota are already overwhelmed by snap strategic decisions that can cost them the game. That's way more interesting than mechanical fuckups.
>>
>>316673571
I sure am glad chess has complex mechanical inputs to keep grand masters engaged, because otherwise the game would be figured out and everybody would play the exact same all the time :^)

Fighting games' mechanical inputs only serve to make the game's playerbase minuscule, learn something from ASSFAGGOTS' success.
>>
File: 1446921464670.png (190 KB, 380x640) Image search: [Google]
1446921464670.png
190 KB, 380x640
Mobas are popular because they're literally dunning kruger the game.
Spastic kids love that shit, blaming others and thinking them themselves are fine,
also extremely shit balance .

That is why i stick to 1v1/coop multiplayer games now, i quit dota more than a year ago, best thing i've done .
>>
>>316680451
>you can get to the less than 0,1% percentile of MMR in the world all by your own by carrying shitstains all the time and keeping a winrate over 51%
>dunning krueger

Yeah, I'm glad there's no skill involved at all!

>b-but MUH fotm heroes and bullshit broken mechanics that people abuse to reach the top MMR

You can get to 5k mmr (still like the 1% of the entire world playerbase, actually) by randoming every game without fault, and if you're good enough, it still won't be that hard to achieve.
>>
>>316680392

I don't think you can make many fighting game inputs simpler
>>
File: 1445436648597.png (631 KB, 612x747) Image search: [Google]
1445436648597.png
631 KB, 612x747
>>316665979
m8 if netcode for fightans wasnt turbogarbage on PC i would play them, but until then i have to stay with dota. Fuck
>>
File: NOT A PIRTATE.jpg (20 KB, 235x272) Image search: [Google]
NOT A PIRTATE.jpg
20 KB, 235x272
>>316671441
SET SAIL FOR FAIL
>>
I seriously doubt there is a community more cancerously retarded than fighting game players. They are on a level of their own.
>>
>>316681138
He said while posting in a moba thread
>>
>>316680602
Except you absolutely can, Virtua Fighter does it well enough.
>>
File: Autism.jpg (78 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
78 KB, 666x666
There are people who genuinely think fighting in games is just like fighting in real life.
>>
>>316665979
fighters are shit, all you do is find a fighter with long range hits and spam 1 button (nightmare in soul calibur, eddy in tekken, ryu in street fighter, any fighter in mortal kombat)
>>
File: tumblr_mozesaeiEw1ra43kqo1_1280.png (852 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mozesaeiEw1ra43kqo1_1280.png
852 KB, 1280x720
>>316671441
>>
File: 1444962306755.jpg (961 KB, 3756x2704) Image search: [Google]
1444962306755.jpg
961 KB, 3756x2704
>>316682620
>eddie
>>
>>316682620
>long range hits in SF
>ryu
>not dhalsim
>>
>>316682967
Why have I been seeing Tidus everywhere lately?
>>
File: 1443275956203.gif (89 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
1443275956203.gif
89 KB, 256x256
>>316665979
W E W
L
A
D
>>
File: TEEEED.jpg (39 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
TEEEED.jpg
39 KB, 500x360
>>316683065
Could be all me.
>>
>>316665979
Thats so fan of a genre thats trying to remain relevant in a world that doesnt give a shit.
>>
>>316665979
what? LoL is literally ONLY about capitalizing on others mistakes

its the entire fucking game
>>
>>316665979
So basically stuff that never happened?
>>
>>316666465
ASSFAGGOTS aren't fighting games, why would hit stun be a thing?

As far as the RNG on auto attacks that literally only matters if you're playing Chaos Knight, and that's his entire gimmick

In other words, git gud
>>
File: Pure Skill Kill.webm (2 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pure Skill Kill.webm
2 MB, 1280x1024
>>316665979
Git Gud
>>
>>316682967
DESKTOP THREAD
>>
>>316683835
>quelling blade
>one branch
>lvl4 and those items 6 minutes in

Gee, it was definitely the bash who killed him
>>
>>316684960
Well the bash did do 200 damage, also if I remember right I was kicking his shit in pretty hard
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.