[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's ok when A-team does unfair mob bosses!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 14
File: original.jpg (308 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
308 KB, 1920x1080
>It's ok when A-team does unfair mob bosses!
>>
>>316664542
>unfair
Literally one of the easiest bosses
>>
>>316664542
Literally get good
>>
>>316664542
The difference between this and Dark Souls is that Bloodborne is actually designed for you to be able to fight more than one enemy at once.
>>
The only unfair "mob boss" in DaS2 are the graverobbers. You're supposed to fight them with white phantom assistance but fuck that, it's pretty bullshit
>>
File: 123456789.png (90 KB, 231x362) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
90 KB, 231x362
>shadows of yharnam
>unfair
Prioritize them you shitter.
>>
>>316664542
>unfair
You can literally just hug one guy and he'll keep trying to get away while simultaneously keeping you away from the others.
>>
>>316664542

I hope this is bait cause if you really think that boss fight is hard you are beyond shit
>>
>>316664542
they're not really unfair. only two will ever be close to you and their attacks are spaced so that they aren't annoying to dodge and there are a lot of windows to attack. bloodborne in general is better designed around multiple enemies anyway. i think it was a fun boss with a pretty nice amount of pressure.
in dark souls 2 it seemed the mob bosses were multiple enemies arbitrarily thrown together without enough design thought behind how multiple enemies may work with the player. in cases like throne watcher & defender, unless you summoned it was just about waiting a long ass time, having a few small attack windows every once in a while, which is just difficulty by tedium.
a better example of a mob boss in bloodborne that some people thought was unfair was rom the vacuous spider.
i personally had a lot of trouble with rom until i tried someone's suggestion to just go crazy on rom and just dodge the other spiders, then it went strangely smooth...
>>
>>316665652
>personally had a lot of trouble with rom until i tried someone's suggestion to just go crazy on rom and just dodge the other spiders, then it went strangely smooth...

It was the opposite for me, as being aggressive only resulted in the spiders backstabbing me.
>>
File: 1444494398196.jpg (15 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1444494398196.jpg
15 KB, 540x540
>unfair
>>
>>316665394
Doesnt happen every time but this.
>>
>>316664542
I got stuck on this boss for the longest time and couldn't beat them or the ice king dude in the optional castle area, and ended up taking a break from the game. I picked it back up recently and beat both bosses in 1-2 tries with a ludwig build.

It sounds like boasting or trolling or what have you, but its really just a matter of git gud. If you are having trouble with bosses taking a breka for awhile really does help, lets you go back in without being stressed.

For the Shadows of Yharnam I really just focused on the fireball caster first while dodging the other two. Not being greedy with hits is key to alot of the bosses in this game, thinking you can get one more hit in when you actually shouldn't usually is what kills you.

Just keep trying bro.
>>
>>316665652
>brother is watching me play BB
>he's finished it
>get to Rom
>you have to keep clearing the spiders!
>die a couple of times
>fuck this
>go apeshit on the boss, dodge spiders
>kill it first time

I ignore the adds every time I kill it never fails.
>>
>>316664542
That's a fun fight though. Pretty fair too since its rare that even two will be right on you at the same time
>>
>>316665957
Probably helps that Ludwigs is the most overpowered PvE weapon in the game. But you are right about it being a get good situation.
>>
>>316664672
>Literally one of the easiest bosses
I highly disagree. At low health, they are the hardest non-optional bosses in the game.
>>
>>316666156
There's very few non-optional bosses so that isn't saying much, and at low health Rom is still harder because it can one hit you with anything. The Shadows can't.
>>
Now I'm not saying they are hard, but if you honestly believe infinite range terrain clipping snake arm attack and homing/tracking snake summon is not poorly and unfairly designed then you MUST be a From shill.
>>
I beat them on my first try on three different play throughs, its all about zoning.
>>
>>316666261
Rom's attacks are far easier to dodge then Shadows
>>
>>316666261
Snake summon does more dmg than anything Rom can at level equivalent. If you think otherwise then you were over leveled
>>
>>316666472
*A-team shill
>>
>>316664542
mob bosses are very easy, i had a easy time with the skeleton kings in dark souls 2, get good
>>
>>316665652
DaS2 had fine mob bosses. Throne Watcher/Defender and the two cats are probably the worst and even then they have terribly easy patterns.
>>
>that
>unfair
>>
>>316664542

>that boss
>unfair

kek
>>
>>316666472
That doesn't happen until there is one left. It makes sense that the last one would get strong, the two left after killing the first got buffs
>>
>>316666570

You can roll around like it's fucking Demon's Souls to avoid the snakes though. Every time I've done it I've taken out the two sword ones first and left the fireball one until last and it's easy as fuck to stagger him when he's casting the snakes so you never have to deal with that shit.
>>
They were the easiest fucking 'boss' in the game, I'm shit at the games and I beat them first try with just the cane
>>
>>316666261
>There's very few non-optional bosses
Do you even Chalice
>>
>>316664542
but this fight was easy. git good scrub. daughter of the cosmos is a real hard boss.
>>
>>316665652
>>316666656
>tfw I usually hate mob bosses but I actually liked the Throne Duo
>>
File: 1446338661171.jpg (82 KB, 706x674) Image search: [Google]
1446338661171.jpg
82 KB, 706x674
>>316667040

>Try to bait the head slam
>she does her charge when I'm basically rubbing my dick on her cloaca
>>
>>316664672
I've done two low level runs of all of the bosses with only 10 vit. On the first 10 vit run these guys, snow king, and first hunter were all very hard boss fights that took a lot of tries.

On the second run this was only fight I had trouble with. Even when you know the fight so much random shit can happen and when you also have lower dps this fight becomes absolute crap. The only ones who think this fight was easy are over leveled people with way too much health.
>>
>>316666970
Non-optional
Chalice are optional
U dumb?
>>
>>316664542
Beat them on my very first try with the hunter's axe. Fucking apply yourself OP.
>>
>>316666598
>i had a easy time with the skeleton kings in dark souls 2
Literally EVERYONE had an easy time with the Skeleton Lords
>>
File: 1405018327133.jpg (17 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
1405018327133.jpg
17 KB, 248x248
>>316667543

>bosses are hard when you make the game harder
>>
>>316667543
>The only ones who think this fight was easy are over leveled people with way too much health.
They're not overleveled. You're underleveled.
>>
>>316664542
>unfair mob bosses!

One of the easiest bosses.

Defeated them on my first try. That snake head enemy that appears a couple of times before the Shadows gave me a lot more trouble than the Shadows themselves.
>>
>>316666156

>at low health

Anon, I never even got hit when I fought them. All of their moves are extremely telegraphed and easy to dodge.
>>
>>316668404
>Anon, I never even got hit when I fought them.

Wow, you're so cool and hardcore. Slay any pussy lately?
>>
>>316664542
Team A made Dark Souls, right? Four Kings.
>>
>>316669595

>implying I was implying I was hardcore

Would saying I beat up a baby mean I was saying I was strong? Because, that's what the shadows was like.
>>
>>316669704
was it a metroid baby
>>
>>316667682
The first one isn't optional if you want to be able to buy certain items
>>
Top 3 best bosses?
>shadows
>ebrietas
>darkbeast
>>
>>316664542
Hmm I think I want this game. Pity I am not gonna buy a console for a single game.
>>
File: 1444023717349.png (15 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
1444023717349.png
15 KB, 568x568
>>316664542
>Unfair
Nigger, I'm terrible at video games and I beat that shit on my first try.
>>
>>316664542
>B team attempts mob boss
>Ranged attacker(s) has no audio cue or anything, you have to keep an eye on them and fight the camera
>A team attempts mob boss
>Ranged attacker has a slow, homing attack and visual and audio cues that stand out
this is the sort of shit people are talking about when they compare A team and B team
>>
Now hold on, aren't bosses supposed to be unfair so that they feel like an accomplishment to beat?
>>
>>316671252
>ebrietas
>one of the best bosses

I mean, the boss looks cool, the soundtrack is good and her moveset looks cool, but the fight itself is pretty mediocre and is a visual clusterfuck when you get up close.
>>
>>316672794
It would help if you mentionned what bosses you're talking about. Also, not locking on is a valid strategy.
>>
>>316672794
>A team attempts bosses
>giant dogbeast creature with fast attacks
>giant dogbeast creature with fast attacks with lightning
>giant dogbeast creature with fast attacks
>human hunter guy that turns into dogbeast creature with fast attacks
>weakshit witches with weakshit fodder distraction who does shitall
>weakshit mage guy with weakshit fodder distraction who does shitall but has one magic spell that one-hit ko's you if the RNG in his AI decides to use it
>scythe guy
>scythe guy with magic spells
>giant dogbeast that heals itself
>giant pile of poo that does shitall while fodder slings spells at you
>boss that's literally just 3 regular enemies at the same time
>>
The only fucking 'unfair' bosses in Bloodborne are the Pthumerian assholes and I only say that in the context of having done a 20 vit run of all the chalices.

Ebrietas and the Loran Darkbeast are kind of cunts, too, but once you get all the timing right they're not terrible. The Pthumerian Elder / Descendent are fucking shitty, though. They're not even fun with regular, ungimped builds (they're not hard ungimped but they're shitty bosses in general).
>>
the only tiny little difference is that bloodborne is designed to fight group of enemies and the three shadows have at least don't fferent powers and stages, unlike the lazy b team copy-paste
>>
>>316664542
Took me two tries, and I'm fucking garbage at Fromsoft RPG's.
>>
>>316666472
I never even saw those attacks until I watched a video.

In both my playthroughs I just sat in front of the last guy and he never did anything but basic attacks that can be dodged or countered.
>>
>>316673262

All of that is superior to the "giant humanoid with big weapon that is enchanted with x element" bullshit that the B team gave.
>>
>>316674219
>"giant humanoid with big weapon that is enchanted with x element" bullshit
>bullshit
You got rekt by DaS2, didn't you?
>>
File: stake driver.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
stake driver.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>316664542
>Shadows of Yharnam are literally the only boss in the entire game that's more than one enemy
>Dark Souls 2 had 11 mob bosses!
>each shadow had their own unique move set, making it a completely different fight based on which order you choose to fight them in

Keep searching for reasons to hate the GOTY.
>>
>>316673262

Micolash's spell isn't RNG. It's based entirely on how much distance he has from you.
>>
>>316669704
Fuck, you're ultra mega hardcore anon!!

Please tell me about all the other video games you can easily beat! Why don't you play any eSports if you're so good at video games? Would becoming a millionaire playing Dota 2 be too easy for someone like you?
>>
>>316664890
>>316664672
get a life nerd
>>
>>316674287

No. It was far easier than I wanted it to be. The bullshit wasn't a reference to difficulty. The bullshit was in reference to how lazy the bosses were.
>>
>>316673262

Bloodborne has some of the best AND worst bosses in the franchise.

Witch of Hemwick, Celestial Emissary and The One Reborn are some of the shittiest fights in the franchise. The same goes for a lot of the lazy Chalice Dungeon bosses like Maneater Boar.

Gehrman, Logarius and Gascoigne are three of the best bosses in the franchise.
>>
>>316664542
But it's one of the most balanced and interesting boss fights in the game.
>>
>>316674349

Nah, I'm pretty shit at MOBA and I don't play enough FPS games to have any semblance of skill anymore.
>>
>>316665957
>focused on the fireball caster first

Wrong, you kill the caster last. Focus on stretchy arms first.
>>
>hit every one of them until they all low on health but prevent to change it to phase 2
>play around the giant fucking rock so the fireballs can't hit you
easy boss ever
>>
This thread is literally IT'S OK WHEN MIYAZAKI DOES IT
>>
File: photo.gif (248 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
photo.gif
248 KB, 512x512
>>316674454
That feeling when
Tonight, Gherman Joins the Hunt!
>>
I love the Shadows of Yharnam. Ever beat them in NG+ without dying, on a non-overleveled build?

Feels awesome man. Bloodborne's story mode is actually not so difficult. Maybe Ebrietas, but once you learn to not dodge and just run its so easy.

Chalice dungeons are different. That's where the real challenge is. Abhorrent Beast, Bloodletting Beast, Rom, and Loran Darkbeast are nightmares.
>>
>>316675989
Defiled chalice is the real challenge
>>
>>316670716
Do you have to buy those certain items to beat the game?
>>
>>316664542
Jesus put that hand lantern in a personal effects slot
>>
>>316675989
>Not dodge Ebrietas
Really? I found that if I timed it well, you could dodge most of her regular attacks, and constantly dodging would eliminate the threat of those magic lasers. It was a gamble, but that's just what BB is.
>>
>>316676330
Or better yet, not use it since it reduces stamina recovery
>>
>>316664542
I've played through all the mutli boss fights in the game. This one might be the best designed fight as well as fair.

They give you multiple ways to enter phase 2. You can finish off any one of the ninjas. They also give you different options to enter phase 3: with 2 guys at low health or one ninja with alot of health.

You even get a giant ass pillar to render one ninja relatively useless.
>>
>>316676436
That was changed in a patch (I think)
>>
>>316676436
Wait, what? Does it really do that?
>>
>>316676425
Then you have mastered a strategy I could not.

Because Ebrietas often charges at me, I opted for a 1-2 or 3 slash combo plus roll and run and/or jump technique. I only lock when she slams her head, at her head, and combo at it.

I can't stand dodging more than 2 attacks from her. Her attacks also hit twice per arm swing. Great job anon.
>>
File: 20105638_2_IMG_FIX_700x700[1].jpg (96 KB, 700x435) Image search: [Google]
20105638_2_IMG_FIX_700x700[1].jpg
96 KB, 700x435
>>316664542
>not getting help and having fun with a 3v3 gang fight
>>
>>316665957
You actually did it the hard way. You left the 2 ninjas that will actually follow you and attack together. Only way you could have made it harder was if you did phase 3 with 2 ninjas alive. You got good though.

>>316675498
I thought they call could do stretchy arms.
>>
>>316674424
We've been over this though.
DaS2 has tons more bosses, so recycling general concepts is fine.
>>
>>316676639
I'd constantly lock and unlock her, you've gotta watch what she's doing so you know whether to dodge or hug & attack.

Also often charges? I rarely got charged by her, never more than 2-3 times a round.
>>
>>316676639
If you stay close she won't charge. You can't really do that as much in the last phase when she trashes 360 degrees.
>>
File: Timber ft. DJ Cainhurst.webm (3 MB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
Timber ft. DJ Cainhurst.webm
3 MB, 700x394
>>316676742
Everyone finds different ways of fighting the Shadows easier or harder, there's no point arguing about it. Some find it easier to focus down the faggot throwing fireballs at him and then take on the two melees.

>>316676821
You can do this for the entire fight until she casts ACB, then you just have to get back into position.
>>
>>316676742
Only one can do stretchy arms in phase one. So you get him first while the others can't get you. Then kill the other melee guy while still hiding from Fireball McGee.

Once he's the only one left, he'll start doing bullshit long range attacks and summoning giant snake buddies. If you stick extremly close to him, and just hack away he won't do shit.
>>
>>316675989
Abhorrent Beast and Bloodletting Beast aren't actually that difficult once you learn how all of their attacks work. You can pretty much bait the Bloodletting Beast's attacks to your liking for the entire fight, the only thing that's really unpredictable is when the headless version decides to lunge at you with the big maggot thing. And the Abhorrent Beast has pretty easy-to-dodge attack patterns (but one slip-up can really fuck the whole fight, he's a quick motherfucker).

>>316676425
Ebrietas is generally easier if you avoid targeting and run around. I've actually found her charge attacks are much easier to dodge consistently if you dodge to the side while untargeted (meaning you do a forward roll instead of a side-roll). Same principle generally holds for Loran Darkbeast, too.

Protip for Loran Darkbeast (and Darkbeast Paarl too I guess) for anyone having some issues: the AOE charge attack is a circle that's roughly centered around the beast's neck or shoulder blades, so you're best off if you run behind them rather than trying to dodge away from the front. You'll only have to be about one roll's length away from their hind legs to avoid all damage, meaning you can close the distance when the attack is over much more quickly.
>>
>>316664672
Have to agree. Beat them at first try.
>>
>>316677042
I tried to avoid targeting unless i needed to do sidesteps and to focus the camera on her.
Usually I'd just hug her back, between the two tentacle-feet she had, and slice there until I was forced/clipped out.
>>
>>316675989
Chalices really get me with their mad CONSISTENCY. In the main game, a huge overly telegraphed attack does a fuckton of damage if it connects and a fast but weak looking jab or slash that connects does less damage. Its inverted in chalices. Huge telegraphed attacks do fuck all damage while their basic attacks that are harder to see coming do like a third to half your health in a hit even when you're at the recommended level for that Chalice. What's the point of Chalice bosses having special attacks if they do piss poor damage and they can kill you in three hits from any of their super fast multi hit combos that look like regular attacks but hit like fucking Hiroshima?
>>
>>316673112
>but the fight itself is pretty mediocre and is a visual clusterfuck when you get up close
No one force to always use lock on, faggot.
>>
>>316677485
>>316677485
Which boss are you talking about? Abhoorent beast and loran dark beast have attacks that are proportional to the animation windup.

Their jump attacks and 2 handed smashes are insta kills for instance.
>>
>>316677586
The running attack Abhorrent does is like getting farted on by a seagull. His "get the fuck out of my face reee" attack where he looks like he's moshing does 3/4 your hp.

Pthumerian Descendants boomerangs usually counterhit because of their tracking and hit twice - usually for 90% of your hp.
>>
>>316677427
I was never able to get that back-hugging strategy to work effectively. She'd always turn too fast and push me out, or she'd find a way to hit me with an attack back there anyway.
>>
>>316677724
The best way I did it was in the beginning, if you did a strong attack with a powerful weapon, you'd break her tentacle leg and make her stop for a bit, then I'd take that chance to get behind her and start stabbing. She'd filter me out after 2 or so, but still, hitting her legs is what gave me the chance.
>>
>>316677586
Loran Darkbeast and Abhorrent Beast are fine, they're in the main game technically anyway. Any Chalice exclusive boss, in particular the Pthumerians and all Undead Giant variants are the real bullshitters. If the damage bosses and enemies did in Chalices was actually consistent I'd like them a hell of a lot more. As it stands it's like an abusive relationship.
>>
>>316664542
I agree multi-enemy bosses are the shittiest bosses in the franchise, barring a handful that work (namely, Maneaters, Gargoyles and Ornstein and Smough, stuff like Fools Idol and Pinwheel don't really count).

Summoning adds is bullshit. Rom is a prime example of this, made worse by the fact the adds CAN actually one shot you with the double sickle jump attack.

Almost everything after Amelia is a shitty boss fight desu. Which is why I wonder why people hold Bloodborne in such high regard.
>>
>>316678247
You think the Bloodborne bosses are bad, you've not faced the Dark Queen in Dark Souls 2's sunken king DLC.

She summons Velstadt and 5 skeletons in the fight, and there's no limit to it, she can still keep going even after 6 have been summoned.

Certainly puts the 5 kings behind.
>>
File: 1318499635329.png (7 KB, 201x164) Image search: [Google]
1318499635329.png
7 KB, 201x164
>>316674349

Stop being so upset that someone finds games easier than you
>>
>>316664542
There's no such thing as A/B team.

There's only Miyazaki and non-Miyazaki Souls games.
>>
File: 1429549729113.jpg (89 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1429549729113.jpg
89 KB, 500x500
>>316664542

They're easy though you retard. The complaint with DaS2 wasn't simply that it threw multiple bosses at you, it's the way those bosses behaved. For example:

>The Ruin Sentinels all bumrush you and spam attacks whenever they can forcing players to either cheese or wait for an opening which can lead to an extremely long and boring fight
>The Royal Rat authority jumps you with a horde of rats as soon as you enter which all inflict toxic damage, extremely difficult for players with short or thrusting weapons to deal with

In comparison, for better ways of doing multiple bosses:
>The Shadows of Yharnam have different weapons and behaviour patterns. One is a caster and still stand back and harass the player with spells with a decent cooldown, one is a mid-range fighter which circles the player and one is an aggressive close-range fighter which the player usually kills first. Towards the end of the fight large snakes will periodically spawn with an obvious telegraph which require the player to dodge and take cover.
>In DaS1 you have to fight two Bell Gargoyles. The second Gargoyle will not spawn until the first is halfway dead, and when it does spawn it will almost exclusively use ranged attacks rather than ganging up on the player.

BB and DaS1 use multiple enemies but give them specific movesets and behaviour patterns that make them challenging rather than just annoying (with the exception of the Capra Demons' dogs). DaS2 just throws enemies at you to make it hard without considering whether they're actually interesting and challenging. When you fight Shadows of Yharnam you just need to learn how to dodge their attacks, when to take cover and when to attack. When you take on the Ruin Sentinels you have to run around like a retard and hope only one of them chases after you so you can actually get attacks in without taking a hammer to the face.
>>
Did no one here used the Shaman Bone to get the 3 shadows to fight each other?
>>
>>316664542
>unfair

they are pretty easy they're also fun to fight because they have different movesets, distinct stages and give you a plenty of opportunities to attack
so yeah, get better
>>
Learn to fucking play the game, you huge fucking babby.
>>
File: ebrietas.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ebrietas.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
>>316664542
>unfair
all their attacks are predictable, you can hide behind obstacles to avoid projectiles, also if you don't fuck yourself over by attacking all of them at the same time and actually prioritize the fight is one of the easiest in game

If you want *slightly* harder mob boss try Rom, the Vacuous Spider. But again, it's easy once you know what to do.

IMO the real fucking hard boss is pic related
>>
>>316664542
See that huge tombstone in the background?
It's your best friend, USE IT
>>
>>316679284

Generally speaking I agree with you, but I'm surprised you're using ruin sentinels as your main example. I didn't find them at all hard past the first playthrough
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBbfiB0JSeI
>>
Defiled Watchdog is the hardest by far since that boss is one fuck up and you are dead.
>>
>>316681693

They aren't hard, they're just boring. I don't care if a fight is hard, Ornstein and Smough are hard, but they're not boring. Ruin Sentinels are boring because they involve slowly whittling them down because of how few opportunities you get to attack thanks to their numbers and the fact they have shields.
>>
File: 1420718590507.jpg (60 KB, 693x663) Image search: [Google]
1420718590507.jpg
60 KB, 693x663
I loved these guys, but they took me a damn sight more tries than most of the other bosses in the game. Granted, I was using the cleaver-sword whereas everyone who found it easy seemed to be using the cane or something, so maybe that has something to do with it. That said I found nearly all the bosses afterwards to be quite easy - I think I killed Rom on my very first try.
>>
>>316680067
I've actually only beaten Ebrietus once and the one time I did it we traded final blows so I died as well.

I can't even remember the last time I had so much trouble with a From boss. Is there even a way to reliably dodge the charge?
>>
>>316664542
None of the Bloodborne bosses are unfair fuccboi, git gud.
>>
>>316682085
Using a fast weapon on them is ideal as they stunlock very easily.
>>
>>316682089
>a way to reliably dodge the charge?
yes. But you have to be really far away in order to do so

Which means the fight changes to "hit-and-run tactics"
>>
>>316665652
>>316665851
A combination of approaches works well for me. I dispatch all of the spiders that initially spawn then focus on Rom for the rest of the fight. If you damage him quick enough then he'll likely teleport across the room, leaving most of the spiders behind and unable to catch up in time.
>>
>>316674454
I actually quite like those Souls bosses that are not straight-forward fights. Even if they are a little poorly thought through or too easy it's nice to have some variety.
>>
>>316664542
Is that basically skeleton lords v2?
>>
>>316682570

This. I thought the ghost chariot boss in DS2 was cool as fuck, especially how it included a real fight halfway through.

DS2 was incredibly uninspired though, I'm definitely hoping DS3 doesn't make the same mistake. They say it's due to the B-Team but we'll find out next year when it's released.
>>
>>316674454
Idk. If you can count Celestial Emissary, because I think that boss was a warm up for Embrietas. Because they are so close to each other. And you get whammed by one of the harder bosses in the game.
>>
>>316664542
Is this a meme or something?
I'm pretty bad at souls game but this is the only boss i did on the first try
>>
>>316664542
I actually really enjoyed this 3v1 in BB when I hated them in DaS2. Mainly because BB was actually built for high numbers of mobs at the same time so you have the mobility and stamina to manage it fairly.
>>
>>316677552
You're either getting a full screen of monster taint or monster back no matter how you turn the camera when you're up in her face.
>>
>>316682651
I hope you're bait
>>
>>316682651
I'm not. I haven't played Bloodborne, fucking faggot
>>
>>316685669

Why would you call yourself a faggot?
>>
Paarl is honest to god the only retarded boss in bloodborne. Miyazaki is a goddamned sadist for designing that boss. It's a good thing other people are involved because if Miyazaki designed all the bosses solo I'd just be done.

Literally never going to do chalice dungeons ever again because of that chalice paarl.
>>
Did you get fucked by the Witches of Hemwich too? They respawn enemies when you kill them and the ones youre suppose to actually kill are invisible! Out of context they sound hard, but they are infact among the easier bosses because they have such low health and basic attacks, only killing you if you fight them all bunched together, which you know you shouldnt be doing.
>>
>>316687020
Paarl is fine. You can stunlock him easily by knocking out his legs.

You're right that Loran Darkbeast in the dungeons are fucking bullshit, and it only gets worse with the defiled and ihyll dungeons
>>
>>316687070
they actually caused me some small trouble in NG+ because their healthpool is ridiculous

didn't realise a witch would get respawned if you didn't kill the 2nd one fast enough, because they went down so fast in NG
>>
>>316687084
Regular Paarl is fine once you get his movement down. It's pretty much like someone decided that what Souls really needed was a guest boss from Monster Hunter so Miyazaki combined Tigrex and Kirin into one boss and made it into a skeleton for spooky time.
>>
>>316664542
It so easy if you know how to parry, you can just stun lock one at the time.
>>
>>316687526
Parry one of the sword users and use a shaman bone blade while he recovers.
>>
>>316687282
@Autism
>>
>>316687020
You can still do Chalice Parl easily by rolling under him and doing an upward attack.

However FRC darkbeast paarl is just insane. You can even get a room that has edges that fall off into a bottomless pit. He just seems faster in this chalice and jumps out of the way quickly.
>>
>>316687020
>tfw beating loran camerabeast on my level 43 with 23 vit
he's pretty fun m8, you just need to get the iframe timing down on his aoe as it's the best move to punish
>>316687849
loran darkbeast is more aggressive than paarl, and has a pattern of dashing after every attack and using his longer ranged charges and swipes to close distance again
it's annoying because if he misses initially he'll sit on his dodge and wait for you to try to hit him
>>
>>316676972
Congrats, you beat a memory leaked Ebrietas.
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.