[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all know FO4 is full of the typical bethesda bullshit (dated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34 KB, 238x293) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34 KB, 238x293
So we all know FO4 is full of the typical bethesda bullshit (dated graphics, bugs, bad combat, crummy dialogue) but how is it relative to other Bethesda games? Is it at least better than FO3 and Skyrim?
>>
No, the new dialogue system makes it worse.
>>
It's the first bethesda game with good combat.

So yes.
>>
>>316636181
It's not even a Fallout game anymore, is it. If you can't talk your way through shit, it's just not fallout.
>>
>>316636181
Arguable, dialogue in 3 was horseshit anyways.
>>
>Bad combat
Combats actually a lot better this time around.
>>
>>316636306
Then fallout ended at 1.

You might be thinking of deus ex.
>>
>>316636358
At least there were options.
>>
>>316636250
What about the faction quest lines and "dungeon" design? Is everything copy pasted shit?
>>
Just finished it, and I do think its an improvement over fallout 3 and skyrim. There are bad parts, obviously. We all know about the shitty engine and performance, but there is also a fuckton of content, fun sidequests, a somewhat interesting main story and a fantastic crafting/building system. Also how they did power armor and perks/s.p.e.c.i.a.l stats is pretty cool.
>>
>>316636125
it's worse than 3, you can't even be stealthy unless you level up enough time to get a perk

not only that, you can't have certain perks if your special isn't high enough pretty much locking you out of things like hacking computers and planting grenades in pockets.
>>
If you played Fallout for the deserted world exploration with cool guns, FO4 has that in spades. There's hundreds of hours of stuff to find in this one. Every ten feet is a new location with stuff to loot and kill.

If you played Fallout for the more RPG-oriented stuff like non-violent resolution, branching quests, or meaningful character specialization, FO4 has removed most of that in favor of more action.
>>
>>316636404

There are option in this too. Seriously this fucking hate newspaper meme is getting old.
>>
>>316636404
I don't recall there being any of consequence.
Just like in 4.
>>
>>316636381

1, 2, and NV had a LOT of quests that could be completed without violence.

Hell, the entire main quest in NV can be done through speech checks without killing anyone.
>>
>>316636540
>Quest is about a man being held prisoner
>Show up to see if I can negotiate his release
>NPCs shoot on sight for no apparent reason

This isn't Fallout. This is Far Cry in a post apocalypse setting.
>>
At least power armor finally feels like power armor.
>>
>>316636421

Dungeons follow a loot system similar to fallout, as in at the end of every building is going to be a big steamer trunk full of loot.

I will say that the office building setting doesn't get old as fast as Skyrim's caves did. I'm 25 hours in and have spent almost all of it exploring and looting and i'm pretty happy with location diversity.

Also gunplay is fun, I don't even use VATS unless it's an emergency, I'm enjoying gunning things down.
>>
>>316636470
Good. I grew tired of talking to homos in NV quite quickly.
>>
File: Josh 1-5-620x.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
Josh 1-5-620x.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
I want want to fall for Todd's lies, but all my friends on steam are playing it and I don't want to be left out.

Wat do?
>>
>>316636806

*Loot system similar to Skyrim

I'm tired
>>
>>316636470
This, basically. It's a terrible RPG, but not bad for STALKER lite.
>>
>>316636470
the guns are just like MGSv's

>only 3 real guns
>extra bits and bobs somehow make it "new" or "unique"

>pistol
>add a stock
>it's a rifle now!

>rifle
>add a grip
>it's a bolt action pistol now!
>>
>>316636884
>I don't want to*
>>
>>316636884

Just fucking play it, it's not a bad game.
>>
you can make custom weapons just like in MGSV so its alright
>>
Best bethesda game that has come out in regards of "technology" and enjoyment. Going through the radiated sea was actually really awesome. Still not done with it and I'll probably touch on everything I can before "completing" it as I already know the end of the game
>>
>Fun, competent combat - the best in any Bethesda game
>Weapon and armor mods similar to New Vegas, with less variety but better presentation and execution
>Town and settlement building is the feature I never knew I wanted
>New perk system is arguably better than the old version, though I like my skills and numbers so I'm torn
>Best voice acting in any Bethesda game ever, I've yet to hear a repeated voice and the MC (playing as a man) has a decent if not downright good voice

It has flaws, sure, but this is a good game. Solid 7/10, at least. Sorry /v/, I'm having fun. Yes I've played Fallout 1 and 2 and yes I know about the Bethesda hate and Todd memes. I'm still having fun.
>>
>>316636884

Just buy it anon. You will be happy you did, if you're not the typical /v/ desu.
>>
>>316636884

Pirate it you retard
>>
>>316636884
Be strong, brother. You don't need to play it. There are other games.

I never played ME3 or the other Dragon Ages. And I never will.
>>
File: tumblr_nwyo9tIzy01rngfvqo4_250.png (45 KB, 116x116) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwyo9tIzy01rngfvqo4_250.png
45 KB, 116x116
>>316636884
Keep making begging threads like the rest of us and contemplate suicide when you get 0 reply's
>>
File: 2015-11-13_00008.jpg (493 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-13_00008.jpg
493 KB, 1680x1050
>>316636581
Yeah, I can't tell you how many fucking quest have the words "Kill the ____" in Fallout 4.

At least there's better random encounters more homage to Fallout 1 and 2.

https://a.uguu.se/wptqgp.webm
>>
>>316636884
Why wont you pirate it?
>>
>>316636125
Yes. If you liked FO3 and Skyrim, I see no reason you won't like this even more. If you are absolutely filled with hate at the dialogue wheel/voice character like I was at first, you might not like it as much. It didn't bother me as much as I thought it would. The gun mechanics got a great overhaul to where its fun playing with or without vats. I am kind of disappointed they took out Karma, and replaced it with companions liking or disliking actions.
>>
>>316637182
>Dragon Ages

Shame, Origins is a fantastic game that is so unlike it's sequels it's essentially a different game. I consider it the last game Bioware put out before fully succumbing to the EA taint.
>>
>>316637150
How would you compare the dialogue to the old ones? That's the only sticking point for me at this juncture, the rest of the game looks good enough to play but the dialogue seems like a step down to me.
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>316636125
It's pretty fun OP.
>>
>>316636581

Half of New Vegas quests were boring talking shit nobody cared about.

Just shut up and let me shoot shit ffs
>>
>>316637240
I wasn't begging but I ended up buying it just now.
>>
>>316637247

Kek'd at the webm.
>>
>>316637290
Oh I played Origins. Just not the other DAs. That was what I meant.
It had so much potential.
>>
>>316636463
Nah. My charisma was 3 points too low to take the Local Leader perk, and it was annoying, so I put my next two levels into charisma and found the booblehead. You can always push a special stat if there's a perk you REALLY want. Also, I've been stealthing the whole game.Dunno what you're doing wrong.
>>
File: bread.jpg (19 KB, 236x226) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
19 KB, 236x226
>>316637419
I am tho ;-;
>>
>>316637247
Fucking hilarious. Also, I really need to play as the woman. I like her voice.
>>
>>316637334
is there a reason why Piper looks so much like your wife?
>>
File: 1425025595689.jpg (442 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1425025595689.jpg
442 KB, 1000x750
>>316637531
Get a job nigger.
>>
>>316637308

Not that guy but the writing itself is fine, the problem lies with the dialogue system, you don't actually know what you are about to say when you select a reply.

[Sarcastic] doesn't give me a clear picture of what my character is actually about to say.
>>
>>316636125
I don't get the hate, I am loving every second of it.

I created a sick 2 story house with a ton of pool tables and machine gun turrets in each window with neon lights surrounding it

I launched the USS Constitution into a skyscraper (arguably the funniest quest with some badass defensive battles)

I went exploring ground zero in my power armor and killed numerous death claws and have found tons of collectibles

Some seriously intense battles in Boston, it's especially cool at nighttime when the mist comes and you look down one road and see ferals eating corpses and look down the other and see super mutants patrolling

Plus the customization is god-tier

This is easily my personal GOTY and favorite Fallout. The only think I can complain about is the voice actor but even so, his personality is pretty similar to mine so I can dig it
>>
>>316636463
Actually that sounds good. You shouldn't be able to be master of everything in one playthrough.

If you've made a dumb character with low intelligence then he's not going to be able to hack computers and reprogram robots.
Can't rely on other people writing the programs for you in the wasteland.
>>
>>316636306
>If you can't talk your way through shit, it's just not fallout.
You can actually. Just the dialogue wheel makes the experience as barebones as possible.

But you can still take 9-10 Charisma and bitch out of every single fight.
>>
>>316637308
Not him though I pretty much agree with everything. Dialogue is one of my main complaints with an otherwise fun game. The writing is pretty terrible in places and the choices basically are all yes/no/more info. It sucks.
>>
TIME FOR GLOWING SEA
>>
>>316637653
bethesda
>>
>>316637671
>sick
Stopped reading there. Opinion disregarded.
>>
I'd say it's a noticeable improvement over FO3 and Skyrim. So far I'm 26 ish hours into a survival mode rune. I actually don't get the criticism.
The graphics seem pretty nice to me. (gtx970, 1080p, ultra) The lighting is pretty nice and atmospheric in this one. I will say that I'm not happy with the draw range of the shadows though. I like that material seems wet when it is and things are clothy ( although the physics on the clothes are weird). Animation are kinda bad though and certain textures seem blurry if you walk up close to them, also trees have crummy meshes. I do like that they added colour to the game, it's like they listened to all the flak 3 got over it's brown wastelands.

I haven't found any game breaking bugs. It's just been clothing clipping into weapons and NPC having bad path finding.

As for combat, instead of being charged by bullet sponge NPCs, forcing you to back up and shoot, you're being shot at by bullet sponge NPCs behind cover, forcing you to duck and shoot. I think that's actually an improvement as it makes you think of positioning. Although I would appreciate that I'm not shooting bullet sponges, it makes combat boring and I feel like I'm cheesing at higher difficulties

I do absolutely hate the new dialogue system, it feels like it takes you out of the action and brakes immersion for a more "cinematic" experience. I hope there's a mod that forces first person during dialogue, and that bethesda doesn't use it in future games.

TL;DR, nice touches, definite improvement, but the game suffers from usual bethesda crap and the I don't like the new dialogue system.
>>
File: 1441600231991s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1441600231991s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>316637661
>Being Successful
>Using 4chan
I'm sorry but your making 0 sense right now
(And I'm making 0 cents...)
>>
>>316637653
So it doesn't feel like you're cheating on her.
>>
>>316637247
That webm is absolutely hilarious
>>
The quest design is pretty disappointing. Most quests are MMO-style fetch quests.

>I NEED HELP
>KILL THESE MOBS/GET THIS ITEM
>THANK YOU HERE IS REWARD

And even in the more involved quests, they don't seem to allow much player choice in how things play out until the very end of the quest line. I'd hoped that, despite removing skill/stat checks in dialogue they'd make up for it somehow with the quest designs, but it's just not there.
>>
I wanna play this cause I fucking loved 3 and 4. However, Battlefront is out Tuesday and I'm getting Xenoblade X. Should I wait till next year?
>>
>>316637894
you can turn of dialogue camera in options
>>
>>316638023
Wait for steam sales
>>
>>316638023
Oops. Meant to write New Vegas. Not 4.
>>
>>316637894
>and that bethesda doesn't use it in future games.
Very unlikely. It'll be in the next TES game.

Dialogue wheels are here to stay.
>>
>Fallout 3
>Shit

Pick one
>>
It's definitely my favorite Bethesda game. It's Fallout 3 but refined signifantly in every way. I usually don't feel compelled to get a lot of shit done in RPGs, but it's just really fun[spoiler/]. Probably because the combat is actually fun, and you level up pretty frequently and the perk aquisition actually makes sense.

inb4 shill, I wasn't even that excited about the game, but it took me by surprise. The pacing just makes it infinitely more fun than 3/NV/Skyrim/Obliv
>>
>>316636806
Except the dungeons also follow Skyrim's convenient dungeon shortcut exit because the dungeon is LINEAR AS HELL
>>
File: 2015-09-14_00007.jpg (133 KB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
2015-09-14_00007.jpg
133 KB, 1360x768
>>316636957
>grenade launcher
>remove a part, stick on some others
>it's the best fucking sniper rifle/pistol ever now
>>
>>316638152
Man, I sure fucked up that spoiler tag
>>
>>316638064
Oh sweet Jesus thank you anon
>>
>>316637863
>disregarded.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>316636884
you aren't missing much. i pirated it and played 15 minutes before i had to turn it off because literally everything was wrong. I forced myself to actually get past the shitty intro and into the actual wasteland... and the first quest was to get power armor.

haven't played since.
>>
>>316638168
You can even put an underbarrel grenade launcher on it.
>>
>>316638128

Dialogue wheel maybe, but there's no way they'd do a voiced protagonist in a game with a dozen races. It just isn't financially viable.

And the dialogue wheel only exists because of the limitations of a voiced protagonist, i.e. cost. They use it as a crutch for how limited a conversation needs to be to keep the game budget reasonable.
>>
>>316638278
>implying you have to use the power armor

That's pussy shit anyway
>>
File: manly gyuy.jpg (5 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
manly gyuy.jpg
5 KB, 228x221
>>316638278
Link to where you pirated it?
Preferably virus/trojan free
>>
>>316638168
Even MGSV did gun customization better.
>laser sights
>flashlights
>grips
>sights
>>
it's give and take
the dialogue system is fucking dog shit and it's one of the worst polished games they've ever released but you get some actually good combat and a pretty fucking neat settlement gimmick
>>
>>316638380
Use the Mercs pre-launch one part 1 is the biggest download, part 2 is the smaller one, then unpack using the instructions in the readme.Then apply the Codex crack.
>>
>>316638405
Literally can do all of those except flashlights in FO4
>>
>>316638162

It's nowhere near as blatant because it's usually a door or a collapsed floor or something that brings you out, which makes sense because buildings generally have multiple entrances and exits.

It felt really forced in Skyrim because it was almost always a convenient false wall that led into a tunnel that brought you all the way back to the entrance or directly out to the open world again, even when you were in a "naturally" formed cave.
>>
>>316638270
At... The end of the post?
>>
>>316636785
Yeah, remember when power armour needed fusion cores in 1/2... Oh...
>>
>>316638363
If I had any faith in Bethesda and thought them at all capable of learning, then I would say they might actually try to record dialogue for every race.
Bretons, Imperials, Redguards, Nords can all use the same voice. Altmer and Bosmer can use the same voice. That's a huge reduction in effort already.

But they won't. You'll get a dialogue wheel with no voice.
Or... you won't get a choice of race at all. It'll be set in Hammerfell and you will be a Redguard.
>>
>launch game in windowed borderless
>it doesn't center to the middle of the screen

Anybody know if i can fix this in the INI or something?
>>
>>316638774

Mods already fixed it.
>>
>>316638583

There's quite a few blatant ones. Most subway dungeons have a door near the entrance with chains behind it, which you'll loop around to to unchain from the other side.

A lot of buildings have doors that require a terminal on the other side to be opened up, for the same purpose.

The only really good layouts are the ones in the inner cities where you climb upwards and exit on the roof. Because those actually make sense.

>>316638841

I think the Elder Scroll community would be less forgiving of this than modern Fallout fans.
>>
>>316638774
player.additem 00075fe4 999999
>>
>>316638854
change the resolution so it's fullscreen?
>>
I've never seen anyone mention towns when talking about Fallout 4...
Morrowind and Oblivion had nice towns, 3's were ok but disappointing and Skyrim's were awful.
What are they like in Fallout 4?
>>
I can't wait for the unlimited fusion core mod
>>
Doesn't matter, they removed karma and repair.
And the power armour is just retarded.
30 minutes of play time, power armour for 5 minutes, then good luck with using it again cuz fusion cores.
>>
I expected nothing.

And am having fun. Actual fun. Fuck you Bethesda.
>>
>>316639085

There is only 1 real town and for that reason it's actually pretty nice.
>>
>>316639085

There's only one real "city" in the game, and it's pretty small. There are only like 10 houses.

There are two smaller "towns", about on par with the average village in Skyrim. A few buildings and a dozen people.

The entire rest of the game is either occupied by nameless raiders or nameless farmers you can ally with for the settlement side-game.
>>
>>316639253
Fusion cores aren't that hard to find, assuming you actually play the damn game and explore.

If you really want to make it easy, take the perk that lets you loot more ammo. Fusion cores are considered ammo. If you happen to come across someone in power armor, you can get 4+ cores if you're lucky.
>>
>>316639283
Is it Diamond City? This seems very disappointing...
>>
>>316639085
I've seen Diamon City which is the main one, there is one not fair away with NPCs, where the ghouls go, and I was told there is one further north too.

Railroad and Institute will also have their town equivelants to the Airship.
>>
>>316639250

Get with the times grandpa, that shit was like day 2.

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/325/?
>>
>>316638978
The audience for Skyrim 2 is big enough for them to get away with it.
And the vast majority of the TES community will buy it and play it no matter how much they cry and scream about the changes.

Bethesda know this.
>>
Three Dog > a pile of shit > Niggers > Guy from Diamond City Radio
>>
File: ScreenShot0.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot0.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
It's easily better than Fallout 3 but has some very clear flaws just like Skyrim did. The ambient soundtrack is a noticeable improvement from 3.

My biggest issues are the boring perks. Leveling early on was all about getting a couple of Important ones and since then none of them have felt like they're making much of a difference. Late-game is especially bad because your left with multiple levels worth of +20% damage or other stat bonuses.

The basebuilding is also lacking substance. It's fairly easy to do but serves little purpose and doesn't do enough to reward the player for putting the time into it. Actually organizing supply routes and telling your settlers what to do is awful and needs a proper interface though.

One nitpick I also have is that the world feels empty between each location, random encounters aren't very common and unlike Skyrim or New Vegas, people don't seem to travel along the roads. If that was integrated into the basebuilding it would do a lot to flesh out the world.
>>
Why is Irma flagged as an important NPC even though she doesnt do fuck all or hand any quests out?
>>
im enjoying it thus far
usually i get bored of open world games by this point but it's managing to hold my interest.

although those Radiant Quests can fuck right off
>heard about a settlement that needs our help
>sanctuary hills
>implying anyone in this wasteland could take it from me
>save kidnapped npc
>return quest
>heard of a settler that needs help
>it's the same npc asking me to rescue someone else in the world
fuck off Todd
>>
>>316639558
Where does Mr. New Vegas come on that scale?
>>
>>316636125
Oblivion to Skyrim was fucking cancer, the level design, the quests, the guilds, even the voice actors were some how worse. It's atmosphere was typical bethesda sticking to a limited color pallet and trying too hard to create a harsh atmosphere.

The transition from 3/nv to 4 is much better, it does take a lot from the series but it also adds a lot more too. Its dialogue isn't amazing but it has its moments. I'm impressed with a lot of the atmospheric stuff they have added, super mutants comment on your blue jumpsuit, settlers comment on your power armor etc.

It feels a lot more dynamic than any of the other games they've made. The game still suffers from typical bethesda dungeon and item design, dungeons are almost always raiders, super mutants, or ghoul related. I haven't come across a bug / animal dungeon yet, or a dungeon that adds minor factions to fight, the only minor faction I have encountered are the brotherhood of the atom that you got to see a little in fallout nv. Most of them are bat shit insane by the way so don't go near them.

The items are very limited, they tried to fool us with the crafting system but at the end of the day they are just pistols, automatics and rifles with different ammo types, and don't even get me started on the melee weapons.

Overall? A solid 8 of a game, it's a good game to zone out to an imerse yourself as a survivor scavenging the wastes, but it suffers from a lack of content in places and some questionable copy pasted dungeon design.
>>
>>316639085
I actually like the towns in 4, they're a lot bigger, more densely populated and structured nicely. The game treets towns more as a part of the wastes, with a few safe hubs for trading and such. The main hub is in in a building of a larger town. That town has some narrow streets and alleys, along with larger streets, many tall buildings and a few mini settlements. The only problem is how densely populated the town is, just a couple of blocks from the main hub is a super mutant settlement and between them are some raider camps. It's still nice and atmospheric, with more lootable building then you would expect in a bethesda game. Unfortunately the only main hub, within the city is pretty small, and other hubs are also small.
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4.png (1 MB, 1147x659) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4.png
1 MB, 1147x659
>>316636125
So, i was in this place called "Saugus Ironworks"and saw these pots of molten iron. I decided the best course of action was too turn god mod on and jump inside one(the one tilted sideways on the floor) and my body caught on fire. so i left and went to bed and when i woke up this happened...... multiple photos
>>
>>316639518

The thing about the voiced protagonist is that it wasn't something Bethesda did to cut costs or anything. It 100% cost more money to do this than not. It's something they did because they genuinely thought it would be a good idea.

After how the best reviews of Fallout 4 are basically "it's very fun, but the voiced protagonist doesn't add anything" I can't see them opting for it in ES6. It would actually be cheaper, and most people would prefer it.
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4 2.png (1016 KB, 963x545) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4 2.png
1016 KB, 963x545
>>316639785
>>
>>316639736
>Overall? A solid 8 of a game
All those flaws and you still give it an 8? You rate too highly too easily. Like a true modern game reviewer.

It's a 5. Mediocre but you'll play it because it's Fallout and it's an open-world post-apocalyptic game.
>>
>>316639497
Oh thanks there sonny
>>
>>316639850
Considering all races don't share voices, ti would be silly. You'd need like 20 actors.
>>
I'd say it's definitely a huge step forward from Skyrim and a reasonable step forward from Fallout 3. While the Power Armor and settlement mechanics are definitely huge technical upgrades, Beth still has no idea how to pace their own game so you end up receiving both of these mechanics while you're barely into the game at all. Quests are pretty alright so far, but still, I'm having that same feeling I had while playing Skyrim: the game's just bombarding me with all of the quests as soon as I start walking down the street. Normally this would be great since it'd indicate the game has a fuckton of quests, but I highly doubt that. They just seem so eager to throw everything at my feet without having me explore anything at all.

As for faction quests, it's a massive improvement from Skyrim but, again, still infested with pacing issues. Being recruited as a BoS Knight after one measly mission without even needing to prove myself to the Elder at all is just meh. The Minutemen quests are handled much better, even though Preston is boring as fuck.

Weapon and armor mods are definitely the biggest plus for me. They actually did include quite a hefty number of weapon mods for each weapon, though I wish they did more for melee weapons too. At the moment, each melee weapon just had 5 (at the most) mods you can apply to them.

I've ranted about the absolute shit and piss dialogue system for days now and how mediocre the voiced protag is (male one, at least). All in all, I'm having fun with the game but I'm really glad I didn't pay full price for this. It really doesn't feel like a whole sequel.
>>
>>316639785
>>316639903

this is some creepypasta shit
>>
>>316639850
Not to mention how much harder it will be to justify for the next Elder Scrolls. In fallout you just have male and female but ES has male and female for multiple races. At the very least that's one pair for Men, Mer and Beasts unless they want to limit player choice or ruin immersion by slapping a generic voice for all. I don't imagine either would be received well.
>>
I like the game, but goddamn are there are issues. I'm just going to mention a few that don't include the usual bugs/jankiness.

1. Song list. Goddamn Bethesda, I'm not expecting some GTA level shit here, but you have the resources and can do far better than this, especially since maybe a 1/3 to 1/2 the songs are taken right out of 3.

2. Weapon quick-select UI. Changing the quick weapon select UI to be a hot-bar type thing on PC would have been a 5 minute job. Instead we get the same UI as consoles that barely helps people playing with a mouse and keyboard.

3. Dialogue system makes the camera freak its shit. The issue with the new dialogue system is that the game world no longer pauses, nor does the game make it apparent if your input will be wanted in a conversation between two NPCs. As such, if you try to initiate another conversation during such a moment, the entire system breaks and the camera has no idea who to focus on and the game has no idea which dialogue options to give you. This usually requires a reload, all because you decided to not go along with the game being cinematic.
>>
>>316639967
It's not a bad game, it's still quite an interesting title and there's a huge amount of content to explore. Of course this is just my subjective views on the game and you should take it as such.
>>
It ranks alongside Skyrim, Far Cry 3/4, Dying Light, and Assassin's Creed as a good game for turning your brain off and running around.

Most of the RPG stuff has been streamlined down to nothingness and there's nothing but combat and shooting to solve every problem the game gives you. If you thought NV was boring because of "all that gay talking shit", this is the Fallout for you.
>>
this is my first fallout game ever, i've heard a lot of good things about NV and some good things about 3, but i've never gotten around to playing them

i played oblivion and skyrim a long time ago, beat skyrim in about 5 or 6 hours i don't really care about exploring or side quests, and while the mods might be great in skyrim it's not really a big deal for me

the game feels super slow to me compared to how skyrim was, it feels like everything is spread out a lot and it's really boring, like something mixed with dragon age

is there any way to stick to only the main story quests? I'm struggling to find story quests and the game just feels so slow to progress to anything
>>
>>316637247
holy shit the female VA has a better voice then the male

I wanted to make a tough guy but it's impossible with the male VA and choices you're given, voice actors are easily the biggest mistake they did
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4 3.png (1 MB, 849x545) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4 3.png
1 MB, 849x545
>>316639785
>>
>>316639253
>Fusion cores are rare meme

You have a harder time finding some types of ammo, you dip.

Missiles are rarer than cores.
>>
>>316640328

>I'm struggling to find story quests

How? It's literally a straight line path from story quest to story quest. There are only 13 main quests.
>>
>>316639679
New Vegas wasn't Bethesda Fallout, doesn't count.
But still better than a pile of shit.
>>
>>316640156
>1
Try and find more 1950s nuclear themed songs, I dare you. Plus they have to pay royalties out the ass for most of these songs.

>2
You can bind hotkeys in the options menu, I binded 1-6 on my mouse and it's working a treat.

>3
A genuine complaint, but bethesda won't care because they are cashing in on the cinematic trend.
>>
>>316640503
i exited the vault, ran around for 3 hours until i realized that i had to go to commonwealth

after that, i killed some big lizard and now we're in the dump of sanctuary and i have a quest to go to diamond city

am i on the right track?
>>
we knew this was coming. Listen to the interviews Todd Howard did in 2011. It's actually uncanny how many clues there were to predict how Fallout 4 would turn out.

https://youtu.be/4QUtu8rLzK4?t=11

https://youtu.be/4QUtu8rLzK4?t=242

https://youtu.be/dvAzPQBrKOc?t=858

https://youtu.be/dvAzPQBrKOc?t=949
>>
>>316639253
Power armour is amazing this time around. For something overpowered, you need a mechanic to limit your usage of it. I only wish they'd have made fusion cores last longer but are rarer.
>>
File: Perks.jpg (87 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Perks.jpg
87 KB, 854x480
With all the talk of glitches, are there any perk related ones confirmed yet? Perks not working as intended or at all.

I'm talking about thinks like Ninja in FO3 only doing 1.5% extra melee crit damage instead of 15. Those are the worst.
>>
>>316639253

>good luck with using it again cuz fusion cores.

You can get 3 fusion cores before you even leave Concord, one at the Red Rocket station in the cave, one in the Museum of Freedom during the quest where you get the power armor, and there is one in the Concord Civic Access where the Deathclaw comes up from, guarded by a single Mirelurk.

If you follow pretty much any of the quest lines they are also pretty much handed to you, and you can buy them from almost every fucking merchant. I think in the entire time I've played the game I've ran out of fusion cores like 1 time and I never get out of my power armor unless I'm forced to.
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4 4.png (1 MB, 968x542) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4 4.png
1 MB, 968x542
>>316639785
>>
>>316640697

Diamond City quest is the main quest line, Sanctuary is the Minutemen faction quest line.
>>
>>316640156
>>316640663
You can turn something on/off in game options to stop the camera from going into third person
>>
Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one playing without power armor or some sort of companion
>>
>>316640905
okay thanks, so basically stop at nothing to find my child and that's the main story, correct?
>>
>>316640793

The bobblehead for medicine adds 10% stimpak healing based on your current healing, but it doesn't adjust the perk if you level up medicine later.

So, for example, I had 40% stimpak healing and it went up to 44%. Then I leveled up medicine and I now have 64% healing instead of 66%.

So if you care about efficiency don't pick up the medicine bobblehead unless you're certain you won't level up the medicine perk later.
>>
>>316640912
I heard that it bugs certain dialogue out. For example when you're first getting into Diamond city, you're forced into a cinematic with Piper and the mayor and the game just freaks out.
>>
>>316640937

I see more screenshots of people playing without power armor than with it because they are too lazy to find fusion cores.
>>
>>316640995

It railroads you pretty hard from one main quest to the next once you reach Diamond City.
>>
>>316641046
Its so easy to get fusion cores, i have about 80.
>>
>>316641046
I have loads of fusion cores. I just feel like the power armor makes the game feel a lot easier
>>
>>316640712
>heavy rain
>well done storywise

holy shit no wonder the story in 4 is retarded
>>
>>316640770

There's a perk in the INT tree that doubles the time limit of fusion cores. You can also buy them every 24 hours at the vendors in Diamond City market.

>>316640440

Literally no ammo in the game is rare. The game will stock vendors with ammo for the weapons you're using. If you have a missile launcher the mexican will stock missiles. He'll stock cryo, railway spikes, pretty much anything if you need it. And you can sleep a few days and he'll have it again.
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4 5.png (877 KB, 973x548) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4 5.png
877 KB, 973x548
>>316639785
>>
>>316640912
Really? Where, I looked for that stuff.
>>
>>316640937
I keep my power armor for going up against supes and other hard enemies only. Of course, it does help that I'm playing on Survival. The difficulty level is handled much better than in Skyrim, that's for sure. Still, needs a few mods to adjust a few things.

>>316641239
I know, but I'm already swimming in fusion cores without the perk and without buying any from merchants. I have a harder time finding mini nukes and .50 bullets than finding fusion cores.
>>
>>316640793
lone survivor works with dogmeat

goat playstyle right there
>>
It feels more like Mass Effect than Fallout, desu senpai.

With that said, it's not a bad game. Combat's solid, environments are detailed, faces from Fallout 3 appear for no reason other than fanservice (aside from based Dr. Zimmer).

But, again, the environment feels sort of alien, and the plot is a clusterfuck with a Shyamalan twist, and the factions all suck ass.

/blog
>>
>>316641046
I don't like the ugly car UI with speedometers.
>>
>>316640793
Idiot servant in the luck tree messed up for me. I got it early in the game thinking that I would level up a lot faster, not so much.

I started with 8 int, leveled it up once and then used the special book to get it to 10. Then I went to Boston public library and picked up the +1 int bobble. This is where the bug began.

You see idiot servant gives you 3* or 5* the exp randomly, and happens more if you have a lower INT. Since getting my int to a theoretical level of 11, I haven't received the bonus once. To put some context into this, for the first 6 hours of gameplay I got the bonus 4 times, from int levels 8-10. Since getting 11 int I haven't received the bonus in upwards of 20 hours now.

I think it's similar to that bug in civ where ghandi would just nuke everyone.
>>
>>316641046
It breaks my immersion when I'm wearing a full suit of power armor and retards still recognize me. I'm probably autistic, but that's my excuse senpai.
>>
I can't even find power armor other than the one given to you at the beginning, and apparently that one sucks so I just ditched it
>>
>>316641151

I have a fuckload too but I still see people complaining constantly about fusion cores being rare, I think they are just dumb.

>>316641181

It does, but that's how it should be really, lorewise the T-45 was able to go head to head with Chinese battle tanks during the Sino-American War and win. When the T-51 was deployed in China to replace the T-45s it was so effective it ended the 2 year stalemate and US soldiers were able to cut down all Chinese forces in their way. Raiders with pipe guns would stand no chance at all when you really think about it.
>>
>>316641626
I know what you mean
>Talk to guy
>We talk about shit
>No names are shared
>Talk to him again after initial conversation
>"Hey nick"
>>
>>316640770
what if there were highly dangerous areas in the game and I don't mean "kinda dangerous" but HIGHLY dangerous that are almost impossible to traverse without power armor. Fusion cores last fairly long but they are super rare. Maybe 5 tops on the map. 3 are located around the map, one is in the possession of an NPC willing to give it to you after a difficult quest and the last one is in possession of someone that would never give it to you so you have to murder him if you really want it. So for the average moral character that's 4 fusion cores. The highly dangerous areas would be vast enough that you could run out of a fusion core during your travel in there. The kicker is that there are literally not enough fusion cores to allow you to explore each of those areas, you either have to do it with your next character, try to fight your way through that dump without it (which is improbable because it's usually irradiated as fuck or full of monsters that will be stronger than you) or start working on an experimental fusion core that can get produced by your settlement. The resource investment is massive but when you're finally done with it you get one or two additional fusion cores. I just think that Fallout games, especially how Bethesda does them, never really benefit from the whole "emotional story" bullshit. But areas that are not traversable without significant player investment could bring some rogue-like aspect to the game where it's pretty much impossible for people who don't want to take risks or don't have the dedication to get all the fusion cores and try to produce one to get there.
The best portion of Bethesda games was always the exploration, if they would just put emphasis on that and get rid of all their attempts to bottleneck the player into playing a specific character and wanting them to do everything on their first playthrough the game would be much better.
>>
>>316636125
Honestly 4 is so much better than 3.

>>316636250
But shit enemy balance.

>do quest to hunt kellog
>army of tanky as fuck synths
>do quest to hunt courser
>army of shit tier mercs that die in one or two hits

Anyway, do yourself a favor and download the mod that changes survival mode to be you doing full damage (or 1.5x) but leaves enemies dealing double damage.
>>
>want to use Enclave armor
>autism demands I wear t-60 since I've worn the enclave in previous games and this is new.

Help
>>
>>316641705

It's the worst of the power armors, but with a collective 500 physical damage resistance, 310 energy resistance, and 1050 radiation resistance un-upgraded, it's far better than any normal armor you could get for a long time.
>>
File: 2nd worst Fallout game.png (179 KB, 592x2102) Image search: [Google]
2nd worst Fallout game.png
179 KB, 592x2102
>>316636125
>>
File: 2015-11-14_00002.jpg (214 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-14_00002.jpg
214 KB, 1440x810
>Sneaking through some dark base
>Stealth shoot an enemy in the skull
>Head explodes
>They just keep standing there
>They do their idle animation
>Can loot them but nothing else ever happens
>>
Someone please spoil for me if there's definitive proof of the machines being sentient or not. Or at the very least be a pal and let me know where I can find info about it.
>>
I hope they make an extreme realism mode, shots almost always kill in one shot on either side, you need to keep yourself hydrated and energized, you need to sleep etc.

some fucking actual surviving, make a lot of roaming enemies too
>>
>>316641705
I've come across so many power armors just sitting in the back of a truck or train car or boat it's ridiculous. You'd think SOMEONE would come and haul them away over the decades/centuries.

>>316641905
Sounds aight, but I think it would work better if they made the fusion cores limited as fuck like you said, but also include a buildable object in your settlement that allows you to recharge the fusion cores (maybe a full charge taking a day or so). So, instead of having to relegate exploring that wasteland to another character, you can still explore it as your current character as long as you manage your time in there efficiently, planning return trips back to your settlement and shit. Heck, the settlement mechanic itself could be more useful as it allows/encourages you to create outposts that will make exploring that wasteland easier/more efficient.

And I agree, an emotional story is not their strong point at all. Even when they try and railroad the fuck out of the players like in this game, they just fail at delivering that emotional punch because that's just not where their talents lie.
>>
>>316636125

It's probably the best Bethesda game to date.

The gameplay is actually good (though it's too easy and the only "hard" options just make enemies into bullet sponges), and it's packed full of content so you'll be playing for a long time.

That being said, the writing isn't great and although there is a ton of content, a lot of it's too formulaic (most locations are a simple building with a few rooms filled with enemies and at the end you get your free loot chest + quick route back to the entrance). If they made the content more varied it'd actually be pretty great minus the bugs and shitty writing.
>>
This is a good game that mods will make even better. Biggest fault with it now are the wonky textures and generic % perks

Probably my goty
>>
File: skeleton glitch fallout 4 6.png (1 MB, 969x545) Image search: [Google]
skeleton glitch fallout 4 6.png
1 MB, 969x545
>>316639785
>>
File: 1417490411271.jpg (70 KB, 586x558) Image search: [Google]
1417490411271.jpg
70 KB, 586x558
Can someone help me out. I'm playing the PS4 version and everytime I start a new game, I get to the cryo-chamber and get frozen and my character wakes up but can't move. He just keeps shivering and can't move. I've waited as long as 10 minutes and he just keeps shivering and looking at his dead wife. I have tried 5 times now making a new game and it happened every time. How do I fix this?
>>
>>316641705
You can buy Power Armor Frames from armor shops in towns. I think they're in the misc category.
>>
>>316642547
Type TCL and Enable Player Controls into the console and phase out
>>
It is a good game, but the dialogue system is tragic.
>>
>>316639638
Those are the quests that unlock settlements for you though, not radiant at all.
>>
>>316636125
No the Melee combat is somehow even worse
>>
>>316642838
>>316642838
Did you miss the 'PS4' part of that anon's post?
>>
Where do new settlers go when they join me? I just had a new settler join and I can't find them anywhere.

I've started giving all my people sailor hats just to be able to see who is new and who isn't.

Also how do I get more people to join? I have a surplus of every resource and my security is 130.
>>
File: pepe candy.png (41 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
pepe candy.png
41 KB, 200x200
>>316643021
>>
>>316643071
Build the recruitment radio signal thing in the settlement, turn it on and just wait. They'll come around sooner or later.
>>
>>316643071
go to the power tab, last option and there is a settler recruitment beacon, requires 2 power.

Plant one in every settlerment and they'll gain people

Alos another tip, you can make them run supply to your main settlement, making you able to share your resources among every settlement you have provisioners in
>>
>>316643071
Did you build the beacon?
Build a bell so you can summon everyone in town like the basic bitches they are.
>>
>>316642885
The quest design is shitty that are blatant fetch/kill quest.

the factions only exists to give you lazy bethesda quests and empty titles.

The dungeons are linear shitfest with skyrim dungeon shortcut exit.

the writing is godawful

there is only one real settlement, the rest you have to 'create' yourself and fill them with automatons.

equipment variety sucks because they think it only needs to be differentiated by the mods.

recycled animation and assets.
>>
>>316637345
you can do that too moron, just shoot people
>>
>>316643254
Rang the bell, only have a headcount of 11, one person didn't show up.

Does the trader Carla count as one. Or do I count as one?
>>
>>316637284
I'm pretty glad they took out karma, it leaves the player to use their own moral compass to decide what's good and what isn't instead of the game dictating morality through the black and white karma system.
>>
>>316643708
Did you have someone do supply lines?
They'll show up when in town, but then leave.
>>

wew
>>
File: 1dJ9mnK.png (93 KB, 840x1182) Image search: [Google]
1dJ9mnK.png
93 KB, 840x1182
>>316643748

It also lets us avoid more embarrassing Tenpenny Tower moments where no matter what you do you are the bad guy.
>>
>>316642545
Big boss is that you?
>>
>>316642330
What machines? the synths? for all intents and purposes they might aswell be humans.
>>
>>316636540

>There are option in this too.

The fuckin' Kellogg fight says otherwise.
>>
So does this reference NV at all? Or does it constantly reference f3 and ignore everything else?
>>
>>316643963
>a mod to make the game piss easier

There is a reason why fusion cores are scares in the early levels. Power armor is op. At like level 15 when you should be wearing power armor and everything is gunna destroy you with ease is when your gunna be drowning in power cores.
>>
>>316643748
That would be true if they didn't gimp the actual roleplaying to hell and back.

"Hey, Player-kun, wanna do [horribly evil thing]?"
Y - EVIL THING?
X - SARCASTIC
A - YES
B - YES WITH ANGST
>>
File: Fallout 4_20151114220014.jpg (275 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Fallout 4_20151114220014.jpg
275 KB, 1920x1080
Donte the Synth Slayer
>>
it's a 9/10 unlike the other games
>>
>>316644523
Yeh there are a few.
>>
>>316644523
I've seen F3 referenced a few times, but never heard anyone mention the mojave.
>>
Which shop in Diamond city has the hazmat suit? I can't find it
>>
I'm really trying my best to like Fallout 4. Lack of immersion, shitty combat system and a useless crafting/building system is really killing it for me.
>>
>>316636125
It's a decent open world FPS, but a terrible RPG.
In terms of enjoyment I'd say NV > 4 >> 3
>>
>didnt read anything about it
>buy it
>think its like other bethesda games where everything levels up with you
>know that behemoths and deathclaws should be avoided
>start doing the settlement missions
>have to sneak my way to the Castle because theres raider and super mutant camps everywhere
>finally get to the Castle
>think it'll be easy
>all of the sudden boss battle
>beat that
>have to meet the minutemen at the court yard
>courtyard is not in the actual courtyard of the castle
>run into 3 deathclaws and get shot down by a mr gutsy

Jesus I'm stuck up north for a while.
>>
File: DSC_0004.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0004.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
THE FUCK IS THIS?
>>
Does the sniper perk work for weapons with a reflex sight?
>>
>>316644927
A retard that doesn't know how to screenshot
>>
>>316644617
> Power armor is op

it is that way by design
>>
>>316636463
When you level up you can put a point in any one of your SPECIAL stats rather than buying a perk, your not locked out of any perk
>>
>>316636358
>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
I knew exactly what my character was going to say, how they were going to say it, etc. It was easier to predict the outcome and tone of the conversation. Plus there were more than 4 options at any given time.
>Fallout 4
4 dialogue choices on a wheel, and it only gives you a few words on what the conversational tone and word choice might be. It is basically Mass Effect tier in that it is harder to predict what your character would say or do, and thus harder to roleplay.

I'd take Fallout 3, 4, Skyrim, Baldur's Gate 1 and 2, Planescape: Torment, Wasteland 2, Pillars of Eternity, or literally any other dialogue system over the fucking dialogue wheels.

I really wish they'd at least allow you, after hovering over it for 1-3 seconds, a look at the full dialogue of what your character would say.
>>
>>316644970

>You have improved control and can hold your breath longer when aiming with scopes.
>Non-automatic, scoped rifles have a chance of knocking down your target.
>Non-automatic, scoped rifles gain +25% accuracy to head shot in V.A.T.S.

Sure, why not?
>>
>>316637247
Will you comply
>>
>>316636884
Anon, just wait for the GOTY edition with all the DLC for like $40 (or wait for sale)
At least you won't shell out $80+ for what you can get for $40 in about a year.
>>
File: 2015_11_12_19_14_53-rep.webm (2 MB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_12_19_14_53-rep.webm
2 MB, 1152x720
Post those awesome deaths.
>>
File: 2015_11_15_18_17_37-rep.webm (2 MB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_15_18_17_37-rep.webm
2 MB, 1152x720
>>316645412
>>
>>316645412
>The Assaultron robot was constructed by RobCo and sold to the US Military as a frontline wartime combatant. It is fast and deadly at close range, and employs a devastating laser at a distance. Some units can even employ stealth technology.

This is fucking stupid.
>>
>>316645837
>Not liking a challenge
>>
>>316644632
can't wait to hear this with the female voice
>>
>>316645684
lower your fucking resolution and increase bitrate for fucks sake
>>
>>316645412
You don't fuck around Assaultrons

mod with one as a companion when
>>
>>316645935
I think he means lore-wise.
>>
>>316641532
>servant
>>
>>316642483
There'll be a mod for that, for sure.
>>
>>316636125

Nope. I'd actually say it's worse than FO3 and Skyrim.

I genuinely don't understand why people are saying that the gameplay is fun or the world is good to explore. I don't notice any real improvement on gameplay- if anything I'm pretty sure in a lot of areas it's worse, some enemies can be ridiculous bullet sponges when they shouldn't be, it's really unbalanced, most places where you get into big shootouts are horribly designed, and fucking hell everyone seems to have an awful lot of grenades. And the world just seems so unappealing and dull to explore, and keeps throwing in so many Feral Ghouls as if it's a zombie game. I feel like FO3's map suddenly looks like a genius idea because it had so much nothing around that you decided to look into the ugly structures because it gave you something else to see.

Not to mention how they even managed to streamline FO3 even further. It literally feels like they half-assed so much of this to instead focus on crafting shit and making buildings.
>>
File: 2015_11_15_18_17_37-rep.webm (3 MB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
2015_11_15_18_17_37-rep.webm
3 MB, 700x500
>>316646118
Here you go baby. I was just trying to get the webm up, I didn't really try to find that sweet spot for preserving quality whilst being under 3 MB.
>>
>>316646717
>I don't notice any real improvement on gameplay
Well for starters your bullets actually go where you shoot them, which makes it actually playable and not pants on head retarded
>>
>>316640995
>>316640905
The amount of not being able to sequence break Fallout 4 sucks ass

>find both kellog's hideout and the super mutant scientist's cave from just exploring randomly
>neither of them is actually there
>all the synths respawn when you get the story quest to go to the kellog fort
>>
Why are people saying the story is abysmal?
>>
>>316646903
still pretty bad, you should really look up how to make webms
>>
I'll probably buy it when there's a mod that just replaces all the dialogue and gets rid of the voiced player dialogue.
>>
>>316641476
holy shit does it? Gonna take that and maxed out attack dog
>>
>>316647017
honestly its likely his original quality sucks if its 2.99MB
>>
>>316647006
I had vault 75 bug out. The gunners inside were not giving me the quest keys.
Turns out I had a misc quest conflict with it (get the chem stash there). I noclipped inside, got the chem stash to clear the misc quest, then when I went down the main elevator only did the Vault 75 quest pop. Turns out that the keys dont spawn on the gunners unless the quest is active. Retarded.
>>
>>316636785
and in turn the BoS feels and looks a lot better now.

they used to be a fancy pants police force in 3, now they are GROUND MARINES
>>
>The Glowing Sea

Holy shit this is the best area in the game
>>
>>316636884
Just like always the Bethesda game os the best game to come out for the year
>>
>>316647335

Pretty much, once I got a ripper it was on like fucking Donkey Kong.
>>
>>316645165
dialogue was fairly easy to predict in Mass Effect because the top right was always doormat shepherd, bottom right was edgy shepherd and middle was neutral shepard.
>>
>>316647386
>That sleepy Deatclaw outside Virgil's cave.

Damn it feels good to be stealth unarmed
>>
How the hell do you get up to the USS constitution after it crashes into that building
>>
>>316647613
DO NOT SUFFER THE SYNTH TO LIVE

if you haven't: check out the King Scribes Terminal, he has a collection of letters about Maxson and how there are already cults of worship forming around him
>>
>>316647006
Actually that happens everywhere, not just with story missions.

Remember the "INFINITE QUESTS" crap in Skyrim? Same here. You get a quest that makes you go somewhere, it completely resets the area, from enemies to loots, and just scales it to level
>>
im glad i got spoiled
now i dont care about the story at all and can focus on being a cancer spreading from sanctuary out taking literally(not metaphoricly or hyperbolicly) everything i can pick up so i can BUILD WALL
>>
>>316636125
The dialogue, and NPC interaction in general, is really poopy, but the world is still really fun to explore and the combat is good.
>>
>>316647089
yeah, but if you dismiss dogmeat then recruit him again you lose

so it's a life-long bond between you and your best friend
>>
>Fighting all those Synths with Valentine while dressed as a detective

Its like a shitty bladerunner and I love it
>>
>>316647270
Yeah. Loved how New Vegas let you go kill caesar and other stupid shit without doing a single story quest.
>>
>>316639018
>you are over encumbered
>>
>>316648621
Fusion cells have no weight retard
>>
>>316647335
>now they are GROUND MARINES
>tfw heard a vertibird while walking around the Commonwealth
>see 2 paladins jump out and head towards a swarm of super mutants and start tearing the mutants apart
>>
File: Robots VS Deathclaw.webm (3 MB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Robots VS Deathclaw.webm
3 MB, 1024x576
Fresh OC
>>
>>316644719
They mention the hub from fallout 1, sanfransico from fallout 2 and Kellog mentions the new california republic from fo2/nv to his wife.
>>
I saw some one modifying the looks of their companions

but I am unable to do so and it refuses to change with SLM anyone got an idea?
>>
>>316636540
>YOU'RE A MUTT
"you're a bit of a flea bag, huh boy?"
>>
>>316649048
robots are fucking terrifying in 4
>>
I don't know why everyone is getting uppity over the story being weak. Almost all videogame stories are shit, lower your standards.
>>
>>316636125
I like it 100x more than skyrim right now. The enviroments seem interesting so far, and more creative. Skyrim was literally copy pasta.

Never gave a shit about dialogs or characters, so I've always preferred Stalker. Gimme some cool ass enviroments to explode and loot and I'll be happy.
>>
>>316644419
Can you spare kellog?

I would never (fuckin' cunt), but you know.
>>
>>316636463
>you can't even be stealthy unless you level up enough time to get a perk
Uh, no. It's been easier to sneak from 0 perks in it in fallout 4 compared to having a shitty sneak stat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 86

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.