[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want a port of Kirby Triple Deluxe for the Wii U.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: kirby.png (16 KB, 300x275) Image search: [Google]
kirby.png
16 KB, 300x275
I want a port of Kirby Triple Deluxe for the Wii U.
>>
> not wanting the people who made return to dreamland and triple the fun to just make a whole new wiiU kirby game instead

fuck u m8.

> select all images with soup
> no soup

fuck u m8.
>>
I want another collection of various stories like Superstar

Kirby Air Ride 2 with online multiplayer would also be neat, but it will never happen, there can only be one Nintendo racer
>>
>>316521470
Have another team do the port like Grezzo.
>>
>>316521369
This image violates GR15
>>
go away barneyfag
>>
File: why.jpg (34 KB, 427x231) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
34 KB, 427x231
> Kirby Air Ride will never be ported to the 3ds
> it will never have an expanded city trial
> it will never have online play

> There will never be a game on PC that rips off this concept and doesnt find some way of fucking it up

> Air Ride will continue to be one of the only original driving games to exist
> forgotten by time
> forgotten by its creators
>>
>>316522627
>3ds
>not wiiu
It's like you don't want 5 player city trial in HD
>>
I think that triple deluxe was quite boring, even for a kirby game. The levels are too long, there wasn't enough variety and it was just too easy.
>>
>>316521369
Fuck off with your MLP shit.
>>
>>316522925
>Kirby
>MLP
2/10 b8
>>
>>316522864
Don't forget the annoying hypernova gimmick used for target practice or pulling
>>
>>316522986
OP's pic is a vector of the same Flash-puppet style used in MLP:FiM, and was used as part of some fag's ruse that Kirby would cameo in an episode.
>>
>>316523231
And you assume OP knew this? It just looks like a cartoon Kirby
>>
>>316521369
Fuck Nintendo and Hasbro for ruining an excellent franchise.
>>
>>316521369
/mlp/
>>
File: consider the following.jpg (33 KB, 353x398) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.jpg
33 KB, 353x398
>>316523231
>>316523350
>>316523443
maybe if we stopped caring about what a fan of that show did, we could talk about video games instead of being triggered by something that, by all means, has nothing to do with the hated topic everyone decided to point out.

Kirby Super Star is the best Kirby game
>>
Triple Deluxe is RtDL-lite, it was meant to be a handheld version.

Just play RtDL.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.