[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fallout 4 ending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: fallout_4_vault_1.jpg (168 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
fallout_4_vault_1.jpg
168 KB, 1920x1080
Just beat fallout 4 and holy shit, to begin with the spoiler was wrong

you dont nuke the commonwealth you only nuke the institute underground base, because after detonating the core all the commonwealth remains the same undamaged, and really i didnt had an option , detonating the core was the only way atleast with the brotherhood

went with the brotherhood way , its a shame that you cant do all the quest with all the faction before finishing the game, the game forces you to chose a faction and stick with it till the end becoming automatically enemy of the other factions and having to kill them, in order to experience all quest of every faction you have to do multiple playthroughs, except for the minutemen

the good part is that the game continues and now you are free to do all secondary/infinite quest all you want but not the main factions quest anymore
>>
What other factions can you side with? The brotherhood seems like the only one which is capable of doing jack shit.
>>
>>316509389
was there an actual final boss

Let me guess: no. it was just some dialog with some guy, maybe an epin arena battle with a bunch of trash mobs because Bethesda is shit.
>>
>>316509767

the institute or the railroad

all are enemies of each other, the railroad are people who hate the brotherhood and the institute and theyr objective is to help the synth that escape fromt he institute they consider them like humans, the brotherhood consider the synth abominations and want to destroy them all along with the institute and the railroad too, in fact i had a quest with the brotherhood to assoult and kill all the railroad members

dont know what is the institute ending
>>
>>316509853

theres no "final boss" a single powerfull unit, there are some champion units in the last assault and tons of regular enemies, but you go with a bunch of overpowered companions that destroys all
>>
>>316510268
How the FUCK does the railroad muster up even a tenth of the fighting force that the brotherhood has, do they just continually shit out robots?
>>
>>316509389
>its a shame that you cant do all the quest with all the faction
This is a good thing though, i hated becoming the leader of every faction in skyrim
>>
Siding with the minutemen was the least fun but the best moral choice
>>
>>316510268
institute ending is your old as fuck son dies, you become director, you murder the railroad when they think theyre your friends and you hack the brotherhood robots that shoots down the flying boat
>>
>>316510446
gay
>>
>>316510462

dont really know only made the first railroad quest before killing them all
>>
Which is the edgiest group to align with? I want to be an edgelord but this game makes it difficult.
>>
>>316512856

Institute obviously
>>
>>316512856

probably the brotherhood, i think they are more "nazier" than ever, consider institute androids (synth), mutants, ghouls and any kind of non humans an abomination that must be destroyed

the railroad are actually a bunch of sjw activist, they want to free and introduce into the society all the intelligent androids the institute makes
>>
>>316513182
>>316513227
Obviously it's not so obvious.

Are the institute robots evil? What makes them edgy?
>>
>>316512856
>want to be an edgelord
>can't tell dogmeat to fuck off

>want to be a diplomatic moralfag
>every quest requires you to commit genocide or defend something

Why won't Bethesda let people roleplay in their roleplaying game?
>>
>>316510836

the brotherhood ending is you assault the railroad base with infantry and wiping them all and as for the institute you build the giant robot that after a lot of walking makes a hole into the ground and then raid theyr entire complex with infantry and detonation the core of the base causing a nuke explosion that kill all institute including your son, all synth and scientist
>>
>>316513531
Its making it really tough for me to keep playing
>>
>>316513673
That sounds pretty edgy! I like how we murder everyone.
>>
>>316513446

well they are not "evil" they just protect the institute, but the newer models think and feel almost like humans and lots of the even think they are humans not robots, some of the escape the institute wanting to be free
>>
>>316514828
So enslave some blade runner subhumans as the institute or murder everyone as the brotherhood?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.