[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok so this isn't another 'FALLOUT 4 IS SO SHIT'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: fallout-4_8.jpg (24 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4_8.jpg
24 KB, 480x270
Ok so this isn't another 'FALLOUT 4 IS SO SHIT' thread to add to the hundreds of existing ones. The game is exactly what one would expect from a Bethesda game, and anyone who purchased expecting it to something completely different is a peanut.

But is anyone else just genuinely bored of the game already? I've played for about 6 hours and I've just reached Diamond City, and I've simply lost all motivation to continue.
>>
>>316506382
It's about as good as Fallout 3 tbqh fampai.

Fallout 3 was mediocre too.
>>
>>316506382
Nah. I'm 26 hours in. Finished the first playthrough of the story and now exploring and questing. Something about the game keeps me playing, overall I'm enjoying it
>>
>>316506382
>But is anyone else just genuinely bored of the game already? I've played for about 6 hours and I've just reached Diamond City, and I've simply lost all motivation to continue.

Take a fap break or go outside and stretch your legs nigga.
>>
>>316506382

that's because you haven't done any cool blade-runner tier synth shit, or done the batman quest line, or done the flying boat questline. the game picks up a lot once you get into the city (and I mean the ruined city, not diamond city).
>>
File: fallout4.webm (3 MB, 683x384) Image search: [Google]
fallout4.webm
3 MB, 683x384
the bugs are the most entertaining aspect
>>
Should I start again with idiot savant? I've played for a while and I'm so much lower than my friends who took it
>>
>>316506763
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: mph.jpg (36 KB, 329x297) Image search: [Google]
mph.jpg
36 KB, 329x297
>>316506763
>>
>>316506763
my sides are in orbit
>>
File: Laugh21.jpg (294 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
Laugh21.jpg
294 KB, 582x600
>>316506763
Hearty kek
>>
I was a bit bored for the first few hours too but once I got further into the game I started enjoying it more.
Although I still don't have much positive to say about the writing and fuck the dialogue wheel to hell. But if I had to say something nice then at least it seems to be better than Fallout 3 and Skyrim in that regard. I'm seeing more quests that aren't 100% linear so it's a small step up.
>>
File: 1443232158832.png (511 KB, 560x601) Image search: [Google]
1443232158832.png
511 KB, 560x601
>>316506763
1 BILLION DOLLARY DOOS
>>
This has been the case with me for all bethesda games. They're boring and I lose all motivation to play them after a couple of hours.
>>
>>316506382
Im on 40 hours already. Loving my time desu. Not my GOTY, but it was much better than I was expecting. Feel like I MIGHT be 50% of the way through the main story but perhaps less.
>>
File: images (11).jpg (10 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
images (11).jpg
10 KB, 360x240
>>316506763

Haha, that's cool and a bit nauseating

>select all jewery mfw
>>
Played for about 18 hours and not even reached diamond city, level 23. Been doing the fetch quests for the 2 BoS assholes in the police station and exploring the north side of the map. Though I've only got t-45 power armor I assume there's t-60 too? Anymore?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.