[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Regardless of what you think of Jim Sterling this legal case
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ohshitson.png (54 KB, 580x303) Image search: [Google]
ohshitson.png
54 KB, 580x303
Regardless of what you think of Jim Sterling this legal case could be genuinely good entertainment.

Back story:
>Dev makes really shitty game on Steam
>Jim makes video slagging game off
>Dev make response video slagging Jim off
>Back and forth like this for ages with each new game the dev creates
>Finally, the two have an "interview" where the dev was revealed to be a complete fucking nutcase
>Dev starts making fake steam accounts in the hopes that Jim won't notice his shit games, all while making fake twitter accounts to attack Jim
>All comes to an amazing finish, when the dev creates an "anonymous" tumblr blog which doxed Jim and threatened to post his address

This is the story of how Digital Homicide will get absolutely assraped in court
>>
this is just embarrassing for them
they really should just take the L and fuck off.
>>
>>316506262
Doxing is not illegal. His address is public knowledge. Also isn't this guy in the UK or some shit? Good luck doing shit if the guy isn't in the same country.
>>
who gives a shit what happens to that fat sjw faggot
>>
so what were the games
>>
>>316506635
Nah he lives in the US, he moved there a few years back if I'm not mistaken. And even though the doxing isn't, I do think impersonating several devs does, as it essentially files under fraud if I'm not mistaken (correct me if I'm wrong)
>>
>>316507048
Slaughtering Grounds was the big one that started this shit show. They also had Temper Tantrum, Temper Tantrum 2, Deadly Profits, and a handful of others under fake accounts...all developed in the same 9 month time period
>>
>>316506262
I can't stand this fat, whining little man baby, but I love seeing crazy autistic people get ridiculed.
>>
>>316507163
Was he actually impersonating other people? Or just changing his name? because the way you wrote it, it seems like he just used aliases, which isn't illegal. It's just crazy
>>
>>316507503
On Steam he was trying to pass himself off as various other game companies, to make it look like his shit had been made by them and not him, and on twitter he was specifically impersonating random devs to make it look like they were "victims" of Jim's videos too
>>
>>316507725
Huh. Welp. That dude sounds pretty crazy. I'm not really sure I'd press charges, but whatever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.