[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tales of Zestiria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Ly3O-udj.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ly3O-udj.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
Rose has a phat ass.
>>
>>316500882
Baba thought so too
>>
I guess that was their excuse when they fucked over alisha

Sick of hearing about this game even abyss was better
>>
I'm not feeling it, a Tales girl hasn't done anything for me since Iria.
>>
>>316501725

Both Alisha and Maltran especially did things for me, but you know how they turned out.
>>
>>316502230
You really should've seen that coming since Maltran was wearing pants
>>
>>316500882
They kicked Alisha for this bitch just because "LUL SHEPERD ENERGON" And I kept playing
>Maybe Alisha will come back.
>Maybe the world will open up.
>Maybe backtracking won't be as bad later.
>Maybe the real game starts after I get all four temples done.
>Maybe I'll get some diverse artes later.
The list goes on.

This game was fucking horrible, I had more fun in fucking Xilia. And to say it's not even close to Veperia standard is just an insult to Vesperia because this Zestiria shit shouldn't even be considered as the same series.
>>
>>316502819
>liking the most boring girl ever
You only have yourself to blame betakek
>>
>>316503131
As if you'd even fucking know what she's like, she's literally cut off five minutes in after two lines.
>>
File: Edna.png (583 KB, 496x926) Image search: [Google]
Edna.png
583 KB, 496x926
Edna is the superior waifu
>>
File: 1412245439321.jpg (177 KB, 567x1275) Image search: [Google]
1412245439321.jpg
177 KB, 567x1275
>>316502423

Her design was amazing, especially the pants, I was more referring to how they both get completely dropped from the game.
>>
>>316503315
impregnation material
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.