[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes this game enjoyable to people? The story is bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10
File: UG2pkAaB.jpg (42 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
UG2pkAaB.jpg
42 KB, 500x500
What makes this game enjoyable to people?

The story is bad. I don't care about anything happening in the story right now.

The characters are bad. I don't care for any character. They could all die and I wouldn't even care.

The dialogue and voice acting is really bad. The characters all lack empathy and emotion.

The dialogue options suck. Oftentimes my character says things I didn't want them to say just because of how vague the dialogue options are.

The music is mediocre. I mean, it's got a bunch of old timey music so Bethesda didn't even have to try for this part but come on.

The graphics are mediocre. Animations are bad.

Bugs are out of this world. Characters getting stuck behind random debris, getting stuck after using the terminal or entering a power armor, dogs getting stuck in doors, arms going missing, huge FPS issues, the list goes on.

UI and menus are absolute shit. Sometimes it's ESC to exit, sometimes SHIFT, sometimes TAB, like what the actual fuck is this.

The gameplay though... What's up with it? You literally walk from quest marker to quest marker, picking up as much junk as possible before carefully emptying your inventory so you're not overburdened, return to you workshop, salvage everything, and repeat. Quests are so fucking boring.

The only thing this game has going for it is that "you're in a nuclear wasteland" but everything about it sucks. Gunplay is mediocre, crafting is ass, VATS is shit (I have 6 perception and it still sucks dick), everything is shit.

This game is actually a shit sandwich. Why does everyone like it?

The Witcher 3 was better in literally every single way.
>>
>I dont like game

Cool. Go write a metacritic review
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 612x612
Because you went in looking for shit and got shit. Turn off the fucking radio, Inon Zur's ambient music is actually good, and the gunplay feels much better.

Not that you will admit it, /v/ermin.

All you'll do is parrot the next mindless 0/10 'review' you see.
>>
>>316486254
>hunter-gatherer species
>why do they enjoy a game about exploration
>>
I play it because it's new and I liked fallout. Granted it's no 3 or NV, but I play it more like a skyrim with farcry mix and I enjoy it. The thing is you can't expect it to be like the old fallouts, you'll be disappointed if you do
>>
>>316486254
Just out of curiosity, what games did you enjoy this year?
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 1280x720
>>316486254

>animations are bad

Okay you literally didn't play the game

/v/ in a nutshell
>>
Only problem I have found which is pretty dammed fucking huge is it wont go into fullscreen. Windowed only, which after looking a shit ton of people are having the same problem
>>
you actually forgot to mention how unintuitive the inventory system is you waste a fuck load of time sorting garbage

GARBAGE

God I hate this crap
>>
>>316486254
People just pretend to like it because they're brainwashed and desensitized by the shittiness of modern gaming. They believe Fallout 4 to be the "standard" so it's ok that it's $60 and really boring, because "gamers" have grown accustomed to this kind of bullshit.

If you compare Fallout 4 to any good Nintendo game from the 90's you instantly start to see that it's actually a piece of shit and you've just grown used to it.
>>
>>316486527
The thing is, I have like 50 stimpacks, and probably 500 of most ammo types. Like there is no "survival" aspect to this game at all.

There's literally nothing good about this game.

>>316486648
Witcher 3 was alright, MGS5 was okay in act 1, and both those games do open world much better in my opinion. Bloodborne was okay. Ori and the Blind Forest was great albeit short, Undertale was amazing.
>>
Can you become an ghoul?
>>
>>316486650
>bethesda
>good animations
c'mon family
>>
>>316486648
Forgot to mention, I'm still enjoying DotA 2 and play it almost every day with buddies. I got into the Overwatch beta and it's pretty fun too, I just wish I had people I knew IRL to play it with.

>>316486650
Some animations look okay. Like feral ghouls are well made. But most are not. Any time someone talks the facial animations look completely off.
>>
How can people defend a game this shoddily made?
>>
It's not enjoyable.
I just force myself to play it because I paid full price for it.
>>
File: 1433501939355.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
1433501939355.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>Witcher 3 was better
>>
>>316487657
It is senpai
>>
>>316486451
>dont discuss vidya negatively because it hurts me feelings
>>
>>316487489
I pirated it and realized I'd have to upgrade my PC to play it.

Yeah, I'm not gonna upgrade my PC for a game that looks like shit from 2005.
>>
>>316486254
Why do you care that people like things that you do not?

You have the same chance of convincing someone that is enjoying FO 4 that they are ,in fact, not enjoying themselves that I have of convincing you that you are not actually enjoying Witcher 3.
>>
File: Splunking trip.jpg (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Splunking trip.jpg
444 KB, 1920x1080
>>316486254
>Story is bad
No-one plays Fallout for the story. And although I've only just gotten to Diamond City I don't have any problem with it so far.

>The Characters are bad
I like Preston, Codsworth is funny and the people running the farm southwest of Sanctuary come across as nice, homely people. I like em.

>The dialogue and VA are bad
Dunno what to tell you. I think the VA is rather well done

>The dialogue options suck
I agree with you there. I find myself abusing the quick-save/quickload feature in every dialogue

>Music is mediocre
You mean the radio? It's the same as Fallout 3 but I oly listen to the classical station when in Power Armor and I have it off because I like the combat and background music

>Bad graphics
Seem fine to me. No complaints with the animation either.

>Bugs
In 30 hours of playtime I've had dogmeat and one NPC fly into the sky and one rabid dog sink below the map and fall from the sky. It's better than Fallout 3's launch to say the least.

>UI and Menus are shit
I agree entirely. Having to switch between wsad and the arrow keys to build is a pain in the ass. I'd switch to a controller to build but then I couldn't fine-place shit.

>That gameplay complaint
That's the reason people play this, or at least it's why I do. I love exploring nooks and crannys, picking up trash and using it to mod my weapons. I like finding terminals and reading and finding safes to lockpick. I like the sense of exploration and wonder of what I'm going to find around the corner.

I know this is bate but I have nothing better to do right now.
>>
>>316486254

the story is kinda good
the dialog cienametics remind me a lot of gothic1 and 2

i dont understand what magical fucking story and dialog you neckbeards keep wishing for...
1990's DnD oldschool shit will never return, and even then it wasnt so deep
yall kids are fucking retarded

FO4 dialog and story is not much different than any other video game in the past 20 years
>>
>>316486254
These bait threads should be permabanned.
>>
File: western VS japanese.png (946 KB, 953x792) Image search: [Google]
western VS japanese.png
946 KB, 953x792
>>
>>316487918
Really isnt.
Witcher 3 game play makes my eyes rot and geralt is the most boring MC in existence
>>
Serious question: What motivates you to keep playing fallout 4?
>>
>>316488357
>Why do you care that people like things that you do not?
Not him but that's not what's happening. OP wrote a long post detailing his problems with the game and you dismissed it all as him just not being able to accept other people liking what he doesn't. Which ironically is a defense mechanism to help you accept that he doesn't like what you like.

>>316488738
>These bait threads should be permabanned.
Yeah, threads where people don't like what you like should be permabanned. Video games shouldn't be criticized, for we are the lowly consumers who are meant to suck these developers' collective cocks; that is our destiny and only meaning in life. We are not allowed to have opinions. We are not allowed to feel that something is poorly designed, much less voice the opinion - Because that's not important or anything. Devs should just be free from all criticism. Free to continue making shitty, poorly designed $60 rehashes again and again, and nobody should ever question it.
>>
>>316486254
The gunplay is fun
Guncrafting is fun
>>
>>316486484
>Not exclusively listening to classical radio
>>
>>316488890

>Promotional fap-bait image
>In-game low quality

Okay. Come back when you hit puberty.
>>
>>316489160
Not reading your shit post, but the reason they should be permabanned is because they've been spammed incessantly since the game came out, regurgitating the same points over and over ad nauseam. It's not insighting discussion, it's shit posting. Fuck off and die.
>>
>>316489375
Friendly reminder that Casper and Windia on their worst day still look 20 times better than that fugly old hag on her best day
>>
>>316489395
>Not reading your shit post
It's not a shitpost, and I'm not going to read your actual shitpost because of this.
>>
Is there any point to building settlements? Like, does it pay off sometime?
>>
>>316489573
You already did, go take your cancer somewhere else.
>>
>>316486896
People also pretend to like games from the 90's. The only thing that holds up the majority of games from the past is nostalgia. Also why do people shit on the graphics? I think they are good.
>>
>>316489587
Vendors show up and apparently offer some of the better weapons in the game.
>>
>>316489160
Understanding different people like different things isn't rocket science, at least it shouldn't be.

The adding the Witcher 3 reference in the end made me believe OP was struggling with this.
>>
>>316488498
>No-one plays Fallout for the story.
Fuck you and your bait.
>>
>>316489658
>admits it's a shitpost
Good thing I hid it and didn't read it then.

>>316489754
>The only thing that holds up the majority of games from the past is nostalgia.
No, they had better gameplay that didn't constantly hold your hand and wasn't really easy and boring like most modern games.
>>
>>316489924
No I didn't, I said you already read the post not that it's a shitpost. Now please stop shit posting and go fuck off and die like I told you.
>>
>>316489924
>No, they had better gameplay that didn't constantly hold your hand
This, first time I played fallout 1 I got so distracted I failed to find the water chip.
>>
Look, Fallout 4 is a miserable pile of absolute shit, and for some reason no one wants to admit that.

The thing is, TW3 is not very good either. Yes, it was much better than Fallout 4, but that's like saying a rotten sandwich is better food than a stale dog turd. It's technically true, but only in the most broad sense, because they're both garbage.
>>
>>316490479
Not OP but TW3 had shitloads of flaws however the game was still good fallout 4 literally is unplayable if you want to do anything besides killing people. Fuck charisma fuck speech fuck solving a quest in more than 2 ways that's what fallout 4's logic is.
>>
>>316486254
Personally, I mostly like it for the exploration.
I haven't played it much so I don't know if it holds up to Fallout 3 (and to a lesser extent, New Vegas) for me, but so far I like it.

Just moving from place to place, clearing everything out and reading the little things that happened in buildings and vaults is nice.
I'd actually prefer it without (m)any humans, at least in abondoned areas, to make it feel more desolate, but that's alright.
The music helps complete this atmosphere.

I do feel that it's one of the few games that I really enjoy, while noticing it's not really a good GAME.
The gameplay is so-so, with mediocre stealth mechanics, the weird VATS system and mostly uninteresting weapons.
Dialogue options are mostly average at best and the characters are rarely even remotely interesting, but again I'd prefer the games to have almost no humans at all.

The overall stories of FO3 and NV were very uninteresting, but I do like the small details of how random people spent their last days/weeks.
Stories don't always have to be told.

So in short, I just like exploring all the areas and their little backstories.
FO3 was much better than NV in this regard, and I hope FO4 is at least as enjoyable as NV.
>>
>>316490827
>TW3 had shitloads of flaws however the game was still good

The game was PLAYABLE. That's not the same thing as being good.
>>
>>316490935
I'd say it depends on what you qualify as good for me the game was 10/10 up to skellige afterwards it was shat on so hard by how boring skellige is and how anti climatic the hunt was that i'd put it as 6.5-7/10. If we count the DLC though it becomes 7.5-8/10.
A playable game would be 4/10 or so.
>>
>>316491192
>for me the game was 10/10
Turning your brain off and saying "lol des grafix be gud" doesn't make a game 10/10.
>>
So its the exact same thing as every other fallout, eh....
>>
>>316491297
Reading clearly isn't your strong point you retarded fuck.
>>
>>316486254
i aint gonna lie, I used to not give a shit about fo4 and not want to play it but you idiots constantly shitposting about it makes me want to buy it
>>
>>316491450
How does that make sense bro, anyway you can just torrent it and see for yourself, you do own a PC don't you?
>>
>>316489754
The recent wave of Kickstarter old school RPGs slapped the nostalgia goggles off quite a few people.
>>
>>316486254
Bethesda shits out 6-7/10 games that get bumped up to literally 11/10 with the right mods and the will to take the time to set them up.

I played since launch and beat the game in ~40 hours leaving a lot of stuff undone, mostly becuase I am going to do maybe 2 more playthrough after a significant amount of mods and DLC/Patches are released.

Vanilla the game is 7 maybe 8 out of 10. Fully expect the game to be amazing once mods are out.

Some people don't like modding and feel like the game should be great vanilla, and they are entitled to their opinion.

tldr MODS
>>
>>316491450

It's fun

Of course /v/ hates it.
>>
>>316490479
>Look, Fallout 4 is a miserable pile of absolute shit, and for some reason no one wants to admit that.
>for some reason
A big part of it is just buyer's remorse. They pay $60 for it then they have to convince themselves that it's good. I prefer not lying to myself and not paying $60 for every piece of shit "AAA" game.
>>
>>316486958
>undertale was amazing
Well that explains your shit taste. There are lots of sjw games on steam that are cheap, just look for them. Refund fo4 if you hate it so bad. You won't though, you'll continue to play it because it's fun as fuck. Just like everyone else who gave it a bad review you'll play it for hours and hours a day
>>
>>316486254
>why do people enjoy things I don't enjoy

This is one of the most /v/ posts I've seen in a while.
>>
>>316491834
The thing I just can't comprehend is everyone's refusal to admit they just think it's a bad game.

The exact same shit happens with games like TW3, huge amounts of hype and tons of people bought them at full price, but then when it comes to talking about it, it's all "Yeah, it has lots of flaws like X, Y, Z, 1, 2, 3, 4, etc. But I still think it's a perfect game. I had fun. Best game ever."
>>
>>316486254
Marketing.
>>
Played my fill, game is mediocre on it's own and when compared to other games from 2015 it's embarrassing. Regardless of my opinion however this will win GOTY based on the name alone.
>>
>>316486254
Gunplay is pretty good, crafting is great, loot is equally great because junk is actually useful now and I enjoy the random affixes on weapons, the world is pretty dense and has content everywhere, city buildan is pretty nice if you're into that kind of thing
>>
>>316486650
Tinker Tom has a stroke every other time I talk to him,his jaw flaps down and the only thing moving while he is talking is the corner of his mouth. 10 outta 10.
And don't even start with the lip-syncing,there is none,the mouth flaps open on syllables,and sometimes even misses that.
>>
>>316491872

>likes fallout 4
>thinks he has any right to talk about taste

Consider suicide.
>>
>>316492050
Many people pirated it though
>>
>>316486254
>What makes this game enjoyable to people?

I didn't go in to it with the attitude of a jaded assfuck. If you go in to a game expecting and looking for all it's flaws, that's all you'll ever find. If you go in to the game wanting to have fun, you'll have fun.

I enjoy the story. Sure some of it was spoiled because leaks, but I'm still having fun.

I expected the lip sync to be mediocre at best, yet I haven't had any problems with it and all the previews we had didn't do the actual thing justice. Its well done.

I had no qualms with the dialogue options before the game came out, because we have a voiced protagonist. Dialogue wheels are not a new thing at all, and there have been plenty of games prior with dialogue wheels that no one gave a shit about. If you need the full dialogue to pick your choice, especially when the response type is obvious, then you're probably playing with subtitles on. So why would you want to read the same thing twice AND hear it?

I'm having fun crafting and building settlements, because I didn't go in with the expectation it'd be shit. I didn't know what to expect, and I was pleasantly surprised.

The only annoying bug I've had is with Curie's synth form. She's literally the only companion who gets caught behind random debris, decides to drop ranged combat and run face first in to melee combat, etc. Piper is literally perfect.
>>
>>316486254
Because most people don't play a game for the story you sperg
they play it to have fun
>>
>>316487089
You'd be surprised
>>
>>316492938
>Game with shit story/no story
>Play it to have fun
People are fucking retarded.

I guess this is why movies are popular, too, right? hur dur let's sit down for a few hours and watch the exploding thingy on the TV screen yay!

I hate people so much.
>>
>>316486254

i like the uniform, dark souls 2-esque lighting system that makes not only the characters faces but the entire game exist in an awkward "uncanny valley" state that makes the game completely unaccessible to those who haven't had their prefrontal cortex removed
>>
>>316492860
I agree man, what's with all these people having expectations and standards? Who the fuck thinks this is 2015, and this is a sequel to a game that came out 7 years ago? Why would you expect any quality improvements or technology advancements in a game made by one of the biggest developers on the planet using unlimited resources and time?

Why can't people just turn off their brains and enjoy a game and realize that every game is 10/10 if it has AAA hype?
>>
>>316493260
What the fuck are you even saying
Are you actually claiming that games need to have a compelling story to be good
>>
>>316493260
>thinking the story has much to do with whether it's fun
I wonder what it's like to be this retarded?
>>
tl,dr but FO4 shits all over Witcher 3
>>
We're just going through the normal /v/ cycle:

>game is announced
>/v/ gets excited, hypes it for months
>game is released
>everyone on /v/ pretends that it's an absolute piece of shit with 0 value
>1-2 months later
>everyone starts talking about how fun the game is

/v/ just loves to be contrarian. Once it is established by /v/ that this is a bad game, people will turn around and say the opposite.
>>
>>316493548
Yes. Otherwise, why even play it? Why are you doing what you're doing in the game? Why do you care? It's a waste of time.

>>316493558
You are the one who is retarded, Anon. Unlike you, I can't just sit down and press the "explody button thingy" for hours on end and have fun.
>>
>>316493597
no
>>
>>316493767
>Otherwise, why even play it?
For the fucking gameplay? If I want a good story I'm going to read a book, a medium that does story telling about a billion times better. There's a whole host of genres that don't even have stories, or have a story that consists of 'kill other guys'
What a dirty casual you are
>>
>>316493767
I take it you're not much for sports or boardgames
>>
>>316493952
>Anon calling ME a casual
What a joke. Fallout is the definition of a game for casuals.

"hur durrr let's sit down for a few hours and press the explody button thingy YAY SO FUN much gameplay"

Face the facts. Gameplay doesn't mean shit. All it is is a way to distract from the fact that you're playing a boring as fuck pointless game and aren't even smart enough to realize it.

You, like a true casual, are more than happy to eat that shit right up and hand your $60 right over to the shitty company that produced it.
>>
>>316493767
My nigga. It's all pointless without a really cool ass story. Something like the magic menace is ending the world and only the special snowflake magical princess can put a stop to it, but she is being chased by a trans-dimensional evil army! Fuck, that is rad shit! I wish I was 12 again.
>>
>>316488498
>No-one plays Fallout for the story.
No one will ead this post past this sentence
>>
>>316493460
Nigger did you even read my post or did you just skim 5 selected words from it? Because I really think you should pay attention to the first sentence there.

>I didn't go in to it with the attitude of a jaded assfuck.

If you read my post you'd realize I did have expectations for the game, but I didn't have an overall negative expectation and I ended up having fun.

The whole point of my post was that you should go in to the game expecting to have fun, not expecting it to be "SHIT OF THE YEAR 0/10 WONT EVEN PIRATE" - MY ANUS, because if you go in with that attitude, that's all you'll get ias a result.
>>
>>316494210
>What a joke. Fallout is the definition of a game for casuals.
Anon you just fucking said that games need stories to be good
You're like the definition of the drooling cintematic casual that plays AAA games for their grand stories that /v/ loves to bitch about so much
You have apparently never played like most fucking genres video games has to offer
You are a dirty shiteating casual fuck off you ridiculous cunt
>>
>>316493952
But the gameplay is terrible, it's just plinking away at ugly impercible bullet sponge enemies, or even more "fun", press Q to autoattack.
>>
>>316494210
Gosh you sure spend a lot of time thinking about things you don't like, you must be a fun person
>>
>>316490479
>and for some reason no one wants to admit that
Do you just not see the near constant "Fallout 4 is fucking shite 0/10" threads
>>
>>316494530
>you must be a fun person
>using buzzwords
>>
>>316486254
Just because you don't like it doesn't mean other people have to not like it either :^) faggot
>>
>>316494368
Erm, no, you're making wild assumptions about me with absolutely zero evidence. Cinematic game =/= good story. And I don't play any AAA games, you fucking idiot. FALLOUT IS A FUCKING AAA GAME. And you have the nerve to accuse me of playing AAA games because I call you fallout drones out on your shit?

No. Stop trying to make me out to be what you know damn well YOU actually are. One of us is handing over 60 bucks for a piece of shit game because of "muh graphics, muh hype, muh 'gameplay'" and the other spends a fraction of that on games that are amazing. Guess which is which?
>>
>>316494640
Get a room and fuck already
>>
>>316494640
>Erm, no, you're making wild assumptions about me with absolutely zero evidence
But I have your fucking word, claiming explicity that games need to have a good story to be good. You said explicitly that it's '' if you don't have some fucking c-tier, by book standards, story to follow
This isn't about Fallout 4, this is about vidya as a whole
You can't worm yourself out of this, you've outed yourself as a faggot of the highest calibre and you should be fucking ashamed of yourself
>>
>>316486896
Nah it's actually really good, find myself thinking about the game when not playing a lot. Hell right now I'm waiting to take an exam and the only thing on my mind is that I want to get home and try to complete a couple of mods for my laser rifle and that I'm still missing three pieces of T-45 Armor which I need to find.
>>
>>316494960
>You said explicitly that it's ''

>You said explicitly that it's 'a waste of time'
>>
>>316494640
Why are you so angry anon? You don't have to be angry.
>>
>>316491872
>Best game in a while
>LE TUMBLR MEME MEME FALLOUT 4 IS GOOD
Kill yourself subhuman
>>
>>316494960
Actually, the one who is exposed here is you. You don't even know what a good story IS if you think a game has to be a "cinematic AAA game" to have one. You have no fucking clue what a good game even is, and that's just sad. You've been sucking big-money-gaming cock for so long that you don't even know how to tell a good game from a bad one anymore. I truly pity you.
>>
Why are there super mutans in boston
Why are there cats
Why does power armour not use mf cells anymore
>>
>>316495252
The ONLY genre you've got going for you is story-driven RPGs. EVERY OTHER genre is better off focusing more on the story instead of the gameplay. Every other genre can never hope to have a story even close to as good as the one of a book, and is thus played for the gameplay and not for the fucking story unless you're a fucking casual.
>>
>>316495143
It's not really a game and it's not good at all to be completely honest my relative
You'll forget about it when the next furry game comes out
>>
>>316489472

yes?
i dont think the ugly old hag is supposed to look pretty

please come back when japan actually knows how to make character depth and is not a factory for hyper sexual polar opposites

the polar opposite to sexy cartoon female children would be homosexual men
>>
>>316495452
>EVERY OTHER genre is better off focusing more on the story instead of the gameplay.
Gameplay instead of the story, of course
>>
>>316495512
>A jrpg by pretty much any analisis
>I'll post things that are factually wrong and hate it because the fanbase is bad
Okay, keep playing your bland AAA trash where gameplay and story are both bad but you have some weird obsession about picking up trash and walking to places.
>>
>>316496010
Haha I will. Keep playing your poorly drawn, horribly written furfag game. The main character looks like a Simpsons character with down syndrome
>>
Witcher 3 is more for modern gaymers. Utter shit combat, completely barebones character progression, shit story, shit itemization, shit open world. But hey, the grafix are really good (not as good as the spineless devs promised when they were trying to scam everyone but still,) you get lots of cutscenes and its characters are okay so it's fine that everything that has to do with game design sucks ass.

Fallout 4 on the other hand puts all the bells and whistles to the back of its priority list and offers lots of roleplaying and freedom in its character progression, a lot more thought put into its quests, more unique areas in its open world, more customization, replayability. And the devs fully support modding instead of putting out joke tier tools.

Both games are poor quality to be honest, but FO4 is just much better unless you're playing games for the cinematic experience.
>>
>>316495529
oh please show me a good "deep" character
>>
I completely disagree with everything you just said. FO4 is the best game of all time. TW3 is a faggot tier game for niggers and keks
>>
>>316486254
>The story is bad.
It's wonderful.

I have 1 INT character and computer nerd needed me to hack a computer, I feel so important now thanks Todd!
>>
COMPANION SYSTEM
IS
FUCKING
TERRIBLE
I can't fucking command my nigga to do ANYTHING because of the shitty goddamn controls. I have to see him visually, talk to him, tell him where to go (which is a 50% chance of him trying to, then stopping and saying he couldnt reach that spot) and then he durps around like a retarded faggot when I'm sneaking around. Gets in my way CONSTANTLY. I can't guide him through a fucking building because he always walks directly in front of me and that stupid fucking dialogue wheel pops up and fucks everything up. This system is fucking terrible and why are people not complaining about this already?
>>
>>316497949
It did piss me off that having a companion made it near impossible to stealth. I ended up sending all my companions to sanctuary and got the lone wanderer perk
>>
>>316490479
>Look, people don't like what I like, and I don't want to admit it.
Fuck off you inbred retard.
>>
>>316497949
Mods will fix it
>>
>>316496190
>le ebin graphix r important maymay
You're cancer, tbcophwyrn family.
>>
I liked fallout 3

I liked fallout new vegas

I need a game to play, I can't just play dota all day. So I'm gonna play Fallout 4.
>>
>>316498115
It's so fucking infuriating man. I'm not even going as a stealth guy. I just want my companion to distract them while I flank (I'm melee weapon based playing on survival). I've had a 25% success rate of that happening so far. Other times I end up solo-ing because my faggot companion doesnt do anything but follow me WHILE IM GETTING ATTACKED, or just plain gets stuck and I can't reach him in battle. FUCK man I shouldn't be punished by playing like this. I really don't want to waste an early perk just to fly solo.
>>
File: no tears.jpg (125 KB, 683x827) Image search: [Google]
no tears.jpg
125 KB, 683x827
>The Witcher 3 was better in literally every single way.

I hate this meme
>>
I'm getting a cracked version for my pc.

Do I need to have steam + steam acc to install it?

Do I need to actually buy a CD key online or does the crack take care of that part?
>>
>>316498874
>undertale not even on the list
L O L
>>
>>316498874
>if it's played more it must be a better game!
>Clicker Heroes
>Rust
>H1Z1
>PAYDAY 2
>Euro Truck Simulator
>>
>>316499680
Not him but witcher 3 has no replayability. I literally have no reason to play it a second time.
>>
>>316498874
So Dota is literally better that every single game right now?
>>
>>316499334
As it should be. The game should take you roughly 10 hours and then you should never pick it up again.
>>
>>316499958
Dota is the best game on steam.

And it's free...

so yes.
>>
File: ScreenShot38.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot38.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Piper a cute
>>
>>316499958
Yes.

I'm sick of you retards bashing DotA when it's honestly the best game out there. It's definitely better than anything that's come out in the past 5 years.
>>
File: steam profile.jpg (446 KB, 1905x893) Image search: [Google]
steam profile.jpg
446 KB, 1905x893
>>316499958
Pic of me.
>>
>>316486254
TL; DR

You fucking niggers go to /vg/ or even /b/. Holy fucking shit the game is great. Best in the series. Why is /v/ constantly filled with dumbass people.

Here put your tears in my bucket so I can drink them when fo4 gets goty over shittertale.
>>
>>316500924
/v/ actually thinks witcher is good

/v/ has shit taste. bethesda games have always been like this

brace yourselves: bethesda games have always been fun
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.