[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tbqh, if they announced Agnes Oblige, Warrior of Light or the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
Tbqh, if they announced Agnes Oblige, Warrior of Light or the Black Mage, it would not have the same impact.
>>
>>316472189
Are you talking about Dissidia?
>>
File: 561693.jpg (41 KB, 601x646) Image search: [Google]
561693.jpg
41 KB, 601x646
>>316472189
mrgrgr
>>
>>316472716
Mrgrgr wold be best smash
>>
>>316472525
Smash.

Even so, i would LOVE to see Agnes on Dissidia.
>>
>>316472716
Alternate costume.

Having her alone would be unnaceptable.
>>
I still would have prefered a DQ hero or Chrono but yeah anything other than Cloud is literally who.
>>
>>316472938
Exactly. That is why they couldn't have anyone BUT Cloud be in.

I would have LOVED to see Agnes in, tho.
>>
>>316473029
Agnes doesn't really feel like a very good candidate for a fighting game, considering she's basically a nun.
Also, what would any of the BD's characters fighting style be? They have access to and can master all the jobs in the game, and they don't have a canonical one. Except maybe Ringabel.
>>
>>316472886
This.
all 4 characters, each with both their outfits as the alts for one smash fighter would be so fucking perfect.
Don't even have to be sword fighters, they could use moves from all the different classes in BD
>>
DLC purpose is to make money, they are just picking the biggest character they can find and Cloud is the probably the biggest SE character.
>>
>>316473168
up b - dragoon jump
side b - pirate watter attack
you get the drill. There is way to much potential here
>>
>>316473195
Exactly. Since everyone can do the same, all the 4 members would be alternate costumes, but i feel Agnes would be the one on the CSS. (Main character.)
>>
>>316473439
At least I'm not the only one who feels she's the main character.
Tiz is basically irrelevant to the story outside of the twist.
>>
>>316473168
In dissidia, she would move and react exactly like Yuna.

But, i think the interesting about BD is the way they allow them to use various jobs, which gives them a MASSIVE amount of attacks.

NB - Change Job. (Exactly like the Monado)

SB- Firaga (Like an horizontal ArcFire)

Down B - Reflect

Up B - Dragon Jump

FINAL SMASH - (For Agnes) Holy.
>>
>>316472189
I think the sad truth is that any character from the earlier FF titles would not have as much impact to the newer audience who thinks Final Fantasy started at 7. Even though Nintendo are usually pretty good at reviving forgotten stuff.
>>
>>316473601
On the cover, on that shitty figurine, most important character on the story, etc.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.