[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, SMITE's getting a DJ Sona super skin with music, bu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: RagnarokForceX_Thor.png (2 MB, 1300x800) Image search: [Google]
RagnarokForceX_Thor.png
2 MB, 1300x800
So, SMITE's getting a DJ Sona super skin with music, but Mecha Anime. The game's community is shitting itself over it, in a negative way.

But what does /v/ think about it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prMmsKOgJvc
>>
DJ Sona was a shit purchase because I don't have the music playing while playing league and the beats were shit anyway.

I don't mind expensive skins as long as they're worth it aka Spirit Guard Udyr and Dunkmaster Darius.
>>
>>316467213
The skin is the final reward for getting everything from their "Odyssey" event. (SMITE's compendium to raise their world championship prize pool.) People are crying because they couldn't choose who would get this super skin (because league of legends and such totally let you pick who gets ultimate skins).
>>
>>316466829
Smite in general has really bad taste in art design
>>
File: T_Bastet_Kawaii_Card[1].png (209 KB, 388x512) Image search: [Google]
T_Bastet_Kawaii_Card[1].png
209 KB, 388x512
>>316469610
Pic related for example, who greenlights this shit

Smite is kinda fun every now and then but it has absolutely zero charme
>>
File: SkinArt_Chiron_Default.jpg (640 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
SkinArt_Chiron_Default.jpg
640 KB, 750x1000
>>316469610
>>316469727
Not really. They have some pretty nice designs overall, you're just picking on skins that are intetionally made to be obnoxious.

They do have a fair amount of fanservice though, but not as backbreaking posing bad as league of legends and such.
>>
File: 1445314204900.gif (64 KB, 360x357) Image search: [Google]
1445314204900.gif
64 KB, 360x357
ITT: Faggots in qualifiers that play arena 24/7
>>
I thought SMITE characters were supposed to be gods?
What the fuck kind of god is DJ Sona?
What religion?
>>
Thank you for posting this. This is so important.
>>
>>316469727
>>316469610
It has bad skin designs that they go way too crazy over. But honestly, god designs themselves are fine most of the time.

I like Dark Whisperer for Ah Muzen Cab a lot since it doesn't completely memefy Cthulhu.

Honestly though, the Cards look 100x better than the actual skins almost all the time.
>>
Listening to the music now and I'm enjoying it.

I wouldn't buy the skin though -- I liked what I played of SMITE but I already quit LoL. I think it's best to just stay away from MOBAs. But I'd play it again if it got ported to PS4. Lucky XB1 fags.
>>
>>316469727
This looks pretty much exactly like an Arcade skin. Sorry about your bias.
>>
the smite designs are fucking ass anyway, not to mention the state of the game itself
>>
It's shit but it is par for the course for this types of game because people have shit taste.
No one with a brain like these random skins that have nothing to do with the game and don't mesh with the established flavor at all.
HoN did it and everyone bitched about it, LoL did it and no one like it, Dota 2 did it and it sucked so much they removed the items and they are now mega valuable collector shit.
>>
File: qwrw.png (72 KB, 207x195) Image search: [Google]
qwrw.png
72 KB, 207x195
>>316471430
>bias
>>316471296
>>316470291
I don't know. A lot of champions look great, but the art design in general can get pretty hideous. I remember being really turned-off by some of the god-designs when I started, and my friends would say the same.
Of course I'm going to cherrypick the most obvious offender to prove my point, that doesn't mean that thats the only bad looking design in the game
There are also other things that bug me, like comically janky animations, bad voice-acting and tons of memes, references, promotional material that feels totally out of place etc
>>
>>316470951

Wouldn't want to waste your precious and important time you use browsing 4chan.
>>
This kind of shit makes me want to get into ASSFAGGOTS, but then again, ASSFAGGOTS.
>>
>>316473262
>tfw contrarian shitposting dictates what you can and can't play
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.